Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:26 am
Shao Kashana
Radiant Anon Solsi

Seeing the exchange between the two, Ciera couldn't help but smile broadly. When the question about the green thing cropped up again, she hefted the little cretin to have it fully visible to the shorter guy. "Ah...we don't know. Apparently it's a patron."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:53 am
Sammy glanced at the little green creature sleeping in Ciera's arms again. "I call him Green Bean." It was all she had to contribute. Until she realized she never actually called him that out loud, just in her head. "Uh, starting now." she corrected for honesty's sake. "Oh, um. Is there anything I can get you, Shao?" she offered.

OOC: ~
Whispering Minstrel
Shao Kashana

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Shao Kashana

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:19 am
Sammy glanced at the little green creature sleeping in Ciera's arms again. "I call him Green Bean." It was all she had to contribute. Until she realized she never actually called him that out loud, just in her head. "Uh, starting now." she corrected for honesty's sake. "Oh, um. Is there anything I can get you, Shao?" she offered.

Whispering Minstrel
Radiant Anon Solsi

"Green... Bean...?"
Shao hadn't really prepared himself for this today. He decided it was better to go with it. "Is the Green Bean alright then? He looks kind of... distressed..." Upon being reminded of the fact that he still was in a cafe, he looked up at her offer. "A coffee would be nice if you do not mind, Sammy."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 am
Sammy poked at Green Bean's stomach again. "I think he's just sleeping. At least, that's what I'm banking on..." Poke-poke, poke-poke, poke~ Well he sure seemed immune to the poking. It was like poking a beanbag. She finally gave up. "One coffee it is. Oh um, I guess I'll take this one since you've got an armful." she joked to Ciera and wove a path around everyone.

Whispering Minstrel
Shao Kashana

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:04 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Shao Kashana

The little green thing stirred slightly from all of Sammy's poking and Ciera constantly jostling it around. Couldn't it just get some sleep in peace...? Giving a tiny squeak it blinked its eyes open, wide mouth set in a frown.

Watching Solsi go to fix the new patron his coffee, Ciera felt the tiny creature wriggling around in her arms. "Ah, you're awake now are you..." she laughed dryly, holding it at eye-level as she got a look at it. She stared in confusion as the thing inhaled deeply, it's little stomach bulging out as air filled it's lungs...and screeched. The force of the sound wave cracking the girls glasses and shocking her into dropping the menace to the ground, it's body bouncing along as it hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:16 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Whispering Minstrel

Shao had just turned to the side as the green thing made it's ear-piercing screech. His own glasses barely held together themselves when the wave hit. He was caught off balance, mid way through the act of taking his coat off his shoulder, he stumbled and fell. His head now hurting because of both the shrieking menace in the waitresses arms and the floor he fell upon, Shao tried to shake it off. "Can someone turn the alarm off, I think we are well aware it's awake now!!" He tried to shout above the din. "What even... Augh!"  

Shao Kashana

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:48 pm
Just as Sammy finished pouring the beverage and picked it up off the counter, an ungodly squeal permeated the wall. "Wahh!" she cried with a sudden jolt. The mug slipped out of her hands. She juggled it in the air a moment before it came crashing down with a loud shatter. The sound kept on, so much she was already growing used to it. The waitress gazed down at the mess on the floor and sighed. Moments later it was all mopped up and she carried the new product out on a tray. "What's that noise? Is the fire alarm broken???" she shouted as she came back out in the open. She scanned the cafe for a place to set the drink down but spotted Shao on the floor instead. Alerted, she shoved the tray on the nearest table and knelt down to help him. "Are you okay?" she said louder than normal just so he could hear.

Whispering Minstrel
Shao Kashana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:46 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Shao Kashana

Ciera covered her ears as the screech continued on. Where was the thing getting all the air for it from?! How were they going to stop it? Why was it screaming? She tried shouting right back at the thing to try and ask what the matter was, but her voice was too low to cut through any of it. So she did the other thing that came to her mind, and sat on it. Forcefully.

"How about squeezing the air out of you, huh?! Will that make you stop?!"  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Loreley Anon

Dangerous Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:06 pm
Whispering Minstrel
Radiant Anon Solsi
Shao Kashana

The loreley had just opened the door to the cafe when the screeching assaulted her ears, causing her to flinch back. She lets out a strange hiss, shooting the screeching thing the dirtiest look she could muster while covering her ears.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 pm
Whispering Minstrel
Radiant Anon Solsi

Shao took hold of the waitresses arm to stand as the newcomer entered the Cafe's door. With his ears still not back up to full functionality, he tried to shout as calmly as he could "I HAPPEN TO BE FINE, THANK YOU. HOWEVER, I THINK YOU HAVE ANOTHER CUSTOMER." He attempted a wan smile at this and covered one ear delicately. 'This is as bad as that dreck Eugene listens to...' He though bitterly as he tried to block out the sonic intrusion to his usually placid auditory realm.  

Shao Kashana

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:56 pm
Sammy nodded. She knew Shao was right, there was work to do, though this was hardly the venue to entertain people now. She felt bad things had escalated this far with the small green creature. She bit a knuckle stressfully and stole glances at Ciera. She hoped she could get the thing to calm down...er, without popping it like a balloon, ideally... "R-right..." she agreed reluctantly, handing him his coffee while it was still hot. She gave him a quick, apologetic smile and went to greet their new patron. "H-hello there," she started just above her normal speaking voice. She had to stand a little closer than usual to be sure she could hear her. "My name is Sammy, that's Ciera, and welcome to the Sugar Rush Cafe." She laughed a little nervously, an awkward bead of sweat running down the side of her head. "Sorry for the noise, we're um, looking into fixing it..."

Whispering Minstrel
Shao Kashana
Loreley Anon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:11 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
Shao Kashana
Loreley Anon

The new hire looked over from squishing the loud cretin at the incoming patron, an abashed expression on her face at the discomfort the noise was giving her. The green thing's shrill screams had slowly changed from something akin to a horror movie's soundtrack, to a rubber toy's squeaks as the air was pushed out of its body. Ciera smiled down at the thing, relieved that the noise was finally ending.

"I'm gonna go take this thing to the back room, be right back!" she said, picking it up and keeping a tight grip on it's stomach so it wouldn't inflate again.  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:56 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
(Would it be okay if I thanked you for the story here? owo
I really enjoyed it and oh your dress is so pretty~ )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:24 pm
OOC: Double thank-you, Gigi. ^///^ I was just playing around with my inventory but I like how it came out. I hope you had a really happy Valentines' Day! I'm still working on everyone's individual stories, but hopefully I'll get them done in a week or so. Sorry for the wait!

Gigi of the Ribbons

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:05 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
OOC: Double thank-you, Gigi. ^///^ I was just playing around with my inventory but I like how it came out. I hope you had a really happy Valentines' Day! I'm still working on everyone's individual stories, but hopefully I'll get them done in a week or so. Sorry for the wait!

Gigi of the Ribbons
(Oh you're welcome. I like that pink and blue showing through. emotion_kirakira
It's not really a favored day for me, but thank you all the same. No, no worries. I don't mind waiting, I appreciate story time. So take your time, I will be oh so patient. ewe )  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff