Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:28 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val leapt off the rock and swam back to shore. She pulled herself out and as soon as she was out her legs returned to her. She got up and stretched, feeling rejuvenated. She made her way back to the medical ward, hoping to bump into Valon. She didn't know where her chambers were and it seemed the other staff were preparing dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:50 pm
Angelic Lupine
Dragonchild09
Blackscar_swiss
yaroki
Rynn01

User Image

"I guess I am a little wise for my age." Gale said. "My mother was the same way so I guess that I took more after her. Valon is always thinking about you. I will try to keep you in touch with him whenever I can. He has everything he needs right now but if you would like to send him something then I would be more than happy to deliver it."

User Image

"Not now Astrid." Valon said standing up. "Go ahead and go to sleep alright. There are things that I needs to take care of." As much as he wanted to rest, he couldn't. All Valon could think about was his family. "Perhaps next time girl." He took notice to Vallerie and smiled a little. "I hope you enjoyed your swim Vallerie. Is there anything you need?"  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Val waved at him, "Yes indeed. I'll have to take another swim before I leave tomorrow." she smiled again, "I just need to know where my room is. I took off in such a rush I forgot to ask."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:58 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista
((Sorry for making my post like this. I tend to make my characters act how I'm feeling without realizing it.))

User Image
Astrid was disappointed that Valon didn't seem to have time for her anymore. She went to her bed and laid down as she was too small to jump onto Valon's bed by herself. Poor thing had been so alone lately, even with Snow's company. She wanted her mommy to come back, but she knew that death meant she wasn't coming back. She sighed as she fell asleep, feeling more lonely than ever. Being a pup, she needed attention and a lot of it. She knew Valon loved her so she wasn't going to make a big deal out of it, but it felt as if he had less and less time to spend with her each and every day.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana thought for a moment when Gale asked if she wanted him to bring something back for her brother. She loved that idea but wasn't entirely sure what to send, she wanted to tell her brother about how they are doing alright and not to worry. But writing wasn't really an option for her. An idea popped into her mind and she walked over to one of the flower beds that had the flowers that her and her brother liked when they were younger. Crouching down, Ariana found one of the stems, feeling over the petals lightly to make sure it was the correct flower. She then gently picked the flower before heading back over to Gale, the flower Zane had given her in one hand and the one she had just plucked in the other. She couldn't remember the distance that she had created as she went to get the flower so she just kind of guessed. Holding out the flower she had picked, Ariana smiled "Could you bring this to him? Tell him that I hope to see him soon and to take care of himself." Ariana spoke in her usual warm tone.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

Lance let out a small yawn as he stretched his arms up over his head and walked to the meeting spot. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night and the warm weather felt nice on his pale skin. Heading into one of the quieter parts of town, Lance jumped up onto the roof of one of the buildings before sitting down on the top of it. It wasn't the usual spot for their meetings, but the two had agreed on this one the last time they met.

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:24 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
Angelic Lupine
yaroki
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

"It seems to me that someone didn't get their nap out." Ara said walking up to Lance. "The people here are too caught up in their own problems to pay attention to what's going on around them." 'This should be quite interesting.' "Got any ideas on how we should go about these missions?"

User Image

"Of course princess." Gale said pulling out what looked to be a jewelry box. "I'll be sure to keep it safe." He then took the flower and gently placed it in the box before carefully putting it in his satchel. "I'm certain that he will cherish it until you meet again. I should be leaving soon. If I were to stay too long, someone might get suspicious. It would not be good if I were to lead the wrong person to Valon."

User Image

Snow walked over to Astrid and laid down beside her. "He just needs time Astrid. I've never seen him so deep in thought before. He hasn't been the same since he found out his kingdom fell. Perhaps one day he will be able to spend more time with us." "I'm happy to hear that. Don't worry alright, I'll show you the way." Valon said. 'She has a way of making me feel better.' He then walked out of the medical wing, leading Vallerie to an empty room. "You can stay in here. It's not much but it should do for the night. My room is at the end of the hall if you need me."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 pm
Shina smirked as they walked off, Shina her self could use a cool dip herself, cooling off will feel great for once, so she just watched as Valon began to show val her room, as they looked away Shina snuck towards the pind and began to unequip her blades and bow and laid them to the side, she then slowly kneeled down to the pond and looked at herself in the reflection and smiled."as weird as valon is being the last few days, she needed to relax a bit, he is just maturing I'm sure he'll be fine." she said to herself then chuckled, after a few seconds she dived into the pond head first angling herself to resurface quickly, as she did she allowed her serpent form to show as she hide it under the water, as she began to relax coiling her now serpent lower body , as she leaned at the edge of the pond.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:55 am
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Val looked at the room and smiled, "Blue is my favorite color. It reminds me of water. Thank you." she bowed again, "If I need anything I'll let you know." she waved at him before going inside and shutting the door, but leaving it slightly ajar. She went over and laid on the bed. She was very tired. As she climbed in the covers she closed her eyes and fell asleep  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:20 am
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana gave a small nod as Gale explained that he should be leaving soon, understanding the importance of him getting back. "Have a nice trip back, be safe. Oh, and don't strain yourself to much. The last thing we need is for you to exhaust yourself." Ariana spoke warmly. It was nice having Gale move between the two siblings, Ariana always felt relived when she heard that her brother was alright. Zane had become quiet, probably a bit ticked at Gale's teasing. She couldn't really remember where he was and he was to quiet for her to pick up any noises from him.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

Lance let out a small chuckle and turned his attention onto Ara "Awww how'd you know. You really do care." Lance chuckled. He never really was one for taking things seriously, often joking around. "Well, the locations of both of them would come first. After that we should probably find out how many guards each of them has following them around." Lance spoke a small smirk on his face. Between the two of the targets, the guards would probably be stretched a bit thin, which would make their task much easier.

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:26 am
Dragonchild09
yaroki

User Image

"It's too quiet around here." Zane said. "I just have a bad feeling. Something's not right." He sighed and turned his attention towards Gale. "Be careful out there Gale. It would be a shame if anything were to happen to you." 'Something bad is about to happen, I can sense it.'

User Image

"You don't have to worry about me princess." Gale said. "I've taken on a lot of different creatures." He turned to Zane and nodded. "There is something bad in the air. I'll keep an eye out alright. Zane, stay close to the princess. I fear that she may be in danger."

User Image

Ara chuckled a little and stretched out. "I'm sure the princess is in the castle. They would both have their personal guards close by at all times so the first thing we would have to do is separate them." She then stared at the castle of Revia and smiled a little. "You could get to the princess with ease Lance. There's a knight that travels between Revia and prince Valon's hideout. I'll just use him to get to the prince."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:59 am
User Image

Almara simply watched as Gale arrived, she had been made aware of his presence the moment he'd entered the castle's airspace but felt it rude to not allow him his privacy on what business he had this time. The queen found it refreshing to see not just her daughter but Zane and Gale able to somewhat relax. These dark times had taken most of the beauty from this kingdom, but luckily a few seemed able to endure. Unfortunately the relaxation for Gale was short lived he was always on the move, and Almara wondered if he got enough rest. She worried because the heavens only knew how soon it'd be before he may not have a safe place to rest.

The angel wasn't the only one on the Queen's mind though, this calm made the former weather goddess uneasy. It reminded her greatly of the calm before her storms, and if a storm hit what would happen to her children. The thought scared her more than anything else, but she manged to show no sign of worry or fear as she watched over the three before her.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:56 am
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana knew that there was a tension in the air, even though most of the time she tended to ignore it as her own worry. With Zane stating that something was coming and Gale confirming it, Ariana couldn't help but to tense a bit. Fighting wasn't a strong point for her, sure she carried a small dagger after she had been asked to keep it on her, but she wouldn't really be able to use it very well. If something really was coming, Ariana wasn't all that sure if she would even be able to help stop it even a tad bit.

Ariana gave a small nod "We'll be alright here, after all I have Zane and my mother who are both really strong." Ariana spoke calmly trying to help ease the worries of the group. "Gale, take care of my brother. Please watch over him for me." Ariana spoke giving him a small smile. If something were to happen to Valon, Ariana would be devastated.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

Lance smirked and gave a small nod "Yeah, she'll be easy to find. We could also probably use one of them to bring out the other." Lance chuckled finding the idea interesting. It would be a bit of a challenge to isolate the targets given their positions and how their personal guards almost never left their sides. Getting back up onto his feet, Lance looked at Ara "Well then, let's head to the castle then, shall we?" he smirked.

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:29 pm
yaroki
Dragonchild09

User Image

"Valon isn't alone princess." Gale said. "He has many people that will protect him from harm. Not to mention his own skills in combat but I will watch over him as best as I can. Take care everyone and be on your guard." With that he stepped back and spread his wings. "I'll return as soon as I can." He then took off out of sight.

User Image

"Well would you look at that." Ara said looking up and spotting Gale. "The very knight I spoke of. I'm sure you can handle the princess. If you get her guard out of the way then capturing her will be easy. She won't even see you coming if you remain quiet. I will capture this knight and force him to tell me where prince Valon is. Is that alright with you Lance?"

User Image

"Let's take care of that flower Ari." Zane said watching Gale leave. "Don't worry, I won't allow anything to happen to you. I'll keep you safe no matter what comes our way." He then gently grabbed her hand and walked to the fountain. "We wouldn't want the flower to get damaged if an attack were to happen. It will be safe in the fountain."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:15 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid buried her face in Snow's fur before she said "Me lonely big brudder........." She couldn't help how she felt. She didn't have any other pups to play with and even though Snow played with her, it wasn't the same as having a friend around. She then fell asleep cuddled up to Snow unable to stay awake any longer.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:28 pm
Angelic Lupine
Dragonchild09
Rynn01
yaroki
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

Snow placed a paw on Astrid's shoulder and closed his eyes. "I know little sister. Just give him time." With that he drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight Vallerie." Valon said before walking off towards one of the towers. 'It has been a long day. At least it's quiet for the moment. I still have this feeling that something bad is about to happen.'  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff