Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Monsoon Temples[+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin watched the explosive force of Selina's attack force the guard through the front door. Once they were all alerted they sprung into action. They instantly recognized the police captain when he came into their view. Three men charged Selina instead of himself. [1] "Damn cowards." With immediacy Kenshin jumped between them and Selina and released a blast of chakra from the tip of the blade. All three men were sent flying back forcefully into a cave wall. Their bodies broke through the stone and were highly damaged. [2] They would be dead if they were standard convicts. They had the physical fortitude to withstand such an attack and continue fighting. At the very least Kenshin was able to damage them by cracking ribs and defending Selina. He ran toward them immediately before they could counter-attack. [3] The one who was the most mobile threw a powerful flaming punch toward the police captain's face. Chakra coated the tip of the white rapier and began jamming it into his tenketsu points. The fire in his flame punch was put out as he lost control over his chakra. The stabs from the fencer were not puncturing the skin but they were restricting his chakra use and causing intense internal pain. He collapsed to his knees as one of the men that was forced into the wall regained his senses and ran toward Selina once more. [4]

Gang Member Arrest | S-Rank Custom Village Mission | 4/8 posts

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 1,050 || 1,150】○【STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145

Technique Used:
• Hakke Hasangeki [ Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher ]
___○ A
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Active

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina watched in admiration as Kenshin disarmed the grand majority of the forces. It was clear that the swordsmen's skills have drastically improved since the two last interacted. She gasped when the flamming fist almost collided. She was relieved when Kenshin managed to ignore the damage. He clearly was better than any of these criminals.
(5/8 )

As the man charged back at her Selina readied herself. She sword that she would not be useless and she was going to keep that vow. Chakra manifested into her hand as she slammed her palm directly into the ground. As the man moved toward her he created in his two hands a hammer out of water. He readied himself to bring the hammer down on the woman's head when the chakra from Selina's hand caused a thorn symbol to manifest along the floor. In a ten foot diameter the seal appeared as it glowed with a violet light. Dark tendrils laced in thorns wrapped around the limbs of the man. They pinned the man in place and held him with cruel security. "One down!" Selina shouted to Kenshin. Her concentration was to keep up the seal, which meant that Kenshin had to secure the others.
(6/8 )

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 4 || 】○【SPEED: 8 || 】○【REFLEX: 4 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 0 ||】○【CHAKRA: 600 || 700】○【STAMINA: 490 || 490

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ Whatever my Custom is
____★ B-ranked overwhelming
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ He watched the man with the water hammer charge Selina and almost went to her aid until the third man that was pushed into the wall attacked him. He suddenly came to life and forced Kenshin to engage in the melee. The police captain fought him but still kept an eye on Selina. Thankfully, she was able to deal with him on her own, which he did not expect. [1] When she announced that the man was defeated, Kenshin was still engaging with the criminal before him. This man was skilled in genjutsu apparently and continued to cast them at him. His byakugan allowed him to pierce through the sight based illusions with ease. The man also used daggers in close quarters. It was not long before Kenshin was able to land a tenketsu locking combination. This prevented him from casting anymore genjutsu and forced him to collapse from the pain. "Genjutsu is the coward's favorite weapon." The juggernaut of justice said as he advanced into the compound further. Eventually, a pack of five appeared and surrounded them before two of the criminals targetted Selina and three targetted Kenshin. [2]

Gang Member Arrest | S-Rank Custom Village Mission | 8/8 posts

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 1,050 || 1,150】○【STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145

Technique Used:
• Hakke Hasangeki [ Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher ]
___○ A
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Active

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:04 pm
User Image

C A S H E W

User Image

Cashew trailed closely behind Sato as the boy lead him to the temple they were supposed to clean up. The mouse had never been around this part of the mountain, and was exposed to so many new sights on their way here. He was amazed how one managed to create an entire civilization in the mountains. When they arrived, the monks instantly recognized Sato, and the boy introduced his furry friend to the fellow monks. Shortly after, the two were given cleaning supplies, and guided down the dimly lit walkways into the main rooms that needed to be clean. "Thank you Sato, and mousy-friend for taking up this responsibility." The old monk said, smiling at the two. "Lady Shiraishin would be proud of you, young one." With those final words, the monk left the two to their duties.

"Lady Shiraishin? Who is that?" Cashew asked curiously as he picked up one of the prayer mats for Sato to sweep under. "That's my mother. She frequently visits this temple, protecting and providing for the monks here as well." "Oh, how nice of her. So she's a ninja?" The two moved onto another prayer mat, using team work to get them cleaned up, one by one. "Yeah." Sato replied, "She hails from a secret clan known as the Shiraishin, a group of elite ninja who've hunted demons in the past. Most of them serve under Arashigakure as silent guardians now. That's all mother was allowed to tell me about them, I'm forbidden to know anymore than that until I earn their respect. Mother says they're always watching me; that monk you saw? He's one of them." Cashew listened to Sato with extreme interest. It was odd to meet his father who seemed to stay at home, while his mother was out protecting the village. In his family, his father was out most of the time to gather food until he and his siblings became old enough to help. His mother stayed in the nest nursing her children. "So you're father is not a Shinobi?" Sato and Cashew finished cleaning under the prayer mats, as well as cleaning the mats themselves. They moved on to the various statues representing the gods of specific religions, dusting and wiping them down to a shine.

"He was, for a time. After he injured himself to the point where a Shinobi career wasn't possible for him, he decided to work for a local black smith and pursue his passion as a chef." Cashew nodded. If Mr. Hiraihoshi wanted to be a chef, then the mouse had no problems backing him up one-hundred percent... so long as he didn't try to hurt him. The food he was cooking when they arrived smelled fantastic. He only hoped one day Mr. Hiraihoshi would be able to tolerate him enough to teach him some of his cooking techniques. The statues and idols upon the pedestals were cleaned to perfection. Taking their buckets and sponges they got down on all fours, cleaning the main floor after the entrance which was made with marble. "That's why I want to become a great Shinobi." Sato said, breaking the silence that had taken over for some time as they cleaned. "My father is counting on me to live the dream that he couldn't. My mother - although she has never said it - has high expectations for me due her side of the family's reputation that I must uphold. As for me, making my parents proud of me is not all I do this for..." Sato paused, staring into his reflection of the slick marble. Cashew watched him quietly, refraining from speaking until after his friend was done. "I'm not all that special, to be honest. Like, among all the other kids in my class. I have to work much harder to understand things, and because of that, I'm seen as a nerd by other people because I'm always studying. In a world where everyone who has amazing talent raises to the top, I'd like to see where someone generic like myself fits into the mold."

"I see... Well, if you ask me, I think you're pretty special." The mouse smiled, dragging the sponge across the marbled floor in front of him, then back across. His motions were controlled; at a steady rhythm. "I don't think anyone would have stood up for me like you have done, other than Mr. Tosokurui. You two are all I have to consider as friends in this village; I'm really grateful for you both. Where anyone else may have looked past me or viewed me in negative light because who I am, you two see something different. I didn't ask to be a rodent, but it's what I am. I'm not ashamed. All I want is for others to see me as more than just a mouse. We may be small, but we are not insignificant. Mr. Tosokurui has given me the chance to prove that, and that is why I have vowed my service to this village, and Mr. Toso, as a Shinobi." With the marbled floor cleaned to perfection, the buckets were dumped of their dirty water and the sponges wrung dry. The temple was starting to fill with people coming to profess their faith to their religions and idols, and the temple was cleaned to the best of the duo's ability just in time. Cashew and Sato bowed to the monk, making their exits quietly as to not to disturb those already in prayer or deep mediation. "Do you think we'll graduate together?" Sato asked as they approached the stairs outside of the temple. "I'm sure we could, my friend. We still have a long ways to go before that time, so we should focus on doing our best in our studies." Sato smiled, "Right!" And with that the two left the temple, having completed Sato's chores for the day, with some daylight to spare. What would they do now? [ Exit ]

• Mission: Clean the Village Shrines, completed.

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x ║ ACx 3250 x ║ RYOx 1550
                                            Arashigakurex Academy Student x E-Rankx Bloodline/Bukijutsu - Speedy Mausx
                                            xxxxx

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:26 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin arrived in the Monsoon Temples after leaving the Drop District. He traveled through the caverns and arrived in the center of the area which resembled an open rocky courtyard of sorts between the bridges and the caves. This area was largely unpopulated so he need not worry about citizens. Captain Kosei then stabbed the lightning rod into the ground and turned it on. He quickly backed away and awaited that reaction.

Enter.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 790 || 1,210】○【STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:24 am
All was well. Things happened as they should. A large bolt of lightning coalesced and struck the ground. The chakra veins dispersed. Kenshin could breathe a sigh of relief. Only...as far out as he was suddenly a large sum of people in white robes that bore a bolt of lightning on them started to fill the area slowly. The monsoon temples, of course, were welcoming of any religion that included well. Weirdo cults. All the members would surround Kenshin and raise their arms high. "THE SKY HAS SPOKEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THE LIGHTENING CALLER HE COMES TO SPREAD HIS BLESSINGS UPON HIS LAND!" The group of fanatics all started to grow closer towards Kenshin. Their 'leader' by the look of it due to having bigger robes would ask Kenshin. "Why doth thine not wear thou holy attire brother? Can you not see he spreads his seeds for you while all of our attempts have failed? You should rejoice that he answered when you called for him!" All the followers began to bow towards Kenshin..or rather that's what it seemed like...they were actually upon closer inspection, bowing to the device. Although with all their eyes averted Kenshin could likely sneak his way out of this nutty collection.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin was beginning to believe that the whole village was insane at this point. They did not seem to be this strange under the leadership of the twins, but perhaps he did not notice it before. When he was surrounded by the lightning cultists he felt his eyebrows instinctually furrow. Worshipping lightning was a sinful form of idolatry that Kenshin would not abide by. As they bowed in front of the lightning rod he shook his head and started walking away. "Just don't touch it!" Captain Kosei yelled as he was running away and toward the next location.

Exit.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 790 || 1,210】○【STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin arrived in the Monsoon Temples in a hurry. It was highly unusual for chakra to be emanating from the caves. The police force's sensor corps informed him on the radio that it was a chakra disturbance and to be careful. He went into the deepest cavern of the area and found a heightened sense of attunement to his surroundings. The cave was deep and pitch black but he suddenly felt the urge to sit down and feel his surroundings. He had never been moved by meditation except as training for his precise chakra control. He allowed his byakugan to go inactive.

Dreadful thoughts of his childhood often penetrated Kenshin's mind and left him in a state of constant inner conflict. Every moment of his entire life was marked by this inner strife. It tortured his mind but also gave him his immense drive for justice against the types of people who harmed him like his parents and the other inmates. However, in this moment of early meditation, he felt at peace. [1] There was an awareness of his surroundings that permeated his thoughts rather than those of vengeance against society's rebels. He inhaled deeply and felt the stars above him and the earth rooting him from below. The stars were constant beacons of light piercing the darkness and were the sentinels of the night sky. He had an admiration for the world's natural laws and would now become more attuned to them. [2] He finally exhaled and felt his chakra beginning to interact with the profound natural energy around him. His dispatcher continued to speak through his police radio but Kenshin would not even hear it. Apparently, natural energy was pulsing through the area more profoundly as Kenshin sat within it. He loosened his tense shoulders and neck and continued his breathing. [3] The dispatcher was unsure of Kenshin's status. The police and CORE agents were concerned that this natural energy was disruptive and harmful. Why natural energy was so strong in this place was a mystery to Kenshin. However, Kenshin did not require answers within this profound moment of connection with nature. [4] In his seated lotus position his facial expression remained completely emotionless. He also continued his breathing as the natural energy flowed in and out of his chakra pool as the tides did. This man lived with a clenched fist for his entire and suddenly felt a need to let go. His mind's eye joined the cosmos in what felt like an astral projection. [5] It was at this halfway point that he started to feel himself heavily sweating. How strange it was to find it difficult for the simple act of letting go and then hopefully returning to his vantage point in existence. The energy that he felt in nature continued mixing with his own chakra and would produce budding physical effects. His eyes were starting to change as well as his physique. [6] All of this was pure intuition in this place of natural connection. Kenshin felt his chakra being influenced by these natural processes. He always thought of chakra as purely a weapon of justice, but it was much more. He for once became astonished by the ignorance that he once felt toward such energies. [7] He continued his intensive breathing and felt the sweat drip down his face. Meditation had never been so exhausting to him and he was unsure of what was happening to him. All he understood was that he needed to let go of what was plaguing him and feel nature. He watched his body floating among the stars from above. [8] As the natural energy and his chakra mixed together, he watched as horrible images that played in his mind and tortured him for years were being let go. There was a letting go and an acceptance of what he has survived. Visions of the war and of his childhood among the prisoners were disappearing while being accepted at the same time. He had no sense of time's passage or of any outside noise in his life. [9] His heavenly and spiritual body continued to ascend as he met his physical threshold. The natural energy and his own chakra were now near their completion. This was a critical moment in his meditation on nature chakra. He felt exhausted and tempted to stop the mixing but persevered until the process was completed. He opened his eyes to this new awareness as the natural energy in the cavern dissipated around him. Now he was awakened. [10]

COMPLETED: Human Path Sage Mode Training [ 10/10 meditation posts & 43 sentences ]

He stood up from his seated position and spoke into his radio with the dispatcher. "I'm fine. Do the sensors still feel the energy?" The dispatcher responded that the so-called threat had been neutralized completely. Now Kenshin would leave the cave as a wiser man than when he entered it.

Enter/Exit.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 1,460 || 1,460】○【STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Personal Attributes
Gentle Fist of the Law | All gentle fist techniques cost ten less chakra and stamina at a minimum of five while genjutsu costs five more chakra.
Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.
Born Geniuses | The Hyuuga members are born able to learn 2 extra taijutsu per post, and are capable of starting with an extra tai style.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina listened intently as Kameyo spoke. From the strain in her voice she knew that the woman just needed someone to listen to. All the while, Selina nodded and silently guided her to the first stop of the village tour. The two of them found themselves standing outside a temple. Once her back was toward the door Selina smiled at her new friend. "It sounds to me like you have been carrying a lot of sadness on your shoulders Miss." She said, awkwardly aware at this moment that she did not know the young ladies name. "There have been a lot of times in my life I felt the same way. That I was meant to help out more, but things have constrained me from doing any good." She said, lamenting her idol contract. Although she wanted to go back to active duty shinobi work after the attack from Uzushiogakure, her managers and contracts prohibited her. Because of that, she was forced to remain on the sidelines while the world around her was in chaos.

"Therefore! I thought a good place for us to start our tour would be the Moonsoon Temple. Although not devoted to any religion per say, its welcoming aura allows people from all walks of life to say their prayers in peace. In your case, I think what will help you be okay is if you can make amends to the people you feel like you wronged. So let's go inside and see." She said as she turned around and entered the temple. On a nearby bench Selina sat and scooted over so that her new friend could sit with her. Selina then clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. She silently prayed for the people who were affected by the horrors of the Uzushiogakure attack. She also prayed for the families who feel scared and alone by the current Arashikage's decision to make the village airborne. Finally, she prayed to her dear friend Kenshin, who lost so much during these attacks. Her prayers focused on him as she wished nothing more than for him to feel a sense of peace.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 2 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 3 ||】○【CHAKRA: 850 || 850】○【STAMINA: 490 || 490

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ Whatever my Custom is
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 2000/2000   stamina 1600/1600   ranks )

• Kameyo couldn't think of anything to say for a while, letting herself be led by Selina. She didn't practice any religion herself but the aura of the area was pleasantly subdued and she found it easy to follow. She meditated more than prayed, then finally let herself think about all the lives she had taken over the years from her life in Gimangakure, and how red her ledger was. Arashigakure could never accept a cold blooded murder, she realized slowly. Whatever foolish ideas she had been humoring were just that - foolish. But she did feel more at peace after thinking about the people she'd hurt - only some of them bad and some of them in the wrong place at the wrong time. Kameyo was capable of healing, so she had to believe that she could save as many lives as she'd taken.

"Thank you," Kameyo said after a long peaceful moment. "I used to be hunted down by a merchant family - they had posters of me everywhere, 'Kameyo of the Jiongu Clan' plastered on wanted signs on all of their caravans. No one outside of the huge family would ever come for me, due to reputation or maybe their potential employment of me for my skills later down the road... and I took down every single one of them. I ended a dynasty," she confessed with little emotion. "I hadn't ever thought... it had never occurred to me that I could be anything other than a hired hitman. I guess that's what Gimangakure does to you," she observed with mirth.

"Sometimes, I don't think I ever stood a chance. But I guess that's just me evading responsibility... But being exposed to the kindness, the safety of Arashigakure has been eye-opening... and I hope to save many lives in order to abate the negativity and hurt I've brought the world." She let her eiseijutsu chakra flow to her hands, glowing green, more for herself than for Selina's information. Then she closed her hands into fists and absorbed the chakra again.

ooc:
        500/500 natural chakra -- sage mode ended

Mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina opened her eyes and turned to Kameyo while she spoke. The woman told the horrors which have plagued her life. At first Selina was a little disturbed by the amount of violence in the young lady's life. However, she swallowed her judgment and continued to listen. She wanted to give Kameyo the benefit of the doubt until she finished. And sure enough, her efforts were rewarded when she reached her conclusion. Selina smiled as she placed her hands gently on the other woman's. "I think, when you have it in you to bring good to the world, that all of the sorrow in your world will melt away. Sadness hurts, and people do not always forgive. But as long as you have good in your heart, you can bring this world closer to light." She said honestly. It was hard for her to shake off the magical girl training she foolishly made up for herself back when she was a kid. However, she did believe in her words. Even if people hurt others in the past, as long as they worked toward a better future then they can leave the world in a better place than when they found it.

Selina's hand retreated slightly at the sight of the two APD officers. They were both armed with batons as they stood at the edge of the bench. "Kameyo of the Jiongu clan? You are wanted for the interrogation about the stream of murders which just occurred around the agricultural district." The man on the right said. Selina's eyes widened as she stood from the bench. "Just occurred? Kameyo was with me the whole time!" Selina declared. The man on the left raised a hand toward Selina. "Ma'am stay out of police business." The man ordered.

"Do you know who I am?!" Selina barked back offended. "This is official police business. A pop idol has no business being involved." The man on the right said threateningly. Selina blushed red as she moved to her pocket and pulled out the official badge Kenshin gave her. "I AM police!" She yelled as she moved past Kameyo to practically shove her badge in their faces. Although her service was currently suspended, she would not allow this insult to her character. "Even still miss. Kameyo needs to be brought in to the APD for further questioning." The officer said diplomatically. Selina felt her free hand curl into her fist, and her nails dig into her flesh. However, she knew that she was powerless to stop them. She gave a sympathetic look over to Kameyo as though to apologize. However, since Selina moved past Kameyo, that meant she also opened up Kameyo's route to run away, should she choose so.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 2 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 3 ||】○【CHAKRA: 850 || 850】○【STAMINA: 490 || 490

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ Whatever my Custom is
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 2000/2000   stamina 1600/1600   ranks )

• To her genuine surprise, Selina was an officer of the law. Huh. Probably shouldn't have confessed to all those crimes like that, but... Kameyo opened her mouth to offer a defense but she thought about the police having the same prejudice as those from Gimangakure and... it would be foolish to stay and be arrested, especially with Taketori having no idea.

She did the sensible thing and turned tail to run. She was grateful for the distraction but didn't even offer a word over her shoulder -- perhaps in the future, they could meet again and Kameyo could explain herself.

[exit to gust district]

ooc:
        500/750 natural chakra -- sage mode ended

Mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Both Selina and Kameyo were shocked when she made her bolt. The two moved in to move, but the pink hair of the girl whipped around in a way which stunned them. "I'm on it!" She ordered as she pursued her on foot. Selina had to make sure that Kameyo was safe, even if she didn't want her protection. It was for this reason that she followed the trail back to the girl.

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ Whatever my Custom is
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina brought Kameyo to the lower section of the valley. The two would have to trot along the rocky pathway next to the riverbed. Even with the act of water walking the currents would drag most ninja along to the mouth. The two continued the course until they came to a fissure within the wall. Sparks of light flickered from inside the darkness as a trail of torches guided the way toward something. Selina gulped as she looked inside, but saw nothing aside from the flashes. "Maybe we should have called in more help." She said anxiously. However, the two were so close to the goal. If they backed away now, the killer may kill again.

"I'll take the lead. I've had a good life." Selina said half joking, half serious. She then entered the improvised hallway, with hopefully Kameyo behind her. As the two entered further, they would find themselves enter a massive underground laboratory. Lining the walls were humanoid proportioned robots. There seemed to be six of the monsters in total; two on each wall, and two on the back wall by the entrance Selina and Kameyo entered from. Standing in front of a slab with a robotic man on it, a wild looking man in a trench coat kept playing with gadgets. Above the slab where the robot lay were five containers. Each one had a heart which radiated chakra of one of the five elements. The containers with the hearts had a tube connected to the robot.

"Soon! Soon I will transcend the need for flesh to cover my thread being!" The man chanted manically as he continued to work. Selina was mortified at what she saw, and in her confusion she couldn't stop herself from speaking out. "What is all of this?" She expressed as she looked around. She had never seen technology as advance as this, even from the UHV. Of course, Selina's mindless comment caused the doctor to turn around and look at the two women. "I am too close to finishing to have some cheerleaders stop me now!" The man shouted. Just as Selina was about to take offense his trench coat ripped, and spikes of tendrils exploded from his back as he continued to work on his project. Instinctively Selina disbursed into flower petals as the spike came at her. Kameyo would have to dodge a similar attack, but Selina was sure she could handle herself. As the threads moved past Selina, however, and she reformed next to her friend, she realized that neither she nor Kameyo were the real targets. Instead, the targets seemed to be the six robotic bodies which each were impaled with a spike. As the spikes left their bodies the robotic eyes glowed a certain colors. Their colors glowed akin to the hearts which hung above the laying robot, with the sixth robot just having pure white eyes.

"Maybe they didn't like being impaled?" Selina thought positively aloud as she looked around and noticed that the six robots seemed focused on the two of them. That was when the robot with glowing blue eyes expelled a gust of water from its gaping mouth. The stream would crush Selina and Kameyo's bones if it collided.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,075 || 1,155】○【STAMINA: 975 || 975

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ Sakidasu
____★ B
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:41 pm
Kameyo was silent on the trip down, mentally preparing herself to see a member of her clan committing these monstrosities. A month ago she might have celebrated with him afterward and talked about working on assignments in the future. But here she was now, debating whether or not it would be justified under Arashigakure law if she killed him.

The scene she saw in the cave disgusted her. It was a disrespect to her clans key ability to make the hearts depart the main body to function on their own. It was q cheap imitation, too. The man threw tendrils their way, so Kameyo jerked to the side to avoid the attack, but she came to the belated realization that she wasn't necessarily the target.

A huge gush of water came their way, exciting Kameyo since she was well equipped as the fish sage. She activated sage mode as she extended both of her arms using the tendrils. Her left arm wrapped around Selina in an uncomfortably bendy manner as her right jutted upward to put them both up to a cliff ledge near the entrance.

Kameyo considered the space before them and what fish ally would be more efficient if any. She had to keep an eye on the different elemental creatures, too, as they could make the water battlefield more difficult with raiton. But Kameyo put her own analysis aside to ask her partner. "How many friends should I invite to the party? A fish summon will require the water unless I bring in the Big Guns so I won't be able to clear the water from the field if I bring them. I could dissect my own suiton fight but I'll be without suiton to aid myself. And... don't hate me for asking this, but... dead or alive?" She didn't add that dead would be easier for herself.

mattysandwich
Excuse the unformatted work break post. I will edit in chakra totals and such when I get home.

Used: • C ] Ito Enchou [ Thread Extension ]
X-Rank Dodge (used at C, I think?)
Sage Mode Activated (500/750)

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out