damnatio memoriae

Dapper Dabbler

12,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:02 pm
[[[ bunny ]]]
whoa... i oficially feel like a lameoid.

my name is poopily simple

i've been nicknamed bunny by my friends because i'm short, sweet, and furry (lots of curly hair).. and... heck... i luff bunnies.

bunny was already taken aparently, so i had to dress it up with some cool brackets.. although i've never seen anyone just named bunny... oh well.

I like the extra brackets, it gives the name some personality.
This is such a great thread. I've wondered about several names I've seen, so it's nice to hear what they're all about! whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:07 pm
damnatio memoriae
[[[ bunny ]]]

i've been nicknamed bunny by my friends because i'm short, sweet, and furry (lots of curly hair).. and... heck... i luff bunnies.

bunny was already taken aparently, so i had to dress it up with some cool brackets.. although i've never seen anyone just named bunny... oh well.

This is such a great thread. I've wondered about several names I've seen, so it's nice to hear what they're all about! whee

thank youuu ^_^

maybe i missed your post, what's your name mean?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand..

wildwildwindwhisperer's avi is glorious neutral  

[[[ bunny ]]]

damnatio memoriae

Dapper Dabbler

12,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:11 pm
[[[ bunny ]]]
damnatio memoriae
[[[ bunny ]]]

thank youuu ^_^

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand..

Since I'm a newbie to this guild it's on page 4 about half way down whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:34 pm
damnatio memoriae
[[[ bunny ]]]
damnatio memoriae
[[[ bunny ]]]

thank youuu ^_^

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand..

Since I'm a newbie to this guild it's on page 4 about half way down whee

jaja, no big! that's a really awesome story, i had heard abotu it in architecture history class, actually. i i didn't know the formal term for it tho, kudos for coolness!  

[[[ bunny ]]]

Moonwynne

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:04 pm
My name has several meanings. It's the name of my main toon on the mmorpg I play (Anarchy Online). She's a doctor (level 220, so end-game). The name itself is of the Maori language (New Zealand), and means many things depending on how it's used: guardian, keeper, protector, minder, etc etc. A lot of people on there call me Kai for short, and even a couple of friends I've made on there who live close enough to meet up a couple times a month call me that even though they know my real name, lol.

Kinda nerdy, I suppose. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:23 am
Spiritual wolf part is to which to the native americans is when you dream that you see a wolf or become one which is a sign that your animal spirit is the wolf whee and the number is my lucky number. razz  

Jaydan Sweet

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:20 pm
Well mine is fairly simple. Noir is French for black and Kaze is Japanese for wind.
I wanted something else but it was taken.
One of my mules is name Aroon Toren - Aroon is gaelic for Darling, or when written in Sanskrit means Twlight. This was a nickname given to me by two dear friends and is fairly close to my birth name.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:45 pm
DragonRiderJ
my screenname came from a few things. I love dragons, I have read a lot of books that were about dragons and riders, like Eragon. I guess that's it. I do like werewolves though.

It's considered a children's book, but it totally rocks. Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher by: Bruce Coville  

RisuNyfiken

RisuNyfiken

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Okay well mine much like Noirkaze's is a combiation of words.

Risu is Japanese for squirrel, which is a long running nickname for me by my friends.
Nyfiken is Swedish for curious.

So the name roughly translates as "squirrel curious".  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:09 pm
RisuNyfiken
Okay well mine much like Noirkaze's is a combiation of words.

Risu is Japanese for squirrel, which is a long running nickname for me by my friends.
Nyfiken is Swedish for curious.

So the name roughly translates as "squirrel curious".

heart heart Love that meaning!  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Ybrik

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:35 am
Hah, well i feel pretty lame now after all these great explanations. My name is just my actual last name backwards; Ybrik=Kirby. But at least my last name is cool in that a Nintendo puff ball is named after me! xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:03 am
Ybrik
Hah, well i feel pretty lame now after all these great explanations. My name is just my actual last name backwards; Ybrik=Kirby. But at least my last name is cool in that a Nintendo puff ball is named after me! xp

That's a fun last name! It's not overly common but it's also easy to spell.

And yes, a delightful puff ball was a Kirby as well. Those games taught me that if I inhale my enemies and press down I can absorb their powers.

Sweeeet.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 am
Sablara was another character I used to RP on the Amia server (which is neverwinter nights). "Sablara" (which is Drow) roughly translates to "hollow vow" or "empty promise". As dark and nasty as that sounds, I like the name and wanted to make her a new character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 pm
Ybrik

Dude I totally like that wafting puffball. He's a trip on Super Smash Bros.  

RisuNyfiken

Buyu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:44 pm
I've gone by Buyu for years and years now. I use it for online, games, in real life (I foam fought for three years) and people started calling me that alongside my real name. It means "warrior friend" or "comrade-in-arms." Recently, however, I decided that I would forego the meaning (since it's a martial arts term) and just be plain "Buyu." So it'd be written with katakana instead of kanji. If you wanted to know. >_>

But yeah. I'm pretty much married to it. Short and concise.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff