Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 am
chaotic_waltz
Back again! I thought I read somewhere right when I was beginning that you could change your hairstyle twice for free, then you had to pay for it. Am I on the lunatic fringe, or is this true? If not, can someone give me a li'l cash to get a new hairstyle?

You can't change your hair for free, but you can buy an item that equips hair instead of totally replacing the hairstyle.

The 'first 2 free' option was the 1st 2 name changes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:22 am
Ebony the Peacian
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XxpyroskyexX: The quickest way to get rings would be to probably buy them in the Marketplace. And I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your friends' list question; it's probably a glitch, though. sweatdrop

Valerine: No, you can still buy it in the Marketplace for whatever its current value is, but the item itself comes from that specific Chance Item.

Rings are very rarely bought in the marketplace and are very expensive there. It just makes a seller very happy. Rings are earned fairly easily in the game, if the quests are done in order (go to My Gaia and click on the Q in the toolbar across the top of any page of My Gaia). Regular players get plenty of duplicates they can trade in for orbs (for adding power to any ring). Also, they can occasionally be earned in an aquarium during booty grab.

A clan can help someone gain skill in zOMG, and working with a crew always brings greater rewards. The crew is often a casual one in zOMG, or you can play with friends. Learn how to use the pda - and a tutorial can be found inside zOMG on the menu to the right of the ring tray.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

purplelilly2323

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 pm
thats what she said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm
DarkElf27
Salahare
DarkElf27
Salahare
Ok, now, how do you make it a link?
To make an image a link, you do the following

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

confused I want make do a link to a post for one of my achievements. I have been looking for ages, but I am never able to find it!
What is a URL anyway? I don't get it.

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 pm
Funfire C42
confused I want make do a link to a post for one of my achievements. I have been looking for ages, but I am never able to find it!
What is a URL anyway? I don't get it.

URL casually stands for Uniform Resource Locator and is a reference or address to a resource on the Internet.
You know the usual http-stacked-dots-double-slash-triple-w's-blablabla-dot-com thingy that you can see in the address bar in your browser.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm
What's happening with the mentor applications? What overhaul will this guild be experiencing this week? I'm confused gonk  

kal94

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:37 pm
Can someone tell me how to edit my wishlist. I got some of the things, but now I can not get back into my wishlist to change anything. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Funfire C42
Can someone tell me how to edit my wishlist. I got some of the things, but now I can not get back into my wishlist to change anything. sweatdrop

Click the My Gaia tab.
Hover over Account for a drop-down menu. (the gear picture on the top right, below the header)
Click Wishlist.

And here's a link to that page. ^ ___^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/wishlist/

From there, you can check off which items you'd like to delete from the list.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:27 pm
I've been offline a while & have quests that have come and gone....is there a way to delete the quests on my quest list?

Thanks 4 ur assistance. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:36 pm
jellykans
Ebony the Peacian
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XxpyroskyexX: The quickest way to get rings would be to probably buy them in the Marketplace. And I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your friends' list question; it's probably a glitch, though. sweatdrop

Valerine: No, you can still buy it in the Marketplace for whatever its current value is, but the item itself comes from that specific Chance Item.

Rings are very rarely bought in the marketplace and are very expensive there. It just makes a seller very happy. Rings are earned fairly easily in the game, if the quests are done in order (go to My Gaia and click on the Q in the toolbar across the top of any page of My Gaia). Regular players get plenty of duplicates they can trade in for orbs (for adding power to any ring). Also, they can occasionally be earned in an aquarium during booty grab.

A clan can help someone gain skill in zOMG, and working with a crew always brings greater rewards. The crew is often a casual one in zOMG, or you can play with friends. Learn how to use the pda - and a tutorial can be found inside zOMG on the menu to the right of the ring tray.

In the early days of zOMG, rings could be sold on the marketplace. It turned out to be a disaster, because people were essentially buying their way through the game. They were much cheaper back then, because of the large supply.

Now, rings are soul bound, meaning you cannot move them off of your account in any way, be it selling, gifting, trading, or what have you. Rings now are very expensive because few are left that are not soul bound. If you buy said ring and equip it in game, it will be soul bound to you and unsellable.

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:38 pm
ShebaLatray
I've been offline a while & have quests that have come and gone....is there a way to delete the quests on my quest list?

Do you mean your wishlist items? If so, the post above yours details how to edit the items there. :3

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:25 am
TheAnneh
ShebaLatray

Do you mean your wishlist items? If so, the post above yours details how to edit the items there. :3

No, I mean the Gaia Quests.....when ur on your "my gaia" tab, there's a "Q" that you can click on that will show you the quests that you have active. Some of them or so old that I can't complete them. But I can't get rid of them. It is possible to get rid of the quest that I can't complete? biggrin  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:32 am
ShebaLatray
TheAnneh
ShebaLatray

No, I mean the Gaia Quests.....when ur on your "my gaia" tab, there's a "Q" that you can click on that will show you the quests that you have active. Some of them or so old that I can't complete them. But I can't get rid of them. It is possible to get rid of the quest that I can't complete? biggrin

Oh! Those things! Sorry. xD
Honestly, I don't think there is a way to get rid of them. I've looked all over. :c

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:15 am
TheAnneh
ShebaLatray
TheAnneh
ShebaLatray

Honestly, I don't think there is a way to get rid of them. I've looked all over. :c

biggrin Oh, ok. Thanks alot for trying 2 help me. 4laugh I appreciate it.
Hope u have a wonderful day!  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 am
ShebaLatray
TheAnneh
ShebaLatray
TheAnneh
ShebaLatray

biggrin Oh, ok. Thanks alot for trying 2 help me. 4laugh I appreciate it.
Hope u have a wonderful day!

Yeah, I'm sorry you can't get rid of them.
Have a wonderful day yourself! :3

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces