Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Stormcloud Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ His attack successfully broke through the water barrier but was unable to pierce the veil of his opponent's own lightning armor. Each failed strike in the flurry of precise attacks frustrated Kenshin as they merely bounced off of the concussive chakra that coated his body. What he was not expecting was the man's quick retaliation as he struck his gut with a powerful punch that sent him soaring back. That punch managed to break through his lightning armor but was resisted by his own overwhelming heavenly Hyuuga armor he created as a provision against such techniques. He certainly felt the force of the punch as he flew back, but took no damage. Within a second the kage began flying towards him in midair and struck his chest with a lightning fist that overwhelmed his second stronger layer of armor. He continued to fly back before crashing into a wall. Thankfully, the layers of chakra armor, as well as his own impressive fortitude, prevented the damage from becoming too severe but was substantial nonetheless. He slid down in pain from his position leaning against the wall. The officer propped himself up with his hands before spitting blood on the ground. He wiped his mouth of the blood after a coughing fit and numerous gasps for oxygen. Kenshin was in pain from the punch and jittery from the lightning as well as exhausted from overuse of chakra. He held onto his chest where the final punch made contact and rubbed it. The sentinel took several deep breaths to collect himself before opening his mouth to speak. "Aaaaagggh!" He let out a loud groan to release his own frustration and express his pain. "I surrender." Kenshin felt a bit ashamed and humbled by the defeat but it was what he expected and he knew that he put all of his efforts into it. After several minutes of catching his breath and hiding his pain from his seated position, he would lock eyes with the man and anticipate a response. Kenshin could only hope that he had considered his request for advancement. The loyal officer would take a million more punches like that if it meant serving his village.

×TITLE: Jounin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 235 || 885】○【STAMINA: 560 || 880

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Active

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm a sensor. If I don't see who's coming then, I'm good as dead right?" Vivian would smile at the male, turning her body to face him completely. "Yeah I'm from Otogakure. Surprised you'd heard of me. People generally talk of Belamos." Vivian said to him, shrugging gently. "Sure if you wanna train with me no problem. I generally train alone but, if you need help just let me know."

❖¦ CHAKRAx 720 / 720 x❖¦ STAMINAx 170 / 170 x ❖¦ RYOx 3700 x ❖¦ ACx 19500
                                                    ❖¦ SENSOR / SENSOR x ❖¦ B-RANK JOUNIN x ❖¦ OTOGAKURE x ❖¦ BAKUTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Fiitra
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For just a second after the second punch connected, Jay slid to a stop, arm still extended, every muscle twitching, eyes still wide with a wild instinct that tended to take over whenever he was in the throes of combat. He retracted it, knuckles radiating with both pain and electricity, both of which Jay was less than concerned about. His break expressed itself from hims nostrils in controlled, measured beats. He wasn't even at half of his stamina reserves yet, and still had a considerable amount of his chakra in waiting, ready for deployment. Watching Kenshin collide with the wall Jay couldn't bring himself to feel... well anything. His body was still in combat mode and would be until he was no longer in combat. Still, he smiled as his mind fought through the ape sage's more base desires. Kenshin was so much more powerful than Jay had figured, and he already had figured a lot. <"What a fascinating fellow,"> Jay admired outwardly in his native tongue. When Kenshin exclaimed his surrender, Jay allowed his chakra to calm and his body to relax. Several hundred dime shaped bruises dotted his skin, and he fell backwards on the ground, limbs spread out across the matted floor.

"Woo man. I haven't had this many bruises since Mizuki-" he stopped, remembering his daughter may very well have been watching. "Kenshin, my dude, you got some rare drive and power in you, friend." Jay would sit in silence as well, allowing the aches of the afterbattle to sing for a little while before he sat up, folding one leg under a raised knee, resting one arm on it while propping himself up on the other. In truth, he didn't look or feel any worse for wear. His smile was wider and toothy, and never did he look more like his twin than when he did that. "If I had been even a small bit less prepared I probably woulda lost. Color me beyond impressed. I expected a lot from you, and you've once more proven that all of what's been put on your shoulders deserves to be there." Jay would kip up off the ground suddenly, closing the distance to Kenshin and offering a hand. "On the record, consider yourself promoted to Konin rank Kenshin Kosei."

Chakra: 485/1160
Stamina: 850/1160

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ As Jay spoke to him he felt his soreness, exhaustion, and pain melt away as he listened intently. To have his strength tested by the Arashikage, one of the strongest shinobi in the entire world, was unreal to him. Then to hear him address him as a friend was even more difficult to process. His words were of warmth, familiarity, and comradery that eased the pangs of embarrassment and shame that had consumed him from losing. Kenshin was always a competitive man and he had to be to get this far but he was certain that there was an authority stronger than him in this village and that brought him comfort. When he extended his hand and promoted him to Konin rank he felt elated. Nothing in this world had ever brought him this much gratification. He accepted his hand and rose from his fallen position and allowed Jay to raise him to the light. "Konin Kenshin Kosei, ANBU Shadow, and Police Force leader." He rehearsed the titles in his head with pride beyond compare that silenced his own doubts and deep cuts of inadequacy. "I'm overwhelmed with honor, sir." For once the stern and authoritative man had little to say and needed to force the words out of his mouth. "This...is the best day of my life. I was born in a prison in Gimangakure and both of my parents were criminals. When I left and came to Kumogakure I had to work harder than I thought possible to educate myself and become a shinobi in the hopes of one day leading the police. Now I'm here." There was a vulnerability that poured out of Kenshin at this moment that he had never allowed anyone to see before. "It's time to finish what I have begun. The law...it's incredibly important. That war nearly destroyed the world and plunged it into a lawless darkness. This great village is the beacon of order and light. The Storm...is all there is." Kenshin looked towards the academy and the rest of the village. "All who stray from the path of righteousness and try to extinguish that light must pay the price." He now stood much stronger despite the pain alongside Jay. "They'll all sit behind bars and I'll never rest till then." His eyes now pierced into Jay's own. "I swear by it." Kenshin spoke with incredible conviction and would now allow his words to marinade. Jay alone now had the full image of Kenshin's soul before him.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 245 || 940】○【STAMINA: 570 || 935

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Active

___youwillknownihilism

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The calm had taken hold, and as Jay hefted Kenshin to his feet, the leader could only maintain his jovial expression. "Honor's all mine, Kenshin." When the man went on to explain that he was in the best day of his life, Jay allowed his eyebrows to flick upwards in surprise. Jay knew without a doubt what the best day of his life had been: the birth of Yuno. Second behind that was his wedding day. He looked forward to being there when Kenshin found the same things in life, things beyond the ninja world that make it worth living and fighting. As he went on though, a sort of solemn expression took hold. He was bearing his sole before the Storm-Shadow, and for all his deep introspection he had never really considered that hardship fell just as heavily on others as it had for him. He didn't interrupt, following Kenshin's look towards the village. Kenshin had a much different outlook than Shiro had. This place was supposed to be the forward base, and for all intents and purposes it had become that and more. A hub of cultural immersion and rough tolerance, the very definition of progress and peacetime growth. It was also, unlike the new superpower in the east, filled to the brim with internal strife and tension threatening to snap. What the hell was Jay doing, leading and giving these people hope? When Kenshin swore, Jay damn near gritted his teeth so hard they snapped.

He exhaled deeply, walking to his Naginata and plucking it from the ground, then turning back to Kenshin, allowing him to hold it and crossing his arms. "That was a wedding gift. Jeon commissioned it from a smithy in the empire. She actually managed to keep a secret from me, the Commander in Chief of the Anbu, Oinin and shinobi military. I mean, so to is she, but it was impressive. And it meant a lot because that red scarf at it's neck? Our parents were poor. We didn't know life outside of servitude in the Land of Swamp. We didn't learn to read until we were 8. We couldn't write until we were 11. We still don't write well, you should hear all the complaints. We were ferried to Kumogakure after our parents saved enough ryo to get us there and enrolled into school. We didn't see them for 5 years while we were trained and schooled in an orphanage near the hospital. We met Shiro there after I broke my arm falling off a 10 foot fence. Imagine that, right?" His eyes were glazed like hew asn't there anymore, speaking from his own memory. "When the land owners in the Swamp allied with the UHV we thought we lost home. Well, you know now that they're the people working the land in the Drop District. Our parents sewed that scarf for Jeon when she was 10. I got a blue one. She gave it to me and I gave her mine, as a sort of thanks you couldn't understand unless the concepts of twoness and dissemblance were part of your life. The beads were a gift when my daughter was born. I nearly missed it, but I also was there to help deliver her. Whole world means nothing when you see your wife coddling your newborn baby and she reaches her tiny hand out to grab your finger and it... it shatters your everything." He had to take a second, remembering how he had never felt like a man until Son Yuno first touched him.

"It's my drive. Family. Jeon, my parents Junghwa and Taemin, my wife Mizuki Park and our daughter Son Yuno. Toso, Shion, hell even Belamos Vivian and their whole crew have wormed into my hearts. Naturally, I see you like the brother I never had too, Kenshin. It's why I was happy to let you thrash me about, and to thrash back. But," he turned so serious it was like he became a different man. Jay was no more... he was the Arashikage as his own brownish gold orbs locked onto the pale ones of the Hyuuga before him. "I won't have you burn yourself out, Kenshin. The world needs the right hand of the law too much for you to burn out. Your strength comes from your drive. But it comes at a cost that I know too well. The burden on my shoulders is darker than vanta-black, heavier than even I can bear without rest, without taking solace in... in the chaos and crushing weight of reality. I need you as one of the pillars that keeps this weight from bearing down on those we love, and that means you have to find your reason for living beyond striking down what deserves it. Learn the lesson faster than I did that life is worth living." He turned to his weapon, reaching for it and taking it back into his hands. A deep inhale washed away the pressure and intensity. He too had a soul to bear as it were. He began to walk away, the smile returning as he called back, "Today was a good day for me too Kenshin. When you've rested and gotten yourself looked over, I actually have a rather delicate assignment for you. Stop by in a few days. Later, gator!"

[Exit]

Chakra: 485/1160
Stamina: 850/1160

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:00 am
"I guess you're right." Shōsan would chuckle a bit. "I don't know why hearing of you is surprising. You're very talented. Just because Belamos is always at the center of attention doesn't mean there are others who aren't worthy, in this case, you definitely are." He'd look down with his eyes closed, nodding and praising his own words. Shōsan would then shake his head and open his eyes, looking at Vivian. "Anyways, sorry about that. Shall we begin?" Shōsan would stretch his hands before extending his hands and clapping them together.

Brooy

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:08 am
Good luck when you wake up and realize all that you've lost. xxxxxxxxxx Shining lies are what you're made of. I hope it's worth the price that it costs.
Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

T W E N T Y - O N E S I L E N T G U A R D I A N
S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A - R A N K S E A L E R - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

[x] Thanks to the seal that all members of Kirigakure bore, Waterbreathing and Mist Vision techniques were not something I had to worry about. As long as I had that symbol they would activate as needed. So I could expend my time on learning other useful techniques. The first of those was the actual Hidden Mist technique, which allowed the user to create a thick fog and conceal the area. Combined with Mist Vision, it had the potential to put opponents in a tight spot. Ideally, I could take someone out without them even realizing I was there. Quickly running through the needed hand seals, I chose myself as the target and watched as a thick fog formed around me. [Kirigakure no Jutsu Learned]

The humidity brought with the cloud of mist touched a sore spot and made me think of home. It rained just as much, if not more in Kaminari no Kuni, but it wasn't the same. Sighing, I used the water manipulation technique again to pulled the fog from the air into a puddle on the ground, since I would need it in a moment. First though, the actual puddle technique. Forming a few handseals, I watched the world rise around me as my body 'melted' into a second pool. It was more of a disguise technique than anything but unless one was actively searching for a chakra signature, the likelihood of getting caught in this form was slim--assuming I played it smart. If everything was dry, a puddle wouldn't make sense. [Mizutamari no Jutsu Learned]

From there, I took advantage of the first puddle I'd made. Pulling myself back from the liquid form, I reached out and touched the edge of the pool I'd created, coursing chakra through my body. Before I was even finished reforming, I was transported to the water, rising the rest of the way to my feet. Obviously, something like this technique worked better with a larger water source, but for the moment that wasn't an option. [Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu Learned]

If there was one thing I was good at, it was preparation. And preparation required keeping my opponent as far from me as possible as I did so. Even if it meant immobilizing them completely. I found a technique I couldn't recall being used that I had ever seen, which a shame because I could think of plenty of uses. Mizuame Nabara created a sticky field that could cause an opponent to get stuck if they didn't anticipate it. And given I'd never seen it used, anticipation was slim. It could be avoided by using Water Walking, but that resulted in a steady waste of chakra to avoid getting stuck. If they did get stuck, infusing it with slime to make it even stronger was always an option. Forming the needed seals, I inhaled deeply and, for the moment, spat only a small bit of the material out. There was no point ruining the academy with it. [Mizuame Nabara Learned]

I felt like people were always under the impression it was either 'go big or go home' but I found more than enough use in the smaller techniques. It didn't matter how powerful of an attack one used if they wasted all of their strength casting it. My intention was to outlast my opponent as much as I could, giving me the upper hand.

Traps were helpful in that endeavor. The more chakra wasted trying to escape, the better off I was. Another such technique was the Water Prison Technique. The concept was easy enough. Water was manipulated around the opponent, effectively immobilizing them and limiting movement. While it did require physical contact with the sphere--which normal combat could be covered by a shadow clone--the opponent would have to expend quite a bit to escape. After forming the hand seals, I held out my right hand and watched as the orb of water formed before me. [Suirou no Jutsu Learned]

Again, keeping people from getting close to me was my goal, but in the case they did get close enough to strike, I still needed some form of protection. I had the earth form of armor, but there was only so much it defended against. The water version of the armor was also a physical defense, and protected against physical attacks. Focusing my chakra to my skin, I watched water ripple out and along my flesh until my whole body was covered in it. It could only take so many hits but I could maintain it as long as needed until I put some space between myself and my opponent. [Mizu no Yoroi Learned]

There was only one more Suiton technique I wanted to learn for the moment, which let me take on an amorphous form. It made me more susceptible to elemental attacks, but was more or less an ultimate defense against physical attacks. Making the required hand seals... nothing changed externally. But I could feel my chakra shift. Since I didn't have much of a way to test if it worked, all I could do for the moment was assume it had. It had no reason not to have worked, after all. And with it out of the way, I could move onto the next category of techniques. [Mizu Kawarimi Learned]

tab .CHAKRA : 1465 / 1470 .STAMINA : 970 / 970 .STATUS : None

tab .AC : 87720 .RYO : 両28630 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : ...

▀▀▀I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.
​  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin was pleasantly surprised when Jay listened to him and then confided in him about his own past. His farmhand parents were certainly occupying themselves with honorable pursuits, unlike Kenshin's own parents. His own conception felt like a sin that he needed to wash out by dedicating himself to the law. He appreciated that the man came from a working-class background and worked his way into nobility and created a great life for himself and his children. He certainly admired all of these qualities of his leader. The newly minted Konin was learning a lot about the Kage on a personal level and when he called him brother he became completely speechless. This tied tongue only intensified when he addressed him with serious personal advice. He advised him to find something in his life that could bring him more gratification than simply performing his duty. Kenshin had never even come close to considering marrying and creating a family of his own or dedicating himself to anything other than justice and retribution. When he walked away and told him to rest, recover, and prepare for his next assignment he was finally able to nod and respond briefly. "Bye." It was not long before the man left his view and he had to begin slowly walking out of the building and towards the Healing District. His mind went blank with an inability to fully process all that had been said at this time. For now, he would try to ignore the overwhelming pain.

Exit to hospital.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 245 || 940】○【STAMINA: 570 || 935

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
• Active

___youwillknownihilism

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:34 am
User Image
    The idea of being in two places at once was rather appealing. As was studying her own looks for the purposes of art since she was after all one of the prettiest girls in Arashigakure. Of that Yuno was quite certain despite this only being her first day within the village. She had a rather high opinion of herself, one which most certainly crossed into the territory of vanity. Her eyes studied her father intently as other children clamored to learn from him. There wasn't a sense of competition within her from such as sight as she had already proven to be better than the rest of them. So now it fell upon Yuno to continue to demonstrate her own aptitude for the ninja arts, to leave her fellow classmates chasing after her. Luckily had mother had taught her the hand signs so it was easier to follow along as her father demonstrated the technique. When all was said and done the young girl had produced a clone. However it was full of flaws. The nose was too long and narrow, the hair messy and out of place, and the arms too short. It was an ugly mockery of herself. Yuno clicked her teeth once before she smacked the clone and knocked it out of existence. [learned bunshin: +3 bonus from teaching (henge, subsitution, kai)] [performance]

Looking to her father as if to say "what's next" her lesson was interrupted by a man with pale eyes. He was stern and overly uptight. His mouth spouted off about justice or some such silly thing. To Yuno he sounded a lot like a young boy that was too into manga. Her lips pursed into a frown as he took her father away for some reason or another. She didn't really understand what was going on. However before she could inquire more, her class' teacher stepped in and started in on a boring lesson.

""

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Vivian shrugged softly. Belamos was generally the center of attention because of the power that he had. Of course the woman knew that she had her own power but, she knew her power wasn't necessarily in jutsus or techniques. The power she had acquired through experience was spoken word. Much of the Otogakure revolution wouldn't have happened if she didn't bring together the civilians and the few UHV that she managed to convince that the UHV were an evil entity. Vivian smiled a bit as she recollected herself. "Yes of course." She responded to the man's inquiry of starting to work on techniques.

Vivian immediately began working on on a sensory technique that she had been meaning to learn for a while. It was named, "Zetsu's Sensory Range Technique." Vivian didn't know who Zetsu was in the slightest but, she knew his technique was useful. The woman used hand seals to blend into some plant life a distance from Shosan, using him as her focus as if she were spying on him. With some practice she would be able to do this from a further and further distance.

❖¦ CHAKRAx 720 / 720 x❖¦ STAMINAx 170 / 170 x ❖¦ RYOx 3700 x ❖¦ ACx 19500
                                                    ❖¦ SENSOR / SENSOR x ❖¦ B-RANK JOUNIN x ❖¦ OTOGAKURE x ❖¦ BAKUTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                        ● Zetsu's Sensory Range Technique [X Rank]

Fiitra
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:19 am
Seeing the woman prepare herself to go head-to-head with him, Shōsan would immediately begin weaving hand signs and lifted his right arm up and extended his hand out up in front of him as small sparks of lightning appeared around his hand. He concentrated a lot of Lightning Chakra, channeling it around his left hand. Shōsan had waited a few moments to see the semi-complete form of the jutsu as it sounded as if thousands of birds emitted sounds from his hand. "I've been working on this jutsu for a bit, now," Shōsan said smirking. "It isn't complete yet, as you can see." nodding his head towards his left hand before looking into the eyes of the kunoichi. "Oh, by the way," Shōsan started before getting into a pouncing position that was obviously readying for attacking, "My name's Shōsan Uzumaki." As he finished his sentence, he ran towards the woman with great speed as he put up a hand seal with his right hand, readying his next step.

Brooy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 am
It didn't matter the village, the academy was always bustling. This was the premier place to train, after all, and since so many gathered here for training, even more gathered to network. Kagerou figured that she was technically part of that latter group, though she wasn't here for any sort of business...

Peaceful red eyes combed the crowds until they caught sight of that glimmer of silver armor and gold hair. Aha, so she was here like Kagerou had suspected. A smile, present as always, spread even wider. "Tsuki! Tsuki!" Kagerou called out as she waved for attention and slid through the crowd to reach the older kunoichi, "Hi!". As happy was the approach was, it was collected and rather well-mannered. Kagerou even waited for a pair of shinobi to pass as they moved some equipment between the two of them, but once she was in range of Tsuki, there was no holding back. Kagerou gave Tsuki a giant glomp as her actual greeting. "Ahahaha!" laughter, for no other reason than joy left her lips easily, "It's been so long since I last saw you. How have you been?". Possibly preempting a very likely question, Kagerou added, "I heard that you've settled in Arashigakure, too, so I figured I'd check out the academy just in case."
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

. . .

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 585/585
Stamina Pool: 370/370

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

• Calamity Performance - Kagerou can perform offensive eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing offensive medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use killing hands. Harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner is guaranteed to hit as long as the condition of sound is met, but it takes one post to manifest its effects. In that time, the technique can be nullified by matching the energy (chakra/stamina/whatever else) cost Kagerou paid to use the entire jutsu, including any extra costs for additions/modifications. Those afflicted by harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner become aware that if they do not spend the required amount of chakra/stamina, then bad things will happen to their body. The target(s) will have a vague sense of how bad the damage will be, but do not know what exactly will happen.

Dream Audience - Kagerou's dream is to help as many as she could. From this desire, the dream world manifested the power to multiply the recipients of all of her eiseijutsu techniques. With neither extra effort nor decrease in power, Kagerou can affect two extra targets for each eiseijutsu activation as long as they fulfill the requirements to be a target (i.e. contact for most eiseijutsu by default or sound when Kagerou performs eiseijutsu). Past the starting two, she must spend a total of 5(n-3)+10 energy split evenly between chakra and stamina for each additional target; n = number of targets. Odd energy costs are split with 1 more point of stamina than chakra. This additional cost cannot be reduced or refunded.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Iryo-nin I - Kagerou receives a +1 dr [slightly modifier] to her eiseijutsu for each medical title earned. 2 medical titles = +2 dr [mildly modifier].

Mind and Body I - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Mind and Body II - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Azeiel The Risen

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:51 am
User Image
Tsukina Satori
WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai
Ryo: 027148AC:0182,780
Chakra : 1690 // 1690 Stamina : 635 // 635

Once some of the excitement had settled down she could not help but appreciate the place. It had been so long since she lived in a actual formal village that she had forgotten what it felt like along the way. While she still disliked most kage, she approved of the twins here. Their policies were stern but fair. She would need to have a talk to them at some point soon regarding the groupings which had formed within the village. The last thing she wanted was to see this beautiful peace she had fought so hard for, shattered.

But such dismal thoughts were brushed aside by the sound of someone calling her name. Turning quickly she smiled seeing her friend Kagero. Catching the woman mid jump she embraced her friend with a chuckle,"Gods its good to see you. We arrived alongside the other refugees from Otogakure." Setting her friend down she felt a light tug on the end of her braided hair. It was her daughter Aurelia,"OW. Sweetheart how many times do I have to tell you not to pull on mommies hair!" Blinking lightly she chuckled,"Oh right. Kagero please meet Aurelia, my daughter." Regardless of if the little girl was to become a shinobi she held seriously powerful genetics. Being the daughter of one of the strongest swordswomen in the world had its perks after all.

Jutsu Used:
Quote:

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:27 am
Kagerou gave Tsuki some space to take care of her daughter, and tried to remember if Tsuki had a daughter before, her smile turning quizzical as she thought. No, as far as she could recall, this was the first hearing of it. Well, she understood why, and she gave a small, "hm," of conclusion. Kagerou crouched down to Aurelia's eye level to offer a handshake and give her introduction, "Hello, Aurelia, it's nice to meet you~ I'm Kagerou, a friend of your mother's."

Still, while she understood, she wasn't just going to let Tsuki get away with this without saying anything. "Geez, Tsuki~" Kagerou feigned, very obviously so, distress, "How could you a hide such a cutie from me for so loooong~". For a little, she gave Tsuki the puppy pout, enhanced by the large eyes looking up at her from where Kagerou crouched. Of course, she couldn't hold that face for long. A laughing smile struck back with greater force in no time. "I kid. I kid~ You must have had your own circumstances, but since you're introducing her to me here, then that must mean you trust the security of this village, huh? As much as or even more than Otogakure?". Security. It wasn't just security, Kagerou knew. There was the matter of Aurelia's own competence. Even restricting the requirements to just the village, there were countless factors aside from security. Acceptance, inner stability, and so on and so forth, but "security" was a pretty good way to sum it all up. Plus, while Kagerou happened to think this far, she wasn't actually super interested in it. The small talk just somehow ended up leading her here. That general lack of current concern about serious talk like security of village expressed itself through the laid-back smile that Kagerou's face settled into.
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

. . .

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 585/585
Stamina Pool: 370/370

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

• Calamity Performance - Kagerou can perform offensive eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing offensive medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use killing hands. Harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner is guaranteed to hit as long as the condition of sound is met, but it takes one post to manifest its effects. In that time, the technique can be nullified by matching the energy (chakra/stamina/whatever else) cost Kagerou paid to use the entire jutsu, including any extra costs for additions/modifications. Those afflicted by harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner become aware that if they do not spend the required amount of chakra/stamina, then bad things will happen to their body. The target(s) will have a vague sense of how bad the damage will be, but do not know what exactly will happen.

Dream Audience - Kagerou's dream is to help as many as she could. From this desire, the dream world manifested the power to multiply the recipients of all of her eiseijutsu techniques. With neither extra effort nor decrease in power, Kagerou can affect two extra targets for each eiseijutsu activation as long as they fulfill the requirements to be a target (i.e. contact for most eiseijutsu by default or sound when Kagerou performs eiseijutsu). Past the starting two, she must spend a total of 5(n-3)+10 energy split evenly between chakra and stamina for each additional target; n = number of targets. Odd energy costs are split with 1 more point of stamina than chakra. This additional cost cannot be reduced or refunded.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Iryo-nin I - Kagerou receives a +1 dr [slightly modifier] to her eiseijutsu for each medical title earned. 2 medical titles = +2 dr [mildly modifier].

Mind and Body I - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Mind and Body II - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Azeiel The Risen

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 am
User Image
Tsukina Satori
WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai
Ryo: 027148AC:0182,780
Chakra : 1690 // 1690 Stamina : 635 // 635

The woman raised a very valid question but it was one she had a simple answer for. Though she had a feeling the woman did not really care but still answered the question nevertheless."High walls, strong shinobi, and a police chief who is a borderline jingo. Shes in good hands. Besides all of the shinobi who came from otogakure know who she is and are more then happy to help protect her. Shes safer here then anywhere else. Though her father has been pretty insistent on her becoming a shinobi which.. I dont know how I feel about it honestly." To which Auralia chimed in,"I wanna shoot fireballs like daddy!" Letting out a sigh she shrugged her shoulders,"I swear child your going to give me an ulcer. Its annoying enough putting out your dads fires, I dont need you adding more."

It was just another thing she would have to talk to the twins about. She wondered as to the quality of education at the academy and if she could do a better job teaching her daughter the ways of shinobi. With a small smile she nodded,"So what can I do for you Kagero? If memory serves you were never the type for small talk." Hopefully she was not here to challenge the woman. Tsuki had just about had her fill of being challenged these days. The downside of being the queen of blades was that everyone wanted to take the title.

Jutsu Used:
Quote:

HeadlessKoko

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out