Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:17 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora felt rather relieved and she smiled over at su,"Your the bestes!", she giggled in glee as she seen Derrick scarf down something, clearing her throat she snapped her fingers as a random servant came to her,"Gather me and Su a little something to drink...", she replied,"Also I would like to see the Menu for todays club meeting", she watched as the butler walked off to gather her nescarry items as she told su innocently,"Oh come now Su.. don't make me seem like some rich brat", her eyes twinkling she gushed,"Though most people would call me that wouldn't they? Rather petty", she giggled.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:19 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

Rose acted foolishly, he didn't anticipate the strength of the girl.
The icicle hit him in the chest, piercing his heart. He let out a gasp and fell to the ground.
He slowly looked over to Konren and smiled I'm sorry... he whispered hoarsely.
A few tears fell from him eyes as they closed. He faded away peacefully.

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:21 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

Jack Frost

Kendra felt herself rather startled when he stopped her and she jumped in fright wondering if he was gonna go all crazy physco or something, she already seen enough of that today. She watched him snatch up her hand and she was rather nervous until she heard him say something about her bluntness being rather good.. as well as finding her attractive, she thought she was gonna burn up on the spot she felt herself breathing again when he let go of her hand,"Right.. Cool sounds awesome..", she nods towards him with a half smile and then tells him,"Yea.. so I guess we could um..", she cleared her throat,"Practice that piano lesson or something?".

Kendra V. Khian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Lyon nodded as he watched Leo walk away. "This should be interesting. I wonder what all has happened before I arrived." He said to himself. He let his mind wander as he made his way to the office Leo pointed out. After receiving his class schedule and dorm assignment he started making his way to his room.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:07 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero didn't need to be told that something was wrong when Eri looked away and he stopped and pulled her into his arms and held her there."I know what you are thinking Eri,I have thought the same thing many many times."He says his voice was soft."Your mother gave us this chance so don't give up on this,I didn't fight this long just to lose you after only a year."He then looks into her eyes and gives her that award winning smile.

Kaname looks at her and couldn't help but laugh."Hey if you dont like me let me know or if you dont want to go thats fine as well."He says before pointing to the music and arts building."Lets go let me see how much you have practiced sense the last time."He says with a grin,a little of his fang showing as he did.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

Maeve was relieved that Jack didn't ask question. She thought about his smile when he shut the door and blushed again. Ehhhh....completly forgetting about Ahri and the days stress for a second she threw herself on Ahri's bed and shoved her head in the pillow. Something about that guy makes me a goo goo eyed. Like a love sick puppy. I barely know the guy. I'm so sorry hun.. She turned around and thew her arms out. Come here lady love you look like you just need to be held.  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:59 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked up at him and couldn't help but smile,"Right.. your right.. i just worry about the most silliest of things...", she still couldn't shake the feeling of her mothers last ominous words that there would be a great sacrifice in order for things to be alright she wasn't sure what it was but she hoped no one got hurt in the end... Looking up she smiled and took his hand,"Thank you for having faith for us..", she told him resting her head on his shoulder.

Leo managed to find his way walking nearly up to the little love scene turning his head slightly as he stopped clearing his throat as he did to get their attention and refrain the rising temptation of anger that was stiring in his heart, even though he promised to let her have her way it was easier said than done, he turned back to the both looking at them with serious eyes as he remarked quietly,"I've come to apologize for earlier...", he went on staring up at eri as he did letting himself get lost in her gaze as he continued on,"Something powerful and strange came over me.. I'm not sure but I was infatuated with some random..", he ceased to say the word whore in case that was the magic trigger,"Girl,..", he went on cautiously,"I could say worse but that wouldn't fix what happened now will it?", he frowned as he told Eri more quietly,"I want you to know I did not have control of myself and I will found out who was responsible..".

Eri looked up as Leo approached and she watched him backing away from Zero just a little even though he said it was fine she knew he didn't like the idea and it made her still nervous seeing him not doing anything when they were all cuddly with each other, she listened to his apology and couldn't help but smile. Apologies never came easy for Leo he was never getting in trouble she he rarely had to make them except on her account, she told him ,"Its fine I understand... I think Zero might know who did it", she looked back up at Zero,"Didn't you say you might know who it was?".
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:04 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

Jack Frost

Kendra looked over at Kaname with a brief smile,"Sure lets go find out huh?", she made her way in the front and once they reached the music room she sat down at the piano and began to Fur Elise by: Beethoven, as she carefully tickled the ivory keys being sure to pay attention to the transitions she felt herself not as smooth as she could be but she could tell she was improving as she continued to play.

Kendra V. Khian

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:01 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles and holds her to him and whispers."That is nothing to thank me for beautiful."He says then he hears Leo and looks over at him,he let Leo and Eri talk then he spoke up."I know that was an apology for one but you are about a hundred short."He says referring to how many times Leo made Eri upset,sad and hurt her.He then looked at Eri and sighs."I know the magic its a love charm,there mostly used by monsters with high levels of magic power. Like magi,witches and demons like succubus,but the odd part is that the victims remember what they did."He says as he thinks long and heard."Witch means it was ether meant as a prank or some one had a vendetta against you and others."He says looking at Leo."Just how many people do you need to piss off before you get hurt."He says most would have seen his tone as anger but something else behind it,there was a hint of worry.

Kaname stands beside her and listens as he also watches her hands and fingers,she is getting better no doute about that,he then walks up behind her and softly puts his hands on her shoulders and he smiles."Lossen up your shoulders and make sure your elbows arnt locked."He says before removing his hands,he could tell she was tense was it about earlier on the roof or something more,he couldn't tell."I wont lie you are getting better i am proud of you,i am honestly surprised."He says with a smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:15 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel sits on the roof of the boys dorm building his fox laying next to him."I don't get it Isamu,why did her father pick me of all the guards to look after his daughter ."He says looking down at his hands."I have been seen as her protector,yet she refuses to listen to me."Isamu laughs and looks at Kel."You saved her spoiled a** more then once Kel maybe thats why her father trusts you,you remember when that wolf pack broke into the courtyard where our young lady was playing,you where the first on the scene.That is where you got that scar on your back and she also gave you that ribbon you hold onto so tightly,you a simple cleaning boy held off a pack of wolfs till her father got there."Kel nods."Ya i remember that day,that is also the day I found out about my powers."He adds looking towards where he felt Callidora and he stands up."I should go see how her tea party thing is going."He says as he jumps form the roof.

Isamu: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:51 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

A Rose Colored Boy

User Image

Rem let a a Shrill Yelp of terror as rose feel to the ground , she continued to watch frozen in horror as rose bean making his peace with konren shortly passing after.... Rem stood rigged and stiff for what seemed like hours before begning to Pace the floor rapidly ,before deciding on her next moves... She had to rid her self of he crime that was obvious and she figured she would also transport konren elsewhere to avoid any other future compaclation.... She began to go to work on both tasks samitanlistly, swiftly prepareing konren for the move while also cleaning up the murder scene.... Still carry shaken up by the event rem took a deep breath and looked upon konren for inspiration and comfort" I'm... I'm doing this for us" she said with a weak smile before deciding to first and foremost rid her self of the body.... She waited till dusk and quckly went to work using her skills to freeze the body soild she into an ice Chuck like sturcutre, after doing so she than began to side. The body through out the school using school Ally ways and any other showdowed area home to the the school... She did thing for again what seemed like ages till she reached a grass like plain a few yards form the school she that began to freeze the ground to make An ice slide of shorts with made pushing the structure a bit easier, she did this till she felt she was a good few miles away form the school, she came across a river and promptly came up with an idea.... She slid the body to an opening to the river and sent it afloat.... " At least I can bring you back to nature... You poor beast..." She said solemnly feeling a good amount of regret for what happened.... But there was little time to morn over the situation and then than quickly rushed backed the way she came to retrieve and transfer konren.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:03 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

Derrick ate his fill and found it extremely hard to get his eyes open as the tea party began... he quickly set his head into folded arms drifting off to sleep.

User Image

Su looked at Derrick with a raised brown then she turned to call with a laugh before"geez he's hopples..." She giggled before finally beganing to socialize with other incoming guests.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked up at her two new comers, one was another vampire she knew as Cassandra and the other a Mermaid named Serena they were both of very wealthy familys perhaps not as well off as her and Su but not middle class. She greeted them both and then the banquet was brought in as they were all served tea, cakes, treats and small entres. She looked over to see Derrick sleeping and she nervously shook him,"Darling are you tired? Do you need a couch?", she asked seeing as coming through the door behind the food was the proper tea table she wanted and she got up quickly in joy,"Its perfect Su!", she remarked in delight as she motioned for all to follow her,"Come on lets go sit down and bring out the spread of our finest china", she informed her staff as they group flocked over to the 'proper tea table' her servants set up the little display and then had a lounging couch brought in to place Derrick on while 3 men carried the overgrown teenage boy to his lounging couch, he was propped up with comfortable pillows and had treats placed on the table next to him along with his own set of tea. While Callidora charismatically began to pour the tea for her guest,"I'm so glad you were all able to attend this is for the very most Elite", she informed everyone.

Ahri managed to walk out of the shower steaming as she slid into bed next to Maeve who seemed to be gushing over jack,"I know dear its fine..", she told her in a soothing voice,"Its natural to be like that I suppose..", she commented quietly looking over at the wall as she did,"I can't believe.. he's really gone..", she closed her eyes tightly knowing that her revenge for konren was going to be more than her suppressed sorrow of knowing he was dead. She felt Maeve trying to comfort her and she told her quietly,"I know.. you want to be there for me right now but I just need sleep... Maeve...", she was trying not to cry, she remembered when her and Konren were really good friends back before he became deranged and crazy but even afterwards she still considered him a good friend and would always try to swing in every now and then to talk with him. Trying to bury her breaking heart under a mass of Vengence she focused on the one person she knew she must take out in order to bring back some kind of balance into the world. Rem.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:00 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked up at Zero worried that Leo was pissed about his comments yea it was probably relevant that Leo had a more stern-like temperament when it came with Eri and she always did seem to whine about it but unlike what most people knew she always knew Leo made up for it in the end in his own way away from public eyes,"Zero please...", she told him turning back to look him in the eyes,"Be nice okay?", she smiled at him.

Leo gaze turned into a rather insulted glare as he remarked coldly,"I suppose you would think I make apologies for you now..", he continued on,"Your right and I think i know who it was", he turned to Eri trying not to smirk at her attempt to make peace between them both,"Right..", he cleared his facial expression,"My conscious brings me to believe it has something to do with Maeve and Ahri", he told him,"Think it rather suspicious that I was infatuated with her? along with Derrick running around after ahri I thought him and your cousin were seeing each other or something", he made a rather confused faced,"Unsure on that one..", he remarked quietly,"But I do know for sure that Jack Frost was also involved and I think perhaps sinbad was affected I'm not sure though", he frowned,"Along with your brother kaname...", he continued on,"Thats several people and maybe even more we dont know about so I'm putting Sinbad in charge of trying to find out who those girls are and what kind of genealogy they come from".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero lets out a little sigh,then his hands cover his ears and his face twists in pain as he drops to his knees."Ahhhh....Eri....Leo.....RUNNN."He crys out through the pain and soon foot steps softly come up behind him."So we meet again little goddess."A voice spoke in glee and enjoyment,Zero slowly tried to stand but his legs kept going out on him."Now is that any way to talk to your father."The man says with a grin.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games