Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 pm
Aella twisted in Vale's arms and growled at the bear that attacked her. Finally she would speak.

"I did nothing to you Guardian that deserved your attack," she growled, speaking in a voice and tone much older then her age, her hazel eyes more golden then normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm
Freya looks at the pup and grinned. "So much spunk for one I swatted like a fly... Good, you'll need that if you're going to train under that thing there." she said alluding to Vale.

"Aella..." Vale said a cold, sharp tone entering the single word throwing your mind into thoughts of danger, then the feeling passes as he continues talking resuming his usualy calm voice. "You shouldn't use your mother's voice in such a way. And seeing as you entered her territory even if unintentionally, she was justified in her attack. Anyway you Freya didn't warn her to vacate and should be punished, but seeing as there are apprentices her It's not appropriate." Vale placed Aella down and stepped over to the pile of fur with the naked woman in it. He took off his cloak and tossed it to her.

She takes it and steps out revealing herself for a few seconds before wrapping the cloak around her shapely body. "Thank you Vale... Now what is it you wanted me for?" She asked sounding a little kinder.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm
Aella sat down and looked at Vale's back almost glaring and couldn't help but growled still in her mother voice since her own vocabulary and voice was still growing as a puppy, "its my mother's spirit and voice, I shall do as I please."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:09 am
Vahuka slithered up onto a tree branch to watch the argument between Aella, Vale, and the bear guardian. Aella was certainly an odd one. One moment she's weak and injuring herself, crying out for others to save her. And the next, she's angry and even challenging Vale himself. Pups... he thought, knowing that a lot of them tended to act this way. However, the loss of Aella's family may have something to do with her acting strangely.  

Derpzilla88

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

((Finals week was scary but I'm back now. ))

Vexen stalked through the forest with Diana flanking her. Vale had vanished so quickly with hardly a word that the vixen was a little put out. She tracked his human scent but halted when she heard voices. Diana peeked around a tree, catching sight of two fuzzy pups. "Aella and Missy are over there." stated the creme vixen.
Vexen nodded but moved off to the side and ducked into some bushes. "Yeah but I smell another. I don't recognize the scent at all....ick...smells kinda like fairy magic." Diana rolled her eyes knowing Vexen did not like lighter beings. Rose had always been an exception though. The goddess softened Vexen up.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 am
Vale looked down at the pup the total lack of emotion on his face is unsettling and he continues staring at Aella as if analyzing her very soul. "You are my apprentice... as your master it is your obligation to do as I say, I gave you your mother's spirit out of kindness don't think I won't remove her." Vale said calmly.

Freya pulled the cloak around herself tighter at Vale's display. "Vale... we are... not alone." She said getting back into the pile of fur with the cloak still on.

"I am well aware of that Guardian Fjord..." Vale said turning to her. "Resume your usual form if you must..." Vale said sounding a little ticked off.

The pile of fur glows for a moment and the area around Freya seems to be engulfed in a white cloud when it fades the bear stands massive as it had been before.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

There were a few things Vexen was weary about in this world; Fairies, Guardians and spirits. The first two reeked of a magical energy different from hers. It smelt so...pure. Vexen wasn't completely anti pure but as a demon she had a natural dislike for such things. Watching the woman shift into a bear, Vexen made no move to step out into the open just yet. Diana looked on with wide eyed interest.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:56 pm
Aella looked back at the she-bear bowing her head respectfully, "thank you guardian and forgive my tresspassing on your land it was not my intention."

She turned and growled at Vale's words and wiggled out of Vale's arms and to the ground ignoring her injuries, thought she winced and shifted away her hackles rising.

"Not all of this is just my mother's soul, she gives me her voice but not my emotions. No one is my master save myself. I will not put myself under anyone least of all a male for I have known too much cruelty under he who sired me. I will be obey you only if you treat me with respect and remember that I have no pack which means I am under no one. I like you a lot Vale, enough to call you Papa and treat you and act as such a situtation would call for, but do not make me regret that."

Aella turned to look at the she-bear and bowed her head respectfully and limped away from Vale, Missy and the She-Bear and to Vexen whom she had smelled in the air and knew was close. She hobbled to Vexen and settled between her legs and cuddled close, whining softly for comfort and love.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 pm
Vale said nothing almost as if ignoring the pup. "Missy..." Vale said scratching the pup behind the ears. "Join Aella and return to the den... try not to run into any other guardians. I have to speak with Freya for a minute." Vale said staring at the bear. "Prepare yourself you'll be receiving your spirits this afternoon." He said walking past the hulking bear and into the mouth of the cave.

Freya gave the two pups a shallow nod and also walked to the mouth of the cave .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:30 pm
(( bad case of writers block help me out someone?))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

((Here I am, I am currently in GA just to let you know it's my spring break))

Vexen cocked her head to the side as Aella approached. Then she could not help but smile when the pup nuzzled her. Diana nuzzled Aella. "How is your leg?" asked the baje fox. Vexen lowered herself to the ground. "Can you walk or should I carry you?" The Alpha asked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:11 am
((Well say good bye to Vale and Freya take note of te surroundings, cause heck the hunters who killed Aella's pack are visible from the clearing I'm sure I mentioned that, and then perhaps follow Aella. You could also wonder what kind of spirit you're gonna get, and maybe Missy's hungry.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

((Bye bye permanently or what?? O.o wink )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:13 pm
Aella looked at Vexan though still dirty and cover in dried blood she gave the fox a soft smile and nuzzled for a moment before speaking softly in her own puppy voice, "I walk...mama.."

She stood up and hobbled slightly forward before stopping, eyes wide in fear as a wind carried a familiar scent. Her golden hazel eyes blazed as she jerked around, and stared at the hunters who killed her pack.

She growled deep and furious, her crimson and ebony fur bristling in rage.

"MURDERERS" she screamed using her mother's voice, "ASSASSINS!! KILLERS!! SLAUGHTERERS!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THE BLOOD YOU HAVE SPLIT!"

Aella streaked forward ignoring her injuries and pain, her eyes locked on the hunters. The fact that she was just a puppy and tiny was non-exist in her mind. The fact that these hunters were pro and killed her father the Alpha of her pack was insignificate. All she wanted was to cause the hunters pain.  

Serafinariv

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 pm
((You never really said that there were hunters in the clearing Hareonca. You had Freya say that the group was "not alone", which could mean anything.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff