Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:40 am
Akuro sat up rubbing his head and looked around, he looked over Lore who rolling from side to side mumbling something to himself.
He stood up putting his hand on the side of the door, he looked up hearing an announcement from the conductor.
"Attention Ladies and gentleman, I'm afraid the route home has been...well destroyed, the bridge is gone. However, there is a town nearby, please go there, a train will pick you up in the morning and take you to your destination, just use the stub to get back on, you won't be charged, sorry for the inconvenience."

Lore sat up and ignored the pain before looking at Akuro.
"Think it was her plan b?" Lore asked.
"I wouldn't doubt it," Akuro said.
He walked over to Lilith and held his hand out for her.
"Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 am
Lilith's ears lowered when the announcer had said said that the bridge was destroyed. She was worried, more for her master than herself. "Do you think she's at the town?" she asked them both with a worried look. She nodded at Akuro as she took his hand"I'm ok but I'm a bit worried Akuro".  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:20 pm
Lore looked at Akuro for the answer to the question, Akuro helped Lilith up and released her hand before shaking his head.
"She dove into the river when we passed the last bridge," Akuro said. "I know she could survive the fall but that river was going down river, it would take her a few days walking to make it to the town anyway, and the train leaves in the morning."
Hearing Lilith's concern about him, he glanced at her before smiling.
"I'll be fine, I just need a little rest, let's get off the train."
He looked up as passengers started walking off the train, no longer asleep because of the barrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:34 pm
Lilith got up with the help of Akuro and her ears gave a twitch when he had let go of his hand. She smiled when she had heard he was fine"Alright". She felt more reassured after Akuro had said that I'd take a few days for her to travel to the town. She felt relived and was a bit happy their vacation was etended, even if it was only for a bit.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm
Akuro glanced at Lore before walking towards the exit of the train which wasn't too far off, he looked outside the door and noticed people walking to a nearby crowd.
"If we walk with the crowd we should find the town," Akuro said. "Lilith, Lore, hurry up."
Akuro stepped out of the train and towards the village.
Lore followed behind chuckling.
"Guess I'm included for a little bit," he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm
Lilith walked along with Akuro and looked at the crowd of people, her ears twitching. Her tail swayed as she walked along with Lore and Akuro, every now and again looking at some people.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 pm
Akuro looked up at the gate of the town before seeing Lore walk past them.
"I'll run ahead and get a room at the hotel," Lore said pointing a nearby Hotel. "I'll inform you when I'm done."
Akuro started to ask how he was going to find them when Lore pointed to his nose and turning ran towards the hotel.
"He seems to be back to normal," Akuro said crossing his arms. "Let's get something to eat, there should be someplace to eat around here."
Akuro spotted a small cafe nearby and walked towards it motioning for Lilith to follow him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:32 pm
Lilith smiled as Lore insisted on running ahead to get a room. She turned to look at Akuro and nodded when he had said they were getting something to eat, her ears twitched upwards. She walked with him as he motioned for her to follow to the small cafe.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 pm
Akuro sat down at one of the tables outside and motioned for Lilith to have seat across from him before a waiter brought a few menu's and set them on the table, he opened and thought for a moment.
"Seems our vacation has extended a little," Akuro said turning one of the pages.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 pm
Lilith sat in down in the seat just across from him, her ears raising slightly as she looked at him. She picked up her menu and turned through the pages slowly. When he spoke she couldn't help but look up at him and smile" Yes", her voice soft.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:54 pm
Akuro closed the menu and raising his hand called the waiter over before turning back to Lilith.
"However, we should get back soon, if Lore and Reila are alive....then I worry who else might be alive. I'll have to question Lore about how he was brought back."
Akuro looked at the waiter as he neared him before shaking his head slightly.
"I'll have a small ham sandwich and a fruit drink."
He looked at Lilith waiting for her order.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:24 pm
Lilith merly nodded as he spoke. She then she looked at Akuro as he ordered and ordered when he was done. She ordered a turkey sandwich and a banna smoothie when he looked at her.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 pm
The waiter finished taking the orders and taking the menu's walked away, Akuro looked at Lilith for a moment and closed his eyes.
"Also Lilith, avoid putting yourself in danger again, I've said it countless time for a reason, the only one allowed to kill you is your master. No lizards, Reila, Lore or anyone else can do that. I am to be the last person you see when you eternally sleep so don't get yourself killed."
Akuro glanced over at a table nearby and glared at them causing them to turn around before looking back at Lilith.
"Once Lore is asleep I'll administer you punishment."
Akuro's claws grew a little at this mention before returning to normal.
"Do you understand Lilith?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 am
Lilith looked at him when he glanced at her before he closed his eyes. She then looked down at the table when he talked, knowing he was slightly angry with her but it clearly showed that he cared for her. She knew she had to be more careful. "I'll try my best to stay out of harms way Akuro....", her voice was quiet. She felt his eyes on her once again so she looked up, her ears lowering at the word punishment, but she merly nodded, showing she understood and replied "Yes...master".  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 am
Akuro watched as the waiter set down their meals, he grabbed his sandwich he nodded seeing she understood, before he could take a bite into it, Lore appeared and pat him on the back.
"I got the room," he said.
Akuro glanced back at him before pulling out his wallet.
"Waiter, could we get this to go."
The waiter nodded and returned with a few small cases and set them down.
"Pack your food Lilith, we'll eat it in the room," Akuro said throwing the food down.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff