Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:36 pm

What to call me Twilight or Twi

Who or What lead you to this guild My friend was in this guild and it looked neat

Why I Joined So I can find other active roleplayers to roleplay with.

Gaian Age 516 days

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's Fantasy mostly. But also romance.

About me I'm an avid roleplayer who is semi-literate and tends to stick to fantasy and/or romance. I'm an open book so ask away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:10 am
What to call me: Xaniane or Xani

Who or What lead you to this guild: A friend of mine used to RP here and she suggested it to me. She used to go under XxNight_of_the_PhoenixX, but she doesn't Gaia anymore.

Why I Joined: I enjoy RPing and this guild looked like a lot of fun.

Gaian Age: One day, but I know how this place works.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's: I'm more of a fantasy/action type of RPer, but I can RP with just about anyone, be it 1x1 or group or anything.

About me: I'm 19. I'm a massive book nerd and I usually read fantasy novels, though I'm trying to branch out a bit. I enjoy writing and music, though I do not create the latter. I like to think I'm upbeat, creative, and a bit funny. Not sure about that last one, though.

Xaniane

lulu228

Cunning Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 am

What to call me
lulu

Who or What lead you to this guild
I was looking through rp guilds

Why I Joined
I was looking for a pretty active rp guild

Gaian Age
3329 days or a little over 9 years

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
I prefer group rp's but if anyone asks I dont mind doing 1x1. My type of rp is fantasy, romance, action, sci-fi, drama and supernatural. I tend to do semi-literate roleplays.

About me
At this moment i am 22 years of age and I am a bit shy so that's kinda why I like to do roleplaying. I love watching movies but I don't get out much. Uuummmmmm.... That's all I got for now and if you want to know more feel free to ask. smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:25 am
What to call me: Atlas.

Who or What lead you to this guild: My sense of adventure. (Which is just a pretty way of saying I got bored.)

Why I Joined: I was in the mood for a kind of fantasy RP where you could be in command of something... and I got bored

Gaian Age: 2237 Days (that's about 6 years.)

Favorite Type of Rp's: Fantasy, romance, action, adventure. All that jazz.

About me: I'm a dragon. The reason why I've still yet to make a profile is because my request for an RP portrait of my avi has still not been taken up. 10 billion gold and 6 items will only get you so far in a market where the average price is 400 billion for a decent piece of work. crying  

Atlas Van Malice

Sexy Star

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Crohm Cindersoul

Enigmatic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:05 am

What to call me
Noire or Solomon is fine

in constant search of Rps so it shouldn't be a surprise that i'ld find this guild

Why I Joined
Like i said ,In constant search of Rps

Gaian Age
2540 days

mostly Fantasy and fiction,a hint of sci-fi, military and adventure

About me
Well id keep my actual profile a secret but i've always played the Observer part of most Rps.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 am

What to call me
Rose

I just found this guild while looking for an RP guild to join.

Why I Joined
Because I want to roleplay?

Gaian Age
Hell knows, I've just returned, uh.. 595 days apparently.

Mm I'm not picky but prefer fantasy with a side of romance.

About me
Okso I'm a 23 year old British gamer girl that just came back to Gaia are 2 years. I've been on Gaia since 2007, at least, but I've been coming and going as well as moving accounts (becausedrama). Anyway I just graduated university and I'm just relaxing for the Christmas holidays for now. I'm interested in manga/anime, drawing, and gaming. My favourite game is League of Legends on the EUW server so let me know if you wanna play some games.

Alunary

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:57 pm

What to call me
Lynnette, Zenkato, Cris or Bach.

I believe it was Novama, One of the crews of the guild. (It's the only thing I can remember /shot )

Why I Joined
ROLEPLAY AND EVER-LASTING ADVENTURES!!! ;D

Gaian Age
2120 days.

1x1, romance, action, magic, master, slave, mythical creatures and fantasy.

About me
Errrrm, Alrighty. My name is not really Lynnette, I call myself Lynnette because I think it is a pretty name, I believe I joined gaia since 2010(which was five years from now? 0: ) I am 18 years old; I like to play games, roleplay, drawing and do some comic strip writing that hopefully one day to capture and raise with my dreams. Since I am here on my free time(Actually I am here all the time, don't know what keeps me here honestly lol.)
Uhmmm, I don't know what else to tell you. However I do enjoy some mushy and cheesy roleplay. (Not to mention, I don't even know what I am doing heheh.. Now that I mentioned this post, I believe I post one about this but I forgot about it... )
A-anyways.. once you get to know me very well, you'll see that I am small ball of light.... That should be caged, but nope. I am just here expressin' my self.

/facetable I try my best to be semi-literate as possible.. D:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:07 am

What to call me
Hey, I'm Emmi. You can call me Emmi, K&S, Synths, ********, whatever.

Once upon a time I was looking around the guilds and I found an active roleplaying guild. The end.

Why I Joined
To find some dank roleplay groups or partners.

Gaian Age
Oh Jesus... Almost ten years now? Yeah, sounds about right.
This account is "young" though, due to the fact that I've been banned three times before. emotion_awesome

Literate to Lazy Adv. Literate roleplays. I'm a sucker for arranged marriage roleplays, fluff, and anything fun and obnoxious. Though, I keep to myself a lot, and tend to like doing offsite roleplays through Google Docs.

About me
So like I mentioned before, I'm Emmi. Hey, hi, hello. I'm (almost) 23, I work full-time at a health food store, I'm hooked on Neo-80s music, and I wear nerdy shirts and kick-a** pants.

I roleplay to improve my writing skills, mainly. I also roleplay because I don't have the attention span to write out a full story by myself. I usually have outlines or plot points I want to hit, but that s**t's all over the place, and I tend to get impatient with myself.

When I really get into a roleplay, I will have so many ideas, but I will also be an excitable little s**t and I might put more pressure on you to post a response than usual. I'm semi-ditch friendly, which means if you're not feeling the roleplay, just lemme know. I don't wanna keep slogging through a story if you're not enjoying it as well.

My longest ongoing roleplay is about three years old, but it's due to the 3-6 month hiatuses between posts of biblical size. Someday, I hope to turn it into a graphic novel or a mini-series.

I personally aspire to become a really good digital artist so I can live mainly off of commission money, but for now, I commission art and be a lazy a*****e about improving on my drawing skills.

So yeah, that's me.
Oh yes, and the person above me's post is too yellow, I can't read that s**t.

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Yandere - Desu

Pure-hearted Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:03 pm
What to call me: Ciel or Cecily.

What brought me here: I was looking for a few guilds to join, and found this one.

Why I joined: Mainly to role play, and maybe meet new friends.

Gaian Age: I started a long time ago but my old account got hacked, so I quit for a while. I've been back for 140 days.

Favorite type of role play(s): Romance, Drama, Horror, Fantasy, medieval, and Fan fiction

About Me: I like Anime. I also like to draw, write, sing, and color. My favorite Animes to role play are: Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland, Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji), Shakugan No Shana, and Inu x Boku Secret Service. If anyone ever wants to role play, just ask. I don't bite!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:54 am
What to call me: Dragon, Shining, Crit, Aimed, or just Lee.

What brought me here: The guild I had been a major part of for the RP has in the years continued to decline to the point where the only RP left alive is one myself and a few friends are posting within.

Why I joined: To hopefully help fill the void of the guild I had been RPing within.

Gaian Age: 3165 days It seems like I have been here forever.

Favorite type of role play(s): Fantasy, Medieval, Magical, Action, Adventure, School life. Honestly I have been a part of so many different kinds I don't have a favorite type per say.

About Me: I am an Avid RPer who continues to try to up his skills at playing a character by jumping into roles and genders I don't normally play to get out of my comfort zone and garner more experience. Outside of Gaia I am both a up and coming Cosplayer an IT Security Tech, and a sergeant in the US Army Reserves. I come to Gaia still to relax and let my ever active imagination have a place to burn off some of those creative juices.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fantasizing Dreams

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:07 am

What to call me
Dreams

I found it while scrolling through the search page

Why I Joined
I really want to get back into roleplaying and this guild seems to be a good choice (:

Gaian Age
2496 days

Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Drama, Angst, si-fi, horror, anything really haha

About me
I'm a college student, and am in my second year. I play rugby, love football. I'm really into horror movies and I adore anime. Haven't really been able to keep up with anything new haha. My top favorite shows right now are The 100, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story and much more. I also like to read, so I guess I just belong to a bunch of different fandoms haha. Kind of a crappy about me but I'm not sure what to really say abot myself, but if you ever want to talk or roleplay hit me up!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 am

What to call me
You can call me anything you want, but, my friends usually call me things like; Night, Neptune, Nighty, Sweets, etc. heart

Well, once upon I time, I was googling 'Gaia Online RP' and this guild was the first result to pop up.

Why I Joined
I joined in search of new friends, RP partners and the like.

Gaian Age

0 on this account, I've been on Gaia multiple times before, though. (I've lost access to those accounts, simply because (a. They got hacked or (b. I've forgotten the password/username.)

Let's put it this way; If it exists, I'm probably into it. Romance, drama, horror, school life, adventure, etc. There are very few things I'm unwilling to do, and as for RP style, I prefer paragraph, but, I will do script if I have to.

About me

I'm a nerd, a writer and an avid RPer, I'm always looking for new ways to improve my skills. I would like to think that I'm a pretty chill person, but, I really wouldn't know. I love anime, (video)games, history, TWD, NZ, Homestuck, and a variety of other things.

Sweetie_Nightmare

Dapper Noob

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Alt Yukikaze

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:30 pm
1: Username: Pulse Hirokami

2: Who invited me: Can't remember.

3: Why I joined: This would be my first Guild, and I want to make it count.

4: Gaian Age: 28 days. I had an old account 7 years ago, though.

5: Preferred RPs: Action, and adventure, but I can do any, really.

6: About me: I'm shy, but I'm a very nice guy, and I have some experience in RPs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 pm

What to call me
Shizu or Panda

I saw in my feed a friend had joined and I decided to give it a looksies.

Why I Joined
I LOVE ROLEPLAYING!!!! Simple as that.

Gaian Age
I've been a member since 2006....So however many years that is. LOL I don't keep track. XD

1 x 1, Small Groups

About me
My main interests is of course roleplaying. But outside of that I like to draw and read. I'll try anything once or so. I won't limit myself to my favorite genres.

shizuki nirokuma

Noble Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Bossproject

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:44 pm
What to call me?
My designation is Experiment number 876-3848. You can just call me either Boss, Project, or Bossproject.

Who or what led you to this guild?
Well, I heard about Gaia from a friend, and decided to join on a whim. It's kind of my first day on here, so show me some mercy, if thou shalt find it in thy heart to make it so.

Why I joined?
I have always loved roleplaying, as it allows me to put myself in the shoes of a different persona and I find joy in that, in between experiments conducted upon me by the nice men in white coats.

Gaian Age?
Literally zero. I just started today.

Favorite RP's?
Any and All.

About ME?
You wish to know about me? No one in the lab has ever asked that before. Well, I'm a trumpet playing, scat singing, story writing, roleplaying dude from Texas, Y'all.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff