Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Rules (Please read, though no one ever does) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karikna

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:10 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Oh, and by the way! If anyone EVER uses the name Lighto in my guild, I will either kick them in the balls or c**t punt them to the moon.
GOOD DAY TO YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHA~ Nice one I used to like, oh lets just call him... "Potato Chip" for a term xd now i absolutely hate him, the "Potato Chip" ruined it D:< but in the 2nd movie i was all "HAHA!" to him but i also alittle bit felt bad but WAYYYYYYYYYYY not too much lets just say 1.1%, because i started bawling at the end when L died in the movie i was just all tears D:> i was all like "L NOOOOOOOO DONT GO WE NEED YOU~~~ * crying " but yeah since "Potato Chip" was already c**t Punted to the moon (or dead XD) we shall rejoice we are save~ D: thank you L!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:06 pm
TheAc30fSpades
Katiee_Kat
ok I know we probably already dropped this a few pages ago, but is Light Raito or is Raito someone who shows up later in the series? Im on book 12, but my friends spoiled the ending already. And I took a quiz that said Raito, but it had Misa call Raito Light so im hella confused my the matter. Anyone care to fill me in?

It's not really Raito, it's just how the Japanese pronounce Light because many languages don't pronounce L's and R's. So they say Rait really fast and it sounds like an L and has an O at the end. It's just there way of speaking. Same person. Light, Raito, Kira, a*****e, whatever you want to call him smile

OH! OK! thank you!  

Katiee_Kat

TykiMikk_Tease_Pleasure

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 pm
iRead and understand.
And iPromise to abide to these rules the best iCould.
sorry iType like this -->iLove L !!
Habbit.
Haha.

Anyways, if iDun follow these rules..
have Kira right my name in his Death Note after iGive him a picture of me.
[loyal to L no matter what. So bad, iLook like him in RL].  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:17 am
XD "c**t PUNTED TO THE MOON!!" xd xd xd xd xd  

Cruxshadow Seraphim

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Master Pheonix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Oh, and by the way! If anyone EVER uses the name Lighto in my guild, I will either kick them in the balls or c**t punt them to the moon.
GOOD DAY TO YOU!

: D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 am
Heehee, i read the rules!!  

lainey618

The_annoyer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:16 pm
o cr*p
i cant spell!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm
I have read the rules and agree with them.

And thank you for accepting me into the L Guild.  

Vanitas_Luvr

Dangerous Lunatic

20,200 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
GOOD DAY TO YOU!

why? what's wrong with it? besides the fact that it sounds totally retarded in every way, shape, and form, why do you hate it so much?
by the way, i totally agree with the whole literacy thing. i might not capitalize my i's, but besides that, i'm pretty grammatically correct.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am
Metal Kiki Fay
Hmm I'm not really an L fan (I was on kira's side) but I like near more than I like L.

*shakes head* you disapoint me xp  

MisaA19

4,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

itsmissmiraa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:57 am
BLooDYxxNiGHTS
GOOD DAY TO YOU!

What if we say something like Lighto is an ******* ad L didn't deserve to die?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:21 am
I agree. Lighto is really stupid. It's either Raito or Light but don't combine them people please! oh and thank you for accepting my L loving self into the guild biggrin  

chibivampire09

Tobidama

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:30 pm
I read the rules and I agree with them. I also agree that anyone who lighto is a baka, I mean come on, that wasn't in the manga, anime, or movies. *L moment* I really don't care what you think.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:26 pm
Cruxshadow Seraphim

1. OW thinkin about that makes me shudder
2. can i get the code for ur siggy? the L guild part  

prisonman1023

Tobidama

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:22 pm
KibiTheShe-Wolf
Cruxshadow Seraphim

1. OW thinkin about that makes me shudder
2. can i get the code for ur siggy? the L guild part

In order to get the pic in ur sig, just right-click the pic and choose properties, then copy the image url, then when u go to put the image in your sig, just put User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Quote my post to see it, but after you do that you should have it in your sig, as long as you don't go over the counter.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff