Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
The Time has Come (RP/Puzzle/Anoning) [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:38 pm
Charming Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Gigi of the Ribbons
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

"I second getting out of here." Minty still held her nose, at least between Rae's perfumed aura and her skunk spray, they'ed smell the wolves if they were attacked again.

With the purple fires safely out, the blonde cracked her eyes open, nothing but the green filtered lights of the forest met her eyes. They had really survived, not that there was any doubt. Still. Charming and Tobias had the right idea. Xavier probably wouldn't want his hand held in front of all these people, but there was something she thought she could to do celebrate the victory.

On tiptoes, Minty gave Xavier a kiss and whispered, "Thank you for protecting me, sorry I'm such a stinker."

As the party began to move out, Minty tried to hang back with Rae.

"Hey Rae," She started tentatively, "That was an amazing trick with the fire breathing...is it something you could teach me?"

The giant gaping hole between them and the foot of the mountain was somehow unsurprising. If this was a fairytale quest, it wasn't going to be just a walk in the woods.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:54 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

"More likely it's one of my sister winds playing a prank"

He smiled and smoothed the little elf's hair,

"Worry not, Gigi. Sylphs just sometimes have a strange sense of humor."

Charlie too, was grinning and gave Tobias's hand a squeeze,

"If we can escape the wolves, I'm sure we can figure this out."

(I'm gonna try and stay on a little longer tonight to help you guys out.
Feel free to ask questions or for help with either getting across the canyon or the puzzle)

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:45 pm
(
Quote:
Clue to Bonus Puzzle: Anagrams are fun

Have you guessed who I am yet?
It'll all come out soon.
At the top of the mountain.

~Charming
Is it wrong that for some time I've had my own idea of who it is behind the wind but I'd still rather not say? I don't want to take the moment away by saying, I have this want to just see a flashy cape reveal. >//w//>
Sorry, I can't get a full on post here right now. Work, all the sighs. I say I just pull out some of Batty's animal candies because I totally always have some on hand, don't question my silly ways and at least one of them is something with wings. )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:02 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

(No one is getting out of this without a tail, are they?

Now I'm curious. If you want to pm a guess that would work for me.)

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 pm
(Posty for the posty-goo

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Clue to Bonus Puzzle: Anagrams are fun

Have you guessed who I am yet?
It'll all come out soon.
At the top of the mountain.

~Charming
)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:51 am
Charming Anon
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Her aura finally fading, and her eyes returned to their natural sea green, Rae didn't say much of anything as they left the woods behind, choosing instead to munch on her energy bar. After it was all gone, she stuffed the wrapper in her pocket to dispose of later. Only then did she finally respond, pointedly looking the other way when kisses were exchanged, gently massaging her aching chest just below the breastbone. Happy couples everywhere, and not a drop to spare for her in kind, or so it seemed to Rae. She'd never begrudge her friends' happiness, though she did wish for some of it in return every once in awhile.

"Thank you, Gigi. I'm fine, yes." she murmured, looking anywhere but at her. Her eyes came to rest on the ruined bridge, and she sighed, flexing her fingers in preparation to perform more magic. Rae shrugged, turning at last to Toby, though she didn't look directly at him as she answered, rather at a point somewhere over his shoulder. "You may keep them for as long as you need them. It's not like I have need of them at present." Blinking over at Minty as she approached, the princess thought for a moment on how best to answer her friend. "Teach you how to breath fire..? You would either need to have an awakened aura, like mine, or have some kind of dragon blood in you. I can think of no other way, but.. perhaps I can try at a later date."

Giving Gigi's hand a soft squeeze, she let the elf go, walking to the edge of the cliffside. Heights no longer held any fear for her, she was a sky pirate, for goodness' sake. The skies and clouds were in her blood. "I could conjure up a bridge made of earth if everyone agrees. It won't take nearly as much energy as the fire did, so you have nothing to worry about there." It was true, she was far more in tune with the earth and the air than she was with fire. It wouldn't take but a second to do, and they could then be on their way.

((Sorry that it's a little sad, but there you have it. Wouldn't make sense to ignore it at this stage of her development, or lack thereof really. /sweats
@Charming: Whenever you reveal who you are finally, I'm going to message you with "WHAT'S UP YOU MEME LOVING ********?" no take backs or returns. Because I love you.
@Gigi: Yay, I get my very own shoulder Gigi.~ emotion_kirakira ))

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:36 am
Rae Starshine
Charming Anon
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"Kyu . . ." The elf watched Rae go up to the canyon's edge. There was a bit of fidgeting as she wondered why Rae hadn't met her eyes when she responded. Now didn't seem the best time to delve into it, so she'd leave it be for now.
Gigi looked back at Charming as he said it was probably a prank. "O-oh, okay." She was about to question further, but having her hair smoothed was pretty close to being petted. A purr started up and her eyes closed just appreciating that a moment. She then stopped abruptly, an idea coming to her. "Hey um, I have some candies. You know, the ones Batty makes? I think at least one or two is something with wings. M-maybe someone could fly across and get the edge of the bridge so we can reattach it." Hopeful gray eyes looked up at Charming, wanting so much to be of some use on this journey with him.
Her hands had gone into her pockets and brought forth multiple, colorful candies. Plenty to pick from if they were willing.

(@Charming Probably~ But more importantly, fuzzy ears!
I'm of mixed feelings on that. Part of me wants to check ahead, but part of me wants the surprise. I'm not sure I need to be right so badly that I'll say. =///=
@Rae Yes, to kyu in your ear and get ribbons in your face~
Also . . . *huggles* Let me comfort you. ; ~ ; )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:35 pm
Charming Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Gigi of the Ribbons
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

"Awakened Aura. Hmm. Don't think I have one of those, I assume I'd know." Minty told Rae, "As to the dragon blood...well. That's a longer story but I think I can answer yes to that one. I guess we'll just have to see if it's the right kind. It's a tentative future date, princess. I'm excited to potentially have you as a teacher."

Two solutions for the cliff. They both seemed good, but Rae did seem a little tired after her fire trick with the wolves. Besides, they might need the starlight princess's phenomenal cosmic powers further up the mountain. Troubles usually came in threes, didn't they?

"I think we should try the candy first. Rae's clearly our heavy hitter, so I think we should try to conserve her power?" Minty said to the group at large, "I'll volunteer for the candy eating. I hope you know which does which, Gigi."

(Awww...poor Rae ; o ; Where is your husband at time like this. I'll kick his butt scream
or just start encouraging a Gigi/Rae affair)

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:45 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

"Both options do sound good, but you have a point, Minty."

Charlie scratched his chin with his free hand while pondering the puzzle of the bridge.

"If the candy doesn't work, we can always make Rae's earth bridge plan B."

(I second the Rae/Gigi ship.
We can ride it across the canyon!)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:44 am
Charming Anon
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

Seeing that Rae didn't look him in the eye when she spoke made Tobias raise a brow fractionally. She was his best friend, of course he noticed she was bothered. Inner conflict showed only in the briefest flash across his eyes as he held just a little tighter to Charlie's hand.
"Thank you, Rae my dear."
There was going to be a good deal of self loathing for this, but he just wanted this little time left with Charlie to be happy. When this was done, he'd find a way to do something nice for her. For now he listened to the discussion of what plan to do. Right then he felt he had no room to say otherwise, but she was still dear to him and he hated for her to over do it.
"You should probably give yourself a little more time to recover. I too am willing to give one of the candies a try."

((Heh, we should use the Rae/Gigi ship. Rae being a sky pirate, it surely is capable of flight.
@Charlie I about laughed/choked just studying the anagram and that is all I will say on that. Not a guess, just thought you might like to know my first reaction. I should not have been drinking something when I looked at it.. ))

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:46 pm
Minty Andee
Charming Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

(I have to get to work, so actual post will come in the morning or shortly there after.
Um, when did Rae and Gigi start getting shipped? O//A//O )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:54 am
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
Charming Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

(I have to get to work, so actual post will come in the morning or shortly there after.
Um, when did Rae and Gigi start getting shipped? O//A//O )

((Since always. emotion_awesome In my case anyway.
I, too, shall likely post tomorrow as I simply don't have the time today.
I spent all last night taking a me day, and just watched Pretty Little Liars and played with my Kin a bit.))

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:06 am
Minty Andee
Charming Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

The elf kind of looked at the candies to avoid eye contact. "Yeah um, I-I'm not a hundred percent on which is which. Sorry . . ." She bowed her head more at admitting this, but then looked up again. "B-but at least one is something that can fly. There should be a bird or two and a bat! Here, I'll try one first."
Looking at her hands, she picked out what looked like a chocolate with a pink swirl on top. Handing the rest of the candies to Minty, she popped the chosen piece in her mouth, chewed it up, and swallowed. The familiar odd sensation of change started and she closed her eyes. When it was done, she half opened her eyes.
"Okay, what did I get?"

(Wings don't ever seem to layer right with my hair, so pink skunk. Let someone else fly. Charlie can be the wind beneath their wings~ emotion_kirakira
@Rae Y-you've shipped them that long? O///A///O )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:17 pm
Charming Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Gigi of the Ribbons
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

Minty took the bag of candies from Gigi and popped one in her mouth. The sugary confection had barely started melting when the blonde sneezed...she didn't always have the best reaction to Batty's treats.

"Huh. Butterfly. I'll take it." Minty gave her wings an experimental flap, "One day I'm going to have to have a chat with Batty about her ingredient list. I think I'm allergic."

The blonde got her wings going enough to get airborne. It was a few moments to sort out the mechanics of flight, and she was off to the other side of the canyon. It was a few moments of lugging the heavy rope and wood construction back to where the rest of the group was waiting. Minty landed on the cliff face and held onto the bridge, leaning back against it's weight.

"Someone want to anchor it? Not to complain, but it's not the lightest thing I've ever picked up."

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

(We're a day out from my target leave date. I'm sorry to leave in the middle of the rp, but I think it's what I have to do. It's been a pleasure writing with you all and I wouldn't trade our years together for anything.

So the final riddle? What do pepper, spear, winter, pennyroyal and corsican all have in common?

Hint: IAMLACEA is an anagram of the scientific name of the answer

Farewell, my friends. Be good to each other. Take care!

<3 Charming)

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces