Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded and parked besides it before getting off the bike. He looked around and sniffed the air before going for the door of the place.
She got off the bike and followed after him, all the while being on her guard.

"Ya still got a sai or need ta hold on a mine?"
She held up the sai Raph gave her a while back. "And I still have my sword too."

"Good. Stay alert then and watch my shell, aight?" he said as he started to check the door.
Xena nodded as she looked around. "I got your shell if you got my back." She chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded and parked besides it before getting off the bike. He looked around and sniffed the air before going for the door of the place.
She got off the bike and followed after him, all the while being on her guard.

She held up the sai Raph gave her a while back. "And I still have my sword too."

"Good. Stay alert then and watch my shell, aight?" he said as he started to check the door.
Xena nodded as she looked around. "I got your shell if you got my back." She chuckled a bit.

"Always." he said winking at her over his shoulder. He looked back at the door and jimmied the lock before walking inside and looking around.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Always." he said winking at her over his shoulder. He looked back at the door and jimmied the lock before walking inside and looking around.
She followed behind him closely while looking around cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

The place had already been ransacked, but there might be some things left behind. Not hearing or smelling anyone nearby, Raph started to rummage through boxes and look under shelving for anything.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

The place had already been ransacked, but there might be some things left behind. Not hearing or smelling anyone nearby, Raph started to rummage through boxes and look under shelving for anything.
"Looks like someone got here first." She said before she went to rummage through some boxes to see what they could find.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Looks like someone got here first." She said before she went to rummage through some boxes to see what they could find.

"Yeah. Probably a few a tha left over town people. Think I found some socket wrenches over here. Ya find anythin?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Probably a few a tha left over town people. Think I found some socket wrenches over here. Ya find anythin?"
"Found some electrical supplies over here." She said as she went through the boxes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Found some electrical supplies over here." She said as she went through the boxes.

"Awesome. Donnie'll be a real happy turtle." Raph said chuckling as he found a few more tools that could be used around the farm. A skill saw and a screw drivers, as well as a claw hammer and a regular one. "Lucky people didn't take these just ta use as weapons."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Awesome. Donnie'll be a real happy turtle." Raph said chuckling as he found a few more tools that could be used around the farm. A skill saw and a screw drivers, as well as a claw hammer and a regular one. "Lucky people didn't take these just ta use as weapons."
"Right?" Xena chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He found a large duffel bag on the floor and grabbed it to put the items they found in. "What should we look for next?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He found a large duffel bag on the floor and grabbed it to put the items they found in. "What should we look for next?"
"Let's check and see if there's any wood or anything Donnie needs for repairs or building something. We won't be able to bring any of that back since we took the motorcycle, but at least we'll know they're there, ya know?" She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Let's check and see if there's any wood or anything Donnie needs for repairs or building something. We won't be able to bring any of that back since we took the motorcycle, but at least we'll know they're there, ya know?" She said.

"Ok." he said with a nod. He would make sure it was safe to leave the shop before then heading for the nearest shop that might sale wood.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:22 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok." he said with a nod. He would make sure it was safe to leave the shop before then heading for the nearest shop that might sale wood.
Xena tilted her head slightly when Raph was about to leave the store. "Let's finish checking here first. This is a hardware store afterall, there should be wood and other building materials here." She said before heading down to the aisle where the building materials were kept.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena tilted her head slightly when Raph was about to leave the store. "Let's finish checking here first. This is a hardware store afterall, there should be wood and other building materials here." She said before heading down to the aisle where the building materials were kept.

"s**t. Ya right...." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Sometimes I feel like my brain just wants ta be sluggish..."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"s**t. Ya right...." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Sometimes I feel like my brain just wants ta be sluggish..."
"Could the zombie infection nomming at your own brain." She said with a chuckle.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games