• Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:23 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

well this dude is recuperating from our last time we met.....

did you get him good??

yeah we got him so good I don' know when he will be back.....he needs to regrow a few parts of his body and that will take him awhile...........

^^ Good. BTW sorry for the late reply >.<
I hope you are well.
AND I LOVE your avi <3

**smiles** that is kk....
doing good had a busy day....
thanks ....it is none that I had saved but it has more to it....I took off a couple of things to play zOMG without taking the time to make a new one....

I made a new acc to play because I liked to start over xDD but on this account im.. like 10.0 or something. ^^;
I am REALLY happy it came back <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:37 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

well this dude is recuperating from our last time we met.....

did you get him good??

yeah we got him so good I don' know when he will be back.....he needs to regrow a few parts of his body and that will take him awhile...........

I hope you are well.
AND I LOVE your avi <3

thanks ....it is none that I had saved but it has more to it....I took off a couple of things to play zOMG without taking the time to make a new one....

I made a new acc to play because I liked to start over xDD but on this account im.. like 10.0 or something. ^^;

I am using this acc cause I don't really want to start over eight now.....I am a 10 too.....I am farming with my girls so they can get up to my level.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:30 am
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I hope you are well.
AND I LOVE your avi <3

I am using this acc cause I don't really want to start over eight now.....I am a 10 too.....I am farming with my girls so they can get up to my level.....

oh really?? I dont mind starting over ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:01 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I hope you are well.
AND I LOVE your avi <3

oh I would like to finish before I start over.....somethings I would like to master first......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:10 am
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

oh I would like to finish before I start over.....somethings I would like to master first......

You haven't finsished the game yet??  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:28 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

nope we were just getting good in the underwater part when they closed it down.....would like to do the new add ons too.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:18 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

nope we were just getting good in the underwater part when they closed it down.....would like to do the new add ons too.......

I need to do the SS on my mule. I just finished the ruins ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:35 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I have to finish it too then I want to do the Boardwalk.....I still have a couple quests in the ruins.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 am
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I have to finish it too then I want to do the Boardwalk.....I still have a couple quests in the ruins.......

I finished all my quests. I should PS and get orbs, Im only a 8.0 on my mule.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:29 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I have so many orbs I was able to level up all my rings and have some left over.....I am farming to help my girls get enough orbs to do the same.....I have played on my mule but don't remember which acc and what level it is....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:37 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I have so many orbs I was able to level up all my rings and have some left over.....I am farming to help my girls get enough orbs to do the same.....I have played on my mule but don't remember which acc and what level it is....

lucky. I havent been getting much orbs tbh =/  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:00 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I played alot with Dio to get them....we farmed Papa Saw to get most of them......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:35 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

I played alot with Dio to get them....we farmed Papa Saw to get most of them......

I was doing a lot of PS but I still wasnt getting much orbs xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:52 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

when I do it with them I carry my Fortune Favor ring....it helps in getting more gold and orbs....I also will use double orb thingie I have....it grants double orbs......I thought all my rings were level 10 but they were not so since orbs are soul bound I have been leveling up my rings....now I am low on orbs again....**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:26 pm
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Skyailia

when I do it with them I carry my Fortune Favor ring....it helps in getting more gold and orbs....I also will use double orb thingie I have....it grants double orbs......I thought all my rings were level 10 but they were not so since orbs are soul bound I have been leveling up my rings....now I am low on orbs again....**laughs**

haha I dont have a ff ring, wish I did though. even just using those powerups for me doesnt grant much orbs since they dont drop often for me anyway xD  
Chatting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff