Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Parisa Nasim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:42 pm
hi. I was invited. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:34 pm
Greetings & Salutations fellow Sither's.
I have been part of this guild since nearly its inception, lurking in the shadows and grabbing booty when I can. However, it has come to my attention that I had yet to post a greeting. So better late than never right? So here it goes sweatdrop

My gaia name is Amai-Ten Tsukihime; but you can call me Amai or Syl, Syllybear or Sylmaria. Those are just a few of my handles I go by online. 3nodding My real name is Kristie whee Ive been on gaia for around 11, almost 12 years now.
Here are my current gaia stats.
User Image

I have been an avid fan of gaia aquariums since they first began. I took a break from gaia for a few years and have been back for over a year now. Things have changed but Im still an avid donator and supporter of aquariums and booty grab. I am even currently working on hosting a thread for grabbing and plan to have contests and such. If you are interested I have an invite thread going in the aquarium forum and would love to post your tanks in it too!

Needless to say im glad to see the guild becoming active again and look forward to new adventures soon. pirate  

Amai-Ten Tsukihime

Eloquent Vampire

11,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Zieke-JCC

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:47 am
Hello there,
I'm Zieke. I used to play with aquariums a while ago but never got too into it.
I really enjoy the airsharks and dolphins. Now I am trying to get my aquarium's health to 100%
Outside of gaia I enjoy making music. I am no longer in school anymore. Hope you all are having a good day.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:27 pm
Hi, I'm Zphal! I run the Why Not? guild here on Gaia; it's the only place I spend more of my time than the Aquarium forum when I'm logged in.

I got into Booty Grabbing the moment Gaia released it! It's my favorite game on the site other than Gaia Fishing (which I also got into when it was first released... yes, I'm an oldbie, joined in '04). I had a mule that I dedicated most of my Booty Grabbing efforts toward: Mermaid Marmalade.

My fave fish is the Watermeat. I heart the li'l/big squishie. I remember the Halloween event in which it premiered! I also have a mule for collecting water meats: Zs Watermeat Mule. But as for what I tend to keep my tank full of, it's definitely dolphins. Can't beat the 4x red coin drops for only 1p apiece!  

Zphal

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

zentlair

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:39 pm
^ Yo, I'm the original account for the one above, until I decided to make it my main instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:42 pm
And I'm the Booty Grab dedicated mule Zphal mentioned.  

Mermaid Marmalade

Masterful Millionaire

8,975 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Multiple Sporkgasm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:45 pm
If you were thinking I might be a mule of Zphal's, then you'd be correct.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:50 pm
The proof is in the pudding.  

KahlantheMotherConfessor

L4D2 Ellis the Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:54 pm
Well golly-gee I reckon I'ma mule of Zphal's as well, made on account of the fact that he was right obsessed with Left 4 Dead 2 for a couple'a years. Yup, he was playin' it multiple hours a day and writin' and drawin' all kinds of fanfic and fan art-- y'know, the erotic kind an' all. Those sure were the days...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:57 pm
Zphal mentioned this mule already, all it does it soak up as many water meat and watermeat related items as it can afford. xd  

Zs Watermeat Mule

SA2B Neutral Garden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:01 pm
Zphal is and has always been pretty obsessed with the game Sonic Adventure 2 as well, back when it was on the Dreamcast and when it got added to the Game Cube. The chao garden is his fave and he nearly screamed in delight when Gaia added chao skins for the Paws. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:03 pm
Same as above. xd  

SA2B Hero Garden

SA2B Dark Garden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:06 pm
Same as the above above! surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:30 am
Zphal

Great tanks! So nice to meet all your personalities. I think quite a few in the Temple are multi-personality. mrgreen

A word of warning.... Don't eat the meat in the Cafeteria. lol  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Zphal

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 pm
MIA-DOA
Zphal

Great tanks! So nice to meet all your personalities. I think quite a few in the Temple are multi-personality. mrgreen

A word of warning.... Don't eat the meat in the Cafeteria. lol

Well thanks! I do have a few more, but they don't have tanks. rofl Mules are the way to go for sure!

Ooh, which way to the caf? biggrin  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces