Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, school, Roleplay, square enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Darkness Mansion ((Not from KH))(DK's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:11 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
Fiendish Az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kalena gave a very confused look, one that pretty much said 'what the hell!?'

"erm, I don't think my brother had any children. I know I did but your not mine." she said trying to make sence of what was just said.

"He was in the darkness without his form for years, I really don't understand how."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

"What! He never told you? He never told us about you either. He must have kept it a secret for a reason...We only knew him as children...then he disappeared. We had no idea what happened to him." Kalen said rubbing his head.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Vice BlackHeart

omegafox137

Anubis Styx

Fonic Master of Darkness

User Image

Anubis's body returns to normal and he calms down. He almost had everything he needed to archive his true power. He sits with the rest and eats.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 am
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
Fiendish Az
fox137

Kalena gives a sad sigh.
"Most of his life was kept secret from me until now. Sure, we grew up together, but then we each had different teachers teaching us. He wasn't always like how he is now. He was a lot like me, stronger, of course, but he said he'd protect me and he did. We pretty much got our keyblades on the same day too, even though he's a few years older than I am. I....I lost it a long time ago." she said sighing, unknowing of what actually happened.

She then started to fumble with her key pendant necklace.
"ive had this for a very long time, since when he and I were kids. He gave it to me. Its become a memory storage device for me. Ive died so many times that my memories are lost, each time I start out a new life, I have no memory of anything. This recalls all my memories, although, some may become locked to even me, maybe they were so painful, or someone else took them away from me."

There was a lot of sadness in her eyes.
"I'd do anything to get Nyx back, even if it meant..." she sighed really heavily.
"Even if it meant bad things would happen to me. I have a duty to life, but also to my brother. I wont let anything bad happen to those I care about or charged duty to watch over. Sadly, ive broken my promise, that i'd never hurt him. I sealed him away because...." she lowered her head, she sat down.

"we were separated, ripped off destiny islands. The forces of light and dark were pulling us apart. Its the same force that currently resides within Rena, but...much weaker. Light swallowed me up, I awoke within Kingdom Hearts. Darkness took him and I didn't see him for years after the incident. I had gained new friends, but they wanted me to banish away my brother....the darkness was forcing Nyx to attack and I felt the obligation to protect my new friends. I hurt him, I sealed him away. My friends died soon after that. I was so alone. I never stopped crying after that day. I couldn't undo the seal and each time I tried, it felt like all my free will was taken from me."

She stopped messing with her key pendant letting it drop back around her neck.
"I went thru so many lifetimes, trying to undo the seal once my memory was restored, until so many of my memories were long forgotten. I stopped trying and left all my free will to the light entity. Each time I summoned a keyblade, it would mean certain death, certain and a horrible death. Each time, it happened."

She looked at DK
"And all that stopped when Dk was made. She had her fiery spirit and yet she was abused by Kumagawa, another....verse...of our brother Nyx. Another universe, realm, whatever. She's never wielded her keyblade once."

She opens her hand, Dk's keyblade appears in it.
"She had it buried under the floorboards of this place. As long as she doesn't wield it, she broken the chain of events that fell all of me. Nyx returned for the keyblade war. We are unsure of how he was freed. She knew who he was, but she wasn't sure if he knew it was her, me, whatever...."

She unsummoned the keyblade.
"But the light entity was inside her too, but Dk kept it in check, never using its power. The keyblade wars happened, light had won, the x-blade destroyed, but she was lured into a trap which, in a way, extended her life, stopped her aging. Shes actually double my age, but time stopped for her, until she was freed last year."

She then looked at her hands
"I was created after Dk was lured into the trap, the light entity left her and created me. I started to fall into the fate as all of the past selves. A lot of my memories are still missing, from this time when I was younger. I hurt my brother Nyx, but I think we both forgot who eachother was, at least, until he and I were alone. I almost fell into the dark, I really didn't care. I just wanted to stay with him. Ethan and Dk had to pretty much pull me away from him, then the darkness took over Nyx's body again. I had no choice but to seal him away, either that or let all life be destroyed. I just want to break the dark's clutches on him. I want my big brother back, more than you know."

She wiped away the forming tears before they hit her food.
She ate a big piece of meat wanting to drown out her sorrows again.
"i'd give up my heart for him if it freed him from the never ending darkness. When we were separated, all of his emotions started to rot away, and all of my darkness was ripped out. Dk is the only one of me who can resist the darkness. Im trying to, but....even with the light entity inside of me silent, mostly with Rena now, it is still hard for me." she slowly grasped her chest.

Dk had a happy face as she ate.
"I hope I can master my new power one day" she grinned saying

She looked at the amber bracelet that Kalena practically forced on her wrist. She rubbed the stone and she changed back to a human look. She looked confused looking at her human hands. She shook her head and her twilight form took over her body again.
"hehe, I think I like this form better now."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:56 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
Fiendish Az
fox137

Dk shrugged her shoulders to Kie's question
"other than what Kalena just said, we are headed into the forbidden lands. The trials of Heaven, Earth and Sea. I am unsure. I bet she doesn't know that much either, but shes going into it blindly to get someone precious back, even though it may cost her her life."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie looked at DK then why go at all doesnt seem worth the risk if your dieing for nothing he points out-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:}

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

fox137

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:46 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
Fiendish Az
fox137

Dk sighed
"its not nothing. Its our brother that we are going for. Kalena....shes harboring something that isn't part of her, not naturally....im going to guess a 'dark heart', along side her heart of light. Normally she can't do that. It would....." she stopped, not exactly knowing what would happen.

"she'd never allow this to happen to herself if there wasn't a great cause, someone who is close and dear to her. I'd do it if it meant keeping my love safe, and he'd do the same for me." she said with a gentle smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

Kalen nodded placing his hand on her shoulder. "We'll bring him back. I promise." He said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie puffed out his cheeks you telling me we have to stay here while you go kill some more. no way im coming to im not sitting in this house one more night its so boring doing nothing he says glaring at them both-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:}

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:19 am
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
Fiendish Az
fox137
((we need to wait for Fiendish Az cuz its his arc, not mine. His internet hasn't been good))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I must agree. I love this place but....it still reminds me of old days where i'd go on missions for weeks at a time only to come back here for a few weeks being bored out of my mind." Dk agreed with Kie.

Kalena nodded to DK and Kie
"alright."

She then looked at Kalen.
"Kalen, I really do need to be suspicious if Nyx is your father. There are a lot of look alikes who also sound like him in the worlds. I know, I tried to track him down and each time, it wasn't him. You said it yourself that the last time you saw him, you were a child. I don't even remember my parents this time around." she whispered to him.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:58 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Vice BlackHeart

omegafox137

Anubis Styx

Fonic Master of Darkness

User Image

Anubis's finishes eating and washes the dishes while the others talk. Once he finishes he forms something in his hands and shapes it into something unseen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:30 am
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az
fox137

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DK takes notice of Anubis doing the dishes
"You didn't have to do that, Anubis. I woulda gotten to them" she grinned. There was a lot of emotions going thru her at once. A lot of them happy, some concerned about the mission Kalena's talking about, and confusion with Kalen's claim.

Kalena looked at Dk and punched her arm slightly
"I bet your happy to have your life back eh? Rekindled a old love too."

Dk laughed and punched Kalena's arm back, not exactly knowing her strength
"more than I could have ever asked for"

Kalena fell out of the chair, however she was laughing.
"And technically, we're sisters."

"don't go that far. We are still technically the same person, different generations. Two different generations." Dk said to Kalena.

Misty went back outside and fell asleep.

Jaster was watching Anubis, however not understanding what was going on.
"I need to head back to the academy, mom's in the infirmary. Kumagawa knicked her lungs"

Dk nodded to Jaster
"safe travels, young man. Even though I really, really dislike your mother, I hope she pulls thru alright."

Jaster walked back towards town.

"He has to be stopped." she said rubbing her face.
"Even if it costs me my final breath to do so. He's hurt too many just trying to defend themselves." Dk now seemed sad, she didn't exactly want to die to stop Kumagawa, but she knew that if there was no other alternative, then she'd have to, but there was one thing for certain, if she died, she'd drag Kuma down with her.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:44 am
User Image

"I know what i saw. I never forget a face." Kalen said as he looked determined. "So is everything ready?" He asked as he stood up looking around at everyone.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:03 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az
fox137

"From what I can tell, yes. I think Misty may stay here for the journey, she can come find us later if we have need of her." Kalena said  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:18 pm
                                          User ImageThe Outcast Vento
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Gods]______[Location: Outside[Former]]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

Yokia Yakuza

fox137

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
I would like to deeply apologize to you all to the inconvenience that i might have brought your during the lack of activity that i created, I would like to inform you that the problem that was concerning my activity has been dealt with appropriately and now i can resume posting and hopefully in greater efficiency.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Vento watched as everyone was prepping themselves, Saying there good byes and exchanging their secrets as they did this he glanced at James who was laying with his limbs spread out resting as he was recovering his spent stamina with his battle against the dragon and guessed the time was right for them to head off to the trails and returned his gaze towards the participants of what would likely be described later on as the most hellish set of challenges they would likely face in their lifetime and spoke in a higher octave to grab their attention"Seeing as how all of you are ready to leave i will open the gate.He said in loud tone making it easier for them to be aware of his words, When Vento start yelling James immediately sat straight up wobbling a little from the wooziness of moving so quickly after waking up and slowly got up and yawned a little as he watched Vento put his hand outward in front of himself as an outline of a gate started to manifest where his hand was extending outward to as it filled itself with a rainbow of vibrant colors few of which weren't recognized causing the gate to ripple like a pool of disturbed water causing it to open as a bright light started to escape from the cracks of the gate in which it revealed a blank entry way as there seemed like there was nothing inside or to even walk through."Do not be discouraged by it's appearance, Just walk through it like how you do with you DC's and LC's."Vento said as he was now speaking in his normal tone of voice as he walked up to causing parts of his body to start get sucked in but Vento showed no pain meaning it wasn't something they should be too concerned about as Vento was no longer standing outside but inside the Gate, he was standing still for a few moments before he suddenly vanished creating a loud crack in the air akin to the sound of thunder, James watched what happened with widened eyes before he gave a laugh and ran toward the gate and jumped at it attempting to leap in the gate but he was frozen in midair, and like Vento who entered before him parts of his body started to stretch into the Gate as he was sucked in as well causing another loud crack to strike the air as James vanished like Vento likely towards the destination.
╚══════════════╝
Vento,James:{Exit}

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas