Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

"Will we are getting closer but I wouldn't think to much into it I don't think she thinks of me like that in all honestly i don't think she likes me like that."He says with a little laugh as he takes he dress and bows his head."Oh and thank you for the food Molly and marry Christmas" He says smiling warmly as he noticed the box on the table and smiles."Did you and John see what was in the box or are you waiting for today."He asks before heading to the door."I should get going our lady is likely cold."He says bowing before returning to his room and laying her dress down and pulling out his screen."Here you are."He says before turning and starts his fire as he adds two logs to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn took the dress and told him in a quiet voice"Thank you sir.." before going behind his changing screen to go and get dressed; After pulling the strings to finish tying off the gown she came out with her hair pulled up in a coiled braided bun"Forgive me for intruding on you last night master raven I dont know what happened to me" she said looking down at her shoes before it dawned on her what day it was"Oh! its christmas i have a present for you.." she turned to the door"I'll be back in a moment!" she told him she went to gather his gift and paused in her doorway smiling as she seen the little present that molly left her it was a bouqet of frost roses something not easy to find and rare to see she knew molly got them for her because molly knew her the best; She went to gather his present and returned to him"I thought you might like this..." she said holding out the box to him shyly"It wasn't made by me but I loved the craftsmanship.." she told him; When he would open up the colored cloth there would be a small box made of wood and inside of it there was a wooden Ocarina with graved designs;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:28 pm

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles softly after she got dressed and looks over at her."You don't need to worry about it Eve I am just glad you came to my room and didn't wonder the castle."He says warmly before she leaves to get his gift and he smiles as he uses his magic to call hers to his room and sits it down on the bed and then he turns as she returns and smiles as he takes the box and gently opens it and his eyes light up."Oh Eve its great thank you so much mayhap i will play a song for you later if you wish."He says with a smile as he softly lays it down on the bed and picks up her gift it was in a lovely dark wood box that head her name engraved in gold leters and a little lock on the box and Raven hands her a little key to open it."I hope you like it."He says warmly. Inside the box was a few fine peaces of jewelry form earrings to rings but in the middle of the box was the necklaess all made form silver and even a few had some gold inlays but the necklaces was the centerpiece made of silver and the gems used in it seemed almost alive as they let off a gentle glow of magic.it was clear a lot of care and time went into the making of this peace.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn looked at the box in question and she found herself almost to embarrased to open it infront of him she smiled and thanked him nervously"Th..ank you.." she finally managed taking the key she opened the box inside was beatiful jewlery which caused her jaw drop in spelednor and awe she was so mesmerized by the gift that she almost forgot where she was putting the lid on the box she closed it painfully and handed it back to him'I can't accept this" she finally said turning towards the door"I dont derserve something that beautiful" before she left the room inside her own room she sat on her own bed and buried her hands in her face trying not to break down in tears; That would never see anything as pretty as that ever in her life and yet she knew.. regardless she never deserved something that pretty. She felt sick to her stomach what was he doing? No man in her opnion would give that to just a friend yet.. she knew that sure enough molly would recieve just as pretty.. in the back of her mind she wans't sure what she wanted finally going over to her writing desk she began a letter...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:23 pm

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven watched as she left the room he couldn't get him self to move after the was gone he slowly sits down and looks at the box on his bed before he puts his hand on it and it vanishes,he then stood up and exits his room and walks down the halls and he sees John and Bryan and asks them the follow him to the forge and once there in the corner along with a set of twin swords one for each of them and a set of fine armor."I will have these sent to you're room I want you two to try these on and tell me how they fit and let me know how the swords feel in your hands."He says with a smile before the smiths move there armor to the mens room and Raven heads to find Molly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Bryan and John looked at the beautiful swords and armor"Sir we dont deserve to have you as a master" said john bowing bryan was very excited"We can use these? They aren't to fancy to use?" he asked as he follows john to do as they were told and put on the gear in their rooms; Molly was humming on her way back from the kitchen with llunch as she sees raven in the hallway"Good day Master Raven" she says cheerfully as she cursies to him happily"Its a wonderful merry christmas sir"; Evelyn wrote out her feelings for Raven in a letter and then she stood before the fire place and tossed it inside watching her own words burn; She looked rather sad to have done it as if there was a reasoning behind this all when she heard a strange voice in the room"That was a waste" she spun around to see a small woman standing behind her the lady smiled and snapped her fingers the entire room was enhanced with powerful magic that raven couldn't even get into; "Who are you!" said Evelyn terrified as she said"You better leave... Raven!!" she called out she expected him to appear before them but nothing happened"Sweety I'm a goddess no matter how powerful your man cake is he can't enter these walls"; The lady then went to hop onto her bed making herself comfortable as evelyn neaarly chocked on her saying man cake"Who are.." said evelyn again before the lady rolled her head softly"I got by alot of names but you can call me Aphy..." she said hugging herself"I'm known as the goddess of love and beautyy to your mortals my friends call me karen" she said as evelyn's shocked face nearly cause the goddess to kill over from laughter"I'm just playing" she said with a toss of her hand"Look why you throw that into the fire and not just ya know" said the goddess as she shrugged her shoulders"Just give it to him?" she said with a smile; As evelyn stared at the burning flakes of the letter"What...?" she said barely able to speak"Why are you here.." she finally sunk to her knees on the floor as the goddess smiled sweetly and got off her bed to go rub her back"A friend of mine sent me.." she said smirking knowing when she returned she would get an earful from the goddess of magic for interfering; Evelyn blinked slowly"How are you.." she said the goddess sighed"I dont have alot of time I'm trying ot figure out why you are like this seriously its annoying" the woman placed her soft hand on evelyn's forehead invading her distant memories the human felt really drained by the time she was finished she slowly sat on the floor before evelyn hugging her"You dont have to keep that promise.." she whisperd to her; Evelyn began to cry the goddess smiled wiping her tears"She asked to much out of someone so little... her bitterness is not something that should stunt your growth.. be happy.. dont let her hold you back.." she kissed the top of evelyns head before she beagn to fade her magic in the room fading as well"I believe in you dont disappoint me" the woman shook her finger with a playful smile as she dissolved in thin air; Evelyn buried her face in her lap and let the pain of her past seep out of her.... After what seemed like several minutes she looked at the fire only for a strange llight to twinkle like out of a fairy tale and the golden lettered box appeared before evelyn; She opened the box to see raven's present picking up the jewelry for the first time and holding it as she planted kisses on the gems;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven bows as Molly gives him a curtsies to him."Indeed it is lady Molly."He says he was smiling but it seemed far sadder then almost every time he did before and he pulls out a box much like the one Eve got and on top where two book shaped boxes some of the jewelry was the same to Eve's but some peaces where diffident Raven knew the two thought of one another like sisters so he figured some matching stuff would suit them well and the books where enchanted notebooks he hands her these and bows slightly."If you see Eve could you give her that gift for me I need to return to my room."He says before heading to his room and sits down and he takes a slow deep breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:20 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn put the jewelry back in the box and smiled softly before stowing the box somewhere safe; She heard someone at the door as molly walks in"Merry christmas eve!" she said joyfully as she sat down on the flloor with her"Look what master raven gave me!" she said happily showing the enchating jewels and book she recieved evelyn was suprised to find one of the noteboooks were for her"Its for me?" she said molly nodded in euthasism"Master raven said to give it to you" she said with joy"Eve shoulnd't I wear these to my wedding?" she asked showing the jewlry that raven made her evelyn smiled"Of course molly but you will always be pretty without them I have a present for you..." she told her she went to go andd gather the music box they had seen on their day out to the shop and giving it to molly she seen the brunette open up the box and then her eyes began to water"Eve..." she said softly"You wanted the music box more though.." she said as evelyn smiled"No I just wanted it just as much as you... Merry christmas molly" she hugged her friend as the two women tried not to tear up molly then cranked up the music box opening it as the soft music played and the little dancers moved the two of them admired it with fondness"You remember our mothers eve?" she asked as Evelyn withdrew from the enchatment of the moment to pull away"Why bring that up?" she said quietly as she went to put her notebook up but really to avoid the question"Eve.. why can't you be happy for them.. the priest said they would be in a happy place.." said molly as eve turned to her replying coldly"Is 6 feet in the cold earth a happy place?" she asked her; As molly's lower lip began to tremble she got angry"Thats not what I mean eve and you know it!" she said getting up"Why? Its been well over 10 years going on 15 can't you be happy for what they gave us?" Evelyn looked up at her friend with an icy glare"Molly they were outcast as whores in a poor house what did they give us? Love? You know that doesnt really exist molly its just a fairy tale we were barely making it its a miracle we survived the pox outbreak... thats why we had to come here to work..." she watched molly come unhinged"OH YEA!" she began to scream as evelyn and her glared at each other"AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT LOVE IS" she shouted before running out the door slamming it in the process; Evelyn clenched her fist and then shouted after her"YOUR GONNA BE PRETTY DISAPPOINTED!"; she yelled after her huffing she needed to get out of the palace this place was suffocating during christmas she got her cloak ready and putting on her winter boots and leather gloves she headed out of the room anyone passing her in the hallway stayed clear away seeing her dark expression as she headed outside;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:28 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven went to the traning area outside the castle that was covered in snow so he cleared it out with a blast of magic and then stands in the canter and closes his eyes before a polarm appears in his hand at the same time as two figures that looked like ghosts appear also armed with polarms,Raven didn't see these figures as his eyes where closed and didn't notice his magic was leaking form his body in small waves. It was as if he was in a trance,then his body started moving with the figures as they attack he would block and move around them but his eyes remained closed at some point one of the figures cut him with a stike and it cut him,it was as if he was reliving a fight form his old world but his magic was making it real,as the fight went on Raven suffered more wounds even ripped clothing to the point his shirt just fell off and Raven drops to a knee beathing heavy but soon stands back up as one figure rushes towards him,Raven danced around the thrust and sweeps with his leg and trips them as he swings up with his weapon cutting the figure and it fades away slowly as Raven turns to face the other one some tears fall form his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:44 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn took a trip through the back way from the kitchen making her way off to the side as she headed into town... It didnt take her long to find the cemetery the place where they were buried it was as if the memory was still fresh as she began to seek out the no marked spot where they buried her. Finally she found it right next to mollys mom there wasn't even the little wooden cross anymore.. torn away by the weather... She knelt on the cold ground placing her offering on it a single flower she picked up along the way"Hello mother.." she said quietly smiling sadly"Me and molly got into it again you think we were sisters or something.." she said softly; Slowly she began to shake from the freezing cold win that nipped at her she pulled her cloak around her tighter"Im in one of those positions where I dont know what to do again.." she whispered; Knowing there would be no answer from the dead she stood up and walked away...

Back in the palace Warr came into the training guard on comlaints of fear as he entered he seen the unstable magic of raven and shouted out"Raven!! WAKE UP" then he began to yell a few words in latin causing a safety barrier around the whole yard so nothing would escape as he stepped inside with the wraiths that surrounded them"Wake up boy! your causing chaos!"; A wraith came near the older man he used wizards fire to cause it to dissove;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven didn't so much as move when Warr came into the area as Raven looked at the spirit and it looked back as they both dropped there polarms and drew swords the spirit points his blade at Raven and spoke."Raven you are under orders to elmenat these people now do it or I will remove you're head." Raven and the spirit walks in a circle blades at the ready."I wont kill people who have done nothing wrong Colick."Raven says and then the two crossed swords."Then you leave me no choice Raven on this day you will lose every thing."They brake away and start a flurry of attacks against one another."Colick one of use will die here today and it wont be me I will protect these people with my life if need be."He yells as they clash once more and voices could be heard on the winds but couldn't be understood and images of a race not known in Warr's world could be seen in the snow they where a race of elf men women and children the fight kept going for a little longer but soon Raven stricks down the spirit and stands over it bleeding form all the cuts and with heavy breaths he slowly falls back ward and the magic vanishes but all the wounds remain and Raven spoke softly."I never wanted any one to die but i had to....no one would help them if I didn't...Colick...Silvea .....i am sorry."He says before laying still and his weapons fade as well a sign that he was unconches and the ground around him was slowly turning red form the blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

'A memory?!' thought Warr as he watched the events unfold once the battle was commensed he watched the spirtual aspirations fade into nothing and then his body lay their unconsious"Bring the medic!" demand warr as his shield went down and then people were racing about to take care of Raven;

Evelyn came back to a whole castle in panic she seen servants moving and rapidly she tried to ask someone a question"Whats going on?" she stops one servant girl by holding her back by the arm"Master Raven is gravely ill he had a battle in the courtyard" Evelyn thought her whole world was crashing down she went racing toward their wing it was crowded guards were stationed everywhere and his room was clustered full of the wizards there and the king and queen"What happened?" demanded his majesty as Warr began to explain"His magic was massively unstable I dont know what could have sent him into this state of unrest but there wasn't anything I could do he managed to bring memory back to life" Evelyn blinked in astnoishment as the guards outside of the room began to shove her back"I'm sorry Ms. but you cant go in there" she was about to speak when john approached"We are Raven's servants we are aloud to go in there if we please" bryan and molly came up molly looked just as shocked as eve as the two of them forgot about their past differences; The guards shook their head"King and Queens orders" they guarded the doors as john tried to argue with them"I want him taken care of this instant!" demanded the queen"If yyou have to outspell your magic i dont care what it is heal him back to health! No one is to enter this room utnil he wakes up" she commanded as the king added on"Anyone seen inside with our permisson will be executed proceed"; The royall couple left as she passed the servants her eyes grew cold"What were the 4 of yyou doing not watching your master?" she demands evelyn bowed her heaedd as well as molly while John replied"We weren't gone long we went to try on the gifts he gave us your majesty.." said john quietly he didnt want to anger the monarch anymore than she already was"You will all 4 be moved back to the kitchen until further notice... your rooms willl be used by the wizards so they can take care of Raven Solace" she demanded"All your 'presents' will be inspected for signs of treachery we already had an uproar with the nobles" she snapped her fingers and guards were on each side of them; As her and her husband left the wing; The wizards began to work together combining their magic to heal him; As evelyn somehow felt the whole situation was her fault; Mollly was crying alot as they were moved to their rooms told to stip out of their nice clothes and confiscate their goods she handed over the box of jewels that raven had given her and mollly yhad to give up all her stuff even the music box they were then sent to the head mistress to be redressed as scully maids and were made to clean the outside terrain without their good clothes on; That christmas morning was the worst she had ever experience since the week after her mothers death... Evelyn felt cold.. numb... and empty inside she just wanted to close her eyes and this whole nightmare end...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven's eyes slowly open after about 6 hours and he looks around the room."Whats going on."He asks one of the wizerds who was healing him and he slowly sits up going aginst the mans requests and he spoke again."Where is my staff they should be with me."He says looking down at his body and starts to work on healing his wounds him self."What the hell happened to me,the last thing I remeber is I was in my room at my desk."He asks looking to the mage who was looking dumbfoudned at him"I said go get my staff."He growls this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Warr came into the room"Now before you start eating peoples heads off around here it was the monarchs order to keep your staff away" the old man said brisklly"I dont think you'll be to happy about it but the queen was acting like a mad woman when she found out you nearly died maybe you should telll us what happened while I go have them gather your staff" the wizard bowd his head"I will let their majestys know of your revival" he then went to tell the guards to go and retrieve everyone from the kitchens; Warr sat next to him"Now mind tell me why you let yourself get carried away earlier?" said the old wizard with abit of kindness hoping it woudl soften that pissed off look on raven's face;

Meanwhile molly finally came in tears stuck to her face from the freezing cold as she shivered by the little fire in the kitchen staffs room"Eve... I dont like this I hope master raven wakes up soon.." she said as evelyn replied softly"I hope he is alright as well.." she then added"I'm sorry molly... about earlier" molly smiled and hugged her"Me to eve.. I'm really sorry"; John and Bryan came in their heads and arms covered in snow"This is not right!" said john angrily throwing his logs down by the fire place"We get pusniehd for something we didnt even do! .." he grumbles while mollly trys to comfort him"I know master raven wouldn't want this to happen I'm sure he will wake up soon.." said bryan hopefully; Evelyn just sat on the dirt floor infront of the fire"I wish we could just see him..." she said quietly"What if he never wakes up.. what if he dies.. and we never get to say goodbye.." she finallly broke down crying as everyone in the room had the realization hit them and they to start sobbing as well"They would tell us right?" said john his eyes red; There was a pounding on the door and all 4 jumped"You are to return to the headmistress to be redressed for the monarch approval head to the wing of Raven Solace"; was the order as all 4 looked at one another Evelyn looked white as a sheet and molly and bryan had to hold her"Oh dear god.. he is dead" she whispered;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven's eyes shimmered and a pules of magic echoed out and the windows shock for the wave and he looks dead in Warr's eyes."And who gave her that right."He growls before he calmed down slightly."I just told you I was in my room then i woke up here."He says coldly before he returns to healing his body,and it didn't take a long as he thought."Now tell me what happened and maybe i can peace it together."He says as he slowly stands and looks at his body some of the wounds left a few scares but he didn't mind it to much including the one on his neck just above the collarbone,he then turns to the door as he was opened.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff