Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 am
Lilith looked down at her food for a moment, worried of how severe the punishment would be. She pushed the thought from her head and just noticed that Lore had spoken. She nodded and packed her lunch and his into some small cases and waited fro him to get up first.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:17 pm
Akuro stood up and grabbing his case handed it to Lore before watching him turn and walked back towards the hotel, he looked over at Lilith motioned for her to come before walking away.
"The train will come decently early in the morning and missing it isn't an option since we'd be stranded for a few extra days."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:18 pm
Lilith followed behind him with her case, her tail swaying behind her, seemingly happy for the more prolonged stay. Her ears twitched as she listened to him speek, nodding lightly. It would be nice to be stuck here for a while longer, but she knew he had to do important things and she was sure he'd be upset if he stayed for more time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 pm
Akuro followed Lore glancing back every now and then for Lilith before watching as Lore walked into the room and set the case down, it was a pretty simple room, a small living room with a glass table couch, and a television in the wall, to the right an open kitchen, the a bathroom was on the far side of the room and on the left of the living room the bedroom, which Akuro leaned and looked in before noticing there was one bed, Lore seeing him look into the bedroom shrugged.

"With so many people coming in, we're lucky to get a room, I did what I could," he said glancing at him.
Akuro looked over at him seeing he had a point, he turned his back to them.

"I'm tired so I'm going to take a shower then head to bed, Lilith, go make sure we have all our bags then set the alarm for eight in the morning, that should be early enough, I'll be out in a bit."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm
Lilith looked around the room, it was pretty simple but still looked confortable none the less. She nodded as Akuro spoke to her"Alright...", she walked over to their things and made sure every bag was there. She then walked over to the clock and set it for 8:00 am.

After setting the clock she rummaged around the room and found a small closet, openning it she found some blankets. On her way toward the couch she snatched off a pillow and neatly layed it and the blanket on the coach. Her ears relaxed against her head as she sat on the corner of the bed, her tail curling up.

She was planning on taking a shower right after Akuro, but if Lore wanted to next she didn't mind waiting for her turn. She looked at Lore curiously, thinking for a moment"Hey can I ask you something Lore....?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm
Lore watched Lilith move back and forth and crossed his arms when she stopped.
"Active aren't we," he said smiling a little.
He sat down in one of the chairs and let out a small yawn before glancing towards the bathroom.
"I'll take a shower after you since I'm in no rush," he said.
Hearing Lilith talk to him he looked over at her before nodding.
"Yeah, what's up?" he questioned leaning forward a little.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:15 pm
Lilith looked back at him and smiled, her ears twitching lightly. "Allright then", she smiled again, delighted that she was next in line to shower. She leaned in and spoke in a low tone"What more is there to know about my master?" she was curious to know more about him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm
Lore blinked a few times before putting his hand under his chin.
"Well, that all depends what you want to know," Lore said. "He was a pretty simple guy in the past, didn't talk much, we wouldn't be friends if we hadn't met under the circumstances."

Lore reached in his pocket and pulled out a small wallet before pulling out a picture, he held it out to it, on it was a picture of Akuro and himself, Akuro seemed to have more life in his body as well as Lore, Lore had blond hair and was flashing a peace sign while Akuro stared into the picture with brown hair. Akuro had a small smile on his face.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:37 pm
Lilith listened intently as Lore spoke, surprised by what she was hearing. Her ears raised and poised when he had pulled out a picture. A picture of both of them, they both still seemed the same as the picture exept for the fact that they looked much more lively then , then now. Akuro seemed a bit more cheerful as well. She took the picture in her hands to look at it better and smiled lightly"You two looked so happy here", she looked up at Lore for a moment then back at the picture, touching the photo lightly with her fingers  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:33 am
A small smile came onto Lore's face before he looked at the ground.
"Back then we were happy, Akuro had lost his parents and I had lost my brother, we met accidentaly the night after the funeral after going to the same club.....both of us were angry and we fought each other....I won...but next thing I know I'm laughing, Akuro laughing right below, we found it funny we were fighting over nothing, anyway we left before the police came and exchanged numbers, we've been close ever since."

Lore closed his eyes.
"Since then he's been sort of like my brother, I lost one then gained one."
He looked up at her and pointed at the picture.
"You can keep that by the way, I have more."

Lore leaned back in the chair and focused on the ceiling.
"Of course, peace doesn't last forever, some years later....Reila came into the picture...it was fine for awhile, months past and everything was fine...until one day everything just went downhill."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm
Lilith's ears lowered as she heard that they had lost some important people in their lives. It reminded her of her own loss but she didn't want to bring it up. She then smiled"Thank you for the picture". When he spoke about things going down hill she wanted to say she wished things could have gone different but she couldn't say it. In truth she felt selfish about thinking it, but she felt happy for the way things played out. If things went different she wouldn't have ever met her master or Lore. She felt horrible because of what she thought so she stayed silent, waiting for him to speak or Akuro to come out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:15 pm
Lore looked at Lilith before continuing.
"I think Ikoru should tell you the rest, since that's the part that made him who he is today."
Lore leaned back in his chair and looked at the ceiling.

"Thinking about it now....I don't hate it as much as I did back then, if things had turned out differently....I wouldn't be here, and Akuro and I wouldn't be friends again, so I got something good out of it, don't say that to Ikoru though, He'd probably hit me for considering this good."

Lore chuckled a little before letting out a small yawn and looking back at Lilith.
"What about you Lilith? I'm sure you weren't like this you're whole life?"

"That's quite enough."
Akuro stood a few feet away in black pants and a white t-shirt.
"And don't go asking questions about me behind my back Lilith," Akuro said glancing at her.
He pointed at the shower.
"Go on in Lilith, make sure not to leave any hot water for Lore since he's so talkative tonight."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:01 pm
Lilith looked down a moment at her lap then back up at him"I'll ask him". She smiled as he spoke, Lore really was a likable person. He was a very positive person and she liked that about him. Her ears lowered as he asked what about her"Ugh... me? Well-" started to speak until Akuro had interrupted her. She bowed her head a bit, avoiding Akuro's gaze "I'm sorry Akuro...". She took up her clothes and quickly made her way to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her. She was glad Akuro had interrupted because talking about her past was what she hated the most, it brought back too many painful memories for her She sat on the side of the tub a moment and sighed before turning on the water and then taking a bath. She later came out in a shirt and some shorts. Her hair was damp and also her tail. She tried her tail with her towel then sat on the corner drying her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:37 am
Lore looked at Akuro as he closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.
"Hey Akuro, would you mind if I took a shot at-"
"No," Akuro quickly responded.
"Why not? It's not like you're doing anything anyway."
"Lilith is my slave, thus everything about her belongs to me, for me to allow her to be with another man would mean I would have to give her up."
Akuro opened one of his eyes.
"And I didn't pay to lend out my belonging."

Lore rubbed the back of his head and sighed.
"You truly have changed Kurio....I mean, I can understand her situation, when I was orphaned there's not much for a kid to go...I went through countless homes being abused and forced to work, I was lucky my brother found me or I probably would have died.....and it's not like you don't know either....still...why do you have to be so cruel....I hate watching it, you should-"

"I don't feel like listening to you tell me how I should treat Lilith, When you're kind people take advantage of it, and you forget, we've done plenty ourselves Lore, what I'm doing is considered nice to things we've done, so don't get all worked up."
Lore glanced over seeing Lilith out and walking over laid on the couch before putting his hands behind his head.

"I hope you don't mind Lilith, I'm taking the couch tonight."
"Lore we still have to talk," Akuro added.
"Too tired Kurio, let's talk in the morning."
Akuro stared at him but stood up and walked towards the room.
"You're staying in my room," Akuro said. "I don't trust Lore."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:35 pm
Lilith looked at them both wondering what it was that they were talking about when she was bathing but she didn't ask. "Alright", she nodded then grabbed a blanket from the rooms closet and laid it on Lore"So you don't get cold. Night", she smiled before following after Akuro. She wouldn't want it any other way, she loved sleeping next to her master, especially when he's hold . But usually that deepened on his mood at the time. "How come you don't trust him?" she knew she was kind of pushing it by questioning but he couldn't blame her after did say to not hesitate if something was on her mind.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff