Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm
Moni put his head in Fryma's lap, closing his eyes. It was still hard to cope with the loss of his old home. All of ohis happy memories that were not from his long treks in the forest were of that place. cooking with mom. Helping Maria pick out a pretty dress for a party. Tending to their small flock. Gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:49 pm
Fryma stroked Moni's hair softly. "It's okay, love. It's okay now," he murmured over and over, soothingly. "You still have the memories, and you always will. No fire can destroy those."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 am
Moni relaxed a little when he said that. No fire would destroy his memories... He would remember, but he could not visit and see a pot, and remember all the times that he made breakfast in bread. Things like surprise flashbacks from just being near the beloved house could no longer come back unless he deliberately thought of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:28 am
Fryma smiled and fell silent, continuing to stroke Moni's hair. "It's okay, Little One. Everything will be just fine," he promised and fell silent again.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:58 am
Moni smiled a little, relaxing more and finally falling into a restful sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 am
Fryma repositioned them so that he could lay down with Moni, rubbing his back instead now. "I'll be back, Little One," he murmured after a long while. Fryma was sure Moni was asleep, but it didn't feel right to just leave without telling him. "Don't worry, though. I'll just be a shout away if anything is the matter," he promised before standing and heading downstairs.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:10 pm
Moni slept through his comforting farewell, too exhausted from the fear and stress of the day to wake. He slept through the night and well past dawn before waking up, opening his eyes groggily.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:12 pm
Fryma was back by the time Moni woke up. He had gone to see if there was anything salvageable in Moni's old house. He had found a few random objects- a spoon, a bowl, a hair tie- but nothing worth really saving. Nonetheless, he had brought them back. Sometimes, the ways of humans was a mystery to Fryma, and he wasn't entirely sure what they might find valuable or worth keeping.
When Moni woke up, Fryma was sitting on the bed, another small gift hidden within his robes. He smiled when the new spirit woke. "Hey," he murmured. "How are you feeling?"  

WildwolfJason

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:22 pm
Moni rubbed his eyes, yawning before making an 'ok' sign to show that he wasn't fantastic, but he wasn't bad either. He snuggled against him and sighed in contentment. When he smelled the scent of smoke and ash on his clothes, he looked up at him curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:28 pm
"I did some exploring," Fryma explained. "I don't understand humans entirely, but I thought there might be some valuable things for you and your family left in there." From out of his robes, he pulled out a few square pieces of wood that looked like it had been a frame of some kind. "I don't know what was in here, but I found this in one of the rooms. I thought you might like it. There's a spoon and a bowl on the table downstairs, too."  

WildwolfJason

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:32 pm
He looked at the pieces in shock. They'd just been a frame for his writing area... But to have at least something from the house... He hugged him tightly, crying. It may not have been anything important, but having some part of his old home to remember it by was a fantastic gift.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 pm
Fryma smiled and sat next to Moni. "Do you like it," he asked softly, staring at the slightly burned wood. "I mean... Do you want it? Maybe we can fix it up a little, and you can do something with it."  

WildwolfJason

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:41 am
He nodded quickly, still holding on to him and clutching the wood in his hands as though they might disappear. He pulled him in for a kiss and wiped at his face to get rid of the tears. Fryma had done all this... for him and his family. He couldn't thank him enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:25 pm
Fryma smiled and rubbed his back. He was glad Moni liked it, though he felt bad he hadn't been able to salvage a little more.

(What should we do from here? Anything?)  

WildwolfJason

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:41 pm
(Let's give them a little bit of peace before the next shitstorm.)

Moni stayed snuggled against Fryma, feeling just a little bit of his sorrow ebb away as he held the bits of wood. It couldn't bring their home back... but it gave him something to remember it by. He blinked when he thought of something, looking up at Fryma. He tried to relay his intentions of helping rebuild a house for his sister and mother. Not that their place now wasn't lovely, but he wanted to help build one just for them, board by board. And he'd make it just like his mother always dreamed.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff