Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:58 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Tanakako
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown/bronze! As my only Pern OC was a brown-turned-bronze!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: AstoriaFallen
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Gold
Any other notes or comments or silliness? <3 <3 <3

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:13 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Mx Cherie
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Two is my favorite number.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:07 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: ChaosTheories
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Which random color dragon is your favorite? No ideeeaa.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? First dragons ever aye

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:08 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Dizzy_Kat
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Gotta love me some blue boys!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? This is a great method to cure my indecisiveness! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Meepfur
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bluuue! But also white because tinydragons.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? emotion_kirakira

Meepfur
Crew

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:15 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Uta
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? .... blues and greens!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? heart

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:06 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Capricious Starlight
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes.
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety.
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes.
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Every time I think I'm done with Pern RP, it pulls me back in. heart

Capricious Starlight

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:39 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Tsunake
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Hmm, let's go with re-roll for variety!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yep!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thanks for letting me in! <3

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:12 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: demon_pachabel
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? I legit won't mind either way. Whatever is funner for the colorist
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I have a soft spot for my greens.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? DURGINZ

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Teiha

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:55 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Teiha
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I love simple designs based on cat, dog, goat or horse coats. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:58 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Cajanic
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White... so smol
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thank you for this!

Cajanic

Generous Unicorn

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:30 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Ruhane Chiisai
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Surprise me. I'll be happy with whatever I get. ^-^
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I still wish they came in purple  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:03 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Peppermint Coffee
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? re-roll for variety please~
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue~
Any other notes or comments or silliness? biggrin Hello.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:28 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Which random color dragon is your favorite? It's a tie between blue and white!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I am the fox. It was always me.

Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff