Submit

Do you speak another language?
  Yes!
  No
  Maybe a little bit...
View Results

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:29 am
I learned French in high school but haven't used it in years. My mother and grandmother taught me a few words and phrases in German when I was small, but I suppose that doesn't count as speaking it. I also havea room mate who's trying to teach my Irish. So far, I can count to ten poorly. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:14 pm
ichigo_shinrakami
Kristinely
I know good spanish
bad spanish -puerto rican slang-
broken spanish
and the ignored spanish.
what do you mean by bad spanish i'm from puerto rico & you call my spanish a bad slang??? heart scream

What part? I had the pleasure of living there for my last three years of high school.  

Teviri

Adnamac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:14 pm
In middle school, around 6th grade I started to take French. Keep up with it untill 11th grade and then POOF!, it was gone from my schedual.

Some of it still stays with me, but don't ask me to hold and conversations...unless of course they're very basic ones. xD I can read it much better then I can converse with it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:28 pm
I used to run a construction crew, that was Mexican(hispanic), but all I really learned is the cuss words, how to order off the roach coach, and basic construction site terms and measurements!! xd xd xd  

gonzo_666

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:38 pm
Okay this is an update to my first post when I said I speak fluent English... 3nodding yeah, that one. Well, anyways, I'm still learning Japanese and everything else stayed the same. I was just wondering if programing languages count? If they do I can "speak" GWBASIC and HTML. 3nodding  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff