Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  NSTG Crew sent me an invite/Someone sent me an invite
  Affiliates post/section somewhere (let us know who/where)
  I was looking through Guild info and found it
  I saw talk in forums/someone quoted me in forums
  Signature
  Other (Tell us how/who/where)
View Results

Sheirin

Distinct Lunatic

2,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:01 am
I found the guild in a thread. Maybe from the Q&A section ? Blblbl, I read too much thread to remember...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:42 am
I found this guild while browsing through the different guilds for the guildmember achievement.  

Lucy_Luvsnutmilk

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Granous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:06 pm
I found this guild in the "Welcome to Gaia" Forums. I was reading up on many of the rules and checking out the different SubForums. Then, I learned that there's a different Forum for each Guild you join. Even more intimidating. However, I'm assuming this is a good starting place if I want to understand anything at all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:50 pm
I found this guild searching for a place to fit in i have tried many others but they were not nice and every time i would try to make a friend on gaia they would abandon me based on "Noob" status, i wanted to have fun,make friends and enjoy life as it is with others who were just like me starting fresh,i was browsing for guilds hoping i would find one that would help me start out on gaia and try to adjust ,and as well help me and help me learn ,i am glad i did i hope i can make friends and have fun,it is a true honor to be here.  

MelodicMoonLight

Fashionable Tycoon

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:56 pm
MelodicMoonLight
I found this guild searching for a place to fit in i have tried many others but they were not nice and every time i would try to make a friend on gaia they would abandon me based on "Noob" status, i wanted to have fun,make friends and enjoy life as it is with others who were just like me starting fresh,i was browsing for guilds hoping i would find one that would help me start out on gaia and try to adjust ,and as well help me and help me learn ,i am glad i did i hope i can make friends and have fun,it is a true honor to be here.

Welcome, I do hope you enjoy your stay here biggrin
Don't forget we have our winter event going on here! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1405211  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:10 pm
I found the guild during a Spirit of Summer event maybe 2 years ago. I forget what exactly.  

Bich Puddin

Fashionable Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

turtle egg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:33 pm
I found NSTG quite a cheerful environment. smile I found you guys in the Popular guilds section!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:26 am
I'm a complete newbie, but I think I found this in the Newbie Guide to Gaia! My memory is terrible though, even though I only joined about 3 days ago I can hardly remember anything that was in there...  

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

ShoutMinusTLawn

Fluffy Puppy

18,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:50 pm
Found this guild because I saw it in 'My Friend's Stuff," it said my friend recently joined.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:50 pm
well i just wandered ariund searching for guilds and then i found this one i thought it might have been awesome if someone can tell u wht to do and wht not so i joined  

mayank1

Lonely Wolf

7,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Zippy zZz Zoom

Daring Investigator

15,525 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:12 pm
I found your guild while looking around the welcome area. There were a lot of links and one led me to you. It said I could join, so I did.

Thanks for having me!
Hugs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:54 pm
i was asking someone for help and they sent me here  

Summerbladesinger

flutteringlights

Anxious Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:07 pm
I found this thread because I was looking for Roleplaying ideas and this was on of the topics that came up. I became super excited because I want to be able to learn with people that are more on my level of learning about roleplay (formatting posts and stuff) and it made me want to join immediately.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:23 pm
I found this guild after receiving a private message from an NPC trying to help me get around. I wanted to join immediately because I had no idea what to do, but now I am slowly getting a grasp of things. I even entered a runway competiton! Hope I win lol  

that_avatar_fanboy

Ingenius Pebbles

Intellectual Explorer

12,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:41 pm
I found this guild by going to the Guilds page and it's the top guild in the list of Popular Guilds.  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games