Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Officially Official Sweeney Todd Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The 3amisfun Main Discussion Forum
You Know You're Obsessed with Sweeney Todd When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherryBlossemChan69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:53 pm
...instead of paying attention during geography, you're writing the lyrics to Epiphany on your shoe.

....during gym you get hit in the head with a soccer ball because your too busy dancing with your best friend while singing a Little Priest.

...when you discover that your friend's sister's name is Joanna so you tell her that your going to steel her.

...when you feel tempted to watch Jersey Girl just to see if they do a good job.

Those have all sadly happened to me. *sobs* I'm a nerd.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:49 pm
- When you almost scream every time you get to rehearse the Sweeney Todd medley that is being sung in chorus. Every day... X3

- When you find that you start to analyze every action a character makes whenever you watch the movie.

- When your parents pick an old trunk from the side of the road to create "Pirelli's trunk" for your "Sweeney Todd shrine" with your help of course.

>><<
Welcome to the grave...

User Image

[Minako]

Lady Vetis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:35 am
- When you spend hours every day trying to think of ways to ask your drama teacher at your church to do Sweeney Todd.

- When you start practicing Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney parts extra hard at home for if your drama teacher agrees to do Sweeney Todd.

- When you nearly scream because your dad brought home a jacket yesterday that looked almost exactly like George Hearn's jacket in the '82 version!!

- When you steal your dad's jacket and wear it around the house over your Sweeney shirt~ < 3

- When you're wearing the Sweeney Hearn jacket now. x3

- When you can't shut up about how awesome the Sweeney Hearn jacket is...

- When you drew the scene from A Little Priest where Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett are waltzing, then hung it on your wall for everyone to see, despite how bad it is. n . n

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:18 pm
Sitar Hero MD
- When you spend hours every day trying to think of ways to ask your drama teacher at your church to do Sweeney Todd.

- When you start practicing Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney parts extra hard at home for if your drama teacher agrees to do Sweeney Todd.

I did that but with my school drama teacher instead of my church director. xD
She called me a nerd and made me sit quietly and read a book.  

CherryBlossemChan69

Lady Vetis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 am
CherryBlossemChan69
Sitar Hero MD

I did that but with my school drama teacher instead of my church director. xD
She called me a nerd and made me sit quietly and read a book.

Yeah, considering that I'm taking my classes at a church, I kinda doubt that we'd be able to do it.... xD;

That fails. D:
Well... uh.... was it a good book? xD

Also....

- When you try to wear your Sweeney Todd shirt with the razor and bloody heart on it to your drama class but your mom won't let you. Pshaw. She has no taste. : |

- When you were watching Two and a Half Men (worst show ever...) last night and you were freaking out because they referenced Sweeney at least two times (that you caught). Like:

Charlie: I have a gorgeous chick upstairs, so entertain her while I'm gone, K?
Alan: What do you want me to do, sing a musical number from Sweeney Todd??

And later Alan called Charlie a bleeder, so I was all "OMGWTHNOWAAAY!! THIS SHOW ISN'T COOL ENOUGH TO MENTION THE SACRED NAME OF SWEENEY!!" .... and yeah. xD
*Brick'd*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 am
- When you had a dream last night where Steven Sondheim came over to your house and played 'My Friends' on the piano and you started singing along with him. xD  

Lady Vetis

CherryBlossemChan69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:55 pm
no. it was a bad book. very poorly written. like it was written for first graders or something...
i was reading junie b. jones. xD

-When you force your boyfriend to learn the words to little priest because your best friend is tired of dancing with you.

-when your writting a play for class and insist that it should be a musical and have sweeney todd it in (its gonna be a hit, i tell you!)

-When you start yelling at the people getting there hair cut at the barber shop across the street to run away it they dont want to die (The owner chased me away! crying )

-When you find a sharp shinny object and pee your self with enjoyment. (....um...thats ...uh....never happened to me....ever....)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:09 pm
Aww, you poor thing! xD
*Hugs*

- When you make a character that looks like Sweeney on Rock Band. (He's a guitarist and I call him my Rocker Sweeney~ :3)

- When you're considering making a Mrs. Lovett on Rock Band now.

- When the choir at your church was singing about the joy of the Lord, all you could think of is "And I'm full of jooooooyyyy!!" and even sung that at the end of the song.

- When you're considering naming your male kid Sweeney Benjamin when you're older.

Mind you that everything I've posted on this topic is true with me. xD;

Lady Vetis

CherryBlossemChan69

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:50 pm
-When your watching I love Lucy and can't help but to think of making a Sweeney Todd joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:38 pm
CherryBlossemChan69
-When your watching I love Lucy and can't help but to think of making a Sweeney Todd joke.

Haha! I was going to put that! xD

- When you re-watch all of your Beauty and the Beast movies just to hear Angela Lansbury.

- When you're saving up to buy 'Murder, She Wrote' DVDs for, of course, Angela.

- When you plan on borrowing 'Barney's Great Adventure' from your little cousin because George Hearn is in it. : X

Lady Vetis

Beautrix

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:36 pm
You know you're obsessed when you dress up as Mrs. Lovett and go to school in it not on Halloween.

I have done this. I got weird looks all around, it made me smile. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:35 pm
Beautrix
You know you're obsessed when you dress up as Mrs. Lovett and go to school in it not on Halloween.

I have done this. I got weird looks all around, it made me smile. smile

That's awesome! ^^ Ideas like this make me wish I wasn't home schooled. :S

- When you saw someone new at Youth carrying the Sweeney Todd DVDs you squealed, ran over to them and introduced yourself.

- When you role play Sweeney on at least three diffrent websites. (:33)

- Whenever you're happy you start singing/humming Epiphany....... I don't know why Epiphany, but I do. xD:

- When you bought the Sweeney piano sheet music.... even though you can't exactly play piano. : x

- When you beg your parents for piano lessons just so you can play the Sweeney songs. xD

- When you take washable marker and color your hair in black with just a streak of blond shining through, since you don't exactly have a white marker.

- When you're wondering if you can get a white marker at the nearby art store..... o - o  

Lady Vetis

-Neon-Green-Eyeliner-

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:43 pm
-When you CONSISTENTLY suggest to your band director to play songs from Sweeney Todd for your next show
-When your friend starts singing a song from Sweeney Todd and you join in right on cue
-When your friend MESSES UP on a Sweeney Todd song and you bug her about it until she admits she messed up
-When you dress up as characters from Sweeney Todd for Halloween [I'm doing it with my friends this year!! (NOTE WE ARE ALL GIRLS) I'm Mrs. Lovett, my friend is Sweeney, and my other friend is Johanna I'm even going to carry around a rolling pin and my friend is going to try to find a razor!]  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:40 am
Eh, sorry about not contributing to your lovely list, but...
I've actually done at LEAST 60% of the stuff I've read on this thread.
And I've read a lot of it.

Anyway, lemme think... Hopefully I won't fail at this TOO terribly. I'm not used to this stuff, so I'll be typing whatever I think of, probably stuff that I thought of because of looking around the room a bit too much and studying things. But I know how, so it shouldn't be too bad.

...When you frantically beg your mom to clean your OBCR records "before the week is out", just because you can't stand hearing tiny crackling noises during "By the Sea"
...When you spend hours in front of a mirror trying to get you hair to be like how Sweeney's hair was (is?) in the new movie, and slowly realize that your hair just doesn't work like that unless it's wet
...When you start naming Pokemon after the characters
...When you can't last a day without humming, singing, /and/ playing the songs
...When you dance with your dog while singing part of "A Little Priest", and don't care about how much damage you'll do to the poor dog's front legs (French bulldogs need to be taller...)
...When you start collecting English pennies specifically from the 1800's, and get upset when you realize you can't find any from before the year 1856, and want to clean one of your oldest and most valuable ones JUST so that you'll have a shiny 'new' penny
...When you start wondering what it'd take to get your mom to let you buy a genuine early 19th century English straight razor
...When the red light on your DS and the fact that Pokemon Ruby is red strangely reminds you of the oven /and/ the opening credits in the new movie
...When you REALLY REALLY want to teach your friend some basic ballroom dancing, such as some sort of waltz, so that you can do a few parts of Sweeney Todd with them  

Ometzah

pirate1310

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:37 am
-when you start singing the "a little priest" lyrics to gross out your teacher
-when you start asking where you can buy straight razors
-when you decide to dress up as a character for halloween
-when your friends start yelling at you because you won't shut the hell up singing the lyrics
-when you start simultaneously dancing to "a little preist" with your obsessed best friend  
The 3amisfun Main Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff