Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Down With the Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria froze for a moment, and then smiled. Nobody had really asked her about the source of her knowledge on baking before. "My mother taught me how. She used to have a bakery in the city, before.. Well, I couldn't pay to keep renting it after she.. passed.. but I wanted to keep baking like her. And now I'm here as the castle baker!" She explained, giving him another one of her proud smiles at the end. She glanced up at him out of the corner of her eye as she spoke, and then did a double take, noticing the strawberry leaves sticking out of his mouth.

Ari giggled a little bit, but didn't say anything about it. Instead she spread some flour out across the table and dumped the bowl of dough onto the flour. She began to knead the dough thoroughly before breaking a bit off with her fingers and holding it out for Mirror to taste. She popped a bit into her own mouth as well and smiled. "Have you always been inside of the mirrors? Your whole life..?" She asked curiously in return. She hoped she wasn't overstepping boundaries by asking. She wondered whether he had been born somewhere or just kind of.... existed.

Some days, you'll feel really sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but you forgot what it was,
Or you miss someone you never met...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image

♫♪ In a dark room of a locked tower,
the only thing that resounded was my heartbeat
Shunned in contempt and hated out of fear
That is me, a prince loved by misfortune ♪♫

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror listened closely as Aria explained why she enjoyed cooking so much and about her mother. He hadn't seen the double take but heard her giggle. Mirror finished up the strawberry he was cutting and turned to face Ari who was holding out a bit of dough. Taking the now, only strawberry leaves and it's stem out of his mouth. Mirror looked for the trashcan for a second before tossing it in. His eyes turning back onto Ari, Mirror lightly took the dough, squishing it a bit between his thumb and in index finger for a moment before popping it into his mouth.

"Tastes good." Mirror stated giving a small smile then turned a bit more serious. "I'm sorry about your mother." he said knowing how the death of a parent could effect a child. Mirror then rubbed the back of his neck a bit trailing off into thought at Ari's question. After a moment Mirror nodded, "Yeah, or at least as far as I know. I can't remember my childhood or anything, so it's more of a guess. Plus no one in your world seemed to say anything about a missing person, so.... yeah." Mirror said with a small awkward chuckle.

♪♫ My heart fell, dyed by hate
Everything is opposite on the other side of the mirror
It switched the balance of scales of fate
I came to forget everything ♫♪

Mirror's magic

Can leave the Mirror Realm for short periods of time
If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)
Glass magic can not create a portal back to the Mirror Realm

[quote"Krylancelo Mooncrest"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:10 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria watched while Mirror took the stem of the strawberry out of his mouth, curious what he was doing. Then he found a trashcan and threw it away. She didn't know what she had been expecting, but not something so... normal. She smiled when he said the dough tasted good. "It's alright.. It was a while ago, now. I do alright for myself, I suppose." She said, her smile widening as she held out her hands to take in her little kitchen. Then she listened to Mirror explain his own past while she pulled up a rolling pin, covered it in flour, and began to flatten the dough across the table.

Mirror awkwardly chuckled at the end, but Ari couldn't help but wonder whether it bothered him or not that he seemed so unsure. However, she nodded. "I suppose that would make sense... Have you ever tried to look into it further?" She really was just curious. She wanted to know all about the boy in the mirror. She took another knife and cut the dough into four parts as she spoke.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror smiled a bit as Ari gestured around the kitchen "You work in the castle. Not something a lot of people can say." Mirror teased as he turned back to the strawberries, putting another strawberry top in his mouth before continuing to cut the red berries. It was strange how much her felt like he could open up to Ari, she even seemed concerned for him... or at least he thinks it's concern.

Hearing Ari's next question, Mirror gave a small nod, though he didn't turn as he continued cutting. "I tried a couple times, but never got even a single lead." Mirror said zoning out a bit as he cut the berries. "I'm not human... so it makes sense that I wouldn't come from your world... I don't belong here. My Realm is my home, there's no denying that. I've come to accept that, born there, grew up there, and all that. Once I accepted that, there wasn't any reason to attempt to find any connection to your world." Mirror stated. It was easier to just accept it rather than continuing to grasp at straws that were never there in the first place. Feeling a small sting in his finger, Mirror looked down looking at his left hand, his index finger cut wide open. Taking his hand away from the strawberries, Mirror was thankful that none of them had blood on them.

Mirror's magic

If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria paused, listening to him talk about his attempts to uncover some kind of past. It made her feel a little bit sad for him, so disconnected and alone. When he stopped talking, she tried to think of how to respond to that, but she wasn't really sure what she could say. She noticed he had stopped cutting the strawberries and glanced over at him.

"Oh! Mirror, you're bleeding!" Ari said, surprised. Apparently that topic did bother him, enough to make him space out, at least. "Let me see." She added, not waiting for consent. She wiped the flour off her hands and turned to him, pulling his hand towards her to look at the cut. Working with knives often, Ari was prepared for this kind of thing.

She got a wet cloth and started to dab at the cut, cleaning off the blood. She smiled and said, "Good thing it's not that bad." She then took a little strip of cloth and wrapped it around the cut, making sure it was secure, and then admiring her handiwork.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror snapped back to reality as Ari grabbed his hand looking over the cut. He was about to tell her that it wasn't anything serious, but she seemed very focused as she treated the wound. It wasn't all that bad of a cut, yet Ari seemed worried about it, even wrapping up the wound. It didn't take her long to finish up her work and gave him a smile.

Looking at his now wrapped finger, Mirror spoke calmly "It's nothing, just a scratch. I've had worse." Mirror said with a small smirk trying to push the sorrow to the back of his mind. "But thank you." he said his gaze turning onto Ari. HE rarely treated his injuries, he only did what needed to be done, nothing like caring for such a small cut ever occurred to him, he just let it heal on its own. "Sorry, that probably startled you." Mirror apologized his gaze trailing off to the side a bit.

Mirror's magic

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria frowned up at him. "You've had worse?" She wondered if the people he helped ever tried to hurt him. Could they? She couldn't think of anything other than being attacked that would hurt a magical being. After a moment, Ari realized she was staring while she was lost in thought, and smiled at his next words. "It's alright. I've done it to myself more times than I can count." She admitted sheepishly. "But you're welcome." She smiled again, going back to her tarts.

Ari pulled up a few small dishes and laid a bit of dough in the bottom of each one. Then she looked back at Mirror again. "Are the strawberries ready?" She asked him, curious still about what Mirror had gone through if he was getting injured all the time and people were so mean to him. And he didn't even know about his own past... Ari's concern for him was growing more and more the more she learned about him...

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:27 am
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror nodded slightly as Ari questioned him having worse injuries "It's fine though, magic helps it heal faster." Mirror said trying to calm any concerns that might bother her. He couldn't help but to smile a bit as Ari admitted butting herself a few times by accident then accepting his thanks.

When Ari asked about the strawberries, Mirror nodded "Yeah, they should be good." he said taking a quick glance over at the pile of cut berries. It was fun to have someone that accepted him and was willing to let him be around, and to be happy about it. After all the things he'd seen humans do, Ari was completely different. "So what's next?" Mirror asked curiously going a bit behind Ari and looking at the dishes covered in dough.

Mirror's magic

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image
_________________Lana _________________
____________Princess____________
Feeling:CautiousWith:No one Location: Castle-> Forest Wearing:Dark blue cloak
x___________________________________________________________________x

Walking around the castle, Lana tried not to be seen. Lana snuck into the garden, making sure no one was in sight. She made her way to a tree by the wall, where she can see the whole kingdom below. She looked around the garden once again to make sure no one was around. Seeing no one around, she went behind the tree, and knock onto it with a rhythm. Then a small door appeared. Lana quickly went inside, and waited for the door to disappear. Once it did, the ground under neath her started to move and form into stairs. Walking down the stairs making it to the bottom, she walked out another door which lead her outside, under the castle. The door disappeared again and Lana looked around making sure no one saw. Covering her face with the cloak, she started to head to the nearest town. Lana's heart heated fast as she left the castle. -Mother will kill me... I just need to get back before she does.- Lana walked slowly through the woods, feeling cautious.

x___________________________________________________________________x
OOC: Sorry so late, been having internet problems for about like a week now.

DragonChild09
Krylancelo Mooncrest
river rocker
Tigerlvr_Bailey
Rynn01
Phoenix347
Yaroki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Ari looked at him over her shoulder a moment longer, before accepting his response and turning back to the task at hand. She nodded and took the strawberries he had been cutting. She dumped all of the pieces into a bowl and added a few other ingredients to them to make the filling for the tarts. "We just pour in the filling now, and cover the tarts with the rest of the dough, like this." She explained, doing so as she said it. Once the dough was on top of the tarts, she cut off the excess, and cut a small star-shape into the center of each tart. It was partially to make them look nice, but also to let the filling breathe so that the tart wouldn't explode in the oven.

"Now, we sprinkle a bit of sugar on top-" Ari did this next, grabbed her wooden platform, and placed the tarts on it. "-And then pop them in the oven!" She finished with a smile, taking the tray over to the oven she had recently pulled the bread out of. Ari slid them in and pulled the wooden platform back out, leaving the tarts on the stone inside. Then she grabbed her towel and closed the bit metal door once more. She clapped her hands together to dust them off, and then smiled up at Mirror. "Now we wait for them to cook~" She looked at her little pocket watch to check the time.

"We have about forty-five minutes, until they're done." She told him, trying to think of what they could do during that time. Ari didn't really have anything other than the cooling bread to bake until later that evening.

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:45 am
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror watched as Ari gracefully finished off the tarts and put them into the oven. He couldn't help but to smile a bit as Ari smiled at him informing him that the sweets would be done in roughly forty-five minutes. "Alright sounds good." Mirror said then looked a bit off to the side, rubbing the back of his neck slightly "And... thanks... for being so kind." he spoke letting out a small chuckle.

"Sooo... ummmm. What now?" Mirror asked curiously. He would understand if she would want him to leave until they were done, he would only get in the way if she had work to get done. He wasn't even sure what to do if she decided it was okay for him to stay, he'd never really had a friend before, so he wouldn't even know where to start.

Mirror's magic

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:52 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Ari gave him a sweet smile. "It never occurred to me to be anything but!" She responded, trailing off into a sheepish look. "I wish there were more I could do.. with what you've done for me..." It was true. Aria felt like she could make Mirror a million tarts and it would never even scratch the surface of being able to repay him.

When he asked what would happen now, Ari thought. "Well.. I don't have much work to do until this evening... I could show you around the servants quarters, but we can't really leave them into the rest of the castle..." She suggested, thinking about what else there was to do. Normally she just spent all of her time in the kitchen, and any free time was spent resting off her pain and sickness. And forty-five minutes wasn't really enough time to go into town and show him around... It never popped into her head to just send him away, however.

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:17 am
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror shook his head slightly and happy little smile coming to his face "This is plenty, so don't worry about it." Mirror smiled. Normally he got nothing in return, but Ari was giving him sweets and maybe a friend. Honestly the company alone was enough, people in this world didn't like him, and back in his Realm... well there's no one there but him.

As Ari offered to show him around the quarters, Mirror gave a small nod, he'd seen it a few times through the mirrors but never really paid attention, plus being somewhere in person always made it seem different. "Alright, just... ummm.... give me a moment." Mirror said going back to the mirror he had entered through. It didn't take long for the mirror to expand as the glass fragments formed around it. Jumping through it, Mirror landed quietly on the other side, giving a quick look around and spotting what he was looking for. Grabbing the dark cloak from where he had tossed it on the floor, Mirror threw it on before jumping back through the mirror. Once his feet hit the floor, the mirror returned to its normal size. Pulling up the hood to cover his face, Mirror's attention turned onto Ari "Ready when you are." he said with a small smile.

Mirror's magic

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria smiled back, and then watched curiously as Mirror disappeared back the way they had come. Was he leaving? He had made it sound like he would be back, but as Ari watched, he disappeared back into the washroom they had come out of. She waited for a few moments, and just when she was about to go and check whether he had ditched, Mirror reappeared wearing a dark cloak. Ari looked at him, a bit confused. "Why did you need that?" She asked curiously, the prospect of running into someone who might recognize him not occurring to her.

She began to walk, however, reaching out for his sleeve again. For some reason she just felt like she needed to keep track of him. Like if she let go, he might disappear. Obviously he had run into the other room and still come back, but she couldn't think of any reason he had to stay, other than maybe the tarts... And she wasn't quite ready to be alone with her thoughts and her illness again. For once there was somebody here who knew, and for some reason that in itself made her feel happier. Trying to keep up her charade of being well around the other kitchen staff was exhausting, and although she and Mirror weren't talking about the illness anymore, just having somebody know seemed to take away some of the burden of it.

Ari led Mirror down another hallway, past the cooks busy in the other kitchen. Eventually Ari turned into a small corridor, with doors lining the walls all the way to the end. She pulled Mirror about halfway down and stopped in front of one of the doors, tapping on the wood with the hand that wasn't still holding onto his sleeve. "This one's my room!" She said with a smile, deciding to start her tour with the easiest thing to show him.

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror looked to the side for a moment as Ari asked why he had gone for his cloak. He didn't really need need it, but there was always a chance that someone might recognize him. And if they saw him with Ari, how would they react? Would they shun her too?

Before figuring out how to answer her question, Mirror once again felt a light tug on his sleeve as Ari led him away. Making sure to keep his head lowered as they passed the other servants, Mirror followed behind Ari. He wasn't all that sure why she had grabbed his sleeve again but he found it a bit funny.

It didn't take long for the two to come to a stop in front of a door, and with one hand still gripping his sleeve, Ari knocked lightly on the wooden door, exclaiming that it was her room. With the other servants left behind, Mirror raised his gaze to meet Ari's eyes. He gave a small chuckle, she seemed so excited about showing him around. "Sounds like you like your room, is it nice?" he asked a small smile on his face.

Mirror's magic

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers