Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love has no Bounds: Love story between Orion&DragonMistress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:14 am
Bella had woken up only to find Loki sitting there. She stared a few seconds before closing her eyes while trying to erase the image of the man out of her mind. "I am not yours. Please stop saying that." she replied after a moment of gathering her thoughts. The man was determined to irritate her, wasn't he? She watched as the girls vanished and blinked at the question. "I slept fine. Thank you for asking." she replied flatly, eyeing him. "Is there a reason why you are here? In nothing but a robe?" she asked him, pulling her blanket closer around her as she waited for a response. She just knew he was here for a reason. What it was, she didn't know but could probably guess. To mess with her. Again. She'd punch him if she thought she could fat away with it.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:45 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki God of Mischief

Loki gave her a raised brow as he brought a glass of wine to his lips,"I was bored", he confessed,"Your amusing and I find myself wondering what you think of this morning anyways..", he commented she had an open balcony bedroom in a lovely country that never got cold and always stayed rather warm the scenery was lovely and she could actually smell the beaches salty waves not far from this room,"Either way I wanted to have breakfast and see what you eat as far as food goes.. I am curious.. I haven't had a mortal around in awhile and as you know", he sighs lay back in the lounger,"We gods just constantly do the same stuff over and over.. it gets so boring...", he closes his eyes as he told her,"You want privacy to dress?", he asked rather annoyed,"I can tell by the way your modestly trying to cover yourself", he sighed snapping his fingers as he disappeared from the room,"Very well", his voice echoed in her room,"I'll return after your done I suppose".... Then there was nothing but silence.

Svein the Immortal Servant

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:10 pm
Bella just gave him another look before watching him disappear to who knows where, shaking her head. She stretched before getting out of bed and preparing for the morning. She took a nice bath, then got dressed in a simple blouse and skirt. She left herself barefooted before padding over to the balcony to get a better look at what Loki was talking about. "Wow..." was all she could say when she saw the view, closing her eyes as the breeze from the sea blew around her. She had never been to the beach before and she always wondered what it would be like. Maybe Loki would let her go there for a day. She snorted to herself before leaving on the railing to watch over the ocean, enjoying it before Loki returned or his servant came by.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:21 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Loki appeared next to her planting an arm over her shoulder as he gazed out at the sea as well,"Its lovely yes?", he smirked gazing down at her with twinkling eyes,"You mortals take pleasure in the simplest forms of nature", he chuckled slowly,"I rather like it sometimes it gives me thought on what I should do or say", he paused,"Either way I request you come with me for the day I have a place to show you", he informed her turning to a door on the side of her room it led to a stairs in which he began to walk down into a lighted hall that spiraled down.

Svein the Immortal Servant

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:40 pm
(hey. I replied in the other rp. Don't know if you got it ..)

Bella twitched when she heard Loki beside her as well as feeling his arms on her shoulder. She gently shrugged it off. "Yes, it is. And most of us do." she replied to his statements before giving him a long look when he asked her to follow him. She hesitated for a brief minute before deciding to actually follow him. She was curious on where he was leaving her and had to worry if he was planning on doing something to her. She hoped not bit she would fight if he tried anything. "Exactly where is it that you are leaving me to?" she asked quietly, looking around as they headed deeper.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:59 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Loki sighed as they headed deeper down the spiral stairs case,"Dont worry about it Belladona just follow", the lights were dimming and right as you turned the bend there was complete darkness and loki disappeared into it. Now if she were brave she would be able to catch up to him with only a few rapid steps and grab his arm.. but if she feared to go into the dark he would reach out and grab her into it either way... Loki had already made plans with the human and he intended to follow them through regardless of what she wanted.

[also please requote I have O-O no idea where it is DX]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:18 pm
Bella really wanted to hit the other but refrained from doing so. She quickly noticed the the lights were getting dimmer and she had to be more careful as to not trip and fall. She instinctively ran to keep up with Loki, reaching out to grab his arm so she would not get lost in the darkness. She had no idea of what was going on or what Loki was planning, but she unconsciously pressed herself against the other's arm as Loki continued to lead her to who knows where. Her vision wasn't the best in the dark, so she clung to the male, not caring about her position at the moment. By Freya, this was unnerving and she hoped that they got where ever they were going soon.

GuenivereOrion

(Okay. )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:43 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Loki blinked slowly before smirking as he felt the arm clutch to him he wrapped an arm around her body and told her in a soothing voice,"Fear not Belladona.. I'm here shhh sshhh", he told her. They walked for a little while longer and then after what seemed like an eternity they began to see a light up ahead and they were walking out of a cave into a gorgeous sea side lagoon... The water was crystal clear the waves weren't massive and you could see shiny oyster shells at the bottom of the lagoon which had been cleaned and left opened by the local sea life who ate them,"Do you like it?", he asked releasing her to explore.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:57 pm
Bella would allow the arm wrapping around her as they continued the walk until they came into the light and to the sight of a lagoon. She gasped before letting go of Loki, walking forward and taking in everything before turning back to him and smiled. "Yes! I love it." she replied happily, her blue eyes sparkling with joy. She turned back to the lagoon, the breeze playing with her hair and she took in the air. This was nice, she had to admit. She started to move but paused to look back at Loki, asking him if it was okay to explore.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:01 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Loki nodded toward her with a smirk he found her enthusiasm rather funny but at the same time a strange oddness came over him causing his heart to thump rather strangely.. he wouldnt call it love but excitement? To see that smile again a sad glow came to his eyes as he stepped over to the lagoon his legs knee deep in the waves of the water he watched the sea as it pulled at his dark hair venturing forward he closed his eyes taking in the sense of the water... He wanted to see what she would like more this place or that beneath the sea? He glanced over toward her keep a watchful eye on her soft figure as she played about in the lagoon.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:20 pm
Bella was off the minute she got a nod from the god. She was exiting every nook, climbing over rocks and playing in the water. This was great. She had not felt like this since she was a little girl when both her father and birth mother was alive. It made her sad to think about them but she shook it off and continued to explore before noticing Loki. She walked over to him, wondering what he was doing. "What are you doing?" she asked in curiosity.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:02 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Loki turned his attention to a worried belladona feeling only slightly alarmed until she asked what he was doing he frowned he thought it evident with the way he was watching her,"Thinking", he told her staring out at the sea,"Wondering if you were going to be happy enough with this or wanted to go underwater", he contemplated,"I have the ability to turn you into a water breather if you wanted to... it all depends on what you want is the question". He found it rather ridiculous if she asked him to be one to there was no way he was turning into a fish creature but he observed he could still be in this form and walk or swim around just fine with his powers...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:07 pm
Bella blinked at the question before tilting her head to the side, thinking about it. "I wouldn't mind going underwater." she replied after a minute or two. "In fact, I've always wanted to see what it was like underwater anyway and since you asked I think now is the perfect time to get a glance." she replied with a smile while trying to hide her excitement. Though, she did wonder on how he was going to get her underwater. She felt that it would definitely be an interesting, that was for sure.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:16 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Loki smirked as he waved his hand over head as her body began to transform into a mermaid, before she landed in the shallow water he flung her upwards way into the sky and outwards into the sea,"have fun!", he yelled at her waving as he stuck his hands in his pockets and began to walk into the sea in his usual clothes.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:09 pm
Bella blinked when she felt Loki's magic spread over her. It wasn't unpleasant but it definitely felt rather strange. She had been turned into a mermaid but before she could even hit the shallow part of the water, Loki caught her and then flung her up and into the deeper part of the water. She didn't even have the time to freak put before she hit the water and went under. After a minute or two, she managed to get herself righted and swam to the surface to hear the other's statement about having fun. She called him a jerk for throwing her before thanking him and then disappeared underwater. She had to take a few seconds to get used to her tail which was dark pink at the hips before facing into a light purple once it teaches the find which were in the shape of a fan. She shook herself out of it before going to explore the underwater world, which was beautiful to say the least.

GuenivereOrion

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces