Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:08 am
he nods a little as the room seemed to fill up with the sweet smell of hunny and a smell of other flowers and he held his hand out frotn of ihm adn a bowl of hunny suckle apears in front of him.."...these were always nice to suck on as a child.. even now i still enjoy the taste of these flowers  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:25 am
she looked around amazed the sweet smell filling her lungs, she looked at him a sparkle in her eyes. she smiled bitting her bottom lip at the same time.  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:29 am
He looks at her quietly he never shows his face unless he has to but he picks up a flower takes it off the stip an pulls the back of it leaving onyl a white stil leaving wha tlookedliek a think sutance on it as he put it inhis mouth as sucks off the clear but sweet neckter of the flower adn then tosses it on to the floor and it seemes vanish as it tuches the floor  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:37 am
she watched this then looked at him "why do you hide you face?" she asked softly, wanting to see what he really looked like  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:43 am
He looks at her"..becuase...i dotn want anyone to see the face of a murder... and it brangs me shame.. when people ask me.. he said as he didnt noice the pendent fall out for his shirt.. thought it was til on his neck it was hanging in view  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:56 am
she smiled then leaned over and touched the pendent. "i don't care if you kill people, what matters is now" she said with a smile, leaning over to far she fell forward right ontop of him, her head landing on his chest  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:03 am
he cought her slightly as he then put his pendent back in to his shirt and fixes his cloak slightly and look down at her as his red colored eyes slightyl shimmer int eh light that wasint he room.."..most would say that your are crazy to even bee this close to me.. most say im the devil himself..that no one knows my true face becuase everyone who has ever seen it has died..bit the only resion for that...as for as a stupild little story is that...the people ve killed have all been evil men..rapest...and sometimes women who are the same way even murders....ive enver harmed an innocent person ever since...before i was cursed..by my people.. for killing innocent poeple of a town who didnt know there were others who murdered my people.. but yet i killed them and the people who were responceable for their deaths.. and when went to live with another town of my kind...after hearing what i did.... this..curse was placed on me... untill i save the same numder of towns for as many people ive killed who were innocent... ill never be free.. and if i were to kill any innocent peopl now that just one more town added on..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:14 am
"let them say i'm crazy,i don't care.. and i know you won't hurt me i trust you." she said her hand reaching up not moving his hood but touching the side of his face softly her hand soft, gentle, and so caring. "and i don't think your the devil"she said with a smile  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:16 am
he moves his face away slightly but felt the warmness of her hand of his cold face but didnt make an anattempt to move his hands either  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:23 am
she kept touching his face, her hand running down his face soflty, her thumb running across his bottom lip
"i won't hurt you...i promise" she said her hand resting on his cheek

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:26 am
he wasent sure what she was doing but didnt stop her at all as he assumed she was just wandering what he looks like just from tuchign his face if she couldnt see it right now  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:31 am
she touched every part of his face, before stopping her hand on the side of his face. "your so cold" she said quietly, a soft wind blowing her hair to the side  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:45 am
he didnt say anything as he slowly brings a hand up to meet hers and he softly leans on to it.."...ive.. never felt..this kind of feeling for a long time.." he said quietly not quiet sure what to make of his feelings at the moment  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:03 am
she understood what he was feeling, cause she was to. " you want to feel more of this feeling" she asked her other hand finding his, gently putting her hand on his  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:07 am
he wasent sure how to respond to the qustion as he gentlly moves his hand from hers and places both of his hands in his lap as he closes his eyes tryign to remeber the last time he truely felt this way.. and he seem to have a flash back to when he had his own family and when he was truely happy and not liek he is now  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff