Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1402: Damen Daniels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:10 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Office, Home
                                                              With: -
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual || Single
                                                              Status: Working, texting with Mark
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Address: 1419 Doux

Damen stretched a bit behind the computer. The morning was coming along steadily, but he started his day a bit early to check his e-mails and other online accounts that he kept up. On some of them he had new messages and he took his time replying to them, though he had paused for a moment after reading the email of his longest companion in the company. It sounded like they pretty much didn't need him to keep the company going. Of course being the original owner, Damen didn't need to work there in the first place, but he liked to stay active with his engineering skills. Perhaps he could find a different way to do so. After all toys weren't the only part of engineering. All he really needed was parts and tools. The demon yawned a bit before he reached for his mobile and started typing.

"Good morning my friend. How are you feeling today? I had a great time yesterday. You want to meet up today for lunch or just hanging out a bit too? If you can, of course!"

Reading it over once, Damen smiled and sent the message to Mark. At first he was a little surprised Mark even wanted to hang out with him, considering their age difference, but they were spending a lot of time together now and frankly, the demon was enjoying the times they were spending together. He looked forward to the possibility each day and learned a lot about each other. Though he also kept in mind Mark might not always want to meet up of course, or had other things to do and couldn't. Then they would just find another time.

Once he sent the message he placed the mobile on his desk before pushing back his chair to get to the scanner in the room. The man had finished his concept of the new toy he started drawing while waiting for Mark to wake up before and it was time to send it to be put with the rest of the concepts. With practice skill, Damen fluently got the drawing on the scanner and back to the computer while he listened to the soft radio on the background and waited for his friend to get back to him when they'd wake up.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:08 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Writing l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark had a difficult time sleeping last night, his heart refused to stop thudding in his chest and he continually tossed and turned. He didn't understand why his body insisted on doing this, he had been feeling fine most of the day and even after their smoothies he had begun to feel much better. It was probably just lingering effects but still it was rather annoying to say the very least, especially since it kept him up much later than he had intended. Mark ended up sleeping into the late hours of the morning before finally waking up and rubbing his eyes, this was not ideal for the young man in any way. Still though he got up and quickly brushed his teeth and combed his hear a bit before wandering over to his desk, it had been awhile since he had last written and it would be nice to catch up on it. He pulled out another sheet of paper and had begun to write down whatever kind of story came to mind, the usual main character 'Thomas' was apparently getting romanced by whom Mark decided was a person of an unspecified gender named 'Sam' and the two of them would have a cute little back and forth in the first two paragraphs before agreeing to go out on a date. However he needed to think of some place to send the two characters and so he did what he always did when he was drawing a blank, he'd grab his phone to look a place up. However Mark blinked at the message on his screen before panicking a little bit, he'd completely missed this message from Damen!? Mark's fingers soon began to nimbly type away a message

'Sorry Damen! I just had just gotten up and began to do a bit of writing! But I had a ton of fun too, I'd be glad to go out for lunch if you're still up for it!'

Mark could only hope he hadn't taken too long to reply! He usually always checked his phone first thing in the morning, of course the one time he didn't was when he'd get an invite from his only friend! Mark knew the other man wouldn't hold it against him but he still felt awful about not seeing the message sooner.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:05 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Office, at home
                                                              Status: Texting with Mark
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.

Damen had finished his emails and was just on the phone with one of his developers when he heard a beep through the conversation. At first the demon was wondering if he had pressed a button but when he saw it was a message from Mark, he was quite quick to wrap up his phone call. Closing it soon after by saying he would call back sometime soon, he immediately opened up his messages and read the reply he had received. The entire message caused a gentle smile to form over his lips and he typed an answer back to his friend.

"Don't worry about it Mark. You are fine, I was able to send in my concept while I waited.. It's great you managed to continue your story! Of course I am still up for a lunch, I love spending time together. How late would be convenient for you? smile "

Damen chuckled a bit to himself and shook his head. Mark always worried so much about such things. Never would the demon demand him to pay attention immediately. He knew they had their own life and own things to do. Not to mention he was a lot younger as well. Damen wouldn't be surprised if Mark found more people to hang out with soon. He knew his friend had it in him and would always encourage them. Even if it meant spending less time as they had now. The man did notice he was also glad they now had all this time together. He would never stop Mark from finding more friends, but he did cherish their time spent hanging out.

By Bi Blitz

-

Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:24 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Getting ready l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark would be stuck on a certain scene in the short story, it was meant to be a sweet and tender moment between 'Thomas' and his lover but it just wasn't coming out right. He had wanted to challenge himself since romance was generally a weak subject for him as he had no experience in the matter. However thankfully he would earn a momentary distraction from his conundrum when the phone beeped, alerting him to a new message. Mark would quickly open it up and instantly felt relief wash over him as the other man was perfectly fine with the late reply. However for some reason he felt his heartbeat quicken in his chest, that damn illness was still lingering! But still...Damen loved spending time with the younger man? That made him feel what could only be described by him as happiness. So with that he'd be quick about shooting back a reply

Thank's Damen, I could be done in about say...twenty minutes? Let's meet at our usual spot at the park and I can take you to this really great sushi place! See you soon!

with that Mark turned to his paper and quickly began writing, suddenly struck by inspiration. Once the paper was done he would place it on top of the stack for him to look over later before quickly running over to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get dressed in light gray, long sleeved shirt and blue jeans. With that Mark would grab his phone and wallet before heading out the door and to the park which had become their defacto meeting spot. Once there Mark would put his hands in his pockets for while he rocked on his heels for a few moments, he had gotten here a bit earlier than expected so he stood there with a small smile on his face.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:23 am
-
OOC:Ye, about time I use his more relaxed image. He has been in Soleil long enough to consider it! lol. Besides the jacket and all would be to hot for tropic places anyways xD

User Image
User Image

Where: Smoothie Palace, Lune Beach
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Status: Meeting with Mark

"Alright, see you then!"

Damen sent his reply to Mark and got up from the chair at the desk after shutting down the monitor. The computer could keep running, since he might need it again later that day. The man left the room to take a quick shower. He had already eaten and brushed his teeth this morning so he was done in like 10 minutes. Once dry he picked out some new clothes from the closet that were more suited for the warmer weather in Soleil. Damen put on a white light jeans and an open white blouse. It was part of the clothes they had shopped for when he got to Soleil more recently. Most of his old outfits had been more based on a moderate climate that was more cold than warm.

When he exited his room, the demon looked at the clock to see he had about 5 minutes left to make it to the park on time. Since it wasn't that far away, he should be able to make it if he walked a bit more fast than usual. On his way to the front door, Damen picked up his keys as he went and after locking his door, he made straight for the park to meet his friend. They had mentioned they knew a good Sushi place and the demon looked forward to trying it out with Mark. It was nice to know this island had food restaurants that were more akin to his home back in Japan. With his quick pace it didn't take long to reach the park at all, yet as he approached it, he could see he wasn't the first to arrive.

The man smiled and walked on towards Mark, glad to see him once more. "Good morning my friend! You arrived here early I see. Thanks for agreeing to hang out some more today." Damen said as he got into earshot of the other, lifting a hand in greeting before he arrived at the same spot as Mark. "How are you feeling after these days? No more sickness?" the demon asked curiously. He hoped they felt completely normal again, Damen didn't like seeing his friend sick and unable to do much. Being sick was always such a bad experience. He was but glad he was able to make it a bit easier for Mark.

-

-

Original Outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/GWdCB6F.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/GWdCB6F.jpg[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:25 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:47 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Home, Doux District
                                                              Status: Texting with Mark

Yesterday had been a great time with Mark. They had a great lunch together and a wonderful conversation about all sorts. The subject of visiting Japan together was still going on for a bit before they changed topics until they were ready to go home. Even after a short time in Soleil, the demon already felt the calming effect of it on him. He even got used to the fact he was no longer constantly working. He worried less about deadlines without becoming sloppy nor negligence. In short, Soleil had exactly the effect on Damen as his friend and co-founder had hoped.

This his friend noticed as much as well when he paid an unannounced visit to the demon's new house in Soleil. When his doorbell rang Damen at first wondered who it could be. He didn't really have any appointments here for his work and Mark had sent a message earlier he replied to as well in which he didn't mention anything about visiting. Damen was really surprised to see his friend at the door. Of course he wasn't less enthusiastic about it, they had been best friends for a long time and he did miss their meet ups. Damen was just about making water for tea so they could chat in the living room when he got another message from Mark. The demon smiled and texted back as he waited for the water cooker to finish.

"Hey Mark. My friend and co-founder came for a visit and he suddenly rang the bell. We are about to drink some tea and catch up. He will probably not stay long though, knowing him. What are you doing? If you want to meet up just let me know wink "

The man sent the message before he put his phone back in his pocket and carried a tray inside with the cups and several types of tea. It had not escaped the other that Damen acted different however and he soon asked about his life in Soleil. It was a short topic, just curious how Damen was liking this quiet island. Damen had mentioned Mark before in some of the emails and that seemed to have entertained his friend. But soon their convo switched to what it usually did lately: the company. After a while they said their goodbye to meet again soon and Damen cleaned up the table once the other left.

He also checked his phone if Mark had reacted again in the meanwhile. If possible Damen would love to meet up again, but he kept in mind that his friend might be busy or perhaps was writing some more, so he kept in mind the answer might be a no too.

By Bi Blitz

-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:14 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Home, Soleil
                                                              Status: Waiting for Mark

"That sounds like a great idea! He just left, so you can come by whenever it is convenient for you my friend smile "

Damen smiled and sent the message before placing the phone on the kitchen table and turning to the dishes. There wasn't much but the man wanted to be ready for when Mark came by and have the house settled so he could relax and focus on relaxing with his friend. Once his dishes were done, Damen did a quick vacuum of the house. After all he wasn't sure when Mark would come by, but he had some time for it. Since they still had to walk to his place after all. Once that was finished, Damen sat down and for a rare moment turned on the television to pass the time as he waited.

His mobile was within reach just in case as he zapped through the channels before settling on a documentary about underwater aquatic life. Which showed how the fish and other wildlife survived in the ocean and throughout coral reefs. The demon was curious to the reef of Soleil too, but he was in no way qualified to go deep sea diving. At least if the coral reef was where he thought it was. He was certain you needed specific licenses and certificates to go diving in the ocean.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:32 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

Once Mark received the text that he Damen's friend had left he would slide into his shoes and made his way out the front door of his house to head to Damen's It was a nice walk late in the afternoon, there weren't as many cars out and about and those that were out were people coming home from work. Mark for his part sped walk the entire way there, he wasn't sure why but he just wanted to see the other man badly right now. He just chalked it up to just being excited to see his friend again, it had happened now these last several days since the other man openly accepted him even with his sordid past. It just felt nice to have someone who seemed so genuine around, it really brought Mark's mood up whenever he was around. Once he arrived Mark would stop at the front door and knocked on it, still not feeling entirely comfortable just walking into the other man's house. It was his home after all and the younger man had no place just waltzing in like he belonged there.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:45 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Status: Relaxing with Mark

Damen was relaxing a bit on the couch as he watched the tv on which now they showed the hunting habits of the octopus. Though it was in his kind's nature to hunt, due to his upbringing Damen never gave in to that urge and by now it was almost non-existent. Anything of violence didn't sit well with the man as he was raised to respect nature as an equal, perhaps even a superior and this included the animals. Sure they hunted for food and such in the original forest, elves too, but the man never got close to any of that.

Still the thought about the hunting and octopus soon vanished when he heard the knock on his door. A smile played over his features as he got up from the couch right away, knowing it was his friend. Damen walked to the front door and opened it, glad to see Mark again. "Good afternoon my friend! Come on in. You can just walk in anytime, I didn't lock the door." the demon said cheerfully as he stepped aside and back into the hallway a bit so his friend could enter his home. It wouldn't do to let him stand in the doorway after all. Besides, Damen always enjoyed it when Mark came over.

The man waited for his friend to get ready with taking off shoes etc before he would lead them back to the living room. Of course Mark already knew the way, but it was just proper hosting. "Do you want something to drink? Tea, Coffee, Soda?" he asked as he walked to the table but waited with sitting down so he could grab them something to drink in case Mark wanted something. Of course he could just go make water for tea, but for all he knew his friend had just drank enough.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:01 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

Mark wasn't left standing at the doorway for too long because when the door open a smile grew on his face at the sight of his good friend. Of course Mark would frown for just a moment when Damen stated that he can just walk into the others house "Are you um..sure? I'd hate to just come in if you're ever busy..." Mark of course knew the other man worked on his computer and there was no way he'd always be free to spend time with Mark, the other man had to be busy some days. Of course once he stepped in he would quickly remove his shoes as became customary when coming over. Once Mark was done he walked into the other man's home as a small smile played at his lips at the offer and he shook his head a little bit "A glass of water is fine, thank you Damen" he stated before turning his attention to the television and watched with fascination as they showed the octopus hunting down a rather large crab, showing how the octopus uses it's beak to smash open the shell of the crap and eat the innards and flesh of the poor sea creature "Jeez, they don't spare details" he commented with a small smile on his face. The fact that they were clear about the facts was something Mark appreciated, they definetly didn't gloss over details. Finally the young man would turn to Damen when he came back "So how was your friends visit? Did um...did you guys have a good time catching up?" he questioned with a small tilt of the head and a smile on his face.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:57 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Status: Talking with Mark

Damen smiled gently. Mark was always ever worrying it seemed. Of course the demon was fine with this as well. He didn't mind it if his friend would just walk on in, but if they weren't comfortable doing so that was alright too. "Not if I know you are coming over. Don't worry about it. I am supposed to relax and enjoy a quiet life here after all. But if you prefer not to it is up to you." he replied with a light chuckle and winked before moving toward the living room. With his friend's answer he walked to the kitchen to heat up some water for himself and while that was working he grabbed a glass from his cupboard and filled it with water from the tap before returning to Mark, just in time to hear their comment about the television.

"They definitely do not make it more fun than it is. That is partly why I like most documentaries. They are clear and genuine." the man agreed as he offered the water to Mark with a smile. Damen let the tv run as he turned to Mark once they asked about the visit. "We did actually. We used to meet up every day, go out for dinner together every week to synch up our work lists. It is kind of weird that has changed, but I do not regret coming here." he replied with a gentle note. Of course it was something to get used to. The other had pretty much been his only true friend that the demon knew was with him for friendship and nothing else.

The man also knew about Damen's true heritage. Of course Mark was now his friend too, since they met at that coffee shop really. But the demon had yet to drum up the courage to confide in Mark about what he truly was. Still these thoughts weren't on his mind for long. It was not the time. "How has your day been so far Mark?" Damen asked curiously. He hoped they had a good day.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:55 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

Mark just couldn't himself, worrying about anything and everything had become almost second nature for the young man. What if this? What if that? He was by and large a true worry wart about even just the smallest of things that most others wouldn't even bat an eye at. The young man would nod his head a little bit when his friend pointed out that he was supposed to be relaxing and not working as much. He would then shake his head when the other mentioned about him not having to if he didn't want to "W..well...no...I mean...if I really wouldn't be bothering you then...I suppose I can start doing that.." Mark would just make sure to send a text at least twenty or more minutes in advance just to be safe. Once he was seated and watching what Damen had left on TV, Mark would turn his head and accepted the glass from him as a small smile was on his face "I like documentaries myself, I learn more from these than...I ever did in school..." he stated, his tone getting just a touch softer for a moment before chuckling and shaking his head a little bit, there was no reason to think about school anymore. He was out of there. Mark would sip the water as Damen spoke about how he and his friend would see each other everyday and a bunch of other things. It all sounded very nice and he was glad to know that Damen enjoyed himself with the others visit. He made sure to listen and absorb every word that was spoken before nodding his head "Breaking habits and daily rituals can be rather difficult" he stated, speaking from personal experience on the matter. He would then play with the body of his glass when the other returned the question and Mark became a bit more bashful, the other might know about his personal problems but still he felt a bit embarrassed "Everything's been....pretty um...pretty good...my uh...psychologist paid me a visit and we...eh...talked about some stuff..." he then shrugged his shoulders a little bit as a small smile graced his face "Well...other than that...I got to see you today..so my day is bit better" that was an appropriate thing to say to a friend, right? He was pretty sure it was, Mark genuinely enjoyed Damen's non judgmental company, the other man really was such a nice and calming presence.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:45 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Status: Talking with Mark

Damen listened to Mark talk and placed down two new drink coasters for Mark's and his drink. For some reason his friend also put him at ease, much like how one feels completely comfortable with another. That said the demon never really did act different, though perhaps a bit more open and free when it comes to being among friends. The man nodded when Mark mentioned school. "I still well remember those days, even now. School was utterly boring to me, until I got into the one that focused more on engineering." he agreed and nodded at Mark.

When he heard about the visit of the therapist, the demon wasn't surprised nor did he act much different on hearing about it, except for genuine interest in his friend's day. "I'm glad to hear that all goes well there too." he replied and smiled. Damen then walked back to the kitchen to check on his water and when he saw it was heated, he took a cup and a saucer for his teabag once used, picked Green Tea and walked back to the living room. "I'm glad that I help you like that as well." the demon replied and chuckled softly. "Would you like a slice of apple pie my friend?" he asked as he placed down his tea on the coaster next to Mark's and looked at his friend. The man had actually bought a small apple pie in the grocery store and he did not mind at all to share it with Mark, gladly even if they felt like some.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:46 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark listened to Damen speak about his time in school and how he found it to be so boring. Well the nineteen year old wasn't about to speak about his own school experiences, not because he thought Damen would judge him but because he didn't want to bring down the good mood that hung in the air. Instead he chuckled a little bit and offered a small smile to the other man "I wish I could find a passion..uh.. like you did, I still don't know what I want to do with my life..." he stated with a small and amused look on his face. Frankly Mark didn't feel much of a strong passion for any topic in particular, he enjoyed writing little short stories but that was more or less a hobby as well as a form of stress relief for him. Once they began talking about their days he was as usual pleasantly surprised to know that Damen once again only seemed to show genuine interest in his day, it was so nice. Once he spoke about seeing him and how it brightened his day he quickly nodded his head at what his friend said and offered a smile "Y..yeah...seeing you and uh...spending time...with you, it uh..." why was he suddenly getting nervous when saying this? He just wanted Damen to know just how much he treasured their friendship "...It...really does brighten my day...." he stated as he felt his face grow a bit warm at what he said which made no sense to Mark, it was just the honest truth. He would then smile a bit more and nodded his head at the offer of apple pie "Yes please! Apple pie is...probably one of my favorite desserts" of all the American desserts apple pie is bar none one of the best things ever in his humble opinion.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items