Reply SCA Guild
The Ultimate Setup Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, whats your persona's style?
  PIRATE! ARRRRRGH!
  To go a Viking, boyo! The Norse O.P.! Original Pirate!
  Scottish, Lad! *raise up the Claymore*
  Roman, RAGH! *shield dropped, sword drawn*
  English / British style. A bit of sophistication, don't you agree?
  French / Musketeer. 'Tis better, no?
  Japanese. *bow*
  Italian / Romani / Gypsy. Ahh, to be free is the best of all!
  Um...none of the above. Sorry. : sweat :
View Results

Nerienda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:32 pm
We use a 20' cartwheel pavilion at events, and for the longest time we used a cotton mosquito net hung from the rafters to keep our sleeping area free from mosquitos. Then we built a full tester for the bed, which stays deployed all the time, and bugs are no longer a problem... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:57 pm
Ah the Taj Pavilion... The crowning Jewel of Haus Vanderstamm... *chuckles*

What Nerienda has left out are the canvas windwalls for blocking out the unavoidable mundanities (portajohns etc..), the beautiful portable fire pit so we can have out campfire almost anywhere, the 6 (7?) Matching trestle tables that get layed out end on end for evening meals and are capable of sitting all the huas, it's Minions, and friends. Oh the joiners stools that have enabled us to make the camp an almost aluminum free zone.

Now while I would love to take all the credit for these, most of it goes to Nerienda and her equally talented lord.  

Runta

Friendly Werewolf

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:26 pm
Runta
Ah the Taj Pavilion... The crowning Jewel of Haus Vanderstamm... *chuckles*

What Nerienda has left out are the canvas windwalls for blocking out the unavoidable mundanities (portajohns etc..), the beautiful portable fire pit so we can have out campfire almost anywhere, the 6 (7?) Matching trestle tables that get layed out end on end for evening meals and are capable of sitting all the huas, it's Minions, and friends. Oh the joiners stools that have enabled us to make the camp an almost aluminum free zone.

Now while I would love to take all the credit for these, most of it goes to Nerienda and her equally talented lord.

Niiiiiice.... I really wish I had a truck so that I can make and haul that much stuff... but then I'd need time too. Damn damn.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:16 am
*jelous* I really want a yurt or something of that style though, that would be totaly kick a** to me.  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items