Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Elements Of The Zodiac {O/A} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm
Tera looked over and saw the boy, and immediately pulling over and stopping the car. She rolled down her window. "Hey, are you lost?"

Ian and Leyton both crowded at the nearest window to see who the new boy was.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 am
Claira nodded, tossing more seeds to the ground and letting them sink. The only signs that they were actually moving were through the small lines of earth protruding through the ground in the opposite direction of the shadows, back toward the massive network she had in the city. "Let's keep moving." She said, starting towards the nearly deserted city again.

Drew paused in his steps, looking up at the occupants in the car. He looked quite confused as to who they were. However, his gut instinct, or perhaps the odd voice in his head, was telling him that they were similar in some way. Well, better to start from that point and work his way backwards. "Yeah, I'm fairly lost. Well, it's more like I don't know where I'm going." He chuckled nervously, unsure of what to make of the van full of teenagers. "Who are you?" He asked, feeling just the slightest bit cautious about jumping into a van of strangers. More bugs crawled his way, looking at the teens with their dark, beady eyes as well.

X Sweet X Nevermore X

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:02 pm

The back van door flung open and Sonny smiled at him. "I'm Sonny! COME WITH US IF YOU WANT TO LIVE" She announced and put her hand out to the boy.

Rayne peeked from behind her and smiled as well, since it was something he was so good at doing. "Ahem, what I think she means to say is we have a certain something in common that has come to concern us. Sonny though it scares me could you show him how we're different?" He asked.
User Image

"Okie Dokie!" She replied excitedly. Normally she wouldn't be as excited, but she could not only sense he was a zodiac child, but instead of a retaliating feeling she got more of a clicking one, which meant he was supposed to be evil. She felt it was her duty to keep him on their side.
Her eyes glowed and her nails grew out, long and black, and dripped with poison. She didn't want to release too much, but felt what she had shown would be enough to convince him they were all a little odd and there was a reason for that. She hoped that he would be curious for this reason and join them. Her hand stayed extended out to him, her nails going back after a while.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:59 pm
Jayden nodded and followed. "The city is deserted ever since your plants took over. I wonder if anyone would be around..." He paused. "Or maybe another Zodiac child will come out of hiding with everybody gone."

Isora got out of the car and stood beside Rayne and Sonny. Her eyes then widened and she retreated back to the car, shutting the door. "Uuuuu." She shuddered. She hated bugs, all except for ladybugs and butterflies. This would be hard to get used to.  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

X Sweet X Nevermore X

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:09 pm
Claira took that into account, feeling hundreds of whispers filling her head as the plants she had set out met with the plant network in the city. The greater concentration of small insects in the area was alarming, along with the report of the van returning. "We have a new one on our hands after all. Remember which one used bugs? It's them." She said, guessing that Sagittarius could add in any more input if necessary. "Care to crash their party?"

Drew was taken aback, startled by their sudden outbursts. There was a small buzz of anger from the surrounding critters in the area. They too, were displeased from the overwhelming enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you...I think." He said, still feeling unsure about the people in the van. Aside from the one called Sonny, something was telling him that these were not the ones he was supposed to be with. At all. Well, they were probably the best ones to follow to find who he actually was looking for. With some hesitance, he took the strange girl's hand. "So, where to?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 am

"Well ya know how we have powers right? Now either you just have a natural way with bugs or THAT would be yours, but the things we're going to find help us gain better control over and increase these powers" Sonny explained. She looked at him, happily. "Look, I know this is weird, but trust me it's ok." She said, hoping to convince him this was the place to be.

Rayne, who'd returned to the back seat, stared at the new boy. Was it wise to have him with them? Would he just end up turning on them if they ran into Claira? He shook his head slightly, not wanting that to happen. "So what's your name?" He started, after Sonny was done talking.
User Image  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:53 pm
Jayden thought for a moment. "That's Cancer if I'm not mistaken. Yes, we need to get Cancer to trust us so that they don't get another one on their side." He crossed his arms. "Let's crash this party."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:25 pm
Claira smiled mildly, sending a message through her plant network. They would soon start growing, aiming to ensnare and ultimately remove the tires of the van in an attempt to keep them in one place for the time being. She swayed just a bit on her feet, pausing for a moment before carrying on. It zapped her energy much quicker than she would have liked. Virgo muttered her disapproval at the back of her mind, but for once, she ignored it and kept going. "After you." The teen said with a bit of a mock bow, the nearby plants acting as an indicator towards the location of the good zodiac children.

Contemplating whether or not he should bring up the thought that he could do a little more than just order a few bugs around in his head, Drew nodded with a certain level of uncertainty and amusement. "If there's a way to harness these...talents, count me in." He said, relaxing as much as he could while his instincts were running on overdrive. "I'm Drew, well, Andrew actually." He introduced himself, offering a half-smile over to the boy who asked for his same, as well as Sonny. However, something jerked from beneath the van, and a puzzled look came over him. Had they already started moving?

X Sweet X Nevermore X

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:20 pm
Jayden smirked and dipped his head jokingly. "Why thank you milady." He had seen Claire sway but then saw how she looked fine afterwords so he just shrugged it off. "Getting light headed?" He asked casually as he started walking, looking back at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Sonny twitched and looked around. She mumbled something and seemed distracted.

Rayne looked at her funny. "Are you ok?" He asked and put his hand on her shoulder. This stopped her from mumbling, but she continued to stare long and hard at one of the corner's of the van. Her eyes dimly glowed.
User Image  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:59 pm
Tera introduced herself to the boy, Drew. "Heya, I'm Tera, it's nice to meet you. I'd have you shake my hand, but we need to drive," Tera was very much aware that the other zodiac signs were closing in on them. She had to figure out a way to mask themselves from the other zodiac signs until they wanted to confront them...

Ian grinned, and Leyton gave out as strong a smile he could manage, "I'm Ian," Ian said.
"And I'm Leyton," Leyton finished. They stuck out one of their hands in unison, grinning at Drew.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 pm
The teen shook her head, offering an empty smile in response. No need to look weak if she could avoid it. "It's nothing I can't handle." She said truthfully to some degree, easily falling into pace with him regardless of her apparent distraction. She kept her eyes focused ahead blankly, concentrating on whatever plant life she could access near the van's location. The closer they got, the less strain there was, and the irritating headache started to fade bit by bit. "Now let's get bug boy already."

Drew looked at the two and grinned, shaking both of their hands while making a mental note not to get the two mixed up. One of them looked completely sick, which struck some worry into his mind. Whatever these guys had been through recently had taken a toll on them. "Glad to meet you guys." Noticing that Sonny was starting to act up, he brought his attention over to her and noticed a sudden chill. Yet at the same time, whatever the foreboding thing was, he felt almost welcomed by it. Something odd was happening. "Hey, is this normal for her?" He asked them in confusion, pointing over to where Sonny was as the van jerked again, this time more violently.

X Sweet X Nevermore X

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:39 pm
Ian grimaced slightly. "Yes, unfortunately...you'll find out we all have problems thanks to...them."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Sonny growled,"Here comes company..." She looked at Drew. "Please PLEASE don't side with them...she's a good person inside, she's just...power hungry. You can't help her be that, please don't help her be that." She looked at him desperately, leaning in closer with each word.

Rayne pushed her back in her seat. "Look, there's a couple of...mislead teens out there. We've been trying our best to avoid a war with them, but it seems there's no way to. If we can avoid anything I'd like that to be death at this point. Perhaps you can assist us in capturing our two...mislead friends? The ancestors need to realize they need to stop using us as their tools..." Rayne started to vaguely explain things, but realize they hadn't moved yet. "Tera? Aren't we gonna head out before they get here?" He asked her.
User Image  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 pm
Tera blinked. "Yeah, sorry 'bout that," she said, starting to move the car again, in the opposite direction she felt the opposing aura moving.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff