Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Light reading, ATGers, ect. Update 14 Erius and Hiatus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:24 pm
No matter how much you wish it, you can't rush these things... it tends to mess it up... That's why stories written for English class tend to suck, and then all the cool stuff you'd get in trouble for anyways ^.^ Hmmm... someone keep Jimmy up late at night and give him lots of coffee 3nodding That could prove... interesting... poor Jimmy...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:31 pm
I heard Lobo takling about inspiration, and decided to put in my two cents.

My art is sometimes inspired by movies or books, so I figure books can be inspired by art or movies. Just a suggestion.

....by the way, am I supposed to be drawing something? I think I am. Joey and Antun... I'm supposed to draw them fighting, aren't I?

Yes, I am, I said I would. What are they supposed to look like, exactly? Pose-wise, I mean, cause the character descriptions are in the story.

K0m0d0

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:25 pm
Sounds cute, Twi. 3nodding

I usually have a really irregular update scedule. I was writing a little today, but the two sections I want to put up in the next update are long ones, and they're only each about half done. If I work on it through the weekend I think I can have it up near the middle of next week, Jaft.

Komo, you're not supposed to be drawing anything. Draw what you want, The drawings you did before I know you were inspired to do, and I can't comission you, or give you very heafty donations if you decide to do more. Really any more arting you do for this is up to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:06 pm
I look forward to the next update. ^^
And for all of those who might like to know, the thread was on the second page.

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:58 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:39 pm
Up up you go. -prods thread-  

Kaight

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:48 pm
For shame! letting this drop to the second page *drags it back to first* there you go  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:33 am
ninja  

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:31 pm
cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:29 am
Sorry about the wiat guys... I'm just feeling lethargic and stupid right now. I'm hoping my mood improves, but I think I just need to write something else for a while. I'll post what I have written of the new sections for you to feast on, be prepaired for them both to be incompleate though.

Also, be warned, this may be the unofficial begining of my hiatus, which may continue for an indefinate amount of time. I'll ask you to eventually let this thread die for the while that I'm away from it. It has no reason to be up here if nothing is going to happen with it.

Those of you who have stayed loyal to it through it's stages will be getting PMs when it comes back in business. I gaurntee that.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:01 am
Sorry about the double post.

The "update" is posted as you can see. I hope it wets your pallet for things to come.

I also have another suprise for you, I was daydreaming a while ago, and I came up with the final line of this (seeminly) novel I'm writing here. I've decided to share it, as I know that some people can't stand reading a novel without reading the last few lines. If you don't wish to know howver, I reccomend that you look away. I'll post it in white so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

"They left one by one. Some of them spat. Some of them smiled. Yet others cried. But it was the ones who did nothing that were the last to leave."

It's tentative of course, but I want to work it in at the end I think. I like the ring of it anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:26 am
Whoo! Update! Huzzah!

Oh, I don't know about nothing happening to the thread. You see, my amazing journey of art is not done yet. Oh, no siree. It's just that for a while I was taking a swing at landscapes, (I tried the fight scene but I couldn't really get it to go anywhere. I'll try again later) and you know what I learned? I can't draw landscapes, that's what. sweatdrop

But this story has not seen the last of k0m0d0's art. Not by a longshot. If anything gets drawn and eventually it will, It will be posted teh HERE!

3nodding

K0m0d0

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:25 am
Ahaha >_< So I finally made it into the story,eh? lol
Prophet of intellect...hm? xp Man those writers and their borderless imagination. mrgreen
I'd so react like this though, good job mrgreen
I'm honored!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:54 pm
I can't wait to see what else you've got cookin' Komo.

And I'm glad you liked it Erius. 3nodding  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:07 pm
Is this the end of Jimmy's story reign?

Stay tuned on ATG Days of our Lives!  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash