Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:23 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy turned her head away at his question, whimpering a bit, "Yes..." she muttered, "My mother and father, I never knew them..." she said. She curled up into a ball, covering her face with her paws.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 pm
After a good long nap in the sun, Vahuka uncoiled himself from the rocks by a small stream and went in search of Vale to see if he had started teaching Missy or Aella yet. To his surprise, when he found Vale, he was actually teaching both of them. But they had only just started, so Vahuka hadn't missed much. This will either be really interesting, or really boring. he thought, coiling up again to watch.  

Derpzilla88

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:36 am
Kyubi blushed slightly at his teasing, then started to walk forward. "Lets head on then, shall we?" she asked him. She started to focus on some of her power, letting it build slightly. The more she drew into the center of her being, the more little changes to the forest around them happened; small flowers began to bloom and tiny tree sprouts began to find their way out of the forest floor. Using it like this could eventually wear her out, but since it had been so long she had used them, it would take a little longer. She was sure that he would notice the changes and hoped that he wouldn't be to alarmed at them.

She felt comfort at the fact Diego was with her when they reached the hunters camp, making sure she kept close to him. A very small part of her wished he would have stayed with the others...but also knew if trouble brewed she would do everything she could to let him escape without letting him risk his life. It was far more important then hers.

There were only five hunters there at the moment, and for this she was thankful for it. Only one will do...so now to put on the act and ask one of them to come along. The other four will tell the others that their friend was willingly took by the lady of the forest. Or so it will seem. she thought, stopping in the middle of the small camp. She made sure Diego was close by before she knelt down, while the men were only close enough to see what she was doing.

Kyubi placed her hands on the ground, planting an apple seed within the earth. She then let her power flow through her hands into the earth, speeding up the growth of the seed. The seed went through all the stages, from a seedling, to a small, but mature, apple tree.

She looked down at the ground, trying to hide her fatigue. She had never tried to speed up the growth process as fast as she did, especially not in one day. Taking a deep breath, she stood upright, and hoped that everyone else wasn't freaked out or stunned into silence.

They had seen what they thought of a lady, accompanied by, or followed, by a black beast.

At first, they thought of what to do with Diego, not sure if they should kill him or run from him. But once they saw what Kyubi did, fear from doing either stopped them.

"Oh my god.." one of them exclaimed. He stood out from the rest, younger then the others but from his expression he had a vast knowledge of the world around him. Without his knowledge, the older gents had decided to send him over as errand boy, to talk to the woman who stood before them. Seeing how she made the tree appear out of nowhere, maybe she was the maiden they were looking for, their Lady of the Forest.

But apparently they weren't as trusting as she thought they would be, being men and all, because he brought his weapon with him, holding it cautiously to his side.

Kyubi tensed a little bit as she looked at the young man approaching. "Be on guard, but don't attack unless necessary."she whispered to Diego. She smiled slightly as the man came closer, trying to appear friendly, trying to think of what would happen next in her head.

(( A late welcome back to Bri and Phan from life issues. ^-^;

@Phan: I'm sorry I've been absent. x.x; ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:27 pm
Aella listened to Missy and tilted her head. She knew both her parents but wish she hadn't know the wolf who sired her. He had cold and cruel and couldn't understand why her mother had chosen him as a mate. Aella keen ears twitched when she heard footsteps, she turned and saw Vahuka. Aella stood her feet, her crimson and ebony fur standing on end and growled deep her throat at Vahuka, her ears tilted back.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:16 pm
Vale Searched his souls and found only one of them. He couldn't quite tell which though, He wondered whether to integrated the two yet, but quickly decided yes, he had just started to infuse it with energy, when he received a report of Vahuka's movement. And a growl by Aella confirmed it. He whispered to Missy. "That's very good young one, you handle it magnanimously. Which means lofty and king-like if you were unaware." Turning to Vahuka he greeted him loudly in his emotionless dead voice. "Good to see you old friend, I wanted you here when I asked the Den Mother to train these two!" He stands next to Aella with his eyes closed letting her growl, because really he'd snap her up in second if hungry. She should learn to be cautious.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 am
((No woriies Kyu! Just glad that you posted. So the RP will not die as long as there is more than 2 people RPing)

Diego had not seen Kyubi use her powers before and was quite impressed with the outcome. With her abilities he could not see them ever starving, even if it ment they would have to shift to being vegetarians. However her fatigue did not go unnoticed and he pressed hisnose to her cheek for reassurance. He noted the man that was approaching them and also noted the weapon her carried. Diego inwardly frowned and stood close to Kyubi "the Maiden", protectively. This way the young man would have to take not that the panther was there for her protection. Diego fliked his tail as another sign or warning to the young man, but he would heed Kyubi's word: Don't attack unless nessasary.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm
"If that's the case, then I don't think that having me around will help you get permission to train these two." Vahuka said, but he was going to stay anyway. He glared at Aella when she growled at him, slithering over to her. Now right in front of her, the serpent easily towered the small pup. "Didn't I warn you last time not to treat me with such disrespect. I forgave you because of you youth, but now I'm not sure I want to be so forgiving." he said as his tail started curl around her waist and tighten. He wasn't planning on killing her, but he did want to give her a bit of a scare.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 pm
Aella yelped before becoming aggressive, barking angrily her bark becoming a deep growl, twisting and dropping to the ground, tried to wegde one paw under the snake, using the other paw to slash at the snake's face being aware of its teeth, her back legs lifted up so she could kick at the snake, while her teeth aimed for the tail of the snake laying next to her.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:13 am
((I'll let Missy and K-Mart get a post in before I break up the fight between you two.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:08 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy smiled as Vahuka came. "Hello!' she said with a smiled, then turned to Aella as the puppy growled at him. Missy gasped as the younger pup, began to attempt to attack the snake. "Aella, don't..." she pleaded, "He's nice, he's not our enemy..." she told her. She glanced at Vale, wondering if she should break the fight up between the two or not.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:30 pm
Vahuka backed off before he was bit or scratched by Aella. Then he swung his tail to knock her away from him. "Good! That's what I wanted to see. It would have been a waste of Vale's time if you hadn't been willing to fight back." he said, still backing away. He had originally intended to just scare her, but when she fought back, it showed Vahuka that this pup was not as frail and afraid as he first thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 am
Aella growled and attempted to slash at the snake's tail when it pushed her away. She scrambled away, watching him closely, her hackles still standing on end as she didn't trust the snake. She took another step back and sat down but was tense and stiff, ready to pounce if needed. She glanced at Vale for mili-second and continued to watch the snake. She gave Missy a quick look snorting in her directions as if to say see, he is evil, before once again looking at Vahuka.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 pm
Vale sat calmly for a second. "Good. Now that, that is all taken care of. I believe I can show you what'll happen to you should you attack each other again." There is a burst of shadow and human Vale jumps toward a tree hand on the hilt of his sword. His foot taps the ground and the blade is drawn and through the tree in an instant. He starts to sheathe the blade and the tree starts to topple over toward him. The hilts clinks against the scabbard and several pieces of ground spring up piercing the tree stopping it midair. They look like large rock fangs. Another burst of shadow and he sits back where he was next to Aella licking her on the ear. "So don't let me hear about you two fighting, yes?"

((Now Missy to remind you've never seen Vale or his powers before. Aella you've seen human Vale but not his powers. Vahuka, you know of my power and form so... woohoo? and the different colored text is just an after thought seeing as human gets a different color.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:06 am
Missy
User Image

Missy sighed at Aella as she growled at her, saying Vahuka was bad. Then she stared in awe as the shadow appeared. "That...that was....Awesome!" she exclaimed happily. She knew that she wouldn't want to see Vale mad at anyone, but his powers were just amazing! "Do it again!" she said jumping up and down, as her tail wagged happily in the air.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:40 am
Not a second after you say that does the trees around the initial one fall over in about a ten foot radius behind the tree. Vale hadn't moved an inch. "I intend to teach you two pups my art. With permission from the Den Mother of course. Although it will be very hard on you." He'd been searching for the pups parents during this thing.

((They are dead yes not just missing? I don't want to kill someone off accidentally if they're to reappear later in the story. That whole "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" she shouted befuddled at her parents sudden appearance. "WHAT!? DIANA WHAT DID YOU TELL HER! WE WERE JUST ON VACATION!" The mother shouted just as confused as their daughter. "Four months of recoup time and they think we're dead?" the father sighs unhappily.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games