Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image

((Sorry for the absence. Animal Care duty is a b***h this week. I'm hardly awake and functioning.))

Diana and vexen slowly stalked through the forest, following Aella's trail until they spotted a rather large ditch. The foxes peeked over the cliff and saw Vahuka and a conscienceless wolf pup. Vexen grumbled and searched for a safe way down. Diana was about to follow before she caught Missy's scent as well. "More company?" She sat down, slowly wagging her tail.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:23 pm
Vlae stepped from the foliage. "Yeah I already know..." He said walking to the edge. "Get Aella up here! Thanks for getting her, don't worry about the Bear she'll leave us alone this one time!" He shouted down. He'd been in his Human form along time. He was good so far.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:53 pm
Missy nodded and caught up with Rose, Vexen and Diana. Missy smiled at Diana's comment and rubbed against her, "yep..more company alright..." she said with a laugh and then looked down to see Allea was trapped, 'I hope she's okay..." she said concerned for the younger pup.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:34 pm
User Image

Vexen glanced over her shoulder seeing Vale and Missy before she lept down a less steeper end of the slope. She gracefully bounced from some of the rocks and slid the rest of the way down. She stood up and shook her fur then trotted over to Vahuka and Aella. "I can carry her back up if need be." Vexen stated to the large snake. "Else wise we need to find a less steep incline to get back up." Vexen flexed her toes. She had intended to carry Aella on her back or shoulder then climb back up the incline.
Diana paced the top looking for a way to help Aella up so they could see her wounds. "Hate to be a pest but...isn't Aella bleeding quite a bit?" It was more a statement then a question.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:59 am
Vahuka gladly handed the pup over to Vexen and putting Aella on her back. "She is bleeding, but not so bad that her injuries are life threatening at the moment. You can probably wait to fix her up until you reach the top of this hill at the least, or when you get back to your den." he told Vexen. "Her injuries weren't too bad, but she made it worse by hiding from me in a thorn bush." he added.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:54 am
Aella shifted slightly into conciousness her eyes fluttering for a moment, landing on Vexen unfocus and gazed.

She whispered one word the first she had spoken since she had arrived, "mom..." she ebbed back into unconciousness.  

Serafinariv

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image

Vexen nodded as she adjusted Aella's weight. Then she let out a sigh. "Why would she hide?" then she smirked. "It's not like you go around eating defenseless and injured pups." She turned to the cliff and stilled when she heard Aella's slight utterance. The injured wolf pup had only said one word but it had been enough to make her tense. Vexen truly wasn't the motherly type, granted, she did show affection to both Missy and Aella. Vexen said nothing and tugged Aella by the nape from her back to her shoulder. The the crimson Vixen lept up and latched onto the cliff side and scaled her way up. Her claws scraped loudly but they did not dull nor break.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:44 pm
Aella whined softly but didn't wake up.  

Serafinariv

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:19 pm
"I don't know what Vale sees in that pup to make her worth his training to become a guardian. She's scared and constantly getting herself injured." Vahuka said as he wen tup the cliff with Vexen. Maybe, if he was lucky, Vale would get sick of Aella and the serpent could use her as a test subject. But then again, he'd have a hard time doing that without the wolf den interferring.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

"Heh.." Vexen smirked. "You'd be surprised, the most troublesome can become the reliable. I'm sure she'll do fine, given she doesn't kill herself first." Vexen's claws scrapped the cliff noisily as they approached the top. Diana moved closer to the legde to help grab Aella from Vexen's shoulder. Diana clamped her mouth over the pups scruff and hauled her up. Vexen then climbed onto the flat surface of the cliff and sighed loudly. "How bad is it? can she be healed on the spot?"
Diana looked her over and her biggest concern were the claw marks. "I think these claw swipes need to be handled first...." She muttered.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 am
Vale grabbed Aella and missy putting them under his arms he carried them off towards where the bear was. "She'll be fine I'll handle it... they are to be my pupils I intend to have them meet the guardian bear." He said plainly, truth was Aella was already healing, the spirit of her mother was hard at work collecting minute amounts of energy from the things around the wounded pup to accelerate the healing process. Stepping through the forest with quick steps he soon arrived at the clearing where Freya still sat naked in the massive pile of fur. her chest barely covered and the rest of her from the arms down thoroughly covered by the massive amount of hair. She stared plaintively at the two pups under his arms. and placed them down before the woman who had attacked Aella minutes before. "Well Freya You've already met Aella, and this one here is Missy. Say hello." Vale said cheerfully, but what the two pups couldn't see was the icy glare he gave the bear for a second as he spoke to her.

The girl looks down at the two pups and grunts. "Hello..." Her hard voice sounds a little softer than it had, perhaps knowing what they were to become.

(Sorry... I've been very unlucky. Whenever the computer was open I was too sick to do anything and whenever I was fine it was monopolized by someone else doing whatever they felt they needed to be doing.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:26 am
Missy stared at the bear for a moment, a chill ran up her spin, due to the coldness in the bear's voice. But still a small smile played on the pup's face. "Hi!" she greeted with a wagging tail. Missy wasn't one to judge on appearnce. Mostly on insict or if they tried to harm any one. Usually the pup made frineds fast enough.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:43 pm
Aella still unconcious stirred slightly as her body started to heal. She stirred, opening her eyes in Vale's arms.

"papa?" she murmured softly, speaking to him for the first time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:19 pm
"Ah good morning Aella. Greet the Guardian of this section of the forest, Freya Fjord. She's also the bear who struck you." he said in his usually calm tone with that hint of charm.

The woman nods to Missy her expression unchanging. "That is me." she said voice still cold.

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:03 pm
Missy's ears perked, as she heard Allea speak. A broad grin spread across her face. Allea had finally spoke her first word and it sounded adorable. She wagged her tail happily, looking at the younger pup.

Then she looked up at the bear, 'Wow..your a gaurdien? That is so cool..." muttered the pup in awe.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff