Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:33 pm
Lore took hold of the cover and grinned before rolling on his side, Akuro walked over and sat on the edge of the bed before glancing over at Lilith when she spoke to him, he rubbed the back of his head and let out a mild sigh.

"Lore see's you differently then I do, he see's you as a woman, an available woman, I know you know better since I made it very clear that everything of yours belongs to me, body and soul, he accepts that, but chooses to ignore it, the only problem is I can't just kill Lore like I can any other guy."

Akuro folded his hands his eyes glowing slightly before he closed his eyes.
"Lore's too nice in my opinion but I suppose that's a trait of his....however, if Lore tries to take you away from me...I'll kill him...and should you willingly go with him..."
Akuro trailed off glancing over at her.

"I'll kill you too, I trust Lore but not with you, Lore's lore but he's still a guy thus what he thinks and does may be different at one point. Lore likes you, I don't know how he likes you, be it a sister or something else but that's clear to me, as such, I have to watch him, partially the reason why I didn't want him knowing where I was living....we abandon him in the morning, if you have anything to tell him tonight I'd recommend doing it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Lilith's ears twitched as she heard Akuro speak, she was happy that he was so possessive over her. It showed her that he cared for her so she didn't complain. She saw that his eyes were glowing slightly she hugged his arm and layed her head lightly on it"If he tried to take me away from you I'd only come back to you.....I would never leave you", she said softly as she closed her eyes.

She never had given much thought about Lore liking her. Sure she liked him but as a sort of brother so she wasn't entirely sure why it worried him so much. She wasn't sure what she was going to say to Lore just yet.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:36 am
Akuro glanced over at her and took in a deep breath before letting it out and reaching over pet Lilith's head, he remained silent for a moment and decided not to say he was happy to hear she would return.
He glanced over at her for a moment and tapped her arm before pulling his arm free, her scent was filling his nose again, more prominent than before.
He laid down and turned on his side closing his eyes.
"Try to get some sleep, we get up early tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:37 am
Lilith eyes closed lightly when she was petted. Her ears twitched up as he pulled his arm free, she couldn't help but frown lightly. She nodded as he spoke and curled up next to him.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 am
Akuro stared at Lilith for a moment before wrapping his arm around her, he remained silent and closed his eyes.
"Goodnight Lilith."

Lore stared at the ceiling, a small frown on his face, he closed his eyes and put his hand over his face.
"I wonder...how long it will last...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:50 pm
Lilith closed her eyes and smiled when Akuro had wrapped his arm around her waist, her ears relaxing against her head. She though herself as blessed for having such a caring master. In moments she snuggled close to him and fell asleep with a small smile on her face, her tail curling up by her feet. She felt safe in his arms.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Akuro's eyes twitched hearing the radio click on, he glanced back at the clock and reaching back turned it off before looking down at Lilith.

He smiled a little before releasing her and climbing out of the bed, he stretched before looking at his arms making sure the new bandages were working, he didn't see anything the matter.

Akuro walked over and peeked in the living room to see Lore still asleep, walking back over to the bed, he shook Lilith.
"Come on, we're going," he said glancing back into the living room. "Get everything."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:40 pm
Lilith mumbled lightly as she was being shook"M..morning master". She sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes lightly. She nodded when she was told to get everything and so she began. Her ears perked up the more she was awake. She soon had everything in hand and looked at Akuro when she was done.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:40 am
Akuro looked at Lilith hearing her speak and did a quick check to see if everything was there before walking towards the front door and opening it.
"Hurry Lilith, the train station next to the place we ate yesterday. Lore's a heavy sleeper but he's fast once's he's awake."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm
Lilith nodded and moved quickly towards the door but also equally as quiet. Her ears twitched as she looked back for a moment as she made her way out the door fast. She made her way foreward, waiting at some points for Akuro to catch up.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:20 pm
Akuro kept close to Lilith and turned the key to the lady at the desk, he looked in the direction of the cafe, he noticed the train pull in and people started towards the train.
"It's over there, let's hurry,"
He started speeding up...but stopped as a large explosion erupted from the train and people stared running from the train, he noticed large flames start engulfing the train station, he glanced behind as Lore landed behind him, he grit his teeth but looked at Lilith.
"Go with Lore and head out of town," Akuro said walking forward towards the train. "I'll take care of things here."
Akuro's symbols started glowing and his bandages unwrapped around his arm, Lore stared at Lilith before giving her a slight tug towards the exit.

"We should probably go," Lore said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:04 pm
Lilith moved quickly with Akuro, but jumped slightly as she heard an explosion. She saw people running from the train, her ears lowering. She heard her masters orders and her ears flattened lower, she wanted to stay with him but she knew that he wanted to keep her safe. She merly nodded, looking slightly dazed but quickly snapped out of it when she felt herself get tugged slightly"..Yes we should" she said quietly as looked at Akuro before turning to leave with Lore.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:51 am
Lore stopped once they were outside the gate and looked back into town.
"It can't be Reila, I didn't sense her, and it's too soon...." Lore mumbled.
He released Lilith and put his hands in his pocket.
"Let's just wait here for Kur-" before he could finish his ears picked up a noise, he turned growing his claws only to see Akuro walking towards them the bandages wrapping up his arms.
"Kurio..." Lore said. "What happened to the-"
"Just go," Akuro said walking past them. "If you don't hurry I'll leave you behind, let's get far away from this town, we're walking home."  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:21 pm
Lilith hurried along with Lore and stopped when he had stopped. She nodded as she looked around quiet but her ears lowered as Lore cut off. She turned around to find Akuro walk past them and immediately her ears raised. She followed him at once , her tail swaying as she followed.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:38 pm
Akuro walked ahead of them with his hands in his pockets, by now the sun was setting and Lore let out a small yawn before glancing at Lilith, he started to say something but noticed Akuro stop, he leaned past him to see the bridge ahead was out.
Akuro since they left town turned to the two.
"We're going to set up camp here,"
He looked at Lilith.
"Leave our things and fetch some water, there's a few canteens in my bag."
He pointed to his right.
"Their is a river not to far off that way, Lore go find some food."
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to wait here for you two to come back, he turned back around and walked towards the bridge.
Lore rubbed the side of his head.
"Jeez, what's his problem?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas