Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Neko Maid Manner (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:23 am
User Image

Luna took a moment, turning her head between both brothers, staring at the very subtle differences, if not just a single misplaced freckle on their faces. She shook her head, "Unacceptable, Master Riku," turning to Sora, "see this?" she inched over very gently, giving him a quick poke right above the right corner of his lips. "Master Sora has a small freckle right... here..." poke.

Turning back to Master Riku with a genuine smile, "I would never mistaken you two," giving a subtle nod as her ears flickered, tail swishing behind her.

"B-by the way, what's a picnic?"

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:07 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

Sora tensed a bit as the girl suddenly came close to him and heard Riku laugh a bit "Huh, we don't have freckles, that's a scab." Riku laughed as the girl poked Sora's face Oh yeah, this is going to be interesting he thought to himself looking at Sora who's face was still red. "Ummm I... I have to go check inventory.." Sora stumbbled a bit over his words his gaze off to the side then he started moving quickly towards the cafe. Now it ws Riku's turn to stop his brother. Grabbing onto Sora's wrist, Riku laughed a bit "We can do that later. You won't be ready for tomorrow if you wipe yourself out." Riku teased.

Riku then turned his attention back onto Luna "A picnic is basically when you eat outside with friends and such." Riku explained still keeping a grip on his brother.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:56 am
User Image

She laughed between their interaction before standing back up, hand on her hip as she popped the discs in her back one after another. "Hnng..."

After a moment, them returning, she quirked an eyebrow at the thought of a picnic.

"So, like..." she tapped her lip, "you eat outside? On the ground? Willingly?!" pausing for a moment, trying to understand why anyone would want to do that if they had a perfectly fine home, let alone a café!

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:32 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku couldn't help but to let out a small laugh as Luna tried to grasp the concept of a picnic. "Well, it's not like you're eating food off the ground or anything." Riku said "Though Riku will eat just about anything." Sora teased looking at Riku from the corner of his eye and giving a small smirk. Riku stuck his tongue out at Sora for a moment before turning back to Luna. "We can eat on a blanket or on a table, or whatever really. Sora and I use to eat while sitting on swings quite a bit." Riku said smiling at the memories. "As long as you're eating outside with friends it's considered a picnic." Riku said cheerfully. It was so warm out he didn't really feel like sitting around in the ace all day, once Akira came out of the shop, he'd ask if they could go picnic somewhere.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:46 am
User Image

She chuckled, "alright, young masters, if you say so," thoroughly enjoying the conversation. The only real banter she's ever had before was with her late owner and the clients that would often come to visit. Truth be told, she hadn't opened up to anyone until she was maybe 14 years old.

She dropped the sack of her things on the curb, pleasantly sitting atop the canvas as they waited for the others to join them outside. "So," she placed her elbow on her knee and her chin on her fist, crossing her legs at the ankles, boots on the edges of its soles, "what made you want to open up a café?"

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:54 am
"Master Akira then." Crissy said smiling as she helped him carry the bags out the door and motioned for Reina to join them. "Well come on silly." She giggled.

Crissy smiled as they walked out to join Luna, Sora and Riku. She heard the tail end of the picnic conversation. She thought about eating outside on a beautiful oak table with cherrywood type finish and matching chairs with red cushions. The idea delighted her, they could watch the butterflies and the birds! She excitedly waved her tail back and forth as they stood there.

"I remember picnics from the owner I had before the last one." She said as she began to tell the sad tale of how she had come to be with the last owner. "She was a wealthy and kind lady, she kept me well groomed and well fed, never abused me and loved me like a daughter." She paused to wipe a tear from her eye. " She died when she got ill and her daughters sold me off to that terrible man." She pointed to the shop that was now behind them.  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:29 pm
Akira Spade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With: Riku, Sora, Crissy, Luna, Reina
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

The cat girl's smile was enough to relay her happiness at the thought of adoption. "Since we've got all we need, let's go." he said as eh lead the two out to join Riku, Sora and Luna. Luna had asked about why they opened a cafe, while Crissy started remembering her past owner. "I'm sorry to hear Crissy. I'm sure I won't be as great an owner but I'll try." he reassured her before turning to Luna. "I was actually the one to start it up. I've loved cooking ever since I was a kid and when I got the money saved up, I moved here and bought an old cafe. I've been renovating it for the past couple of weeks and these two rascals tagged along shortly after I started." He nodded to the twins.

"I would say it's pretty convenient timing to open the day after your cat store did. Wonder what we'll do for uniforms, oh and we'll have to get you some more clothes after closing tomorrow.." he thought aloud. It would be weird to have a relaxed cafe with cat girls dressed as maids running about. Like Luna had mentioned earlier, first days were important and if the restaurant came off as a pure maid cafe, things might not go well. Then again, he couldn't recall seeing any maid cafes in the town so maybe it would be better?

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku turned hearing the others coming out of the shop and he listened to Luna and Crissy. He could understand how she felt about the loss of her first owner, it reminded him quite a bit about what him and Sora had been through. Quickly pushing those thoughts aside he finally released his grip on Sora's arm as he looked at Akira "Hey we were talking about having a picnic. You want to?" he asked trying to pick everyone's mood up a bit. Sora had seemed to calm down for the mean time, his face not as red as it had been. Riku also noticed the glimpse of sorrow that appeared for only a moment in Sora's eyes He must be remembering mom and dad too Riku thought to himself before wrapping an arm around his brothers neck playfully letting out a small laugh. "Hey, what are you-" Sora started only to get cut off by Riku "We can take a vote! I vote yes and my hostage also votes yes!" Riku said teasingly holding his hand in the shape of a gun at Sora's head. "Riku! We need-" Sora started only to once again get cut off. "Yeah, yeah but we need to eat too." Riku stated his gaze turning back onto the others as he kept his hold over Sora.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image

"Ah, I see I see," she hummed in the older master's direction, standing back up and pulling the burlap sack back over her shoulder.

With a quick glimpse over at Sora's direction, noticing the boys uneasiness and feeling a little bad for him herself, she looked back over to the one she was considering the alpha of the group.

"So, Master--" pausing shortly, eyes wandering for a moment realizing she had forgotten his name and deciding to muscle through, "if we do go and do the uhh.. 'picnic,' do you mind, just for a moment, opening up the shop so I may drop off my things and help Sora do a quick inventory check?" She paused waiting for a response before breaking the silence, "I mean... if it's not too much trouble. We could also come meet you where... people do the 'picnic.'" She nodded with a smile before turning to Sora and giving him yet another wink and smirk.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:05 am
User Image
Renia
OOC:

Walking behind them, listening to their conversation -I shouldn't disturb there conversation....- Walking outside she looks over to her master twins and Luna talking about a picnic... -Pic....Picnic..? Sounds... fun....- She tries to keep her distance from the others, and focusing on the cafe. -I hope this is a good master...-

Luna Vitesse

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 am
Akira Spade

"Welll..." he responded before scratching his head and thinking. In truth he planned to use this day to make sure everything was ready since yesterday. Sora still needed to make the inventory check, but it was getting near lunch time. "I wasn't really planning to have much free time today and just focus on preparing the shop. Maybe with the six of us we can finish it up before lunch and make it at the cafe?" It was probably the best option for Akira, He'd get the catgirls acquainted to their new home, finish up the checks and have lunch afterwards.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:15 am
Crissy nodded, she liked this plan a lot. She took her owner's hand again in hers, hoping he wouldn't consider this over-stepping her bounds and asked him to lead the way to the shop. She also kept a good grip on the bag with their purchases in it.

"Master, do you think I could eventually have a pink themed room?" She asked, again hoping she wasn't over stepping her bounds.

Crissy's tail swished back and forth as she thought of how pretty a pink themed room would be: the elegant sheets, matching blanket, and desk all made their way into her imagination right then. Her mind wandered to what kinds of stuffed animals she might have, preferably a kitty doll would be nice. As she thought about all the cutesy and somewhat outrageous stuff she would put in her room, her tummy let out an audible groan. She had missed breakfast and had been punished for it by having to work on an empty stomach.

"Oh, pardon me." She said gently.

Phoenix347
Akira Spade

"Welll..." he responded before scratching his head and thinking. In truth he planned to use this day to make sure everything was ready since yesterday. Sora still needed to make the inventory check, but it was getting near lunch time. "I wasn't really planning to have much free time today and just focus on preparing the shop. Maybe with the six of us we can finish it up before lunch and make it at the cafe?" It was probably the best option for Akira, He'd get the catgirls acquainted to their new home, finish up the checks and have lunch afterwards.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:35 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku made a small pouting face as Akira said that they should wait a bit, letting out a small sigh he gave in "Fine, I'll get working on some of the time tables then." Riku spoke still holding an arm around Sora's neck. Knocking his brother backwards, Sora managed to get himself out of Riku's hold as Riku stumbled backwards. "Sora I just -" he cut himself off seeing Sora's face and knowing his brother was a bit upset. "I'm going to go take inventory in the back room." Sora said looking at the ground before rushing off. Riku went to grab his brother but stopped himself letting his twin run off into the shop. He knew exactly how his brother was feeling, he felt almost exactly the same. Turning back to the others, Riku forced a small smile "Guess he's just tense about the shop opening up so soon." Riku spoke knowing that it was more than just that, but for now Riku knew it would be best for him to leave his brother alone. Riku had always been the one to cheer his brother up even in harsh times, but right now he felt as if nothing he did would help.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image
Renia
OOC:

Looking up at her master she asks "Is there something you would like me to do? I'm good at organizing, or cleaning..." She looks over at the cafe, -I think we can get this done with all 6 of us... it shouldn't be hard to do.- She thought as she looks back at Crissy, hearing her stomach growl. -Wonder if we can get something to snack on first... I also forgot to eat something...-

Luna Vitesse

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:47 pm
Akira Spade

Thankfully Riku gave in, although something was wrong with Sora when he ran off, saying he'd take inventory. Akira let out a sigh at th event, and then Crissy took his hand, asking him to take them to the shop. "Ya, it's that one." He pointed to a corner cafe, not too far down the street from where they stood. AS they walked along Crissy asked about a pink themed room "Truth is, the loft has only three bedrooms so we'll have to negotiate room arrangement."

The place was expensive to purchase but it included the cafe so it was worth the deal. He originally expected to use the spare bedrooms as storage and a guest room in case his family visited. Now they'd need to talk over who gets which room. As they approached the cafe, Reina asked what to do when Crissy's stomach growled to which Akira chuckled. "Most of the cleaning's done, we just needd to double check everything. Maybe you could help Sora organize and check the inventory. Then we'll grab something to eat."

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items