Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Gust Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:41 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 2000/2000   stamina 1600/1600   ranks )

• Kameyo smirked at Selina's observation - yes, she was definitely not from here. She told Taketori to wait at the district and watch the event as it was prepared. Then she followed Selina to wherever the pink haired woman was going to take her. "Ah, the headband's symbol is not any village's. I hail from Gimangakure. The symbol represents the home that my friends and I have made there... but." Her face fell somber as she thought about how best to explain herself. "But we've kept our heads down for too long, I think. This is my first time out of Gimangakure and I didn't know about any attacks on any villages. I could've helped- we all could have helped. And I've never had so much fun before. I think... I think it's going to be very difficult for me to return to my home after seeing this one."

She felt like a traitor to her friends - no, her family, really. But she couldn't help but feel a growing attachment to Arashigakure that was making her own home feel distant and unwelcoming. Her cheeks reddened at the feeling of shame, but she didn't voice anything else as she wrangled her emotions.

[exit?]

ooc: puppeting Taketori with Zephyr's permission
        500/500 natural chakra -- sage mode ended
        ZephyrsBlade

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ He wore his white lion mask and black cloak and stealthily entered the area. Kenshin knew exactly where the warehouse complex was. The Kokurai tended to use abandoned storage facilities and other complexes. When he found the building he crouched outside and out of view. There was a large muscular man standing in front of the door who matched the description of one of the targets. He could take no survivors as their plans were of lethal consequence to the village. This was a village sponsored execution. Immediately, Kenshin expertly threw a single kunai at the target's neck. It pierced through his throat completely because of Kenshin's superior strength and accuracy. Once he collapsed, Kenshin would enter the complex. [1] He unsheathed his tanto and silently rolled behind some crates. Kenshin surveyed the area and knew that it was best to keep these executions quiet. He did not want to risk them escaping even though he knew that he could defeat all of them with ease at the same time. The shadow agent saw a man walk into the lowest level of the complex by himself. Instantly, Kenshin appeared behind him and slit his throat open with the tanto. As an ANBU captain, he was an expert in the use of the Silent Homicide Technique. [2] He then immediately rolled away from the scene with the man's body. Kenshin covered his mouth as he bled out and the life left his body. He then hastily and quietly dumped the man's body in a crate. He recognized the man from the photographs of the case. Kenshin then quietly sneaked up the stairs without making a noise. He then saw a room filled with three different men. All of them matched the descriptions of his targets for execution. From a dark corner, Nuibari was thrown incredibly quickly and pierced one of the men through the stomach. Hundreds of needles then exploded out from his body as he yelled in agony. Once the foil went through his body Kenshin caught the sword in his main hand. [3] When that gang leader was down the other two were immediately alerted. They unsheathed their wakizashis and ran toward the corner where the blade came from. They were surprised to find that the stealth agent was no longer there. Once man would look up and see Kenshin descending from the ceiling on Nuibari's wire. Kenshin landed on him and pierced through his chest from the back with the legendary sword. Hundreds of needles exploded out from his chest and dozens of them buried into the other man like shrapnel. [4] The last man slashed diagonally toward Kenshin's torso. Immediately, Kenshin parried his attack with his foil. Zeus then plunged the sword through his stomach. As he cried loudly for help Kenshin wrapped the sword's wire around his throat. He strangled him with the wire as the sharpness of it cut into his skin. Within no time at all, the man collapsed dead. Immediately, Kenshin checked the doorway and was relieved that he did not alert anybody else in the complex. [5] There were only three men left to execute now to keep the village safe from Kokurai's threats for good. He expertly hid the bodies in the room as was custom in his Oinin training. The Undertaker then left the room quietly and closed the door before tip-toeing his way through the building more. Eventually, he found one man who matched the profile. It was necessary that Kenshin carry out these executions for the village's safety. At least that is what he had to reassure himself with all this brutal killing that was occurring. Kenshin, from his crouched position, moved behind the man and stabbed him through the vocal cords before he could make a sound. Kenshin then disposed of his body in another room. [6] Now only two gang leaders remained from the dastardly Kokurai. He quietly moved around the building and found the seventh target. She sitting quietly reading a book alone in a smaller room. Immediately, Kenshin threw Nuibari at her neck. When it pierced through he redirected its wire. This allowed it to be caught back in his hand like a boomerang. When she died he flicked the blood off his blade and had the wire leave her neck by cutting through it. When he hid her body he reassured himself that there was only one left. Cooincidently, the most dangerous leader in the outfit, Genji, was the last one. [7] Kenshin quickly left the room and quietly entered the last unchecked room. He found Genji playing solitaire at his desk and drinking whiskey. This was some sort of office room. Kenshin could kill him directly, but he did not want to risk alerting any possible accomplices and complicating matters. The assassin stood outside of the doorway and threw his needle blade at him. It pierced through his chest as he jumped on his feet. The man was exceptionally obese so it took a second longer for the needle to pierce his body. He caught the blade and watched the man die from the fatal heart injury before disposing of his body discretely. Kenshin then sneaked out of the warehouse with no complications. He was in and out like a ghost in only thirty minutes. [8]

COMPLETED: Assassination x8

Enter/Exit.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 1,660 || 1,660】○【STAMINA: 1,400 || 1,400

Technique Used:
• Silent Homicide x2
___○ B
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Personal Attributes
Gentle Fist of the Law | All gentle fist techniques cost ten less chakra and stamina at a minimum of five while genjutsu costs five more chakra.
Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.
Born Geniuses | The Hyuuga members are born able to learn 2 extra taijutsu per post, and are capable of starting with an extra tai style.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kameyo chose a smart place to hide from Selina. The girl had to stop running and hide when the production crew swarmed the streets. As she turned a corner to avoid a crowd, she knew that she was going to lose track of Kameyo if she didn't think fast. It was for this reason she did something truly desperate. And unfortunately, that was going to be an ego blow.

"Hello, hello everyone!" Selina said in her Magic ★ persona. Bright smiles and wide hand waves drew the crowds to her like a magnet. "Magic ★ here ready to spread the joy of miracles!" Of course Selina was not expected to make such a public display, which caused security and PR crew to storm the scene. Of course, while all of this was done by the shadow clone, the real Selina snuck by the masses. She hated this ploy since if the shadow clone was poofed by any means then it would reveal that she was using ninjutsu again, which her musical contract specifically binds her from engaging in. However, desperate times call for desperate measures. A hand lightly tapped Kameyo's shoulder in order to have her turn around.

"Don't run away! It makes you look guilty." Selina scolded with her hands on her hips. She probably would have used a nicer tone if she wasn't literally putting her freedom on her line by using this shadow clone as a distraction. However, she was glad that she did catch up to the other woman. Why did she have to run away though? Couldn't she trust things to go the right way?

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,155 || 1,155】○【STAMINA: 975 || 975

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
time and timor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:00 pm
User Image

• Kameyo had a rough time catching her breath back in the district, less from the exertion and more from the panic. She didn't want to end up in Arashigakure jail or in a bingo book or on another wanted poster. Was she really so far gone?

She nearly jumped out of her skin when Selina caught up to her, but Kameyo's surprise was overpowered by shame at the scolding. "You saw them," she defended herself weakly, "they weren't interested in hearing my side." She frowned deeply. She was always going to be suspect because of her past. There was no amount of good she could do in order to wipe her slate clean.

"I... I don't know how to react to all this legality. We don't have justice systems in Gimangakure like this. It's very dog-eat-dog out there. This is different. And then they accused me of something I hadn't even done - I would never betray this village's trust in me like that. I barely got here! What kind of beef could I possibly start with agriculture?" Her exasperation made her raise her voice, starting to cause a scene. "I understand I don't have the moral high ground here, but at least in Gimangakure, I'm not treated like a criminal unless I've actually done something; and there, at least I'm in similar company..." Though the latter was unfair to say, since it was part of the reason why she came to Arashigakure. Her mood was souring the longer she dwelled on her presumed guilt.

ooc:
        500/750 natural chakra -- sage mode ended

Mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina's frustrations melted to shame as her arms fell to her sides and Kameyo pleaded her case. She felt highly embarrassed at how she acted, especially with the guilt Kameyo clearly carried on her shoulders. When Kameyo was at her lowest point she mended her face to a smile and reached for the girl's hands. "You're not a criminal, and I won't let them treat you like one any longer." She said honestly. Provided that she was allowed to hold Kameyo's hands she would then break away in order to turn toward the agricultural district. "If the police are already moving to question you, then that means they must have already investigated the crime scene. That would mean that the amount of security there would be minimal." She said to herself. Selina then became excited as she turned back to her new friend.

"I got it! Let's solve the case and prove your innocence!" Selina chimed with a grin. "Once we figure out who the real culprit is, we'll turn them over to the APD, and then you will be labeled a hero for helping capture a bad guy!" Her body was now pumped as her fist were raised to her sides. Selina was an easily excitable girl, and the idea of being able to go back to police work excited her. It truthfully made everything a lot better if, in the process of doing police work, she could also make the village a better place by making sure Kameyo felt welcomed. After all, everyone has the right to bring joy to the world. And Selina was going to make sure her new friend had an equal chance of it.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,155 || 1,155】○【STAMINA: 975 || 975

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image

• Kameyo bit her lip as Selina took her hands and comforted her. If Selina could believe in Kameyo, the least she could do was believe in herself. She felt inspired by Selina's speech and felt confident, despite lacking experience, in their collective detective skills. "Yeah. Yeah! We can totally solve this case!" She confidently took a few steps in a direction, then stalled. She had no idea where she was going in this village - what was she doing trying to lead them? "Uh, yeah, actually you should lead the way," she said sheepishly with a laugh. Her mind raced with the possibilities of her clearing her name and building a rapport with local law enforcement. It would be incredible if she could use her own 'criminal' brain to figure out how criminals were thinking in order to catch them.

[exit]
        ooc:
        500/750 natural chakra -- sage mode ended

Mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina giggled at Kameyo's sheepish laugh, which hopefully would help her let it erupt into natural pure laughter. Selina then nodded as she turned back toward the agricultural district. "Just follow me!" She said joyfully. Selina then bolted in order to head to the agricultural district. The clone she made, however, could not sustain itself without her. It burst into flower petals which caused the mass group to be wowed and awed. Meanwhile, the production crew and PR managers were mortified when they saw the display of flower petals. Why was Selina using ninjutsu again? Didn't she know that it was against her contract to do so!

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:01 pm

chakra 725/725   stamina 455/455   rankgenin (b) )

• Kaito entered the armory and explained his purpose for being there. He was taken to the back so he could check their stores. The manager handed him a clipboard and he got right to work. He started with projectiles. There was a lot of unorganized piles in the back, which was disappointing. Two dozen kunai that were mixed in with shuriken. He tried not to p***k his fingers as he moved them. His job was technically just counting. But he couldn't leave the mess where it was. He was careful in counting the senbon. Thankfully they were pre-bundled into groups of ten. He had an easy time moving the counted ones from the uncounted and had established the thousands of them in no time. He scribbled on his board. He handed his list to the manager who asked him to advertise their sale before he left.
        [ Supply Counting / D / 200 AC ]

Kaito took the stack of papers and stood outside the building. Any passerby with a ninja headband was given a paper on told the spiel. Kaito made sure to mention the senbon. They were nicely stacked because of him. Besides, it was easy to go through them quickly since most people threw multiple at a time. Sealing ninja were especially guilty of this. He handed some to civilians who passed by. They asked why they would need this but he explained that everyone deserved to have protection. He felt proud of himself when a family actually entered the armory. He made sure to hand them to academy students, too. He struck up conversation with them most easily. It could have been Kaito's easy-going personality but he suspected it was because he liked to stay behind and help clean up classrooms. That way, he was introduced to academy students and got to catch up with old instructors. Kaito was especially fond of the ones he saw outside of the armory. As he dished out papers, he made sure to mention their good puppet materials. He knew the girl in front of him wanted to be the best puppeteer in the world. He emphasized how easy it was to attach chakra strings to the solid material sold here. He walked her inside and pointed out the specific areas that were perfect for her. She may not have enough ryo now, but she would shortly after graduating.
        [ Promote a Thing / D / x3 so 600 AC ]

Kaito hurried back to the academy to meet with Kisuke again.

ooc:

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
"What do you mean the contest is cancelled?!" Selina shouted. The executive backed up at the escalation of the young ladies voice. "Miss Rosewater, you must understand." The man said. "After your... reinstatement." He gave a side glance as he said the word, although he was not entirely sure he was allowed to discuss it in full details. "Although our company has been merged into Toso's idol contracts, the merger put a temporarily hold on all of our finances. Everything has to be delayed until the merger is complete." He said. "But what about all of the people who auditioned?" Selina demanded. "Miss Rosewater... my heart goes out for them, but that's final. We just don't have the money." He said as he turned away. Selina reached out for him, but refused to call out to him. She knew that they weren't going to listen to reason. No, if she wanted this to work out, then she was going to need to do it herself. But where could she get money...

"Of course! I'll just ask my friends!" Selina decided with a snap of her fingers. Of course Kameyo probably didn't have the finances since she was a rogue, but she had friends in Kenshin and Ada. Ada came from a lot of money, and Kenshin was in charge of so much in Arashi. One of them had to help her with this financial issue. It was for that reason that Selina bolted off to find one of her friends. First she was going to have to find them, however....

×TITLE: Chuunin】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,395 || 1,395】○【STAMINA: 1,290 || 1,290

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:44 am

User ImageUser Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Lo-Fi Octo Radio

A lone squid man. Wandering the streets. Would let loose a sigh. There was no telling when or where the attack would happen but setting up pre-preparations was exhausting in every sense of the matter. In short he still needed to earn the faith of the people. His nerves were getting to him and to say he wasn't on edge would be an understatement. There was still no explanation as to why it was he was capable of understanding the ways of the Ukyo so easily. He'd have to take a trip to hospital for a diagnosis until then the faint cries a nearby eatery caught his attention. "THIS! This is awful. There's no way we can get the ingredients we need! Now that we're in the sky! We can't send anyone to hunt the blood oxes! All the shinobi are on alert and..and." "Calm down my friend. Worry not bloop. Let me assist you. bloop." Who are you?

It was strange that in the restaurant business he wasn't recognized. Ah, but then again he wasn't wearing the old coat that he had for the longest time anymore. On top of when he did go out back then, he'd only wear the most basic of commoner attire. A new look, a new man as they say. But perhaps it was best he was unrecognized as his help was accepted. Toso would enter the kitchen of the eatery that was in a clear state of disarray. "We're a steakhouse you see..and our most popular dish is blood oxen brisket but we'll run out of stock by the end of the lunch rush at the current rate. Stress tends to cause people to eat more you see." Toso would simply give the man a nod of reassurance. Yes, this was the environment that eased him. Or one of them anyway. "If you don't mind, allow me to be your soujourn for today yes bloop?" "Bloop? That sounds...familiar. But whatever you can do! If we can get even just one cut to last us for the day we should be fine! I know they're dangerous beasts!"

With exchanges made Toso would then exit the establishment and vanish in a pulse of lightning. {Soujourn x 2}

~Trip to the Lands~

Upon his return, covered in er...well red. Toso would place upon the kitchen counter a scroll and slowly begin to unravel it before the business owner approached "So uhm...were you successful?" "Of course." the two slain Blood-oxen would then appear in puffs of smoke tied and bound before they slammed into the counter with such force the whole kitchen shook. Mouth agape the business owner merely looked at Toso is shock and awe. "THIS! THIS IS AMAZING! I OWE YOU MY LIFE KIND SIR! I HADN'T EVEN GOTTEN YOUR NAME!" "Ah Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo. I'm sure you're familiar." "THE..The..THE KAGE! I uh uhm." "Ah bloop, please just continue acting as you did before. Now lets begin preparing the meat yes? I would like if I could also prepare myself a little something as well if it's not too much trouble." "Yes! Of Course!"

Toso would then thusly begin the process of teaching the owner some new methods of preparing meat. He himself and the man along with the other chefs would begin the process of the butchery of the two bovine. Only for suddenly...out of nowhere Saiken to chime in. "You seem to be enjoying yourself I'm not sure I take to kindly to this side of you." "Sai-chan. I respect your opinion but what is dead is dead. bloop. The best way to honor their existence is to ensure that in death they are fondly remembered. Many animals when killed for sport do not get that chance." "You have the creature fondly remembered by being made into a dish? By that logic you should be eating your dead." "If it were in any way beneficial for the survival of another then I would most certainly encourage it, ah, of course, I'd get said person's consent first if possible."I learn more things about you each day, and some things I wish I hadn't." "Yes, I suppose I am being hypocritical in some regard. I'd never kill another human for consumption even if my life depended on it and yet here I am butchering these creatures irony at its finest bloop." "I'm curious then, what do you consider humanity if not a life equivalent of the creature you've just slain." "That is a difficult question." Toso would think to Saiken as a clean division was made severing the head of the Ox from the rest of its body without a moments hesitation. "Hopes, Dreams, Potential. Humanity takes for granted its gifts. They can do things other simpler creatures cannot, they can think, they can build, they can inspire. They can often go where they please." Another cut the divide typically made across the length of most meat where the entrails would be sorted out. Also made with the same focus as the previous cut.

"I'm detecting irritation Tosokurui. Have a said something to strike a nerve." "Ah..no..no I simply haven't butchered meat in a long while." Saiken, of course, skeptical would not pursue this train of thought. Rather the subject would shift slightly. "So then, what if a person were to lack these things you've said would you consider them worthy of living? No hopes, no dreams, no potential." "I like to believe everyone has potential Sai-chan. That everyone has dreams. One could say I think it the responsibility of those around that person to help them discover these things if they themselves are uncertain bloop." "Quite optimistic aren't you? Well then what If per say hypothetically such a person existed." "Oh? Hypothetical is it bloo bloo bloo. Well." Finally the final cut and the meats were ready for further preparations. "I guess I'd make them into a dish to bloop." Toso would inform the kitchen that to really bring out the flavor it was neccessary to marinate the meat in its own blood. This came off as a surprise seeing as they specialized in the meat an never knew this.
                                        {Flavor Pairing x3}

Moving to the kitchen pots boiled, pans sizzeled. Toso would wrap around his head a hachimaki for the time being and become a well to do line chef. Chopping cutting dicing and tenderizing the meat that had been marinated. The pungent scent of blood would offend the nostrils of any normal chef but these chefs in this kitchen were more than accustomed to the stench of blood ox cuts. "AH!" A scream suddenly before the squidman would cut in. A member had cut himself. He suggested he step aside for the moment and allow him to fill in.

Then like his own kitchen the mans toothy tentacles would make themselves known. A fierce collecting of kitchen items and the like, spices, seasoning, the works would all occur at once. Toso wasn't one to stray from the menus of a current establishment so he stuck to the recipe provided. After some hour-long work in the kitchen, the kitchen would begin to start running itself again now that the prep had been completed. Toso would then section off a portion of this kitchen to himself and as promised by the owner would be offered his own cut of the spoils.

The kitchen immediately took a shift as it was readying to close for its shift change. The staff gathered around as Toso was weaving a meat so mouth watering the owner and employees were mesmerized with his methods. It would be now that Toso would remove the blood rose petals from his person and begin to sautee them in a pan lightly as the pigmentation bled out of them and they began to shrivel. "What are those?" a female chef would ask. "Blood roses bloop. They grow where one would typically find blood oxen due to the blood which drips occasionally off their horns. To no surprise they compliment the dish bloop. I'm surprised you do not use them here bloop."

Toso would then push the rest of the foliage to the side and then essentially begin to lightly baste the meat in the combined oil and petal product. The dried petals were thrown away as their purpose was their juices and aroma fullfilled. For added flair the remainder would be made into a garnish. Butter, some ground pepper spices, and the dish was done. Drooling one brave soul would ask if they could have a bite. Several mouthgasms later and subsequet similiar dishes made for the staff members and a recipe provided Toso could finally sit down and enjoy his meal and what a meal it was proving he still hadn't lost his touch. He'd recieve a hearty check out of appreciation. Although unneccessary he accepted nonetheless. Now it was time to visit the hospital.

Actual Cooking S+ { Immediate Recovery +1280}
+
Flavor Paired S { Recovery Rate Chakra x8 }

Chakra:1995/1995❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:1990/1990❞ ·.¸¸.-> Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)25,420/25,420 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:152,745/152,745

❞ ·.¸¸.-;>Clone & Kage Business<-.¸¸.·´❞

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Tech Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
○ Chakra & Recovery Rate x8

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
Passive Stats Increases: {Descriptive ranks may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0/no buff, with each increase of 1 denoting a one level increase in the descriptive rank bonus to that stat. When you gain a passive benefit, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
• Strength ► 12 {Passive: Capped at 12}
→ N/A
• Speed ► 12 {Passive: Capped at 12}
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 12 {Passive: Capped at 12}
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 12 {Passive: Capped at 12}
→ N/A
Details:
○ Modoro Gumo: Enchanted: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed {When Equipped}
○ Ikane: +0.2 Fort {When Equipped}
○ Inkjecktor: +0.2 Fort {When Equipped}
○ Arcane Knight Order : Fort: +0.3, Strength +0.3
○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: +0.6
○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: +0.6
○ Jaryu: Reflex Bonus: +0.3
○ Jaryu: Speed Bonus: +0.3
○ Teikiatsu: Strength Bonus: +0.6
○ Soul Slayer: Strength Bonus: +0.3
○ Soul Slayer: Speed Bonus: +0.3
○ Balanced Master: +0.3 Strength, +0.3 Fort
○ Saiken Boost: +0.2 Fort

Style Training:
○ Advanced Whirlwind Training {Jiyūgata Senpū}
All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyūgata Senpū are mirrored in Reflex
○ Switchblade {Jiyūgata Senpū}
Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyūgata Senpū technique
○ Perfecting Balance {Jiyūgata Senpū}
Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.
○ Corrupted Wind Training {Soul Slayer}
The user has become familiarized with their weapon and how to swing it in order to create powerful bursts of wind. The user is able to use fuuton techniques that require fans with their scythe.
○ Conditioned Physique {Teikiatsu}
Simple Bukijutsu require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique.
○ Stroke of Genius {Sumi-Efude}
The user may mold and reproduce any ink techniques in this style without the need of hand signs. Additionally, fuuin can be reproduced with the brush and ink without requiring hand signs. Single instances of gathering concentrations outside of techniques in this style are doubled capping at the users maximum limit.
○ Order Secret: Redirection {Arcane Knight}
The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added descriptive strength being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
○ Order Secret: Arcane Wisdom {Arcane Knight}
he user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with complex formless or shield techniques equal to the rank of the ninjutsu.
○ Devil Fang {Jaryu}
The user is able to pay the cost of a technique twice once every three posts. When this is done, the user can release the technique twice at the cost of a single activation, allowing them to overwhelm a single target with ease. This may be done while dual wielding but must pay 1.5x the reserves to do so.
○ Venomous Fangs Fang {Jaryu}
The user's attacks drain the target of stamina equal to the rank of stamina applied to techniques they are stricken with.
• Sum-Efude(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
• Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
• Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
• Ninjutsu: +2
• Class Everything: +5
• Class Bloodline: +5
• Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
• Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
• Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
•Blood Bender

•Balanced Master

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
~Head~
ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
~Body~
ΦKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
[Contents]:
Φ Wire 30 Yards
Φ Suiton Brush
Φ Normal Brush x2
Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
Φ Modoro Gumo
Φ Tower Shield: Water
Φ Kite Shield: Water
Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
~Hands~
ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves: {Equipped}
~Waist~
Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
•Moth Blend x2
•Slippery Blend x2
•Mending Blend x2
•Jonin Scroll #4
•Jonin Scroll #5
~Scrolls~
Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
1-[Contents]:
•Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
•Island Sundae [x1]
•Canvas Tents [x2]
2-[Contents]: Nature Summoning Water: S
3-[Contents]:
4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
Co-signers:
Shiro Chosokabe
Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
~Feet~
Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞
Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
Grandmaster: Weaponsmith, Scrollery
Grandmaster: Armorsmith
Apprentice: Mining, Botany
❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
φ Locked Formless Style Brush
φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental
φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical
φ Formless Tentacles
φ Formless Senbon
φ Formless Scythe
φ Formless Chopsticks
φ Formless Shield
φ Formless Whip
φ Formless Long-Staff
φ Formless Wire
φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:18 pm
[For the record: 1.5 antnadoes, 7.5k normal green ants total, sealed in a scroll. 63 green giant ants sealed in Kagerou's chakra.]

User ImageEnter from Hospital]

Kagerou went on a buying spree! Bought the following items in preparation for her return home.

Total: 12,800 Ryo

Genin’s Scroll [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
A pocket sized scroll, capable of concealing a D-rank sized object(s).

Chuunin’s Scroll [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
A small scroll capable of concealing up to a C-rank sized object(s).

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A medium scroll capable of concealing up to a B-rank sized object(s).
• Requires Chuunin Title

Konin's Scroll [x1]
< 600 Ryo >
A large scroll capable of concealing up to an A-rank sized object(s).
• Requires Chuunin Title

Sannin's Scroll [x1]
< 700 Ryo >
A human sized scroll capable of concealing up to an S-rank sized object(s).
• Requires Jounin Title

Kage's Scroll [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
A thick, heavy, human sized scroll capable of concealing up to an S+rank sized object(s).
• Requires Konin Title

Projectile Pack: Small [x1] x2
< 200 Ryo > 
A package of ten small projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Shuriken, senbon, etc.) 

Projectile Pack: Medium [x1] x2
< 300 Ryo > 
A package of ten medium sized projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Kunai knives, thick needles, etc.)

Smoke Bombs [x3] x5
< 100 Ryo >
A pack of 3 vision-obscuring bombs, letting all sorts of nefarious acts occur!

Explosive Notes [x6]
< 150 Ryo >
A set of explosive notes that are used in most ninja's arsenals.

Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
< 300 Ryo >
A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Wire [x1] x2
< 100 Ryo >
A 10 yard length of flexible wire that is capable of being used for swinging around objects, being attached to places, & any other kind of rope-like activity.

Basic Antidote [x2]
< 150 Ryo >
A palm sized vial that contains a fast acting anti-poison agent. It almost instantaneously rids the user of the effects of basic light poisons. It should be noted that taking more than one in a short period of time can cause adverse effects.
• Can only be used once per battle- per person.

Enhanced Antidote [x2]
< 250 Ryo >
A palm sized vial that contains a fast acting anti-toxic agent. It almost instantaneously rids the user of the effects of medium poisons and toxins. It should be noted that taking more than one in a short period of time can cause adverse effects.
• Can only be used once per battle- per person.

Antidote Reagent Set [x1]
< 600 Ryo >
Contains six antidote reagent vials for many types of poisons and toxins, and provides instructions on how to make an antidote for someone that has recently been ingested. Unfortunately the appliance of these methods takes a good amount of time, and being disrupted during administration could worsen the poisons. Requires knowledge and tools for the specific hazard looking to be cured.
• Cannot be used while in battle.

Pain-Murderer [x10]
< 600 Ryo >
W-wait, can she sell these!? An extra-strength painkiller. Take one to abolish all pain in the body. Take a handful to... well... you don't wanna know.

Zombification Drug [x5]
< 750 Ryo >
W-what the hell are these!?! Those that take this drug go dim eyed, a bit loose-limbed, and even a stab to the shoulder wouldn't break this trance. A-are these even legal?
• Lasts one RP day. After usage, must be medically attended to.

Field Medic's Kit [x1]
< 750 Ryo >
Includes several types of hypodermic needles, precession scalpels, sanitation kits, adrenalin boosters, and even cauterizing tools. Most everything a war medic would need.

Focus Pad [x5]
< 500 Ryo >
A soft cotton pad that focuses Eiseijutsu onto the areas covered by it. This drastically reduces recovery time after being treated with Eiseijutsu.

Elixir Mud [x1]
< 2500 Ryo >
A common ingredient among powerful medicines. When allowed to harden on a wound, it will greatly speed recovery. Minor wounds—such as cuts, bruises, and blisters—will heal within the day. Moderate wounds—such as gashes, burns, and shallow stab wounds—will heal fully within the week. Major injuries—such as deep stab wounds, frostbite, heavy burns, and broken bones—will heal at twice their normal rate if the mud is used alongside normal treatment methods. Will not work if ingested. If applied on an injured area before a healing medical technique is used, it will greatly increase the effectiveness of the technique. Slightly decreases the effects of offensive medical techniques. Comes in a 1 gallon glass jar, good for 50 uses.

Soldier Pills [x3]
< 500 Ryo >
Soldier pills are very bitter-tasting and restore 100 Chakra to the eater. If one were to eat two of them within a week, he/she would feel incredibly sore afterward. A third pill would immediately drop the eater’s Chakra pools to 1 and render them unconscious, at which point hospitalization is needed.

Hermit Chocolate [x3]
< 500 Ryo >
A small ball of chocolate that contains a very bitter-tasting medicine. Once eaten, it restores 100 Stamina. If one were to eat two of them within a week, he/she would feel incredibly fatigued afterward. A third chocolate would immediately drop the eater’s Stamina pools to 1 and render them unconscious, at which point hospitalization is needed.

Poisonous Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 250 Ryo >
A palm sized pellet that bursts into a purple cloud upon impact with a surface. Those that stay in the cloud for long enough (4 posts) will become unconscious, and eventually (10 posts) die.

Toxic Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 350 Ryo >
A palm sized pellet that bursts into a dark green cloud upon impact with a surface. Those that stay in the cloud for long enough (2 posts) will become harshly dizzy, and eventually (5 posts) contract a fatal illness that will kill them within two days.

Dizzy Gas Bomb [x2]
< 250 Ryo >
A palm sized black ball that bursts into a wave of disorienting gas. Those that breathe in this gas for long enough (2 posts) will become harshly dizzy. Because gas isn't visible this is an extremely difficult to dodge weapon.

Toxic Gas Bomb [x2]
< 400 Ryo >
A palm sized black ball that bursts into a wave of hellishly poisonous gas. Those that breathe in this gas for long enough (3 posts) will develop very sluggish behavior, then (6 posts) begin to feel horribly drowsy. The final stage (8 posts) is unconsciousness, followed by death (10 posts). Because gas isn't visible, this is an extremely difficult to dodge weapon.

Chili Pepper Bomb [x5]
< 400 Ryo >
Exported from the Hidden Tree Village, these bombs are infused with heavy amounts of chili powder. When they explode, they do no immediate damage and function as smoke bombs; however, when inhaled, they cause a great deal of pain to anyone not accustomed to spicy food. This pain can be used to break out of a Genjutsu, but repeated or prolonged exposure results in diminishing effects and damage to the eyes, mouth, and lungs.

Exit to Gates
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

. . .
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 609/1685
Stamina Pool: 511/1325

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:24 am
User ImageUser Image

{ Enter }
                                            Returning from the academy to his family's shop, Takashi was greated to the familiar sound of clanging hammers and hissing metal. "Ah. Feels good to be home." he said, grinning brightly from ear to ear.

Evidently, Takashi's words caught the attention of his father, who turned to greet his son. "Hey there. Welcome back." he called out. Setting aside the piece he had just finished, his father let out a sigh as he wiped away the sweat that had accumulated on his forehead. "You got here just in time. I was just about to get started on another order. Wanna clean this thing up a bit and then give me a hand?" Seeing Takashi excitedly nod in response, his father smiled. "That's my boy." He then stepped away from the forge, taking a well-deserved break while Takashi tended to things.

Misson: Preparation
                                            Grabbing a nearby hand broom and dustpan, Takashi made his way over to the station that his father had been working at. As usual, evidence of the man's hard work covered the area, mainly flecks of metal chipped away in the shaping process. Luckily, Takashi had plenty of experience cleaning such messes and was able to clean up the area in no time at all. He then disposed of the remnants and set the hand broom and dustpan down nearby, knowing that he'd most likely need it in a bit.

Misson: Assistance
                                            Finishing his task just in time for his father to return, Takashi took his place beside him and watched as he started to work. He loved getting to watch his father craft and made sure to focus on every little detail, absorbing the information like a sponge. Of course, his favorite moments were when his father would ask for assistance with something. Granted, it was only minor things, such as handing him a tool or holding something, but that didn't matter to Takashi. He was over the moon just to be involved in the process.
                                            Misson: Assistance】✔

As this was a rather simple request, his father was able to knock it out relatively quickly. Once finished, Takashi made sure to clean up the workspace and get it ready once more for his father to use. First, he gathered the various tools they had used and set them back in their proper place. He then swept up the area again. His father would tell him it was unnecessary, but the boy was far too eager to listen.
                                            Misson: Preparation】✔

When his father returned, Takashi was expecting him to begin yet another project so that he could assist him once more. However, his father had another task in mind for the boy. Apparently, he needed some iron ingots for his next job and needed Takashi to go pick it up from the market. Of course, Takashi was more than happy to lend a hand and immediately set off to pick up the supplies.

Misson: Gofer
                                            Making his way through the busy streets of the Gust District, Takashi was easily able to navigate his way through all the chaos. After all, he'd grown up running through these as a small child and this was far from the first supply run his father or grandfather had asked him to make. He even gave a few passing hellos to the shopkeeps as he went, most of them being acquaintances of his family. Normally, he would have stopped to actually chat with them but he was in a bit of a rush. A self-imposed rush, mind you, but a rush nonetheless.

Eventually reaching the shop where his father had placed his order, Takashi greeted the shopkeep and took a brief moment to exchange pleasantries. It seemed that the shopkeep could tell how anxious Takashi was and kept the conversation short. After receiving the package containing the three iron ingots and a length of cloth his father had ordered, Takashi also took the time to pick up some iron ore for himself, bring his total to 両425. Once he had paid the shopkeep, Takashi took his leave and set a course for his family's shop.
                                            Misson: Gofer】✔

Upon returning to the shop, Takashi handed over the ingots to his father and took his position at the forge, preparing to assist his father once more. His father, though, seemed to have other plans. Much to Takashi's surprise, the supplies he had picked up weren't his father's next project. Rather, they were a gift for Takashi, giving him the opportunity to forge a weapon of his own. Sure, Takashi had been allowed to work on a few small objects in the past, mainly just shuriken, but this was the first time he'd been given the chance to work on something this large. He was definitely going to give it his all, determined to make his father proud.

Stepping up to the forge, Takashi closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. After slowly exhaling, he opened his eyes once more, his eyes burning with focus. With plenty of material to work with, he had quite the arsenal to choose from for his first build. However, with a little bit of thought, he knew exactly what it was that he wanted to make. Thus, he was ready to dive in and begin working.

Misson: Actual Smithing! I
                                            First placing one of the ingots into the furnace that his father had been kind enough to start up for him, he watched and waited as the metal heated up. Once the metal had taken on the proper glow, he carefully removed the piece and moved it to a nearby anvil. This was going to be what he used to craft the handle of his weapon. Hammering the glowing brick into a thinner, lengthier state, he then went about shaping it into a cylindrical form. Once satisfied, he set that piece aside and moved on to the second part of his build.

Like before, Takashi placed the remaining two ingots into the furnace and allowed to heat up. Once they were done, he removed them and began shaping them into a large rectangular prism. The most tedious part of working with this piece though was punching the hole through which the handle would be connected. This required many, many strikes of his punch and he even had to put it back into the furnace to allow it to reheat. After all his hard work though, he was able to eventually break through, allowing him to combine the handle he had made with the head. He even took some time to chisel in some ridges on the head of the weapon, adding his own personal touch to the design. Finally, cutting and braiding the cloth around the base of the handle, Takashi was successfully able to complete his project, producing his very first weapon, a hammer.
                                            Misson: Actual Smithing! I】✔

Misson: Actual Smithing! I
                                            While Takashi was waiting for his hammer to fully settle, he figured he would make use of the furnace while his father wasn't working on anything and craft a few shurikens using the ore he had purchased earlier. Fortunately, this wasn't something he was very familiar with, as he had been what he used to practice and hone his skills. Placing one of the pieces of ore into the furnace, he allowed it to reach the proper temperature before removing it. Thankfully, since it was a smaller amount of material, it took far less time and he was able to pull it out relatively quickly. He then flattened it out into and used a chisel to form it into the proper shape. After repeating this process with the other pieces of ore, he was ready to move on to the final step of the process.

Unlike with the hammer Takashi had made, shurikens require sharpening to be made truly functional. For this, he turned to the waterstone that was in his family's workshop. After removing the waterstone from its soaking tub and placing it atop a damp rag, Takashi began the process of sharpening the shurikens he had made. Of course, with each shuriken having eight edges in need of sharpening, this process took quite a bit of time. However, Takashi remained fully diligent in his work, maintaining the proper angle and form with each stroke across the stone. Eventually, he finished sharpening each of the edges and successfully produced 10 shurikens.
                                            Misson: Actual Smithing! I】✔

With his trusty new hammer by his side and a pouch of freshly sharpened shurikens, Takashi decided it was time to get a proper feel for his new weapons and set a course for the village dojo.
                                            { Exit }

Chakra :: 250 / 250 || Stamina :: 350 / 350 || Worker-Worker || D-Rank || Genin || AC :: 1800 || Ryo :: 両575 || Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
                                            𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
                                            Strength 0
                                            Speed 0
                                            Reflex 0
                                            Fortitude 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kojiro moved hastily through the hustle and bustle of the city streets into the markets. He had approached several market stalls that sold literature and each one of them seemed to have a negative reaction to his instructions. The young man was beginning to wonder what kind of taboo material he was searching for. Finally, he would approach the outskirts of the market area, setting his sights on a very low brow magazine stand. He approached the vendor, full of doubt that such a place would offer the reading material so rare that none other would carry it. " Excuse me, sir. " Kojiro began, gaining the rather sloth looking vendor's attention with a grunt. " I was asked to find this tentacle hen-tais literature. I doubt you'd carry such a rare material,but you are the last store in town to check." The man raised a brow. " Oh. Yeah. You we're asked. Huh. We have it, no browsing though. That'll be 200 Ryo. " Kojiro's face lit up. " Finally, a merchant with some inventory!" He exclaimed, happily handing over his fee. As the merchant slid the magazine across the counter to Kojiro, it's cover struck him as....provocative. The cover had a woman, tangled in a rather slimy looking green tentacle. The squid like appendage covered the woman's chest and lower regions very carefully, seeming to cause the tentacle to be lost from sight near the nether regions. Kojiro's face turned red. He looked at the man. " You're sure this is the right material?! I can't belive that the Ara--" he cut his words short, realizing this could be embarrasing for more than just him. " Thank you." he said, sliding the material into a bag handed to him, ensuring to hide the lewd content away.

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin brief use of the Tenseigan earlier allowed him to pinpoint his student's location with ease. He entered the gust district markets and soon had Kojiro in his sights. He needed to find him and give him the strategic instructions for the Kogarashi invasion. There was not much activity in the market district today because Kenshin sounded the emergency alarm and dispatched his officers to evacuate. He stopped in front of the magazine stand and saw Kojiro holding a magazine with a naked woman and a tentacle. He raised an eyebrow but ultimately his face rested on disappointment. Kenshin understood that Kojiro was an adolescent male still but to see that he was a complete degenerate in his unique choice of prohibited adult content was discouraging. "Kojiro." He said from behind the unsuspecting male. The much taller male cast a large shadow over Kojiro. "What are you doing with that magazine?" The captain asked before turning his gaze to the magazine stand owner. "Sir, this young man is a minor. It's illegal to sell restricted content like that to a minor." The captain spoke strictly as his eyes stabbed daggers into him. Immediately, Kenshin retrieved his ticket book and pen. He furiously wrote a citation with a two thousand ryo fine. He slammed it on the stand and stared at the shopkeep. "Take this and go to the bunkers." The police captain demanded before turning his full attention back to Kojiro in anticipation of an explanation.

Enter.

×TITLE: Sannin】○【RANK: S+】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +12】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【○【CHAKRA: 2,730 || 2,730】○【STAMINA: 2,480 || 2,480○【NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Inactive
Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
A shadow loomed over Kojiro, casting an all too familiar silloutte on the vendor's stall before him. He felt his stomach tighten as the voice behind him sounded off, confirming suspicions. " Baaaah! " He exclaimed in an excited manner, spinning around. Kojiro brought his hands together before his body to form a "T" shape to signify a time out as a cold sweat broke out. " Sir! It's a mission!" He began as Kenshin would hand the ticket to the less than pleased merchant. Truth be told, Kojiro wasn't even aware of what the content of the book really was and he hadn't much interest in learning based on the outside. Kojiro would open his mouth to explain but noted the rather angry merchant staring with anticipation for who to blame besides himself. Kojiro leaned in, covering his mouth to speak in a whisper so the man wouldn't overhear or read his lips. " Arashikage Tosokurumi Hojo-Sama requested a such a thing. This is the assignment he issued me when I arrived! This is some sort of lewd offense to nature as it seems!" Kojiro would find the circumstance rather unfavorable, but he was hopefully his teacher would see the truth in this mission. Kojiro would never knowingly compromise his status within the village or within the APD.

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff