Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1503: Tyrese Havens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:00 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Izzy ||| ✗ 1501 Lumiere ||| ✗ Is wearing Jan 1st
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location:1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

"Woah. Well then, I'll bring money for pizza in case I survive my near death experience." Tyrese replied, his expression cringing in the slightest at the tail end of her statement. That bad? He really, really hoped not. The wolf cleared his throat, sipping his wine as he averted his gaze. He was picky when it came to whose cooking he ate, Izzy was giving that a whole new definition right now. The wolf went as far as gagging on his drink, though not from the thought of her cooking like one would think. "Oh no no no, oh no no!" He objected, interrupting everything else she was trying to say after that. "You'll have to go to your father's house. You not us. No way." He corrected making a clear crossing motion with his hands as he shook his head. He wasn't meeting any woman's father if he could help it, he wasn't even going to walk into the house of a man he didn't know. Thank you but no thank you. She had to be crazy. He was going to stay his a** here and finish cleaning his house, or she could forget the whole thing.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:07 am
User Image

Clothing: Golden Money: $1000 Mood: Scared

Izzy rolled her eyes "Normally he sleeps in his office so he's normally not home" she shrugged as she let her eyes roam to the window and she pointed out "I'm actually pretty sure that's his house right their" Izzy chuckled slightly but then shook her head as she took a bite of her food "but youre probably right. It wouldn't be a good idea to break In and use his food. I'll just see what I can make with what I have at home" she said, a small smile on her lips as she swirled the content of her soup "besides, I wouldn't want to walk in on one of his orgy's I think I would go blind from the sounds" she muttered, actually shivering at the thought as she put a hand to her mouth to quell her vomiting and then she coughed "sorry, that was a image I didn't need to conjure up" she said and shook her head as she looked at him "my house it is" she took another sip of her broth "So. If you don't mind me asking. How long has it been since you've gotten laid?" she said.

Pocket Items: Cellular Device, Hot Tea, Cigarette

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:27 am

User Image

He lived right next door? Duely noted, Tyrese was grateful he wasn't the type to welcome the new neighbors or even interact with them. "That's nice, I guess." He grumbled, pushing away his bowl and dropping his face into his hands. Her father sounded like his father. He would have been great without hearing any of that. "I'm going to send you the bills for the therapy I need after hearing that." He added, making a face into his hands. He was only half kidding. Now he was just going to feel awkward if he did meet her father, which he would very carefully avoid doing. Peeking at the blonde to see if she was teasing him with her question, given the subject they'd just gotten off of, he shrugged his shoulders and leaned back in his chair. "Few months, not an ungodly amount of time." If he hadn't rushed so much with Lillian it would have been at least a year longer than that. Not that it should particularly matter that much, but she did ask. "Should I even ask you the same question?"

"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:48 am
User Image

Izzy chuckled slightly "please, as if I would be able to afford all the therapy you need" she said, rolling her eyes as she finished her soup and pushed the bowl away before looking over at him a frown on her face when she heard the question back "wow...to think an a** like you could get more action then me" she said crossly, teasing him slightly, though however a slight hint of jealousy was in fact behind her words "How long since I've shared a bed with someone" she said, actually having to think about it. well their was that- no that didn't count, they had passed out before anything had happened. Oh dear had it really been that long. Swallowing her suddenly dry throat she grit her teeth before opening her mouth "Quite a while" she huffed "Five years I think" she said before she quickly stood up and grabbed her bowl "I think the last time was with you" she said, a blush bright on her face as she turned around with the bowl in her hands and went into the kitchen, putting some water in the bowl to rinse it out.

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:16 am

User Image

"O-Ouch!" Tyrese laughed, coughing into his arm before stopping. "Be nice, I haven't been an a** to deserve that, yet." Yet being the key word, though he had softened up over the years. Sela would either soften him up more or raise some hellish overprotective beast of a parent out of him. Who knows. And then would be Aubrey's baby, the gender of which she should be able to find out soon. He-...No, that was too complicated to think about now. She still had to focus on staying healthy enough to birth the child, with the doctor saying she was on her last strike and all. Shaking his head, the wolf became alert in time to hear the next facet of the conversation. As soon as he noticed Izzy's expression, he downed the rest of his wine and grumbled under his breath. Shouldn't have asked her. She rushed out of the room and he rubbed the back of his neck, climbing out of he chair to switch out his wash as well as put on a new load.

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:25 am
User Image

Izzy took a deep breath as she dumped the water from her bowl and washed it before finally setting it down on the counter, placing her hands down in front of her. That was kind of uncalled for. Shaking her head Izzy looked at the ceiling once more before walking back out of the kitchen to find that Tyrese wasn't their. Fear struck her fast as her eyes went wide as she looked around quickly, missing the open door to the laundry room as she found her body trembling again. Trying to talk some sense into herself however was difficult as the last time Tyrese left she had been kidnapped. Walking over to the sofa she slowly sat down, her body shaking slightly as she curled herself up into as tiny of a ball that she could manage and sat in the corner of the sofa breathing in deep uneven breaths, that's when she saw the laundry door open and slowly started to relax, he was just doing the laundry. Slowly she felt her body start to calm down and her thoughts ease as she slowly uncurled her body so she was laying on the sofa looking up at the ceiling.

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:57 am

User Image

Tyrese closed the dryer door, starting the load on its highest setting before turning on the washer for his next load. Well if it had been five years for him, he'd be frustrated too. So while it was awkward he certainly couldn't blame her much. The wolf actually recalled a fun fact as he began throwing his whites into the bin of water. "I'll have you know your sister found your phone after you went missing, along with the video you had on it. I just about died." He called, though not loud enough to aggravate his throat. Turning out the light, the wolf emerged from the back room and started to the kitchen before seeing Izzy on the couch instead. Raising a brow and half figuring she was in the mood to rest, the wolf got down to check her dusting efforts and find th cloth to do the other two floors. She actually looked pale again, but unless she actively seeked support he wouldn't assume he could act too familiar with touching her. "Ahh, let me finish the cleaning and take a shower, then we can head for your place." He mentioned, shoving his hair out of his eyes as he looked her over. He wasn't so much different four years later, at least not that he'd seen so far. He was...surprised. Shaking it off, the wolf started up the stairs with his cleaning supplies to let her rest. He was tired and just hoping he could get through this before clonking out. He had been both happy and sad to hear Aubrey as him to hurry back. He wanted to, but...The seperation had to be good for them right now. The wolf fiddled with the cloth in his hand, dying to force his thoughts in any other direction.

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:05 am
User Image

Izzy chuckled slightly when he mentioned the video and she couldn't help a small smile "yeah I know. She gave me my phone back when I got home. Safe to say it was still on their" she said as she remembered it, a blush coloring her pale cheeks "It was interesting to see it, my the way my voice was though the entire thing you must have been pretty good" she said as she moved slightly, looking over at him as he came out of the laundry room. Izzy took this moment to stretch her body, arching her back off the sofa and showing off her curves and barely covered skin "Alright, go take your time. Unless you want me to join you again?" she said, winking at him "All thinks considered you where supposedly my soulmate, having some fun in the water shouldn't add to much to your therapy bill" Izzy said as she moved so she was resting on her side now.

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:43 am

User Image

Tyrese groaned and rolled his eyes. Of course it was still on there! "She promised she would delete it! I can't believe it really sat there on your phone for five years." The author fussed, scowling halfheartedly. Now how was he supposed to know she wasn't being perverted all of that time? Not to mention Izzy went and watched it again too. Heaving a sigh through his nose, the bluenette quickly shook his head. "Pft! I'll admit I was never like that in bed before, but you were only the second girl I'd slept with. Couldn't have been that good." He admitted, letting one hand rest on the railing on the way up. His reaction to the term 'soul mate' was a bitter one, his expression molding to one of anger and annoyance. "That soulmate crap is bullshit! It doesn't matter how many years you give to a person or how much you love them. It doesn't even matter if you are soulmates. If a person decides to stop loving you then no fate or amount of devotion can justify being together." He spat, just barely keeping his tone from taking on a deeper hiss than it already had. The author went silent immediately after, taking a calming breath for himself. He never got to know personally whether being with your so called soulmate really made a difference, but judging from Finn and Aubrey, it didn't. "I didn't mean to react that way. It's nothing against you." He called again after a few minutes of keeping his mouth shut. The thought of Lillian still had him broken and he hated it.

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:01 am
User Image

Izzy smiled "You cant trust my sister with anything" she said, and she could have laughed if it wasn't for what he said next which would have caused her to flinch if she wasn't laying down. Her smile disappeared as he spoke and she couldn't help it as her mind went blank, absorbing what he said.

It would take a few seconds for her to respond to what he said and the first thing out of her mouth was the longest sigh the world had ever heard "I guess you're right" she said, her voice fairly emotionless "I shouldn't have brought it up. besides all we did was spend one night together, soulmates or not that means nothing when you have spent the entire time prior disgusted with the persons existence and then never seeing them again" she said as she rolled over so she was facing the cushiony side of the sofa "Fate enjoys playing cruel jokes on people don't you think?" she muttered just loud enough that he would be able to hear before she let out another sigh, well if she had any plans for rekindling anything they had just been thrown out the window and stampeded to death by a thousand running bulls. "Go take your shower, I'm going to take a nap so wake me when you're done" she said to him as she closed her eyes.

Izzy would rest with her eyes closed for a minute, the images she always got when she first closed her eyes hit her like a ton of bricks today. It was always that first few days that kept coming back to her. When she was tossed into a cage and she first saw Sishuo. When he had bit her, sinking snake like fangs into her and instead of falling for his charms she screamed for the person she had shared a bed with for less than a day. Though now she believed she was wrong to ever to have clung to such hope. A deep breath later Izzy's chest rising and then falling, she would be in a light sleep in a mater of five minutes a soft whistling sound coming from her as she breathed out of her nose each time, however every little creek of the house would pull her back from getting to far into her nightmares.

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:02 am

User Image

The long sigh was the start of it, Tyrese knew all too suddenly that she'd misunderstood. He locked his jaw long enough to dip his head and pinch the bridge of his nose. "Izzy, I-" He tried to interject, but she kept going. "I didn't mean-..." Too late now. A frustrated growl left his throat as he slammed the basket down, getting off the floor and making his way to the stairway with a huff. He wasn't down the first marble step when she was telling him to go, his lips curing into a frown as he ground his teeth together. Great, just bloody dandy. Shaking his head, the wolf turned back and stayed quiet. He finished dusting the second floor and gave up on cleaning for the day, taking the last flight of stairs to his room and staring the shower up without a word. He'd forgotten he'd showered at Aubrey's house, though it didn't matter; the hot water rained over his shoulders and his back as he pushed his head under the current. His hands slicking through his hair as he fumed over the smallest slip in communication. He didn't know it would sound like that when it came out of his mouth, he didn't know her tone would suddenly change despite his efforts to explain it.

The wolf stopped the water, stepping out of the stall to pull on a pair of navy blue sweat pants. He fumbled down the stairs, tugging strands of near blackened blue hair out of his face as he circled around the couch to face the blonde. "Izzy." He remarked snippily, his tone taunt as his fingers lingered in his hair. He dripped water, swirling storm clouds of navy orbs drifting to where they couldn't make contact with her face. He waited until he felt she was listening. "Me and my ex got back together for a while after you disappeared, at least until graduation when my mother died in a car accident. I was so distraught over it that I tried to commit suicide, then I was in and out of therapy for so long that I never actually contacted my ex again. I only met the daughter we had for the first time a few months ago." He began, finding the clock on the wall and locking his gaze there. He'd never told the story to anyone since it all came into light so recently, but deep down he probably deserved to be called a bad father.

"When I learned about my kid, I put my entire life aside. I got completely absorbed in trying to make it right, promising my ex I would do anything she wanted me to do to fix my mistake. I was jumping through hoops to keep her happy, and she cheated on me. I-..." He stopped, his thumb sliding beneath the waistband of his pants as he tapped his foot. His eyes fell off the clock and began to search the ceiling, his body busy trying to swallow the lump in his throat. Why did it still hurt so bad? "I gave her my heart, she broke it. I don't know, maybe I deserved it for what I did? I didn't know about Sela or I would have been there, I swear I would have." He managed to swallow before continuing. "But that's what I was talking about, not what happened between us. I never regretted that, I actually spent a lot of time wishing I had gotten to be with you. You did something to me back then...I don't know." He chuckled weakly, closing his mouth again to catch his breath. He kept repeating the same words again and again: he didn't know. Things could be meant to be this way, or maybe they were this way because that's not how they were meant to be.

He sighed, bringing his eyes to her face as he shrugged. "Now I'm messing around with a married women and...I just don't think I'm worth anyone's time right now- including yours. Being anyone's soulmate isn't a get out of jail free card, it doesn't guarantee that the relationship will work. So far anything I offer anyone isn't good enough to keep my life together. That's all I was saying." He finished gruffly, lifting both arms and letting them drop again. "Didn't mean to make you think you and I hadn't meant anything. We did. I'm just...I don't have anything to offer you."

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: sorry, quotes
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:39 am
User Image

Izzy was slowly drifting in her sleep, falling deeper and deeper the less noise their was, but the start of the shower pulled her out quickly, and then as she started to drift once more she was brought back by footsteps on the stairs, and then some by her. She would have jumped if she wasn't already tense, her hands turning to black smoke as she was slowly getting ready to disappear if it wasn't someone she knew, but when Tyrese started to speak her hands solidified once again.

Izzy would wait a few seconds, letting him get a few sentences in before she moved, turning her body in order to look at him as he spoke about his mental break, listening to him speak about his mother passing and his daughter, it didn't phase him that he had a daughter, in fact it kind of seemed to suite the blue haired wolf. Izzy would slowly sit up and listen as she let her hand rest on her lower stomach, and slowly a small smile came to her lips but she would wait for him to finish.

Taking a deep breath once he was finished speaking Izzy brought her eyes back up to him and opened her mouth slightly "being able to offer something is not what everything is about you know. Something has to be their that can be worked upon" Izzy sighed as she brought her hand up and ran it though her bright blonde bangs "I'm sorry about your mother...and it may be late but congratulations on your daughter, you sound like you're a good father" she couldn't help but smile at him, it was true, and the way he spoke it seemed like it.

The part however about the married woman actually made her flinch slightly, or at the very least it caused one of her shoulders to jerk, but she wanted to ignore that part, but she couldn't as instead she smiled once more "I didn't come here looking for my soulmate, its like you said, maybe my mirror lead me here for a reason but I didn't come here for that. If that so happens that I am glad I am here." she started as she slowly stood up, her small frame a few inches from his as she looked up at him her arms wrapped around her small frame "What happened at Koizora with everyone was a curse, nothing more. No one should know their soulmates. It forces people together when in reality it may not be the right time for them to meet just yet." Izzy said and then paused "does this married woman...like-" Izzy cut herself off as she tried to think of the words "-return your affections?" she asked.

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:19 pm

User Image

Tyreses exhaled after his little confession, half aggitated with himself for spilling so much. It felt...necessary, if only for himself and his own conscience. But deep down, maybe he wanted to be told he was wrong- although he knew it already. Only, what punishment could await him for this wrong doing? He had already screwed up his life, and this affair (if one could call it that) could screw it up even more. So well...the man had nothing to lose. He nodded, some disinterest present in his stature as Izzy apologized about his mother, but couldn't stifle even the smallest of smiles as she congratulated him on Sela. That was one good thing he'd gotten out of all of this, he adored his daughter. Lillian never brought her over during thanksgiving, or Izzy would have known all of that already. Even if she wouldn't know for sure whether he was a good father or not, he appreciated hearing it. "Thanks."

One thing he noted was her saying his next relationship needed something more than just what he could offer to it, and bloody hell did he learn that lesson after Lillian. And for sure he knew the next romance he let himself have would be only with the person he could see himself marrying. Ignoring her reaction to the mention of his current goings on, the male say on the arm of the couch. Sinking closer to her height as she stood, he crossed his arms over his chest and pulled his lips to one side. If she says she wasn't here looking for her soulmate, then good, because that was his point. Being her soulmate couldn't solidify anything between them. As for where his affair was headed, the wolf chose to be honest with the answer. "Yes. She just isn't ready to act on it." And he was suddenly unsure if he liked the way this was happening anymore- he was feeling his own guilt. Finn had been his best friend for five years.

User Image
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:00 pm
User Image

Izzy looked at him and snorted slightly "your affair seems kind of one side Tyrese" she said to him and sighed as she turned around, still in her revealing gold bikini as she sat on his lap, straddling his legs some of her long blonde hair falling from her braid "Don't thank me for anything" she said to him before tilting her head to the side slightly in order to look at him, she moved his hair back behind his ears "oh, you're not allergic to anything right? and I'm hoping you still have a thing for spicy food." she said and then giggled slightly as she remembered something "oh, you're not a vegetarian are you? or like are you open to trying something at least once?" she said as she leaned forward so her chest was pressed against his.

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:37 pm

User Image

A reply like that got an immediate response from the wolf, a deep growl that rumbled in his chest and off his lips. Eyes darkening, he turned his face away from the blonde. "Ooooh you trust me, I know what that woman's feelings are." He grumbled, half glaring a moment later as he shifted to accomidate Izzy on his lap. His gaze suggested he might push her off if it even so much a crossed his mind to do so. Unlike their teenage years, his desires were set on Aubrey in a way they'd never been with Lillian. That blonde had betrayed him enough, and for the last time at that. And now had invested far too much in Aubrey to give up now, even if he was backing off of her. Closing his eyes as Izzy touched his hair, he unfolded his arms and used them to keep himself upright. "No....Yes....No....Yes." He replied, each question in turn with a sighed response. "You just make sure you don't bite off more than you can chew."

User Image
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff