Welcome to Gaia! ::

Johto's Pokémon Academy ♥ A pokémon RP guild :: CLOSED!!

Back to Guilds

When it comes down to it, only one school seems to be strict on Caterpies... 

Tags: Pokemon, Literate, Roleplaying, Johto, Academy 

Reply ✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum
★ OOC Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:36 pm
Everyone does. ^ ^

Oh, once I dreamt of a class trip to a mansion and my grandfather was a door and inside penguins were drifting around on mini ice plates to get from one road to another. But it was cartoon like. ._.

Very colorful though. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm
I had a dream when I was like six of my house being just a garage and a bathroom. There was a giant Sprite can blocking the garage so it couldn't open. The army was outside yelling at us to get out and put our hands up, but we couldn't get out.

Somehow we got out and then the army arrested us and put us in these cages that dropped onto spikes...

Funny how I remember it all, right?  

Winevy
Vice Captain

Shirtless Wife

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 pm
The sprite can made me laugh. xD

But you know, I dreamt once that I was living with a "grandpa" of mine and the garden around the fence died. So we went out to plant some flowers but the only way to plant them was to put the dirt and seeds in a sauce dish and whirl it around before throwing it tothe ground. ._.;

The next day the fence was full of blooming trees and stuff. Though we could touch the flower, other people couldn't and after two second, the person that touches a flower colapses dead. >_<

it was a creepy dream...

Oh! One time I dreamt that I was Lisa Simpson and there were police after use so the neighbourhood kids from The Simpsons were like, "Get in the shopping cart everyone!" And I was driving it. But the sad thing was that I didn't know how to drive a shopping cart and we went down the hill and I woke up. ._.;

xD

Tell me other! I thought that was hilarious, with the sprite thing.

Oh, you know when you dream of hilarious stuff, but in the end, you cry. o_o;

I mean...I dreamt once that there was this mexican party. But it was a funeral that looked like a mexican party, cause they were with maracas...

but I was all dramatic and stuff. When I woke up, I was crying. ._.;

...I don't think that made sense..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 pm
That was like my most weird one. xD

I had this one where my family and I were in a clown house thing, and there was a blue side and a red side, and my mom and brother went in the blue side and I had to go in the red side with my dad. To mark what side you are in, you had to get like this piercing in the middle of your thumbnail that was a ring. o.o

That would HURT.  

Winevy
Vice Captain

Shirtless Wife

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 pm
Weird. o.o;;
That would hurt. >.<

Ha, I can't remember much dreams.
Let's see...

OH! O_O

I remember now!
I was dressed like the female heroine in the Leafgreen/Firered pokemon game and I was walking down the crowded streets of New York when I suddenly saw Ask, Misty and Brock calling me to follow them. At the end of an Alley was an air vent that they had went into. So I went in and started to climb and climb and climb until I saw a light. At that moment, I noticed that I had pokemon with me on my belt. And a slipped, but an Omastar drew out and stopped me in time and helped me up. (Omastar because at the time I was playing Firered and I had an Omastar along with a powerful level seventy+ party. >_< ) When I got out into the light, I was in Pallet Town and blah something about I should start my pokemon adventure, then I woke up. o_o;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:36 pm
Back from work! whee  

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 pm
• • • WELCOME BACK! • • •

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:05 pm
Lucky. I wish I had dreams based off Pokemon. xD

WB Armohny! ^W^  

Winevy
Vice Captain

Shirtless Wife

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm
Lol yes hello. It was an eventful day...now I get to kick back relax, and do it all over again in 11 hours... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:23 pm
o.o;;  

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 pm
Yeah, I really wish I could have my character participate more in the RP...it sucks when you have to wait on stuff. But I will not put off getting Pokemon any longer. I really want them! lol xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm
I hope I don't have prophetic dreams. Because if I do, then one day I will go to school and just be sitting in class with my friends, and suddenly there will be a big nuclear explosion.

I can describe the shock waves! Purple on the outside, red on the inside.

The crappy part wasn't dying. The crappy part was having my eyelids burned off a second before I died and watching everyone around me die.

That probably sounded really really emo.

EDIT: That was really depressing. On a lighter note, I HAVE HOT CHOCOLATE!!!  

Electric Spark
Crew

Friendly Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 pm
HOOT!

HOT CHOCOLATE!
And yeah...that sounded depressing. But sadly that doesn't happen everyday... but it might. ._.;

I had a dream once that me and one guy were the only ones to know of a neuclear bomb attack that was going to wipe out the world and we had only a few hours. But we were in Japan and there was a night festival and there was chaos cause everything that was metal was turning into strong magents and sticking people to metal stairs and stuff.

And I was looking for the boy and then I heard him call out my name and looked. Then some dramatic huggle and crying about. "I'll always be with you..." But um...where was this bomb? ._.;

....though everything was red... and it was raining I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm
I remember a random dream! Which is great, since I rarely remember any of my dreams.

There was this girl trapped inside a vending machine, so me and my friend Josh had to buy a whole bunch of drinks to save her from suffocating. Eventually, we got bored with just drinking them, so we took them outside and shook them up. We turned them upside down and opened them and they shot up like bottle rockets. One hit Whoopi Goldberg on the head and we ran away from her until we got to a swimming pool. Apparently it was girls-only, so they chased us out.

They were all mad at me, so they forced me to pull a rollercoaster around its track because it was broken. The rollercoaster then turned into a train and fell into some quicksand because there was a mine underneath and then we were all in mine carts and running from people in rocketships.

...We never did save that girl...  

Electric Spark
Crew

Friendly Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Winevy
Vice Captain

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 pm
I had one recently when there was like this disease thing that was killing everyone. I was at my friend's house and their mom had the disease and started screaming and her eyes were popping out of her head and stuff and I went home.

And then everything was all a blur, then somehow the disease was wiped out. The Jonas Brothers even sang in the middle of town. -gag-

Oh, and my mom died in my dream too. o.o  
✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games