Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Kings James Bible (1611) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:20 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 24
Viewing the original 1611 KJV

1 Againe in the ninth yeere, in the tenth moneth, in the tenth day of the moneth, the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying;

2 Sonne of man, Write thee the name of the day, euen of this same day: the king of Babylon set himselfe against Ierusalem this same day.

3 And vtter a parable vnto the rebellious house, and say vnto them, Thus sayth the Lord God, Set on a pot, set it on, and also powre water into it.

4 Gather the pieces thereof into it, euen euery good piece, the thigh, and the shoulder; fill it with the choice bones.

5 Take the choice of the flocke, and burne also the bones vnder it, and make it boyle well, and let him seethe the bones of it therein.

6 ¶ Wherefore thus sayth the Lord God, Woe to the bloodie citie, to the pot whose scumme is therein, and whose scumme is not gone out of it; bring it out piece by piece, let no lot fall vpon it.

7 For her blood is in the middest of her: she set it vpon the toppe of a rocke, she powred it vpon the ground to couer it with dust:

8 That it might cause furie to come vp to take vengeance: I haue set her blood vpon the top of a rocke, that it should not be couered.

9 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the bloody citie, I will euen make the pile for fire, great.

10 Heape on wood, kindle the fire, consume the flesh, and spice it well, and let the bones be burnt.

11 Then set it empty vpon the coales thereof, that the brasse of it may be hot and may burne, and that the filthinesse of it may be molten in it, that the scum of it may be consumed.

12 She hath wearied herselfe with lies, and her great scumme went not forth out of her: her scumme shall be in the fire.

13 In thy filthinesse is lewdnesse, because I haue purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be purged from thy filthinesse any more, till I haue caused my fury to rest vpon thee.

14 I the Lord haue spoken it, it shall come to passe, and I will doe it, I will not goe backe, neither will I spare, neither will I repent, according to thy wayes and according to thy doings, shall they iudge thee, saith the Lord God.

15 ¶ Also the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying;

16 Sonne of man, behold, I take away from thee the desire of thine eyes with a stroke: yet neither shalt thou mourne, nor weepe, neither shall thy teares runne downe.

17 Forbeare to crie, make no mourning for the dead, bind the tire of thine head vpon thee, and put on thy shooes vpon thy feete, and couer not thy lips, and eate not the bread of men.

18 So I spake vnto the people in the morning, and at euen my wife died, and I did in the morning as I was commanded.

19 ¶ And the people said vnto me; Wilt thou not tell vs what these things are to vs, that thou doest so?

20 Then I answered them, The word of the Lord came vnto me, saying;

21 Speake vnto the house of Israel; Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will prophane my sanctuarie, the excellencie of your strength, the desire of your eyes, and that which your soule pitieth; and your sonnes and your daughters, whom yee haue left, shall fall by the sword.

22 And yee shall doe as I haue done: yee shall not couer your lips, nor eate the bread of men.

23 And your tires shall be vpon your heads, and your shooes vpon your feet: yee shall not mourne nor weepe, but yee shall pine away for your iniquities, and mourne one towards an other.

24 Thus Ezekiel is vnto you a signe: according to all that he hath done, shall yee doe: and when this commeth, yee shall know that I am the Lord God.

25 Also thou sonne of man, shall it not be in the day when I take from them their strength, the ioy of their glorie, the desire of their eyes, and that whereupon they set their minds, their sonnes and their daughters;

26 That he that escapeth in that day, shall come vnto thee, to cause thee to heare it with thine eares?

27 In that day shall thy mouth be opened to him which is escaped, and thou shalt speake & be no more dumbe, and thou shalt be a signe vnto them, and they shall know that I am the Lord.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:30 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 25

1 The word of the Lord came againe vnto me, saying;

2 Sonne of man, set thy face against the Ammonites, and prophecie against them,

3 And say vnto the Ammonites; Heare the word of the Lord God, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuarie, when it was prophaned, and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate, & against the house of Iudah, when they went into captiuitie;

4 Behold therefore, I will deliuer thee to the men of the East for a possession, and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall eate thy fruit, and they shall drinke thy milke.

5 And I will make Rabbah a stable for camels, and the Ammonites a couching place for flocks: and ye shal know that I am the Lord.

6 For thus saith the Lord God, Because thou hast clapped thine hands and stamped with the feete, and reioyced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel:

7 Behold therefore, I will stretch out mine hand vpon thee, and will deliuer thee for a spoile to the heathen, and I will cut thee off from the people, and I wil cause thee to perish out of the countreys: I will destroy thee, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

8 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God, Because that Moab and Seir doe say, Behold, the house of Iudah is like vnto all the heathen:

9 Therefore beholde, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from his cities which are on his frontiers, the glory of the countrey Beth-ieshimoth, Baal-meon and Kiriathaim,

10 Unto the men of the East with the Ammonites, and will giue them in possession, that the Ammonites may not be remembred among the nations.

11 And I will execute iudgments vpon Moab, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

12 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God, Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Iudah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and reuenged himselfe vpon them:

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, I will also stretch out mine hand vpon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it, and I will make it desolate from Teman, and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.

14 And I will lay my vengeance vpon Edom by the hand of my people Israel, and they shall doe in Edom according to mine anger, and according to my furie, and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord God.

15 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God, Because the Philistines haue dealt by reuenge, and haue taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred:

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will stretch out mine hand vpon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the Seacoast.

17 And I wil execute great vengeance vpon them with furious rebukes, and they shall knowe that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance vpon them.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:58 pm
Ezekiel
Chapter 26

1 And it came to passe in the eleuenth yeere, in the first day of the moneth, that the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying,

2 Sonne of man, because that Tyrus hath said against Ierusalem, Aha, she is broken that was the gates of the people, she is turned vnto me, I shalbe replenished now she is laid waste:

3 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I am against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come vp against thee, as the sea causeth his waues to come vp.

4 And they shall destroy the walles of Tyrus, and breake downe her towres: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rocke.

5 It shall be a place for the spreading of nets in the middest of the sea: for I haue spoken it, saith the Lord God, and it shall become a spoile to the nations.

6 And her daughters which are in the field shall be slaine by the sword, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

7 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will bring vpon Tyrus, Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the North, with horses, and with charets, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people.

8 Hee shall slay with the sword thy daughters in the field, and he shal make a fort against thee, and cast a mount against thee, and lift vp the buckler against thee.

9 Hee shall set engines of warre against thy walles, and with his axes he shall breake downe thy towres.

10 By reason of the abundance of his horses, their dust shall couer thee: thy walles shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheeles, and of the charets, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a citie wherein is made a breach.

11 With the hoofes of his horses shall he tread downe all thy streets: he shall slay thy people by the sword, and thy strong garisons shall goe downe to the ground.

12 And they shall make a spoile of thy riches, and make a pray of thy merchandise, and they shall breake downe thy walles, and destroy thy pleasant houses, and they shall lay thy stones, and thy timber, and thy dust in the midst of the water.

13 And I wil cause the noise of thy songs to cease, and the sound of thy harpes shalbe no more heard.

14 And I will make thee like the top of a rocke: they shall bee a place to spread nets vpon: thou shalt bee built no more: for I the Lord haue spoken it, saith the Lord God.

15 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God to Tyrus; Shall not the Iles shake at the sound of thy fall, when the wounded crie, when the slaughter is made in the midst of thee?

16 Then all the Princes of the sea shall come downe from their thrones, and lay away their robes, and put off their broidred garments: they shall cloth themselues with trembling, they shall sit vpon the ground, and shall tremble at euery moment, and be astonished at thee.

17 And they shall take vp a lamentation for thee, and say to thee, How art thou destroyed that wast inhabited of Sea-faring men, the renowned citie, which wast strong in the sea, she and her inhabitants, which cause their terrour to be on all that haunt it?

18 Now shall the Iles tremble in the day of thy fall, yea the Iles that are in the sea, shall bee troubled at thy departure.

19 For thus saith the Lord God; When I shal make thee a desolate citie, like the cities that are not inhabited, when I shall bring vp the deepe vpon thee, and great waters shall couer thee;

20 When I shall bring thee downe, with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of olde, with them that goe downe to the pit, that thou bee not inhabited, and I shall set glorie in the land of the liuing:

21 I will make thee a terrour, and thou shalt bee no more: though thou be sought for, yet shalt thou neuer bee found againe, saith the Lord God.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:28 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 27

1 The word of the Lord came againe vnto mee, saying,

2 Now thou sonne of man, take vp a lamentation for Tyrus;

3 And say vnto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entrie of the sea, which art a merchant of the people for many Iles, Thus saith the Lord God; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfit beautie.

4 Thy borders are in the midst of the seas, thy builders haue perfected thy beautie.

5 They haue made all thy shippe bords of firre trees of Senir: they haue taken Cedars from Lebanon, to make mastes for thee.

6 Of the okes of Bashan haue they made thine oares: the companie of the Ashurites haue made thy benches of Yuorie, brought out of the Iles of Chittim.

7 Fine linnen with broidred worke from Egypt, was that which thou spreddest forth to be thy saile, blew and purple from the Iles of Elishah was that which couered thee.

8 The inhabitants of Zidon and Aruad were thy mariners: thy wise men, O Tyrus, that were in thee, were thy pilots.

9 The ancients of Gebal, and the wise men thereof were in thee thy calkers, all the ships of the sea with their mariners were in thee, to occupie thy merchandise.

10 They of Persia, and of Lud, and of Phut were in thine army, thy men of warre: they hanged the shield and helmet in thee: they set forth thy comelines.

11 The men of Aruad with thine armie were vpon thy wals round about, and the Gammadims were in thy towres: they hanged their shields vpon thy wals round about: they haue made thy beautie perfect.

12 Tarshish was thy merchant by reason of the multitude of all kinde of riches: with siluer, yron, tinne, and lead they traded in thy faires.

13 Iauan, Tubal and Meshech, they were thy merchants: they traded the persons of men, and vessels of brasse in thy market.

14 They of the house of Togarmah traded in thy faires with horses, and horsemen, and mules.

15 The men of Dedan were thy merchants, many Iles were the merchandise of thine hand: they brought thee for a present, hornes of Iuorie, and Ebenie.

16 Syria was thy merchant by reason of the multitude of the wares of thy making: they occupied in thy faires with Emeraulds, purple, and broidered worke, and fine linen, and Corall, and Agate.

17 Iudah and the land of Israel they were thy merchants: they traded in thy market wheate of Minnith, and Pannag, and honie, and oyle, & balme.

18 Damascus was thy merchant in the multitude of the wares of thy making, for the multitude of all riches: in the wine of Helbon, and white wooll.

19 Dan also and Iauan going to and fro, occupyed in thy faires: bright yron, Cassia and Calamus were in thy market.

20 Dedan was thy merchant in precious clothes for charets.

21 Arabia and all the princes of Kedar, they occupied with thee in lambes and rammes and goats: in these were they thy merchants.

22 The merchants of Shebah and Raamah, they were thy merchants: they occupied in thy faires with chiefe of all spices, and with all precious stones and golde.

23 Haran, and Canneh, and Eden, the merchants of Shebah, Asshur and Chilmad were thy merchants.

24 These were thy merchants in all sorts of things, in blewe clothes and broidered worke, and in chests of rich apparell, bound with cordes and made of Cedar among thy merchandise.

25 The ships of Tarshish did sing of thee in thy market, and thou wast replenished, and made very glorious in the middest of the seas.

26 ¶ Thy rowers haue brought thee into great waters: the East winde hath broken thee in the middest of the Seas.

27 Thy riches and thy faires, thy merchandise, thy mariners, and thy pilots, thy calkers, and the occupiers of thy merchandise, and all thy men of warre that are in thee, and in all thy company, which is in the midst of thee, shall fall into the middest of the seas, in the day of thy ruine.

28 The suburbs shall shake at the sound of the crie of thy pilots.

29 And all that handle the oare; the mariners, and all the pilots of the Sea, shal come downe from their ships, they shall stand vpon the land;

30 And shall cause their voice to be heard against thee, and shall crie bitterly, and shall cast vp dust vpon their heads, they shall wallow themselues in the ashes.

31 And they shall make themselues vtterly balde for thee, and girde them with sackecloth, and they shall weepe for thee with bitternesse of heart and bitter wailing.

32 And in their wailing, they shall take vp a lamentation for thee, and lament ouer thee, saying; What citie is like Tyrus, like the destroyed in the middest of the sea?

33 When thy wares went foorth out of the seas, thou filledst many people, thou didst enrich the kings of the earth, with the multitude of thy riches, and of thy merchandise.

34 In the time when thou shalt be broken by the seas in the depths of the waters, thy merchandise and all thy companie in the middest of thee shal fall.

35 All the inhabitants of the Iles shall bee astonished at thee, and their kings shall be sore afraid, they shall be troubled in their countenance.

36 The merchants among the people shall hisse at thee, thou shalt bee a terrour, and neuer shalt be any more.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:33 pm
Ezekiel
Chapter 28

1 The word of the Lord came againe vnto me, saying,

2 Sonne of man, say vnto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted vp, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seate of God in the middest of the seas; yet thou art a man and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God.

3 Behold, thou art wiser then Daniel: there is no secret that they can hide from thee.

4 With thy wisedome and with thine vnderstanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and siluer into thy treasures.

5 By thy great wisedome, and by thy traffique hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted vp because of thy riches.

6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7 Behold therefore, I will bring strangers vpon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beautie of thy wisedome, & they shall defile thy brightnesse.

8 They shall bring thee downe to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them, that are slaine in the middest of the seas.

9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the vncircumcised, by the hand of strangers: for I haue spoken it, saith the Lord God.

11 ¶ Moreouer the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying;

12 Sonne of man, take vp a lamentation vpon the king of Tyrus, and say vnto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest vp the summe, full of wisedome and perfect in beautie.

13 Thou hast beene in Eden the garden of God; euery precious stone was thy couering, the Sardius, Topaze, and the Diamond, the Beril, the Onyx, and the Iasper, the Saphir, the Emeraude, and the Carbuncle and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee, in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the annointed Cherub that couereth: and I haue set thee so; thou wast vpon the holy mountaine of God; thou hast walked vp and downe in the middest of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy wayes from the day that thou wast created, till iniquitie was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they haue filled the middest of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as prophane out of the mountaine of God: and I wil destroy thee, O couering Cherub, from the middest of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted vp because of thy beautie, thou hast corrupted thy wisedome by reason of thy brightnesse: I will cast thee to the ground: I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquitie of thy traffique: therefore will I bring forth a fire from the middest of thee, it shall deuoure thee: and I will bring thee to ashes vpon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people, shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terrour, and neuer shalt thou be any more.

20 ¶ Againe the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying;

21 Sonne of man, set thy face against Zidon, and prophecie against it,

22 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Zidon, and I will be glorified in the middest of thee: and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall haue executed iudgements in her, and shall be sanctified in her.

23 For I will send into her, pestilence, and blood into her streetes, and the wounded shall be iudged in the middest of her by the sword vpon her on euery side, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

24 ¶ And there shall be no more a pricking briar vnto the house of Israel, nor any grieuing thorne of all that are round about them that despised them, and they shal know that I am the Lord God.

25 Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall haue gathered the house of Israel frō the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land, that I haue giuen to my seruant Iacob.

26 And they shal dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards: yea, they shall dwell with confidence when I haue executed iudgments vpon all those that despise them round about them, and they shal know that I am the Lord their God.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:21 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 29

1 In the tenth yeere, in the tenth moneth, in the twelft day of the moneth, the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying,

2 Sonne of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophecie against him, and against all Egypt.

3 Speake and say, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the middest of his riuers, which hath saide, My riuer is mine owne, and I haue made it for my selfe.

4 But I will put hookes in thy chawes, and I will cause the fish of thy riuers to sticke vnto thy scales, and I will bring thee vp out of the middest of thy riuers, and all the fish of thy riuers shall sticke vnto thy scales.

5 And I will leaue thee throwen into the wildernes, thee and all the fish of thy riuers: thou shalt fall vpon the open fields, thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I haue giuen thee for meat to the beastes of the field, and to the foules of the heauen.

6 And all the inhabitants of Egypt shall know that I am the Lord, because they haue bene a staffe of reede to the house of Israel.

7 When they tooke hold of thee by thy hand, thou didst breake, and rent all their shoulder: and when they leaned vpon thee, thou brakest, and madest all their loynes to be at a stand.

8 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will bring a sword vpon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee.

9 And the land of Egypt shalbe desolate and waste, and they shall knowe that I am the Lord: because he hath saide, The riuer is mine, and I haue made it.

10 Beholde therefore, I am against thee, and against thy riuers, and I wil make the land of Egypt vtterly waste and desolate, from the towre of Syene euen vnto the border of Ethiopia.

11 No foot of man shal passe through it, nor foote of beast shall passe through it, neither shall it bee inhabited fourtie yeeres.

12 And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countreys that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are layed waste, shall be desolate fourtie yeeres: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and wil disperse them through the countreys.

13 ¶ Yet thus saith the Lord God, At the end of fourtie yeeres will I gather the Egyptians from the people whither they were scattered.

14 And I will bring againe the captiuitie of Egypt, and will cause them to returne into the land of Pathros, into the land of their habitation, and they shall be there a base kingdome.

15 It shall be the basest of the kingdomes, neither shall it exalt it selfe any more aboue the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule ouer the nations.

16 And it shall be no more the confidence of the house of Israel, which bringeth their iniquity to remembrance, when they shall looke after them: but they shall know that I am the Lord God.

17 ¶ And it came to passe in the seuen and twentieth yeere, in the first moneth, in the first day of the moneth, the worde of the Lord came vnto me, saying,

18 Sonne of man, Nebuchad-rezzar king of Babylon caused his armie to serue a great seruice against Tyrus: euery head was made balde, and euery shoulder was peeled: yet had he no wages, nor his armie for Tyrus, for the seruice that he had serued against it.

19 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will giue the land of Egypt vnto Nebuchad-rezzar king of Babylon, and he shall take her multitude, and take her spoile, and take her praye, and it shall be the wages for his armie.

20 I haue giuen him the land of Egypt for his labour wherewith he serued against it, because they wrought for me, saith the Lord God.

21 ¶ In that day will I cause the horne of the house of Israel to budde forth, and I will giue thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them, and they shal know that I am the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:46 pm
Ezekiel
Chapter 30

1 The word of the Lord came againe vnto me, saying,

2 Sonne of man, prophecie and say, Thus saith the Lord God, Howle ye, woe worth the day.

3 For the day is neere, euen the day of the Lord is neere, a cloudie day; it shalbe the time of the heathen.

4 And the sword shall come vpon Egypt, and great paine shalbe in Ethiopia, when the slaine shall fall in Egypt, and they shall take away her multitude, and her foundations shalbe broken downe.

5 Ethiopia, and Libya, and Lydia, and all the mingled people, and Chub, and the men of the land that is in league, shal fal with them by the sword.

6 Thus saith the Lord, They also that vphold Egypt shall fall, and the pride of her power shall come downe: from the towre of Syene shall they fall in it by the sword, saith the Lord God.

7 And they shall bee desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities shalbe in the midst of the cities that are wasted.

8 And they shall know that I am the Lord, when I haue set a fire in Egypt, and when all her helpers shall be destroied.

9 In that day shall messengers goe foorth from me in shippes, to make the carelesse Ethiopians afraid, and great paine shall come vpon them, as in the day of Egypt: for loe, it commeth.

10 Thus saith the Lord God, I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Nebuchad-rezzar, king of Babylon.

11 He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations shall be brought to destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the land with the slaine.

12 And I will make the riuers drie, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked, and I wil make the land wast, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers: I the Lord haue spoken it.

13 Thus saith the Lord God, I will also destroy the idoles, and I will cause their images to cease out of Noph: and there shalbe no more a Prince of the land of Egypt, and I will put a feare in the land of Egypt.

14 And I wil make Pathros desolate, and wil set fire in Zoan, and will execute iudgements in No.

15 And I wil powre my furie vpon Sin, the strength of Egypt, and I wil cut off the multitude of No.

16 And I will set fire in Egypt, Sin shall haue great paine, and No shall be rent asunder, and Noph shall haue distresses daily.

17 The yong men of Auen and of Phibeseth, shall fall by the sword: and these cities shall goe into captiuitie.

18 At Tehaphnehes also the day shalbe darkened when I shall breake there the yokes of Egypt: & the pompe of her strength shall cease in her: as for her, a cloud shall couer her, and her daughters shall goe into captiuitie.

19 Thus will I execute iudgements in Egypt, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

20 ¶ And it came to passe in the eleuenth yeere, in the first moneth, in the seuenth day of the moneth, that the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying,

21 Sonne of man, I haue broken the arme of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and loe, it shall not be bound vp to be healed, to put a rouler to binde it, to make it strong to hold the sword.

22 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will breake his armes, the strong, and that which was broken; and I wil cause the sword to fall out of his hand.

23 And I wil scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and wil disperse them through the countries.

24 And I wil strengthen the armes of the king of Babylon, and put my sword in his hand: but I will breake Pharaohs armes, and he shall grone before him, with the groanings of a deadly wounded man.

25 But I wil strengthen the armes of the king of Babylon, and the armes of Pharaoh shall fall downe, and they shall knowe that I am the Lord, when I shall put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon, & he shall stretch it out vpon the land of Egypt.

26 And I wil scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and disperse them among the countreys, and they shall know that I am the Lord.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:23 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 31

1 And it came to passe in the eleuenth yeere, in the third moneth, in the first day of the moneth, that the word of the Lord came vnto mee, saying;

2 Sonne of man, speake vnto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude, Whom art thou like in thy greatnesse?

3 ¶ Behold, the Assyrian was a Cedar in Lebanon with faire branches, and with a shadowing shrowd, and of an hie stature, and his top was among the thicke boughes.

4 The waters made him great, the deepe set him vp on high with her riuers running round about his plants, and sent out her little riuers vnto all the trees of the field.

5 Therefore his height was exalted aboue all the trees of the field, and his boughes were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot foorth.

6 All the foules of heauen made their nests in his boughes, and vnder his branches did all the beastes of the field bring foorth their yong, and vnder his shadow dwelt all great nations.

7 Thus was hee faire in his greatnesse, in the length of his branches: for his roote was by great waters.

8 The Cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the Firre trees were not like his boughes, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches: not any tree in the garden of God, was like vnto him in his beautie.

9 I haue made him faire by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, enuied him.

10 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Because thou hast lifted vp thy selfe in height, and hee hath shot vp his top among the thicke boughes, and his heart is lifted vp in his height;

11 I haue therefore deliuered him into the hand of the mightie one of the heathen: hee shall surely deale with him, I haue driuen him out for his wickednesse.

12 And strangers, the terrible of the nations haue cut him off, and haue left him: vpon the mountaines and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughes are broken by all the riuers of the land, and all the people of the earth are gone downe from his shadow, and haue left him.

13 Upon his ruine shal all the foules of the heauen remaine, & all the beasts of the field shalbe vpon his branches,

14 To the ende that none of all the trees by the waters exalt themselues for their height, neither shoot vp their top among the thicke boughes, neither their trees stand vp in their height, all that drinke water: for they are all deliuered vnto death, to the nether parts of the earth in the middest of the children of men, with them that go downe to the pit.

15 Thus saith the Lord God, In the day when hee went downe to the graue, I caused a mourning, I couered the deepe for him, and I restrained the floods therof, and the great waters were stayed; and I caused Lebanon to mourne for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him downe to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drinke water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

17 They also went downe into hell with him vnto them that be slaine with the sword, and they that were his arme, that dwelt vnder his shadow in the middest of the heathen.

18 ¶ To whom art thou thus like in glory & in greatnesse among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought downe with the trees of Eden vnto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the middest of the vncircumcised, with them that be slaine by the sword: this is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord God.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:52 pm
Ezekiel
Chapter 32

1 And it came to passe in the twelfth yeere, in the twelft moneth, in the first day of the moneth, that the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying;

2 Sonne of man, take vp a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say vnto him; Thou art like a young lyon of the nations, & thou art as a whale in the seas: and thou camest forth with thy riuers, and troubledst the waters with thy feet, and fouledst their riuers.

3 Thus saith the Lord God; I will therefore spread out my net ouer thee, with a company of many people, and they shall bring thee vp in my net.

4 Then will I leaue thee vpon the land, I will cast thee forth vpon the open field, and will cause all the foules of the heauen to remaine vpon thee, and I will fill the beasts of the whole earth with thee.

5 And I will lay thy flesh vpon the mountaines, and fill the valleis with thy height.

6 I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, euen to the mountaines, and the riuers shall be full of thee.

7 And when I shall put thee out, I wil couer the heauen, and make the starres thereof darke: I will couer the sunne with a cloud, and the moone shall not giue her light.

8 All the bright lights of heauen will I make darke ouer thee, and set darkenesse vpon thy land, saith the Lord God.

9 I wil also vex the hearts of many people, when I shall bring thy destruction among the nations, into the countries which thou hast not knowen.

10 Yea I will make many people amazed at thee, and their kings shall be horribly afraide for thee, when I shall brandish my sword before them, and they shall tremble at euery moment; euerie man for his owne life, in the day of thy fall.

11 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God, The sword of the king of Babylon shal come vpon thee.

12 By the swords of the mighty will I cause thy multitude to fall, the terrible of the nations all of them: and they shall spoile the pompe of Egypt, and all the multitude therof shall be destroyed.

13 I will destroy also all the beasts thereof from besides the great waters, neither shall the foote of man trouble them any more, nor the hoofes of beasts trouble them.

14 Then will I make their waters deepe, and cause their riuers to runne like oyle, saith the Lord God.

15 When I shall make the land of Egypt desolate, and the countrey shall be destitute of that wherof it was full; when I shall smite all them that dwell therein, then shal they know that I am the Lord.

16 This is the lamentation wherewith they shall lament her: the daughters of the nations shall lament her: they shall lament for her, euen for Egypt and for al her multitude, saith the Lord God.

17 ¶ It came to passe also in the twelfth yeere, in the fifteenth day of the moneth, that the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying;

18 Sonne of man, waile for the multitude of Egypt, & cast them downe, euen her, and the daughters of the famous nations, vnto the nether parts of the earth, with them that goe downe into the pit.

19 Whom doest thou passe in beautie? goe downe, and be thou layed with the vncircumcised.

20 They shall fall in the middest of them that are slaine by the sword: she is deliuered to the sword; draw her and all her multitudes.

21 The strong among the mighty shall speake to him out of the middest of hell with them that helpe him: they are gone downe, they lie vncircumcised, slaine by the sword.

22 Ashur is there, and all her companie: his graues are about him: al of them slaine, fallen by the sword.

23 Whose graues are set in the sides of the pit, and her company is round about her graue: all of them slaine, fallen by the sword, which caused terrour in the land of the liuing.

24 There is Elam and all her multitude round about her graue, all of them slaine, fallen by the sword, which are gone downe vncircumcised into the nether parts of the earth, which caused their terrour in the lande of the liuing, yet haue they borne their shame with them that goe downe to the pit.

25 They haue set her a bed in the midst of the slaine with all her multitudes: her graues are round about him, all of them vncircumcised, slaine by the sword: though their terrour was caused in the land of the liuing, yet haue they borne their shame with them that goe downe to the pit: he is put in the midst of them that be slaine.

26 There is Meshech, Tubal, and all her multitude: her graues are round about him: all of them vncircumcised, slaine by the sword, though they caused their terrour in the land of the liuing.

27 And they shall not lie with the mightie, that are fallen of the vncircumcised, which are gone downe to hell with their weapons of warre: and they haue laid their swords vnder their heads, but their iniquities shalbe vpon their bones, though they were the terrour of the mightie in the land of the liuing.

28 Yea thou shalt be broken in the midst of the vncircumcised, and shalt lie with them that are slaine with þe sword.

29 There is Edom, her kings and all her princes, which with their might are laid by them that were slaine by the sword: they shall lie with the vncircumcised, and with them that go downe to the pit.

30 There be the princes of the North all of them, and all the Zidomans: which are gone downe with the slaine, with their terrour they are ashamed of their might, and they lie vncircumcised with them that be slaine by the sword, and beare their shame with them that goe downe to the pit.

31 Pharaoh shall see them, and shall bee comforted ouer all his multitude, euen Pharaoh and all his armie slaine by the sword, saith the Lord God.

32 For I haue caused my terrour in the land of the liuing: and he shall bee laid in the midst of the vncircumcised with them that are slaine with the sword, euen Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord God.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:17 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 33

1 Againe the worde of the Lord came vnto mee, saying,

2 Sonne of man, speake to the children of thy people, and say vnto them, When I bring the sword vpon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman,

3 If when he seeth the sword come vpon the land, hee blow the trumpet, and warne the people,

4 Then whosoeuer heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning, if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be vpon his owne head.

5 Hee heard the sound of the trumpet, and tooke not warning, his blood shall be vpon him: but he that taketh warning, shall deliuer his soule.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned: if the sword come and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquitie: but his blood will I require at the watchmans hand.

7 ¶ So thou, O sonne of man, I haue set thee a watchman vnto the house of Israel: therefore thou shalt heare the worde at my mouth, and warne them from me.

8 When I say vnto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die, if thou doest not speake to warne the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquitie: but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Neuerthelesse if thou warne the wicked of his way to turne from it: if he do not turne from his way, he shal die in his iniquitie: but thou hast deliuered thy soule.

10 Therefore, O thou sonne of man, speake vnto the house of Israel, Thus ye speake, saying, If our transgressions and our sinnes be vpon vs, & we pine away in them, how should we then liue?

11 Say vnto them, As I liue, saith the Lord God, I haue no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turne from his way & liue: turne ye, turne ye from your euill wayes, for why wil ye die, O house of Israel?

12 Therefore thou sonne of man, say vnto the children of thy people, The righteousnes of the righteous shal not deliuer him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickednes of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that hee turneth from his wickednes, neither shall the righteous bee able to liue for his righteousnes in the day that he sinneth.

13 When I shal say to the righteous, that he shall surely liue if he trust to his owne righteousnes and commit iniquitie, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembred; but for his iniquitie that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

14 Againe, when I say vnto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die, if hee turne from his sinne, and do that which is lawfull and right;

15 If the wicked restore the pledge, giue againe that he had robbed, walke in the Statutes of life without committing iniquitie, hee shall surely liue, hee shall not die.

16 None of his sinnes that hee hath committed, shall be mentioned vnto him: he hath done that which is lawfull and right; he shall surely liue.

17 ¶ Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equall: but as for them, their way is not equall.

18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousnes, and committeth iniquitie, he shall euen die thereby.

19 But if the wicked turne from his wickednes, and doe that which is lawfull and right, he shall liue thereby.

20 ¶ Yet yee say, The way of the Lord is not equall, O yee house of Israel; I will iudge you euery one after his wayes.

21 ¶ And it came to passe in the twelfth yeere of our captiuitie, in the tenth moneth, in the fifth day of the moneth, that one that had escaped out of Ierusalem, came vnto mee, saying, The city is smitten.

22 Now the hand of the Lord was vpon mee in the euening, afore hee that was escaped came, and had opened my mouth vntill hee came to mee in the morning, and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumbe.

23 Then the word of the Lord came vnto me, saying,

24 Sonne of man, they that inhabite those wastes of the land of Israel, speake, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we are many, the land is giuen vs for inheritance.

25 Wherefore say vnto them, Thus saith the Lord God, Ye eate with the blood, and lift vp your eyes toward your idoles, and shed blood; and shal ye possesse the land?

26 Yee stand vpon your sword; yee worke abomination, and ye defile euery one his neighbours wife, and shall ye possesse the land?

27 Say thou thus vnto them, Thus saith the Lord God, As I liue, surely they that are in the wastes, shall fall by the sword, and him that is in the open field will I giue to the beasts to be deuoured: and they that be in the forts and in the caues, shall die of the pestilence.

28 For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pompe of her strength shall cease: and the mountaines of Israel shall bee desolate, that none shall passe through.

29 Then shall they know that I am the Lord, when I haue layed the land most desolate, because of all their abominations which they haue committed.

30 ¶ Also thou sonne of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walles, and in the doores of the houses, and speake one to another, euery one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and heare what is the word that commeth foorth from the Lord.

31 And they come vnto thee as the people commeth, and they sit before thee as my people, and they heare thy words, but they will not doe them: for with their mouth they shew much loue, but their heart goeth after their couetousnesse.

32 And loe, thou art vnto them as a very louely song of one that hath a pleasant voyce, and can play well on an instrument: for they heare thy wordes, but they doe them not.

33 And when this commeth to passe, (loe it will come) then shall they know that a Prophet hath bene among them.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:45 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 34

1 And the word of þe Lord came vnto me, saying;

2 Sonne of man, prophecie against the shepheards of Israel, prophecie and say vnto them, Thus saith the Lord God vnto the shepheards, Woe be to the shepheards of Israel that doe feede themselues: should not the shepheards feede the flockes?

3 Yee eate the fat, and ye clothe you with the wooll, yee kill them that are fed: but ye feede not the flocke.

4 The diseased haue ye not strengthened, neither haue yee healed that which was sicke, neither haue ye bound vp that which was broken, neither haue yee brought againe that which was driuen away, neither haue yee sought that which was lost; but with force and with crueltie haue yee ruled them.

5 And they were scattered because there is no shepheard: and they became meate to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.

6 My sheepe wandered through all the mountaines, and vpon euery high hill: yea my flocke was scattered vpon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seeke after them.

7 ¶ Therefore, yee shepheards, heare the word of the Lord.

8 As I liue, saith the Lord God, surely because my flocke became a pray, and my flocke became meate to euery beast of the field, because there was no shepheard, neither did my shepheards search for my flocke, but the shepheards fed themselues, and fed not my flocke:

9 Therefore, O yee shepheards, heare the word of the Lord.

10 Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I am against the shepheards, and I will require my flocke at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flocke, neither shall the shepheards feede themselues any more: for I will deliuer my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.

11 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I, euen I will both search my sheepe, and seeke them out.

12 As a shepheard seeketh out his flocke in the day that hee is among his sheepe that are scattered: so wil I seeke out my sheep, and will deliuer them out of all places, where they haue bene scattered in the cloudie and darke day.

13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countreys, and will bring them to their owne land, and feede them vpon the mountaines of Israel by the riuers, and in all the inhabited places of the countrey,

14 I will feede them in a good pasture, and vpon the high mountaines of Israel shall their folde be: there shall they lie in a good folde, and in a fat pasture shall they feede vpon the mountaines of Israel.

15 I will feed my flocke, and I will cause them to lie downe, saith the Lord God.

16 I will seeke that which was lost, and bring againe that which was driuen away, and will bind vp that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sicke: but I will destroy the fat and the strong, I will feed them with iudgement.

17 And as for you, O my flocke, thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I iudge betweene cattell and cattell, betweene the rammes and the hee goates.

18 Seemeth it a small thing vnto you, to haue eaten vp the good pasture, but ye must tread downe with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to haue drunke of the deepe waters, but yee must fonle the residue with your feete?

19 And as for my flocke, they eate that which yee haue troden with your feete: and they drinke that which yee haue fouled with your feete.

20 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God vnto them, Behold, I, euen I will iudge betweene the fat cattell, and betweene the leane cattell.

21 Because yee haue thrust with side and with shoulder, and pusht all the diseased with your hornes, till yee haue scattered them abroad:

22 Therefore will I saue my flocke, and they shall no more be a pray, and I will iudge betweene cattell and cattell.

23 And I will set vp one shepheard ouer them, and hee shall feede them, euen my seruant Dauid; he shall feede them, and hee shall be their shepheard.

24 And I the Lord will be their God, and my seruant Dauid a prince among them, I the Lord haue spoken it.

25 And I will make with them a couenant of peace, and will cause the euill beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wildernesse, and sleepe in the woods.

26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill, a blessing; and I will cause the showre to come downe in his season: there shall bee showres of blessing.

27 And the tree of the field shal yeeld her fruite, and the earth shall yeeld her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the Lord, when I haue broken the bands of their yoke, and deliuered them out of the hand of those that serued themselues of them.

28 And they shall no more be a pray to the heathen, neither shall the beasts of the land deuoure them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraide.

29 And I will raise vp for them a plant of renowne, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither beare the shame of the heathen any more.

30 Thus shall they know that I the Lord their God am with them, and that they, euen the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord God.

31 And yee my flocke of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord God.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:40 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 35

1 Moreouer the word of the Lord came vnto mee, saying;

2 Sonne of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophecie against it,

3 And say vnto it, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.

4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

5 Because thou hast had a perpetuall hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamitie, in the time that their iniquitie had an end;

6 Therefore, as I liue, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee vnto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, euen blood shall pursue thee.

7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out, & him that returneth.

8 And I will fill his mountaines with his slaine men: in thy hilles, and in thy valleis, and in all thy riuers shall they fall that are slaine with the sword.

9 I will make thee perpetuall desolations, & thy cities shall not returne, and ye shal know that I am the Lord

10 Because thou hast said; These two nations, and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possesse it, whereas the Lord was there:

11 Therefore, as I liue, saith the Lord God, I will euen doe according to thine anger, and according to thine enuie, which thou hast vsed out of thy hatred against them: and I will make my selfe knowen amongst them, when I haue iudged thee.

12 And thou shalt know, that I am the Lord, and that I haue heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountaines of Israel, saying; They are layed desolate, they are giuen vs to consume.

13 Thus with your mouth yee haue boasted against me, & haue multiplied your words against me: I haue heard them.

14 Thus saith the Lord God; When the whole earth reioyceth, I will make thee desolate.

15 As thou didst reioyce at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I doe vnto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, euen all of it, and they shall know that I am the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm
Ezekiel
Chapter 36

1 Also thou sonne of man, prophecie vnto the mountaines of Israel, and say; Ye mountaines of Israel, Heare the word of the Lord.

2 Thus saith the Lord God, Because the enemy had said against you, Aha, euen the ancient high places are ours in possession:

3 Therfore prophecie and say, Thus saith the Lord God, Because they haue made you desolate, and swallowed you vp on euery side, that ye might be a possession vnto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken vp in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people:

4 Therefore ye mountaines of Israel, heare the word of the Lord God, Thus saith the Lord God to the mountaines and to the hilles, to the riuers and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a pray and derision to the residue of the heathen that are round about:

5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Surely in the fire of my ielousie haue I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against al Idumea, which haue appointed my land into their possession, with the ioy of all their heart, with despitefull minds to cast it out for a praye.

6 Prophecie therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say vnto the mountaines and to the hilles, to the riuers and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I haue spoken in my iealousie and in my furie, because ye haue borne the shame of the heathen,

7 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, I haue lifted vp mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall beare their shame.

8 ¶ But ye, O mountaines of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yeeld your fruit to my people of Israel, for they are at hand to come.

9 For behold, I am for you, and I will turne vnto you, and ye shall be tilled and sowen.

10 And I will multiplie men vpon you, all the house of Israel, euen all of it, and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded.

11 And I will multiply vpon you man and beast, and they shall increase and bring fruite, and I will settle you after your olde estates: and will doe better vnto you, then at your beginnings, and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

12 Yea I will cause men to walke vpon you, euen my people Israel, and they shall possesse thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereaue them of men.

13 Thus saith the Lord God, Because they say vnto you, Thou land deuourest vp men, and hast bereaued thy nations,

14 Therefore thou shalt deuoure men no more, neither bereaue thy nations any more, saith the Lord God.

15 Neither will I cause men to heare in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou beare the reproch of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause the nations to fall any more, saith the Lord God.

16 ¶ Moreouer the worde of the Lord came vnto me, saying,

17 Sonne of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their owne way, and by their doings: their way was before me as the vncleannesse of a remooued woman.

18 Wherefore I powred my furie vpon them for the blood that they had shed vpon the land, and for their idoles wherewith they had polluted it.

19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countreys: according to their way and according to their doings I iudged them.

20 And when they entred vnto the heathen whither they went, they prophaned my holy Name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of his land.

21 ¶ But I had pitie for mine holy Name, which the house of Israel had prophaned among the heathen, whither they went.

22 Therefore say vnto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God, I doe not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy Names sake, which ye haue prophaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctifie my great Name which was prophaned among the heathen, which ye haue prophaned in the midst of them, and the heathen shall know, that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countreys, and will bring you into your owne land.

25 ¶ Then will I sprinckle cleane water vpon you, and ye shalbe cleane: from all your filthinesse, and from all your idoles wil I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I giue you, and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the stonie heart out of your flesh, and I will giue you an heart of flesh.

27 And I wil put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walke in my Statutes, and ye shall keepe my iudgements, and doe them.

28 And ye shall dwel in the land that I gaue to your fathers, and ye shall be my people, and I wil be your God.

29 I wil also saue you from all your vncleannesses, and I will call for the corne, and will increase it, and lay no famine vpon you.

30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that yee shall receiue no more reproch of famine among the heathen.

31 Then shall yee remember your owne euil waies, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe your selues in your owne sight for your iniquities, and for your abominations.

32 Not for your sakes doe I this, saith the Lord God, be it knowen vnto you: be ashamed and confounded for your owne wayes, O house of Israel.

33 Thus saith the Lord God, In the day that I shall haue cleansed you from all your iniquities, I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shalbe builded.

34 And the desolate land shalbe tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate, is become like the garden of Eden, and the waste and desolate and ruined cities, are become fenced, and are inhabited.

36 Then the heathen that are left round about you, shall know that I the Lord build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the Lord haue spoken it, and I wil doe it.

37 Thus saith the Lord God, I wil yet for this bee enquired of by the house of Israel, to doe it for them: I will increase them with men like a flocke.

38 As the holy flocke, as the flocke of Ierusalem in her solemne feastes, so shal the waste cities be filled with flocks of men, and they shall know that I am the Lord.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 pm
Ezekiel
Chapter 37

1 The hand of the Lord was vpon mee, and caried mee out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set mee downe in the middest of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused mee to passe by them round about, and beholde, there were very many in the open valley, and loe, they were very drie.

3 And hee said vnto mee, Sonne of man, can these bones liue? and I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

4 Againe he said vnto me, Prophecie vpon these bones, and say vnto them; O yee drie bones, heare the word of the Lord.

5 Thus saith the Lord God vnto these bones, Behold, I wil cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall liue.

6 And I wil lay sinewes vpon you, and wil bring vp flesh vpon you, and couer you with skinne, and put breath in you, and ye shall liue, and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophecied as I was commanded: and as I prophecied, there was a noise, and beholde a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8 And when I beheld, loe, the sinews and the flesh came vp vpon them, and the skin couered them aboue; but there was no breath in them.

9 Then said he vnto mee, Prophecie vnto the winde, prophecie sonne of man, and say to the winde, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the foure windes, O breath, and breathe vpon these slaine, that they may liue.

10 So I prophecied as he commanded mee, and the breath came into them, and they liued, and stood vp vpon their feet, an exceeding great armie.

11 ¶ Then he said vnto me, Sonne of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say; Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost, wee are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophecie and say vnto them, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, O my people, I wil open your graues, and cause you to come vp out of your graues, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I haue opened your graues, O my people, and brought you vp out of your graues,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and yee shall liue, and I shall place you in your owne land: then shall ye know that I the Lord haue spoken it, and perfourmed it, saith the Lord.

15 ¶ The word of the Lord came againe vnto me, saying;

16 Moreouer thou sonne of man, take thee one sticke, and write vpon it, For Iudah and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another sticke, and write vpon it; For Ioseph the sticke of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions.

17 And ioyne them one to another into one sticke, and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 ¶ And when the children of thy people shall speake vnto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew vs what thou meanest by these?

19 Say vnto them, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will take the sticke of Ioseph which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellowes, and will put them with him, euen with the sticke of Iudah, and make them one sticke, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 ¶ And the stickes whereon thou writest, shalbe in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say vnto them, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen whither they be gone, and will gather them on euery side, and bring them into their owne land.

22 And I will make them one nation in the land vpon the mountaines of Israel, and one King shall be king to them all: and they shalbe no more two nations, neither shall they bee diuided into two kingdomes any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselues any more with their idoles, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will saue them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they haue sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And Dauid my seruant shall be King ouer them, and they all shall haue one shepheard: they shall also walke in my iudgements, and obserue my statutes, and doe them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I haue giuen vnto Iacob my seruant, wherin your fathers haue dwelt, and they shall dwell therein, euen they and their children, and their childrens children for euer, and my seruant Dauid shalbe their prince for euer.

26 Moreouer I will make a couenant of peace with them, it shall be an euerlasting couenant wich them, and I will place them and multiply them, and will set my Sanctuary in the middest of them for euermore.

27 My Tabernacle also shalbe with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shalbe my people.

28 And the heathen shal know that I the Lord doe sanctifie Israel, when my Sanctuarie shalbe in the middest of them for euermore.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:29 am
Ezekiel
Chapter 38

1 And the word of þe Lord came vnto me, saying;

2 Sonne of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog the chiefe prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophecie against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chiefe prince of Meshech and Tubal.

4 And I will turne thee backe, and put hookes into thy chawes, and I will bring thee foorth, and all thine armie, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, euen a great company with bucklers & shields, all of them handling swordes.

5 Persia, Ethiopia and Libya with them; all of them with shield & helmet:

6 Gomer and all his bandes, the house of Togarmah of the North quarters, and all his bands, and many people with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thy selfe, thou and all thy company, that are assembled vnto thee, and be thou a guard vnto them.

8 ¶ After many daies thou shalt be visited: in the latter yeeres thou shalt come into the land, that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people against the mountaines of Israel, which haue beene alwayes waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storme, thou shalt be like a cloud to couer the land, thou and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to passe, that at the same time shall things come into thy minde, and thou shalt thinke an euill thought.

11 And thou shalt say: I will goe vp to the land of vnwalled villages; I will goe to them that are at rest, that dwell safely all of them dwelling without walles, and hauing neither barres nor gates;

12 To take a spoile, and to take a praye, to turne thine hand vpon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and vpon the people that are gathered out of the nations which haue gotten cattel and goods, that dwell in the middest of the land.

13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the marchants of Tarshish, with all the young lyons thereof, shall say vnto thee, Art thou come to take a spoile? hast thou gathered thy company to take a praye? to carie away siluer and gold, to take away cattell and goods, to take a great spoile?

14 ¶ Therefore, sonne of man, prophecie and say vnto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the North parts, thou and many people with thee, all of them riding vpon horses, a great company, and a mighty armie.

16 And thou shalt come vp against my people of Israel, as a cloud to couer the land; it shall be in the latter dayes, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou hee, of whom I haue spoken in old time by my seruants the prophets of Israel, which prophecied in those dayes many yeeres, that I would bring thee against them?

18 And it shall come to passe at the same time, when Gog shal come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my furie shall come vp in my face.

19 For in my iealousie, and in the fire of my wrath haue I spoken: surely in that day, there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel.

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the foules of the heauen, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creepe vpon the earth, and all the men that are vpon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountaines shall be throwen downe, and the steepe places shall fall, and euery wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountaines, saith the Lord God: euery mans sword shalbe against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood, and I will raine vpon him and vpon his bands, and vpon the many people that are with him, an ouerflowing raine, and great hailestones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnifie my selfe, and sanctifie my selfe, and I will be knowen in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games