Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Bridgepuddle (4e) complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:50 am
I need some item assistance on the 4e side

I am trying to focus on forced movement.
I need an orb and some cloth armor.

Assistance?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 pm
IS that what is happening? That they'd be "next" to one another? I thought it was the same story run for two different groups. Like I see at conventions.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:53 pm
Rain Yupa
IS that what is happening? That they'd be "next" to one another? I thought it was the same story run for two different groups. Like I see at conventions.

Me too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:18 pm
PupSage

Assistance?

We're 1st level. You shouldn't HAVE any magic gear yet. Just saying...

ARMOR

Luring Withdrawal Armor (PHB2, Leather, Chain, level 2+) - If enemy misses you with melee, shift 1 and slide them into your prior space.
Feedback Armor (PHB3, Cloth, Leather, Level 4+) - Free action when use a psychic power, deal damage to each adjacent and push them 1 square. Augmentable.
Repulsion Armor (AV, Cloth, Leather, level 2+) - Whenever an enemy moves into an adjacent square, you can push them 1 square as an immediate reaction.

ORBS

Orb of Indisputable Gravity (PHB, level 7+) - Featherfalls a flying target out of the air.
Orb of the Menacing Impulse (PHB3, level 4+) - When hit with an attack, the enemy moves its speed away as a free action.
Orb of Unintended Solitude (AV, Level 18+, too cool for you)
Orb of Forceful Magic (MME, Level 3+) - Property effect to increase forced movement by 1.

That's all I could find between 6 books (three PHB, three Equipment). I listed the high-powered Orb because you might want to know of its existence, but skipped out on two heavy armor listings because it was doubtful you'd spend, what, 4-5 feats to be able to wear them? I listed Luring, though it'd be leather, because I can see someone spending a feat to go from Cloth to Leather (one feat for +2 AC, after all!).  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:03 pm
Why does everything end up with thoughts of battle with roleplayers?

Hero A: I don't like you
Lady B: So, what... you wanna make something of it? *starts fight with Hero A*
Hero C: *steals both coin purses*

Lady A and Hero B: We are the paladins... we can't condone this senseless violence...*joins in the fight to stop it*

Lady C: *walks away, because her player isn't feeling it*

Question: have you ever been called to the office only to sit outside as the boss talks to someone else?(I have and we have only 5 people in our department) Or had to members of a different department?

In short: Old Tom doesn't call everyone at once, more like a few hours apart. Or if you really have an issue with Group B, I can have one group meet Archi(the town's mayor/wizard). Nether option bothers me...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:10 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage

Assistance?

ARMOR

Luring Withdrawal Armor (PHB2, Leather, Chain, level 2+) - If enemy misses you with melee, shift 1 and slide them into your prior space.
Feedback Armor (PHB3, Cloth, Leather, Level 4+) - Free action when use a psychic power, deal damage to each adjacent and push them 1 square. Augmentable.
Repulsion Armor (AV, Cloth, Leather, level 2+) - Whenever an enemy moves into an adjacent square, you can push them 1 square as an immediate reaction.

ORBS

Orb of Indisputable Gravity (PHB, level 7+) - Featherfalls a flying target out of the air.
Orb of the Menacing Impulse (PHB3, level 4+) - When hit with an attack, the enemy moves its speed away as a free action.
Orb of Forceful Magic (MME, Level 3+) - Property effect to increase forced movement by 1.

That's all I could find between 6 books (three PHB, three Equipment). I listed the high-powered Orb because you might want to know of its existence, but skipped out on two heavy armor listings because it was doubtful you'd spend, what, 4-5 feats to be able to wear them? I listed Luring, though it'd be leather, because I can see someone spending a feat to go from Cloth to Leather (one feat for +2 AC, after all!).

I believe the standard is 1 item at your level and 1 at your level +1  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:15 pm
PupSage
Rain Yupa
PupSage

Assistance?

ARMOR

ORBS

I believe the standard is 1 item at your level and 1 at your level +1

Only if you're starting at highter than level 1...and you would also get an item at level-1 too

but this is starting at first level, so all you get is 100 gold to buy standard tier gear.

And from how Cross was talking, the city is pretty freaking massive. There's a stronger-than-not chance that the two parties would never actually meet, though their actions could indirectly affect the other group, like increasing guard patrols and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:22 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Slaver and cultist fighting over the slave, one wanting to disembowel her in a ritual, one wanting to sell her off for profit.
She'll never be a slave again she'd sooner feed you to her patron  

Chisami1

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:13 am
Chisami1
Ryssa Blackblood
Slaver and cultist fighting over the slave, one wanting to disembowel her in a ritual, one wanting to sell her off for profit.
She'll never be a slave again she'd sooner feed you to her patron

Nice. Should make for a very interesting party dynamic.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:03 am
Southern Cross Nemesis

Hey DM, If I wanted extra extra shitty, torn all to hell clothes, could I get a discount?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:10 am
lol, do shardminds even wear clothes?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:16 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
lol, do shardminds even wear clothes?

Nope ... just a backpack ... but I need the cloth ... I may or may not have bought 50 pints of oil since I don't need food, clothes, or bedding and can't buy magic item.

Tabni  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:45 pm
hahah badass pic.

as for the cloth for your cocktails, you can probably just buy one set of basic clothing for like....1 gold and shred that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:40 pm
Ok, here is my completed sheet for Seraphina

One other substitution I did, if it is alright, is I substituted Elven for Draconic for her second language since thematically she is Elf turned Half-dragon and not an Actual Dragonborn.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:19 pm
hahah Averan and Seraphina are like polar opposites when it comes to appearance. One's a playboy model and the other's practically a muslim woman.

Also, I know it's not generally acceptable as a homebrew, but I wanted to share this format as I've used it before for hybrid 4e races. Seeing your "blend" made me think of it Kow.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Hybrid_(4e_Race)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff