Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Make It Tso Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:27 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick turned down ordering a drink because he brought his own water bottle. Drinks usually come first because the food is served. "Yes, fit for private conversations" he said softly. "I've been wondering and I'm not sure if it is okay to ask" he began to say. He couldn't think of anything else to talk about that isn't about work. "Have you decided on potential names for your children?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Make It Tso.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $584.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Dalla.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:34 pm
Genkawolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world
Closing time
Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

Dalla Ornvyth

She got really curious when he stated that he wasn't sure whether it was ok to ask her something or not. That usually meant it was either terrifying or juicily delicious. She hoped it wasn't a question like, "are you actually a human?" or something like that. She couldn't lie, and yet she really didn't want to tell the truth either. When he asked if she had picked out names yet, she laughed. "As far as I know, that is actually an expected question, so you didn't need to worry about asking it. Actually, I haven't really decided yet. I was hoping that I would at least be in a serious relationship with someone before they were born, so the kids would be named by both of us. If it's just me, I don't know if I should go with something from this culture, something from my culture, something from the father's culture, or maybe a mix of everything? That and I don't know how many or gender, so I don't know how many names I would need."

"If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day that nobody died."

Funds: 100/450/750
      Relationship: Single
          Pregnancy Duration: 11.5m/??
              Fullness: ☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎
                  Energy: ☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎
                      Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was hoping the laugh he heard was a good thing. "The only time restraint is probably the signing of birth certificate for legal" he commented. He takes a sip from his bottle, "I've never been happy with my name, but I'm not compelled to change it. Especially after...I had a good chance to do so" he confesses before stuffing his mouth with mochi now that the food has arrived. He really likes the of the restaurant's mochi and he was saying things he never confide in anyone else about. Swallows then speaks again, "I named the kitten an old school friend of mine of long ago" he admits then working on the egg rolls.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Make It Tso.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:trustful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $584.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Dalla.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:14 pm
Genkawolf

"Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world
Closing time
Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

Dalla Ornvyth

She smiled, "I guess I do need to figure something out by then, whenever that is. Sometimes it feels like only a day away, other times it feels like they are perfectly content to stay in for years. I wish they would make up their minds about it." She cocked her head to the side when he mentioned that he had had a good chance to change his name. "If you want to talk about it, I'd love to listen, but if you don't, that's ok too. I've always been happy enough with my name, it suits me perfectly, even if parts are hard for people to say and impossible to remember. I have an idea! What if I give them a name from each culture? Each one gets a name from my culture, his, and this one. So they can rotate and have a perfect one wherever they are." It sounded like a genius plan, if a little tedious, and it was made all the better as the food had been served and she could dig in.

"If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day that nobody died."

Funds: 100/450/750
      Relationship: Single
          Pregnancy Duration: 11.5m/??
              Fullness: ☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎
                  Energy: ☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎
                      Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:06 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ⑦тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦②
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:44 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

As much as spending a weekend in the comforts of her humble abode would seem like the best thing for her, the petite woman had to go out and undo the wrong she did the previous day. Having a long day with her new friend Amir at the museum, she was too tired to even be aware that her nimble fingers forgot to curl back around the decorated trinket that almost was a part of her when she picked up her take away and headed home. Stupid, stupid woman! If only she remembered sooner and didn't think she left it in her purse, she wouldn't have to head out in the pouring rain. She dressed in a simple cream, plaid dress with black thick stockings to keep the cold at bay, her hair neatly done in a half tail with the rest hanging loose and a coat to keep her from the cold.

Little white shoes splashed against the puddles the showers had created on the streets, her hands sunken deep into the pockets of her light colored coat, she brushed back her lose brown locks behind her ear as she held up her umbrella to protect her from the rain, she wished some cab driver slowed down before her so she didn't have to walk all the way to the restaurant. She wouldn't blame them though, why would one even want to be out in this horrid weather. A quick gasp escaped her lips when she felt a large man brush against her side, almost making her stumble and lose her balance. People could be so rude sometimes. Sure people were in a hurry to escape the weather, but just knocking people over? He didn't seem to apologize or even acknowledge her, there, her brows knitting into a slight furrow as she lowered her head and moved ahead when he stopped outside a closed store. An eerie chill ran down her spine as her steps quickened and soon she could hear his following hers over the pouring rain. Was he following her? She didn't want to over think a simple situation like this, but she couldn't be too careful - especially with how Camil scared her by talking about certain kind of men' during his visit home.

Neat brown locksl bounced with her quick steps, her heartbeat rising as she quickly shoved the door to the restaurant open and walked in looking pale like she had seen a ghost. Her baby blue hues darted over her shoulder, peeking through the glass as the man seemed to have casually been pacing around, possibly thinking if he should follow the woman inside and risk being caught or wait outside so he could proceed with his dark intentions. The woman's heart sank in fear, her brows knit together as a server approached her. They were barely even done setting up, tables turned over, chairs over them and the ones who seemed like the owners still wiping the counter before they spotted their sole server having a hard time trying to get her to speak up. It was likely they didn't even intend to open today probably just cleaning up for their usual hygiene but they couldn't send away a potential customer.

Lucky for the petite woman, one of the owners recognized the quiet brunette and pulled out her decorated phone from under the counter and handed it over to her. "There you go, you should be more cautious about your things." the woman would say to the smaller one, receiving a quick gesture of thank you, which would start making sense to the workers there. She was mute, no wonder she looked so flustered by the server's questions. But her eyes kept casting over outside, was she nervous about heading outside? Was it the weather? "It might start flooding outside, you should probably head back before it gets too bad." the woman would add to the small woman, to which she'd simply nod and head over to the glass door. No sight of the man. Was it really nothing? Before she could open the door, she spotted a silhouette of the male pacing not too far from the restaurant. He was still around?

Stepping back, the woman sat found herself a seat and decided to wait for a little bit, swinging her legs a little as she thought hard on how she could go back home. The concern owners had left her a glass of water, unsure of what was bothering the little woman as she was too shaken to even type her concerns. With shaky fingers, her text went to the first person she could think of at any given situation, Camil. Her thumping heart and rushing adrenaline made it hard for the poor woman to even type without making too many mistakes, stating, "Camil, please come get me. I'm at. at. Make it Tso." she sent, eyes casting back to the door, almost expecting him to fly in this instant. "Please hurry, I don't feel safe heading out alone." she would send after that, her nervous fingers fidgeting with her device as she waited patiently.

This feeling wasn't new to her, but definitely something she wasn't used to. She felt weak, helpless and scared, reminiscent of that night she lost her voice. Her chest heaved as she exchanged glances between her phone screen and the door. Did he see her message? Was he going to come to get her? She started to feel bad now, calling him out in such horrid weather, almost wishing she was much more brave to face her problems and not hide like this.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Noone || Mood: Nervous || Single || || Where: Make it Tso || Listening to: || OOTD: Rainy casual

User Image

Occ: THE POOR PLOT HAS BEEN PUT UP
yo punny nut
Quote:

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 pm
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling concerned. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing drenched casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn?

Long fingers brushed through his sibling’s dark tousled locks of raven, brushing them away from the peace thay graced her angelic expression while she slept. His footfalls were quiet, careful not to wake the small, sleeping form, knowing she had stayed up late the prior evening filling up the gaps in between Rigel’s tattoos in hues of rainbows with her magic markers. Her flight home has been delayed, given the horrendous flood that was about to wash in, but the young man was just as happy, as he was frustrated, knowing he could spend a few days more in her lively company. He had grown so used to her dashing forth to hold his hand whenever they went out, that it felt remotely strange for him to walk about without the familiar hands of a child clasping his own. He had grown used to waking her up for breakfast for the umpteenth time, nagging her should she try to squeeze in some shut eye, despite how it was already close to lunchtime. She was like a child of his own, and he knew she shared the same thought, having been called ‘papa Camil’ on several occasions. Nonsense, he thought, but he played along regardless. Sitting by the edge of his bed, he drew the comforters above her shoulders as he tucked her in, noticing the cold breeze that had left apparent goosebumps upon her lightly tanned skin. He leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss against the bared skin of her large forehead, and the way her lips would curve into the briefest of smile, as though she knew who’s touch it had belonged to.

”Sleep tight, princess.”

The flood warning was in red, knowing neither of them were allowed to head out in this horrid weather. The shops were closed, with the warning constantly reported on the local news channel. The skies were nearly pitch black, with heavy storm clouds constantly hovering above them, accompanied by the strong breeze and heavy rainfall. The streets were empty, with the bottom nearly flooded, though he was sure their house were relatively safe, given their uphill location. For once, Camil seemed to be rather thankful towards the torturous slope that left him breathless everytime he took a trip to the downtown grocery shop. A quiet sigh escaped his lips, as he ran a finger through his damp locks. But just as he had finally decided on what to prepare for breakfast, his phone buzzed within the depths of his pockets, startling the young man out of his own train of thoughts. The screen was bright within his dimly lit room, causing him to squint at the prickling sensation against his golden hues. Half of the time, he’d expect a message of “How’s your day?” or “Have you eaten?” from the sender, to which he usually put her replies on hold, until he eventually forgot. But this time, her words were a call for concern. The prior message left him both confused and frustrated, wondering just why she was out despite the warning, but when the latter came, his eyebrows were furrowed into a tight knot of worry, and concern. Was she worried about the flood? Was she scared of the flood? Was someone bothering her?

But the young man did not waste any time asking, typing a brief: “I’ll be right there.” before he dashed out of his own house with all but his wallet in his pocket, and a phone in his hand.

The raindrops were hard against his skin, like the solid impact of pavement stones. He shredded himself of his own skin, raven locks growing into a large mane of luscious gold, while his body lengthened into one that reassembles a snake, with the colours of his scales that matched the pitch black skies and eyes of pure, molten golds. He glided against the harsh winds, cutting through the mildly flooded streets that would soon grow heavy enough to wash a person away. Slender body dived into the familiar streets of downtown, where his scales peeled off his body when he touched the cold, concrete pavement. Not to his surprise, most shops were closed, with the once bustling streets reduced to all, but an empty, abandoned area, lit only by the flashes of lightning, and the streetlights. With the local restaurant coming into sight at the corner of the street, frantic footsteps came to an eventual stop as wet hands shoved the glass door open, causing the overhead bell to jingle violently. He was dressed much casually in comparison to his usual attire, sporting a white v neck shirt, with a navy green jacket and light blue jeans that were now thoroughly drenched from the heavy rain. Tousled raven locks clung to his face in random directions, with his lips half parted in a heavy pant from dashing two streets across town, yet instead of taking a short break, golden hues scanned the establishment, searching for the familiar sight of a petite woman.

”Coralyn?” Worried gaze fell upon her soft brown locks, and paled features, of her nervously sitting in the corner of the restaurant. His eyebrows furrowed, pointing his index finger in the direction of the slowly flooded streets of downtown, just beyond the foggy windows of the restaurant. Had she not known it was dangerous to wander about? ”What on earth are you thinking?” he paused, ”What do you think you’re doing outside when the city’s flooding?” he heaved an exasperated sigh, but he knew now was not the moment to lecture her, when they were both still away from the safe confinements of their house, when she seemed mildly shaken up by what had occured just moments earlier. A quiet breath escaped his lips as he took several steps forward to reach her, resting his cold hand against the soft, rosy skin of her cheek. His stern gaze softened into one that belonged to worry and concern, meeting her clouded, and frantic emotions that did not suit the clear blues that were her eyes.

”Are you alright? What happened?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:04 pm

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The brunette now wished she had just called the police instead to not worry the poor man, recalling how his younger sibling had come down for a visit. It was silly of her to have messaged him like that when he might have been spending time with his family, having some interesting rainy day activities planned together or just sleeping in. Which would explain why he hadn't responded. Although her brain wasn't quite functioning too well, her mind constantly digging up the past to give her visuals of how it was back when something similar happened, when she chose not to bother with it and brush it off as nothing. Those mistakes might not have similar consequences at this day and age, but she was too terrified from the past scars that she wanted someone she trusted around her. She couldn't tell her parents, no, they'd be worried sick and try to fly out to see their child in this weather. The only closest person she had was Camil, the one person who even lived around to ride over to her place if she needed, the one she needed.

Anxious eyes rose up from where she sat when the door swung open, a cold draft sending a chill down most of their spines but the thought of seeing the man with ill intentions turned Coralyn's skin paler than before. Her shoulders dropped almost instantaneously as her stiff body now relaxed upon the sight of her her heaving and panting, drenched. He came for her after all.

Stepping out of the comforts of her seat, she took a step closer, her nervous features trying their best to pass him a smile as her eyes turned glassy. He forgot to even carry an umbrella with him, was he that worried for her? Regret showered her features now as she flinched when he'd almost lecture her. He was right though, was her phone so important that she had to step out when she could risk drifting away with the flood? Of course, it had all the memories they shared together, all the late night chats that he occasionally took the trouble to respond to, the voicenotes he'd send when she demanded and a lot more. It was her means of communication to the world that couldn't hear her. Of course it was important.

With her guilt-ridden gaze shifting to the floor, tears welled up as they threatened to fall from her glassy waterline. She didn't know how to speak to him, how she would start. His gentle touch on her cheek just triggered her waterfall, her body running into his for comfort. She wrapped her arms tightly around his, small hands gripping into his drenched coat, her fingers nearly threatening to dig holes into them from how tightly she had clenched onto them. Her face almost buried itself into his chest, unphased by how drenched he was right now. A gentle shake to her head in response to his question, she took some time, sniffing and trying to get herself to respond to him, but her hands didn't wish to let him go, almost fearing he would disappear if he did.One of the concerned staff that had been watching almost painfully at the drenched man that entered, dreading having to clean up after him stepped in, deciding it would be best to update the concerned man about the wellbeing of his partner? "Um sir, the lady seemed to have forgotten her phone yesterday and came in to collect it today. She did seem bothered by something outside, constantly looking back. We wanted to help but she wouldn't really try to express herself." the man said, the server that found her at the door. "Would you require a dry towel though?" he would ask, they were still customers and treating them well was a sign of a good restaurant.

Nervous hands carefully let go of the male, the front of her dress damp by now as she pulled away from him lightly. Her nose and cheeks pink from the little spurs of tears that streamed down into his already wet chest, the traces of which her wrist came up to wipe off as she finally tried speaking to the male. Her eyes cast up, still guilty from him having come out to save her. "I'm sorry to have called you like this...and I'm sorry I got you so worried. I should have been more considerate..but..but I was scared." she signed, biting her lips lightly from the inside. "This man...outside kept following me and I got nervous...I didn't know what to do, my mind kept thinking back on that day and...I'm sorry.." she signed, her fingers almost fumbling with so many thoughts and emotions that plagued her.

At this point, she wasn't even sure if he was around still, feeling safe though with Camil there. She didn't need him to fight him off or threaten to kill him, she just wanted him there and here he was, did he really care so much for her? Did he leave his siblings alone? The guilt never faded as she looked back up at him, lips curling into a light smile. "Thank you for coming." she signed.

Company: Camil - My knight in shining armor || Mood: Nervous, grateful || Single || || Where: Make it Tso || Listening to: || OOTD: Rainy casual

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
Quote:

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:21 am
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling concerned. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing drenched casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn?

His mind was busied with the thought of her while the thin layer of water splashed against the wet fabric of his light coloured jeans when his quickened pace broke into a jog, and eventually a run down the slippery, empty, and mildly flooded streets of downtown. Hues of molten gold met a pair of frantic, and clouded eyes of summer sky blue, laced with hints of panic and worry behind a glistening layer of tears as hesitant footsteps slowly moved in his direction. Her shoulders were slightly hunched over, weighed with guilt at the sound of his raised voice of concern and frustration, rather than one belonging to malicity. What would she do if she were washed away by the harsh flood before even setting foot on her doorstep. What would he do if he were to lose the one person that greeted him good morning through the buzz of his phone, the person whom had become an eventual routine in throughout his normal days. The cold, wet skin of his palm rested against her cheek, having left the pair of leather gloves upon the top of his black, wooden dresser, instantly regretting his words when warm streaks of tears met the side of his thumb. His stern gaze softened, reverting into one clouded by worry, and concern for the younger woman. She stood still, before her body crashed against his in a desperate search of a comforting embrace, shocking the young man with her unexpectancy, but Camil remained silent, feeling her fear through the tight grip of her fingers against the nylon fabric of his jacket.

”Hush.” his voice was soft, ressembling the soothing tune of a mother’s lullaby while his arms came to rest against the sides of her shoulders. Her head was buried against the damp cloth of his white shirt that smelled of rain and musk, laced faintly with the fragrance of his fabric softener. ”It’s alright.” he reassured, lifting a hand up to bask her in a gentle caress upon the back of her head. His gaze scanned the establishment, moving from the glass door of the entrance, to the chairs neatly tucked against the newly wiped tables, all except for the one in the corner where she waited in, before they finally fell onto the small puddle of rain water gathered by his feet, dripping from the ends of his dark locks, and the hemlines of his loose shirt. He heaved a quiet breath, finally bringing his free hand to wrap around her shoulders in a small embrace, while his other lightly pressed against the back of her head when he felt a light jolt of her shoulders from her muffled sobs.

Striking hues darted towards the approaching staff, narrowing his gaze when they fell upon his moving lips that were just a tad too quick for him to pick up on, but through the simple words he made out, it was enough for him to understand what was being told. ”No, that’s quite alright. We’ll be taking our leave shortly.” and just as the final words fell from his lips, his gaze was cast towards the view on the other side of the tinted glass window, yet all that he saw was the slow rising water on the empty streets. Was someone out there? His head tilted downwards when her grip loosened, yet all the while he had never released his hold of her, reverting both his hands back to the side of her small shoulders when she pulled away from him, finally calm enough to speak of her encounter.

”Enough.” he abruptly cut her short of her apologies, bringing his chilled hands up to cup her rosy cheeks glistening with trails of shed tears, while his thumb gently brushed away the droplets of tears that hung off the thin strands of her light coloured lashes, like small transparent glass beads, like morning dew atop the leaves of a plant. ”Do not apologize. I’m just glad you’re alright.” he murmured, heaving a quiet breath of relief when he finally knew that no harm had befall her, and though he grew curious of the ‘day’ she brought up, the young man knew better than to ask her of something so personal, linked to the fear that had built up within the depths of her heart. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears, still when they glanced up to his, flickering with an emotion of guilt that did not belong within her innocent gaze. His features softened, rubbing soft, soothing circles into her damp porcelain cheeks when he was eventually invited by the sight of her lips curving upwards into a smile. Her cheeks were warm against his cold hands, as was her body when they were pressed against his own, warming the harsh chill that had seeped within the depths of his bones, as though his skin was basked beneath the warm rays of sunlight, or the comforting flames of a bonfire.

”Do not worry, my dear. I am right here.” like a soft chant, he spoke to her in a tone just barely above a whisper, as though fearing just the slightest raise of his voice would shatter the thin calamity that had begun to bubble over her petite being. His hand released her face, feeling the inevitable coldness while he gestured for her to gather her things. Quiet footsteps carried him towards the entrance, glancing outwards to catch a small glimpse of the man she spoke of. Golden hues fell upon a blurred figure pacing just beyond the foggy distance, but he simply remained silent and turned towards the restaurant staffs with a small, apologetic nod of his head. ”I’m terribly sorry for the trouble we’ve caused. Thank you for looking after her.” he answered, flicking his gaze towards her while he extended a hand.

”Come, let’s go home.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:06 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Petite frame heaved as she gripped on his firm frame, burrying her face into his shirt as she seeked comfort that he seemed to have given her with no questions asked. His soft tender palm against her cheek, the gentle hushes that escaped his lips as he rest his hands on the sides of her arms. His words soon started to seem effective as her senses moved from their numb, plagued self to a more aware state now, her nose picking up the scent of his musk and fabric softener, the scents she had started to get used to with their growing closeness. It was laced with the dampness of his clothes, one of the reasons behind her guilt. He truly did care for her to have left everything he was doing, shelter from the flood and rain to have come for her.

With glassy eyes back up at the male when she'd part from the comforts of his damp embrace, she looked up at him, feeling his gentle hand brush against her cheek. Her own hand reached up to feel the back of his, careful not to bother his trail as her lips carefully curled to a gentle smile. "I'm still sorry you got drenched from all the way here." she would state, referring to his wet clothes and the puddle he formed under his shoes from just standing with her for a little. Her eyes cast down on her own clothes as she felt a little draft against her skin, cheeks flushing deep as she realized her own outfit was damp from where she pressed against him. In a way she didn't mind, especially since she got his comfort, but she couldn't risk either of them catching a cold. Maybe she should have intervened when the server asked the male if he required a towel.

”Do not worry, my dear. I am right here.” His words, his embrace, his mere presence made her feel at ease, like nothing could go wrong. Coralyn almost wished that strength was around more often, especially even when he wasn't around so she couldn't burden him with little things like these. Was it necessary to even run out to get her phone? Even if she did lose her phone, she could recover everything on a new one by a few little clicks but if she lost her life, she would lose him. If he lost his life in attempts to keep her safe, she wouldn't ever forgive herself for the same. A life without him, she couldn't even imagine the possibility of the same. He was too important for her to let go.

Quick little footsteps followed his, eyes cast upon the male, hand quickly reaching for his as she used her free hand to hold onto the umbrella she took to shelter her from the pouring rain. Fingers locking into the spaces between his like they did earlier this week, cheeks flushing into a warm shade of pink when she revisited the events of that day. The way their fingers locked into each other, the way they swayed to his melody and who could forget the little present he left her. He truly seemed like her prince at this point, her knight in shining armor. She almost forgot about the perpetrator outside, was he still around?

The staff bowed the duo, requesting them to come again, emphasizing on a day with better weather as they noticed the two heading out. The little woman found it quite a struggle to open her umbrella, did something happen to it on the way inside? "My umbrella is stuck.." she signed to the male, tapping it to the pavement in attempts to try and open it up so they were sheltered from the pouring rain. From the corner of her eyes she noticed a figure walking around, seeming hesitant to step close. Her curiosity got the best of her, head turning to the direction of the individual. She recognized him instantly, her grip tightening on him as she inched behind the male. It was him.

The man might have been lingering around, but he wasn't a fool to try his luck with a tall man around the little woman. He was prepared for whatever his intentions were for the woman, but didn't expect her to have company, an intimidating company that would make his job quite hard, especially if he witnessed how he transformed from a serpentine form to this humanely one right before he stepped into the restaurant. Admitting defeat, especially with the worsening weather, he decided to head back before he was caught in a possible flood, passing by the pair like a regular passerby.

Company: Camil - My knight in shining armor || Mood: Better || Single || || Where: Make it Tso || Listening to: || OOTD: Rainy casual

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
Quote:

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:42 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:58 pm
Maura Kshama[
"All there is to live is war and love."
User Image
User Image

The weather maybe runny in Soleil but in Kshama era is always fair and beautiful. Maura birthday coordinate been cancelled due to war strike home. Her order from the general was to stay till safe to be home. She respect his wishes and celebrate by herself as she transformers into her post war princess blue outfit and heading to Make It Tso. She really down and enter the place. She sat on the faeest table from anyone else.

She glittery up the place with her cherry blossom scent and long hair pulled back in annoyed bun. She looks up at the waiter come to her and she smiles back briefly.

" I have some saki if you had it with crab rangoon." The waiter bows to her and write down her order already ,she left the woman site. The frown return on Kshama face. She doesn't belong in the free spirit realm and such legends of the nanoa fruit would be bad omen in her world.she do have friends and potential lover. He's a being of sort. She miss him very much.

Asbloodrunscold

Kitschura_020

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:49 pm
User Image

Location: Resturaunt Company: None Attire: Sweater Weather Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

Alone. That was what Alva found themselves again now that they were back in the world of the living. It was their fault they supposed. It was unreasonable to expect what few, ephemeral connections they had made to remain in place. It was unreasonable to bind true people to a false creature such as themselves. There was no sadness at these losses. There was no joy either. Alva was, what Alva always was, a blank slate of things that would define a living creature at least...what truly did. They had remained home since they had returned and tended to their plants. Blood shed to return the innocent to life. Blood lost and new wounds to taint their pale flesh. It was normal for Alva, and so they paid no heed. Drifting through life once again. Dead in the eyes as they were before if not more so. There no lights to fill.. Death had taken them. Death could not keep them...but time still did the most damage.

They had been out since then, buying supplies and new soil. They had bought pots and new gardening tools and regained their job at the sordid den where they did. Why did they work there? It was noise for a silent background. Tales for a blank canvas they did suppose. A few nights, drunken...or so they pretended to be so that those who considered themselves "lucky" took them home. Men. Women. Whatever they were. None were all that gentle and so under the sweater the pale falsehood kept bandages on top of bruises, cuts, and more. Signs of being sullied.....were they ever pure?

Alva cast their eyes upwards at the sign. Make it Tso. A clever name. They adjusted their clothes and canvas under their arms before heading inside. How long had it been since they had eaten? A few days? A week or so? They hadn't kept track of time just knew that a large portion of it had passed them by. It was....time to fulfill a need they supposed and so in they went. A waitress greeted them though paused either out of confusion or....a blush on their face. Ah yes. Alva readjusted their clothes meant to complement their unclear form for those who did not see what they wanted to see. Man or woman. They were quiet in their request for a table and would slowly move with the waitress to an open place. They placed the easel on the floor, leaned against the table out of the way and their purse hung on the side.

A small order for a lone party. They didn't need much so an entree and a little dish would work well and give them freedom to get home quicker before someone last themselves. Once their order was taken the blank thing sat at the table alone....and silent. Their golden eyes just stared out the window. They were almost like a ghost. They effectively were one.

"...I'll take all the pain for you. Now and until the end. "

Ooc:
Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:29 pm
Kitschura_020
Maura Kshama
"All there is to live is war and love."
User Image
User Image

The waiter return with her saki and crab rangoon and maura smile heavily. The waiter Walk away and maura drink down her saki fast then put the cup on the table. She coughing heavy and the waiter come to check on her. She flash her hands to be known that she okay but another waiter come with a water.her cheeks turn red .

" Thank you, I am okay." Her soft gentle voice had the waiters heart melt as they ask her questions. " I just want to eat alone. I don't need to be burden."

She feels embrass and just watch the waiter bring her extra napkins and water. They now down to her and she see people look at her and she chuckle at all the attention. So she kindly thanks them for their hospitalities.

Asbloodrunscold

Kitschura_020

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas