Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GummyGhosty

Fluffy Star

7,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 pm

What to call me
heart Margo, Gummy, Ghosty

Who or What lead you to this guild
heart I was just looking for a roleplay group and found this one ' v '

Why I Joined
heart I love roelplaying and I feel joining a group will help me develop and build up my characters. I feel it will also help me build up confidence and make some new friends.

Gaian Age
heart I've had multiple accounts since 2010 but I've had this account for a little over a year.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
heart 1x1, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance

About me
redface I'm an artist and an aspiring animator and story board artist. I love creating things I can pour my heart into, like my characters. I love writing character heacannons and drawing out and writing scenarios. My favorite animals are skunks and fennec foxes. This is pretty random, so if you want to know more about me check out my profile! ; v ;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:59 am

What to call me
Petri

Just found the guild looking through the roleplay section of the guilds smile

Why I Joined
I much prefer roleplaying in guilds than forums.

Gaian Age
5 years (on different accounts)

Group role plays and fantasy/romance themed.

About me
I love to read and write, English is a passion of mine. I also dance and play guitar.

petrichorite

Wheezing Noob

Glewen

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:33 pm

What to call me
Glewen/Glewenith is fine.

I joined this guild a long time ago before I left Gaia. So I figured I would make my rounds and pop back in! Honestly don't recognize a soul in here thus far... so... hello! *Fly on the wall apparently*

Why I Joined
...Because I'm more addicted to roleplaying than nearly any other thing.

Gaian Age
9 years.

Pretty much anything. I have done 1x1 for the past few years... but I use to admin a small guild and we as a group has designed a full city/story to roleplay in together. I left in 2009 and have only just returned so.. I lost touch with nearly everyone.

About me
I'm 26 (Yea, sue me. I like roleplaying. I'm not the only mid-20-something on here am I?) and started RPing when I was 13. A lot of 1x1, a lot of long term RP's that lasted over a few years each. I like to play multiple characters to create extra texture, whether they're together from the start or not. Apocalyptic, futuristic.. Fantasy. I'm comfortable with most things. I will say, however, I lack knowledge of modern weaponry. But I try!

My long term roleplays varied from fantasy demi-gods to post apocalypse. Along with a bounty-hunter/space expedition one. My favorite for a while was werewolves slowly coming back into population.

And that about wrap up my reason's for being on Gaia again! Hope too enjoy a few RP's soon!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:32 pm

What to call me
Arekku is fine

I was just looking for a new place to hang out an rp a little.

Why I Joined
Just felt like rping again and well Barton Town gives me a headache haha.

Gaian Age
I been in gaia for a long time, I think I'm at 6-7 yrs now.

I'm cool with anything usually.

About me
Just a regular guy from Texas. My main interest I guess is anime/manga, MMA, and games. Though I'm into a lot of different things.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Edythir

Dedicated Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:15 am
What to call me: Edythir

Who or What lead you to this guild: Boredom

Why I Joined:To cure said boredom with awesome RPs

Gaia Age: 756 days

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's: Anything, though i mostly RP offsite and in PMs

About me: Well i mostly RP on skype (Same name as on here) Send me a RP on or offsite anytime!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:58 pm

What to call me:
H0ll0wM4n, or Hollow for short.

Who or What led you to this Guild:
I was interested in finding a community of writers to create with. This guild seemed the most in sync with that concept, and so I petitioned to join. I'm happy to be accepted.

Why I Joined:
As I said before, I'm a veteran writer of over ten years. I'm always interested in interpreting different creative perspectives in the hopes to develop my own. It's a challenge and a treat all in the same turn.

Gaian Age:
2,416 days. It's six, almost seven years.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's:
I'm very interested in large groups. Having a variety of talented writers can cause an amazing plot development. I have a few exceptional (if you don't mind my saying so) story line ideas that I can't wait to represent.

About me:
I'm an aspiring author, and a writer of many years. I am 23 years old (so don't feel too bad, Glewen). I enjoy the more macabre story settings, and am infamous for my ability to play a talented (and also diabolical) villain. However I'm known to be persuaded into being the hero every once in a while. I'm a straight-forward and direct person. I'm never brash or brazen, but I will object to something if I feel it stretches the boundaries of tasteful behavior. I'm a hollow man with an empty heart and an overflowing mind; you'll find no one more reasonable.

H0ll0wM4n

Blessed Raider

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:45 am
Glewen

Welcome!

Don't worry, you're not the only 20 something in here. We gotta stick together. emotion_brofist

Hope to see you around in the forums! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:01 pm

What to call me Alex

I recently joined this guild long ago, but it has been more then 7 years I haven't been on. But since I can't remember old login. I made a new one and happy to be back.

Why I Joined Missed role playing.

Gaian Age
Just a new login so its like 3 days old.

Depends what your looking for.

About me
Names Alex I'm 28 years old, I recently was a member of this guild 7 years ago. Introduced by a friend of mine when I was taking my first semester in college. But after awhile I left because of some troublesome things, so I rather not speak of it. Also I play League of Legends and Call of Duty looking for friends always. I usually play on the Latin North American server but Since the Chicago server moved I came into NA.

Izanagi Izu

SweetLilNano

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 am

What to call me
Call me Nano! It's short, sweet, and simple.

I think once upon a time, maybe on a different account (got hacked...), I was on this guild, back in my prime.

Why I Joined
Because I'm a housewife now and there's only so much house to clean before I need something else to do. XD

Gaian Age
On this account, not sure. In total, 10 years, but not actively the last 4 years.

I love fandom based 1x1 roleplays. Unfortunately I either post too quickly for groups, or not quickly enough. No win situation!

About me
I love to draw (ask if you wanna see), sing, write, and play video games. I'm 24, a female, and just really looking to get back into writing again. I can be on fairly frequently.

I try my best with grammar and spelling, and I'd like to thing I'm legible. I tend to fall into the one to six paragraph post range. But no pressure!

Lastly... I LOVE ANIME! So there's that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:25 am

What to call me:
Breaking

Who or What lead you to this guild:
I was browsing through forums and came across this guild.

Why I Joined:
Because I love role-playing and I just recently started again.

Gaian Age:
Hmmmmmm, about five years I think

I'm into moderate length 1x1 roleplays

About me:
Welllllll I love art and my pets. If you want to get to know me you can always pm me X3

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

xEvaline_Rose

Timid Spirit

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:16 pm
I'm not sure if I've posted here or not so... Hiya~

What to call me
Evaline Rose! But you can call me Evy or Eva for short. cat_3nodding

I think someone invited me, but sadly it was so long ago I can not remember. cat_sweatdrop

Why I Joined
To find new People to roleplay with. cat_whee

Gaian Age
2177 days~

Mostly fantasy. Modern or Medieval doesn't matter to me. I mostly do 1x1 roleplays.

About me
I'm a pretty nice girl and rather lively at times. I love anything fantasy, paranormal or supernatural. Teehee~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:02 am
1. Gaian Name: Hashibami Nattsu
2. Who allowed you in?: Novama
3. Why did you join this guild?: I was bored.
4. Gaian Age: 1438 days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? I don't know yet. I'll see what will happen.
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  

Baltheon

Taken Trash

ManicPyxie

Shy Kitten

9,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:16 pm

What to call me:
Pyxie

Who or What lead you to this guild:
I was looking for an RP guild to join

Why I Joined:
Because I love role-playing and I just recently started again.

Gaian Age:
5 years

1x1 Fantasy,Romance

About me:
Nice,a little shy,random

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:59 am

What to call meEde, Ed. Anything.

Nostradamiss referred me

Why I Joined
Looking for a place me and my Gwife can start roleplaying after a while of her being off.

Gaian Age
9 years

Anime, original, action, romance, school, medeival, feudal

About me
Somewhat of a joker, real easy to get along with. Really enjoy detail in writing and deep, complex plots that portray emotional growth in characters. I also like combat mixed in where I can get it.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Milowrylo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:06 am
1. Gaian Name: Milo
2. Who allowed you in?: I have no idea
3. Why did you join this guild?: For friends and role-playing!
4. Gaian Age: 22 days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? RP for Romance, Drama, and Action as well as making new Friends and even having my own Gaian family.
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games