Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Charlie's Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Dog Eating Contest or Scavenger Hunt?
  Hot Dogs!
  Scavenger Hunt!
View Results

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Phantom Anon

Charming Anon

Mo nearly ran off at the thought of someone recognizing her like this, but upon seeing the Phantom, she relaxed a little. At least the Phantom was a woman. And it even seemed like she'd forgiven the pair for their little incident with the bus a few Winters ago. "H-hello. Nice to see you again. I definitely see you this time, and you're definitely safe." The apprentice glanced down at herself shyly. "I'm ok so far...Maybe I'll find a spot in the shade I can hide in. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andre gave the Phantom a wave, but was rather quiet. She definitely seemed familiar to him, but he wasn't quite sure where from. He knew he'd seen her somewhere before. He definitely remembered the hair, and her voice, and she obviously knew them, but he was blanking. That was odd. He easily saw hundreds of people a day, driving the bus, but his memory was usually better than that.
"Hey Miss, how's it going?"

Mo's blush returned as Charlie welcomed them. She wasn't sure which was better or worse; seeing someone familiar or new. "Er... Hi there, I'm Mo. M-my seniors forced me to go on vacation... And they sent Andre with me..." She jerked a thumb at Andre next to her and looked around at the others nervously. "I don't think I've seen any of them before. Do they ride the bus much? I usually drive one, I mean..." Mo glanced at Phantom and muttered guiltily, "I kinda know Ms Phantom already... I almost hit her once..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 pm
Charming Anon

"Whatever your impression of swim trunks are, a speedo would be less than that."

The Phantom's frown deepened as she tried to imagine what it would look like. Soon enough, a faint brush of color swept across her cheeks. "A man would willingly wear such a thing outside the privacy of his household? Is it...normal now for such a thing to be worn?"

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Her head tilted to the side as she looked you over. Your discomfort was as clear as the sky above. "I am pleased to see your higher ups allowed you some time to enjoy the summer." Watching your body language further, the Phantom then added, "Your swim suit is very becoming. You chose well."

As Andre spoke, she turned to face him. "It fares well, thank you." Like his apprentice, the driver's unease was clear to her gaze. She gave him a brilliant smile to try and mitigate whatever was ailing him.

Although the Phantom seemed relaxed amongst the others, she was listening intently to their words. Her memory had always been terrible, and so she was trying her best to discretely garner the names of her companions. As the introductions passed, the invisible tension in her form lessened.

Phantom Anon

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:31 pm
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"I've never understood the roll of pockets in swimtrunks anyways. What are you supposed to do? Put your phone in there? Does that really seem like a good idea?" He mused while hooking an arm around Toby's inner tube and pulling him closer to give a kiss on the cheek.

Gigi of the Ribbons

"I only got stuck in ribbons once. And it was only for like. Half a year." Charlie pouted, "But it's different now. I have someone to help me get out of just about any article of clothing, ribbons included."

Mo_4011 -Anon-

"Vacations are nice! I'm honored you chose to spend yours here...or that you were bundled up in a bikini and kicked out of the bus at the station near here. Either way. Happy to have you both." Charlie surveyed the assorted party attenders, an inter-dimensional traveler, a dark elf, a phantom, and an interstellar assassin. How did they actually get anywhere? He realized he had no idea, "Ummm...I don't know. Maybe? I've never taken the bus. I didn't know we had a bus."

Phantom Anon

"If he is a competitive swimmer, absolutely. The drag caused by loose swim trunks can be the difference between winning and losing a race." He shrugged, "It's really not so different from a bikini, really. It only matters how comfortable someone is with their body, I believe. As for me, I am quite happy in my pink trunks."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:59 pm
Charming Anon

Shrugging, he raised a brow in thought.
"You know, I am not sure what the thought process for that would be either. Barring things that should not go into the water or get damp, things in pockets would very likely come out once one went in water, correct? Perhaps they expect one to only use the pockets for brief, dry moments."
Moving willingly as he was drawn closer, a smile touched his lips at the kiss.
"I take it you like the doughnut, my gentle breeze?"

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:03 am
Phantom Anon

Charming Anon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The second Andre caught what Mo muttered, something clicked. NOW he remembered her, from a few Winters ago, and Mo had indeed almost served the lady pancakes while they were messing around, terrorizing snowmen. "Hey! That's right! It's you! Nice to see you again!" A smile spread across his face immediately. She seemed to be none the worse for wear, though the bus driver thought "Phantom" was a bit of an odd nickname. "Heh. Nice going Mo." "Sh-shut up! You were there too!" Andre smirked, popping the apprentice on the head "Yeah, but I wasn't driving~ And see? We told ya you looked nice." Mo growled something in defeat, her cheeks heating up again. In truth, she liked the color of the bikini, but she tugged at the top half nervously, trying to make the movement as discreetly as possible and terrified something might pop out. "Thank you... There's not enough of it though. Where's the rest of it??" "It's a BIKINI, Mo. That's all you get." Andre said slowly, enunciating each word in a tone that suggested he was repeating himself.

At Charlie's description of a "hypothetical", but highly likely scenario, an evil Cheshire cat grin spread across Andre's face from ear to ear and Mo smacked her senior on the arm.
"Eh, something like that. Thank you for having us!" At the mention of buses, Mo's face suddenly brightened. Her manner seemed to change completely, like night and day. "Oh yeah, we do! We're from the Grasshopper Express, there's routes running all over most of Gaia. We're a bit new maybe, or just more organized? But our main headquarters is in Barton, if ya ever have a question. We've got paper timetables and information online too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:26 am
Charming Anon
"I only got stuck in ribbons once. And it was only for like. Half a year." Charlie pouted, "But it's different now. I have someone to help me get out of just about any article of clothing, ribbons included."
But you wouldn't allow anyone to help you. *reaches up and ruffles his hair* I love that you say it as if that's not an abnormal amount of time to be "stuck", as you put it. *gives him a hug at the cute pouting* Aw, then no need to pout. But you two will of course refrain from doing that here in public, right? *gives him a playful nudge to show she's only teasing*  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Phantom Anon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:38 am
Charming Anon

"If he is a competitive swimmer, absolutely. The drag caused by loose swim trunks can be the difference between winning and losing a race." He shrugged, "It's really not so different from a bikini, really. It only matters how comfortable someone is with their body, I believe. As for me, I am quite happy in my pink trunks."

"I have never been to a swimming competition," The Phantom admitted, more so to herself than you, "If this is truly a lingering trend, I will just have to get used to it, I suppose." She made a mental note to haunt a swimming pool on another occasion. Glancing at your apparel and a certain someone, she gave you a wink. "Oh, I am certain you are not the only one who is happy with your clothing."

Mo_4011 -Anon-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The second Andre caught what Mo muttered, something clicked. NOW he remembered her, from a few Winters ago, and Mo had indeed almost served the lady pancakes while they were messing around, terrorizing snowmen. "Hey! That's right! It's you! Nice to see you again!" A smile spread across his face immediately. She seemed to be none the worse for wear, though the bus driver thought "Phantom" was a bit of an odd nickname. "Heh. Nice going Mo." "Sh-shut up! You were there too!" Andre smirked, popping the apprentice on the head "Yeah, but I wasn't driving~ And see? We told ya you looked nice." Mo growled something in defeat, her cheeks heating up again. In truth, she liked the color of the bikini, but she tugged at the top half nervously, trying to make the movement as discreetly as possible and terrified something might pop out. "Thank you... There's not enough of it though. Where's the rest of it??" "It's a BIKINI, Mo. That's all you get." Andre said slowly, enunciating each word in a tone that suggested he was repeating himself.

At Charlie's description of a "hypothetical", but highly likely scenario, an evil Cheshire cat grin spread across Andre's face from ear to ear and Mo smacked her senior on the arm.
"Eh, something like that. Thank you for having us!" At the mention of buses, Mo's face suddenly brightened. Her manner seemed to change completely, like night and day. "Oh yeah, we do! We're from the Grasshopper Express, there's routes running all over most of Gaia. We're a bit new maybe, or just more organized? But our main headquarters is in Barton, if ya ever have a question. We've got paper timetables and information online too."

The Phantom was entirely amused by Andre's sudden realization and her eyes twinkled with wordless laughter. It pleased her that the two were far more relaxed now, although it would surely take more time for Mo to grow comfortable in her swim attire. At the girl's sudden change in demeanor, the Phantom blinked. She then silently chided herself for not thinking of this earlier. Of course a discussion of the Grasshopper Express would be the thing to make the apprentice forget what had once bothered her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:25 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"It's almost as sweet as you."

Mo_4011 -Anon-

"That sounds convenient! How long has it been running? I seem to be way out of the loop."

Gigi of the Ribbons

"Wait, you're telling me there's an abnormal amount of time to be stuck in ribbons?" He looked confused.

Phantom Anon

"You think?" He subconsciously smoothed the front of his suit, "I mean. I mostly got them because they were a pretty color and the fabric was soft. But if other people enjoy them, bonus!"

(I would like to encourage everyone to mosey on over to the ball. Although from the look of everyone's beautiul avis, you probably already did. Have fun dancing and come back for a swim when you get done!)  

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 am
Charming Anon

"And I thought I was suppose to be the shameless flatterer. Thank you, Charlie."
Tobias smiled to show he found Charlie's words a welcome compliment. Eyes shining in a mischievous fashion, his hand slipped over the one Charlie used to draw him closer.
"You know, I believe this sweet treat could hold two. If you care to join me for a dip at your earliest convenience?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:54 am
Charming Anon
"Wait, you're telling me there's an abnormal amount of time to be stuck in ribbons?" He looked confused.
*giggles and shakes her head* I'm saying there'e an abnormal amount of time to be stuck in something you wish not to be wearing. Half a year is a long time to wear anything. I find nothing wrong with always being in ribbons, but for you, it's an oddity. You see? *tilts her head looking up at him to see if she was able to convey what she meant*  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:07 pm
Phantom Anon

Charming Anon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mo's blush was suddenly gone. She was suddenly hyper, talkative and full of information. Even Andre blinked at this sudden bipolar reaction and stared at her for a second. Figures... Anytime it's something to do with buses... He chuckled to himself, and that immediately set Mo off again to bipolar. She looked at Andre, then down at herself, patting and searching everywhere. "Eh? What's so funny? OH GOD DID SOMETHING POP OUT!? Where? Whats wrong?" Mo's senior stared at her, shaking his head. "What? No, you're fine Mo! Jesus, calm down. Screw 'You don't drink', I should'a made you something before we left."

Charming's question caught Mo from replying to that and she blinked, looking to Andre questioningly. "Uhm... Well I'm still pretty new actually. I'm still only an apprentice, I dunno. I don't drive on my own usually." Andre gave a nod. "Well I've been at it for fifteen years so far. It wasn't always so big and organized like now though. Used to be thirteen different bus companies running different areas, and some of them were actually old trolley lines. Now it's all one system, run by Cross Transit."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:13 pm
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"I've got my trunks on, I'll gladly go for a little dip with you, my darling Toby." He squeezed Toby's fingers with his own.

Gigi of the Ribbons

"I suppose when you put it that way...." He made a face, "But it did not seem so long to me."

Mo_4011 -Anon-

"Fascinating!" Charlie absorbed the new information, "How long does one apprentice as a bus driver?"  

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:17 am
Charming Anon

"Fascinating!" Charlie absorbed the new information, "How long does one apprentice as a bus driver?"

The apprentice took a long moment to think about it, summoning everything she he had on her job and the buses, information-wise, until she finally realized... She didn't actually KNOW this one. "Um..." She fidgeted. "Well... I've been at it for nearly a year already. That's pretty long, right? I think there's a final trial I have to run though, but Jimmy hasn't mentioned anything yet..." She looked to Andre. "How long does it usually take people to graduate?" Andre shrugged. "Three to five years maybe? How should I know? I don't take on students. I'll go over new routes with people, but that's about it." Mo cursed, thinking frantically. "Well I know I have to last two years at least, right? And the hour logs and special missions have something to do with it, right?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andre shook his head. "There's a lot of different things to factor in, and it depends on the people. If you already had your CDL before you got here, then it's a two year survival period stating out. If not, it's three. If you're part of a class that gets trained, then it depends on how well you do. If you train by yourself with a mentor, then it's by experience and however long they decide. You got drafted into this, right Mo? That makes a difference too. The missions and hours just factor in as experience."

Mo's eye twitched at the memory of her first meeting with everyone. "Yeah... I got drafted. I guess I probably coulda' said no though. And they kinda gave me my CDL after that. I mean I still had to do the actual tests and everything but... y'know I kinda already drove the damn bus before that."

"Then you've got at least two to three years to prove yourself even after you graduate. And as your mentor, that's mostly up to Jimmy. If you're doing everything well and pass all the final challenges, then you'll finally be a new bus driver for real. But even then, there's still levels to everything."

(It's kinda ironic, Mo got recruited into the Express and wound up with Jimmy as her mentor. But if she had applied and joined willingly like a normal person, she probably would have wound up with Andre. There's a bit of a rift among the Express about drafting new people vs waiting for new people. And I really oughta write down how Mo ended up in this mess to start with. xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:03 pm
Charming Anon

A smile tugged at his lips, and he entwined their fingers.
"Is now a good time, or would I be taking the host too far from his hosting duties if I lead him to the water?"

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas