Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Until we figure a better title for it... Chincillas!!!
What could be better than chincillas??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chincillas
  rock!
View Results

rains in asia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:44 am
I've never seen a chinchilla in this neck o' the woods. I'm actually trying to convince my boyfriend to let me get a guinea pig, since he won't let me get a dog. (The pet fee in our apt complex is 500-fricken-dollars! We could easily conceal a guinea pig when needed--my best friend has one in his dorm, and I once had dorm-mates that managed to hide 7 hampsters and 2 gerbils from the CA!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:52 pm
my friend found out that you don't give chinchillas a water bath. they lose their hair. they need a sand bath.  

Super Buick

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:47 pm
Super Buick
my friend found out that you don't give chinchillas a water bath. they lose their hair. they need a sand bath.

Well how about that! I learned something new today!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:22 pm
My friend just got a pet Chinchilla. I have to go over and see it one of these days, because I've never seen one before! eek  

kekadu
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:27 pm
kekadu
My friend just got a pet Chinchilla. I have to go over and see it one of these days, because I've never seen one before! eek

Me neither! Perhaps you should post a picture!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:17 pm
Sugar Gliders are better than Chinchillas. BUT chinchillas are a dang good runner up. mrgreen  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

RisuNyfiken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:36 pm
I would totally get either a Chinchillas or a Sugar Glider if I knew my cat wouldn't try to eat them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:05 pm
RisuNyfiken
I would totally get either a Chinchillas or a Sugar Glider if I knew my cat wouldn't try to eat them.
Yeah, cats and other small fuzzies are not a good combination, even other hunters like gliders. My suggies THINK they are pretty tough and have tried to get our dogs... luckily, the mellow one. Had they gone after Trinket, they would have gotten hurt. But as it was Shasta, they scared the dog half to death! Actually, my sugar gliders would likely attack a Chinchilla as well.  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:03 am
i'm glad my cats didn't try to attack my ferret. though one-on one, i think the ferret would have held it's own. she was a little feisty one. i miss my ferret. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Holy frick.
Chinchillas are the most pimp of all small furry creatures in existence.  

avoralus

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:07 pm
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. totally.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:39 pm
Chinchillas are SO cute, I've meet two so far Zippy and Murry (dispite the close names they had completly different owners)  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Adnamac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:17 pm

Chinchillas are so freaking cute, it hurts. heart

My friend and I had a sort of strange conversation yesterday that kind of involved chinchillas. I was ranting about how every boy I meet is just...ugh...I don't even want to get started...ANYWAY. There was ranting and me threatening to join a nunnery somewhere. So she tells me that I should, and should instead become the 'crazy puppy lady'. Puppy lady, not cat lady, because she hates cats and all. I told her that the problem with puppies is that they grow up into dogs, so instead we starting naming other type of 'crazy lady' I could be.

We finally decided on chinchillas because A.) they're cute as anything and B.) you never, ever hear about the crazy chinchilla lady who lived down the street, do you. I'll be a pioneer, of sorts.

...My apologies for the semi-long story. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:48 am
they are cute, but my mom is afraid of any kind of mice. she wouldn´t enter the place where the chinchillas were.
hmmmm.....maybe i sould get some xd  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

kekadu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:21 pm
Adnamac

We finally decided on chinchillas because A.) they're cute as anything and B.) you never, ever hear about the crazy chinchilla lady who lived down the street, do you. I'll be a pioneer, of sorts.

Oh man, I need to visit the chinchilla forum more often. A Chinchilla lady sounds awesome!

My friend has a chinchilla. Sometimes it runs around and literally bounces itself off the walls. It's pretty crazy.  
Until we figure a better title for it... Chincillas!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games