Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Who's your favotite smash charchter? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

areyouahappyplo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:33 pm
Sheik. Hands down. Though I'm also good with Marth/ Roy, Bowser, and Kirby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:06 pm
[-D.O.C-]
sheik....nuff said

I agree.  

Mayumi Girl

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

Hoboerik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:21 pm
I love Captain Falcon. Catching someone unexpectedly with a Falcon Punch is always a great KO. His taunt is the most annoying thing for anybody I play. Seriously though, he is really great.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:37 pm
shiek  

Blind Oracle

Tremere Lich

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:56 am
Link

EDIT: Now that I've finally played an imported copy of Brawl, I'd say my favourite is Pit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:12 pm
Brawl Favs:
Starting Veteran: Kirby
Starting Newcomer: Wario (Wario Waft FTW)
Hidden Veteran: Captain Falcon (FALCON PUNCH!)
Hidden Newcomer: Sonic
But I'm Still Going to Wait For The American Version Didn't Play brawl at all

Yitsul

Romantic Gaian

l DarkAngel l

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:35 pm
I cant decide between Sheik, Link and Marth.
I am really good with them and they are cool^^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:43 am
Marth, Sheik/Zelda, and Capt. Falcon are my favorites. I do like playing as everyone though.  

Phoenix_Lord1010

lion_jericho_heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:19 pm
i cant choose between the star fox characters  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:24 pm
I'm not picky with the character i choose, i could kick someones a** with anyone, but i like Ike or Marth,Toon Link, Lucas, Wolf, Mario,and Snake.
They pwn all. (Oh, and Marth is the overall best character to use in Brawl. Read the strategy guide.) [and NOO, i don't have the strategy guide, my friend does. Strategy Guides are for pu$$ies]  

Maybe_Marisol

Dapper Genius

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Metal joeman-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 am
sheik all the way unbeatable  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:48 pm
Euphoria_Bringer
I'm not picky with the character i choose, i could kick someones a** with anyone, but i like Ike or Marth,Toon Link, Lucas, Wolf, Mario,and Snake.
They pwn all. (Oh, and Marth is the overall best character to use in Brawl. Read the strategy guide.) [and NOO, i don't have the strategy guide, my friend does. Strategy Guides are for pu$$ies]

I'm sorry to break it to you, but the strategy guide is completely retarded (if we're thinking of the same one). Didn't it say something like Captain Falcon is a good character? Stupid.

Anyway, I can assure that while Marth is a good character, he is clearly nowhere near as, dare I say, broken as Metaknight or Snake.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Lucario1234

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

My mains are the Top 4! All the way! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:09 pm
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
Euphoria_Bringer

I'm sorry to break it to you, but the strategy guide is completely retarded (if we're thinking of the same one). Didn't it say something like Captain Falcon is a good character? Stupid.

Anyway, I can assure that while Marth is a good character, he is clearly nowhere near as, dare I say, broken as Metaknight or Snake.

I hear you! That guide is crap! How can it possibly call Kirby a horrible character?! Kirby should have a 7 at least, not a 5 out of 10. (It might have been true for Melee though, but Kirby has improved in brawl.) And what's with it saying "Lucario is the heaviest of all fighters." I mean WTF???

Seriously though, sometimes I feel like me and my internet buddies can make a better overall guide than that. Never trust the character section of the guide. Infact, don't buy the guide at all! scream  

Lucario1234

hi5201

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:54 am
I love Sheik. She is my favorite character! I am usually her! I like her becuase she is a ninja and I love ninjas! ninja ninja

User Image
User Image  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas