Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:00 am
Lilith quickened her pace as well when she walked. Her ears raised as she smelled the meat from the fire she felt her stomach rumble. She sat down next to Akuro and took the plate she was handed to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:23 pm
Akuro looked over at Lilith but remained silent and took a bite of the food, he watched Lore sit down and start digging into his food, he stared at him for a moment before speaking.
"Lore, how's that wound of yours coming along?"
After a few moments Lore lifted his head and looked at Akuro.
"It still hurts but not as much as yesterday," he responded.
"Finish your food and get some sleep."
"Why, I'm fin-"
"If we get attacked I'll need help, I don't want to put Lilith in danger, a broken Lilith is of no use to me, you know what I'll do if that happens won't you."
Lore stopped eating and nodded before responding, he smiled and took another bite.
"Good to know you care, you're on guard duty then."
Akuro nodded and looked over at Lilith.

"I don't want you to fight the hunters, Lore and I can heal...but I'm unsure if I"ll be able to fix both, Lore's and your wounds, especially if his reopen. And he's definitely, not healing you."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 pm
Lilith ate her food quietly as she looked at them both, her ears twitching to the sides. She was glad to hear that Akuro was worried for them both. "I'm tough....", she wanted to seem brave even though she was deathly afraid of hunters. She didn't want him to get hurt because of her, she's already been through that before and she didn't want that to happen again. "I won't get hurt I promise", she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:47 am
Akuro stared at her for a moment hearing he words, his mind went back to a few of the punishments he administered to her and still she sat this close to him, he thought back to the falling plane and back to the train, he closed his eyes and a small smiled formed on his face before he reached over and pet her forehead.
"You're not completely useless I'll give you that," he said before removing his hand. "I expect you not too, if something happens to you there's only one person who has to deal with that."
He pointed to himself with his finger.
"You'll wish you remained safe if I have to exert energy to save you because you messed up."
He continued eating.

Lore stood up and walked back to his tent before climbing in.
"I put up three tents for each of us, I'll see you guys in the morning."
With that Lore entered his tent and zipped it up, a few moments later snoring could be heard from within the tent.

Akuro let out a mild sigh.
"Give it a few more minutes for him to reach a deeper sleep."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:32 pm
Lilith smiled warmly when he had pet her forehead, his words made her feel better. It made her happy knowing that she was not completely useless. She nodded when Lore had said that he set up three tents for each of them. She waited till Lore got into his tend and sounded like he was asleep to ask Akuro"Do I really have to sleep in a tent by myself?". She looked at him awaiting an answer from him, nodding when he had said to wait for Lore to fall into a deeper sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 am
Akuro was silent for a moment before picking up a thermos and pouring a red liquid into a mug from his bag, he took a sip of it before pouring another and holding it out for Lilith, he answered her question while doing so.
"You don't have to sleep by yourself, Lore's being considerate."
He glanced over at her.
"Drink this, it helps with stamina it's strong stuff though, take a moment then tell me about that past of yours as well."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:27 pm
Lilith watched him as he poured the liquid from the thermos and into a cup. She took the cup that he offered and took a wif, the liquid smelled a bit strange but she didn't ask questions. She took a sip and she could help but make a face. The liquid was indeed strong like he said. She coughed a bit then cleared her throut"What is it exactly that you want to know about my past?" she asked quietly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff