Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:11 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai looked at the cat and smiled moving over and petting it, before turning back to Nao and rubbing his head. Hearing the girl's question Kai looked at Kazu "Can she?!" he asked excited by the idea of having someone join their party. Kazu looked at the girl once more, still getting no signs of threat, if she wanted to attack them she probably would have done it by now. Giving a small nod Kazu spoke "Alright, fine with me." he spoke calmly. He knew that until he trusted the girl he would have to keep a close eye on her when she was around Kai.

Kai smiled happily and looked back at the girl "This is going to be so much fun!! Oh I'm Kaijin but you can call me Kai. And he's Kazuhiro, but you can call him Kazu. And you already met Nao." Kai spoke happily going through the introductions motioning to each as he said their names.

[quote"wise_ninja_person"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"magicallytalicious"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:41 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

Kazu accpeted her to join them "Really? Awesome! My name is Akari and this is..." Looking down at the cat in her arms, she wondered for a second for a name. "... This little fella's name is... Keko... Ya Keko, finally figured out a name." The cat looked up at her like it was already his name. Akari smiled at Keko, happy to find a name for it, then looking back up at the other two. "So where had you guys already been too?... Why do you guys travel in the first place? Is it cause you guys are demons?... Oh oh where are we gonna go now?..." Akari stopped, noticing she was asking to much at once. "Sorry bout that... Just kinda excited to go somewhere new..." With one hand she rubbed the back of her head, feeling dumb for asking to many questions.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

As the girl shot off questions, Kai giggled a bit and Kazu gave a small smile, she certainly was energetic. Kai looking happily up at Akari smiled "We've been to lots and lots of places! We travel because it's fun! And we're going to go to the lake!" Kai answered with equal excitement Nao running around a bit. "Don't be sorry, it's fun!" Kai spoke excitedly then turned to Kazu "I think we're still waiting for the girl to get back from the village right?" Kai asked. Kazu nodded "Yeah, she should be back soon with any luck.". Kazu's gaze turned onto Akari "What about you? Any reason as to why you're traveling?" he asked curiously.

Rynn01

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:01 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

She really liked how Kai was giving a liking to her, but she felt that Kazu is the one she has to watch out for -I got to be careful not to use my power around him... Wait did they say lake? Is it the lake I just came from?- Her train of thought cut once Kazu asked her about traveling. "Well... You can say the people I lived with never let me out the house. But now since I'm older, I'm finally free from that and am able to see the things I've always wanted to see." She looked around to see who they were talking about. "So whens the girl gonna be here?"

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
Not much was happening as Kameno made her rounds around the village. There had been some humans coming and going, others in the village complaining about sore throats or expressing joy about the healing herbs and tasty spices people came to trade. It was quiet...

Kameno finally took a break with a light sigh and leant against the heart of a tree as she rested in its branches. The girl with the basket whom she'd threatened had reached the village, but she seemed shy and unwilling to talk to strangers. Odd for a merchant, but she seemed to have regular customers, so Kameno didn't pay her much mind. Another girl was with her, but she quickly returned to the forest after finding a cat; again, it was dull and Kameno mostly ignored it. The local priestess left the village behind a group of humans, and Kameno sat up to watch her leave, frowning down at her. Personally, the half demon didn't care for her because she was a threat, but in the back of her mind, she almost respected the priestess for her spiritual abilities. 'I wonder if she'll kill those demons in the forest...', she thought to herself, watching the priestess move with interest. Just as she was about to get up and follow her, something else caught her eye-- or rather, her nose. A strange, subtle scent on the breeze; it was approaching the village from a different direction. 'What is that...?' If it was a demon, it was unlike any Kameno had ever encountered.

Jumping through the trees, she spotted a black haired woman approaching the village. The half demon narrowed her green-ish eyes before she lept down, intending to land just to the front of the creature. As she fell, she let out a cat-like scream. "What are you?" She growled at Jigoku, raising her claws in a threatening manner. She stood just in the way of the dragon's path towards the village.

((I'm so sorry for being gone! I'll do my best to be on everyday for the next week to make up for it! (next Wednesday I'll be going on a trip, however, so I'll have another extended absense; so sorry!!). The only important part of this is the last paragraph; the rest is filler))

loth17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:47 pm
((OOC not sure what happened to the others so I guess we'll just move along...))

User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai nodded slightly and gave a little smile "I know how that feels. My dad never let me out of the house without Kazu." Kai spoke then let out a little giggle "That's why it's so much fun to travel now!"

Kazu let out a small sigh, the scent of the girl from before was gone and not even the breeze was bringing any scent of her return. "I think she might have forgotten. We can leave now if you two are ready." Kazu spoke in a calm voice.

Kai turned to Kazu and gave a playful salute "Me and Nao are ready to go! Right Nao?" he asked looking at the dog who let out a small bark his tail wagging. Kai turned to Akari "You ready for adventure?!"

wise_ninja_person

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:13 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

Akari was excited when hearing they were about to leave. "Ya I'm ready!" She jumps in excitement like a child. -Wait, I shouldn't get too comfortable. Can't let my guard down...- She looks down at Keko, the cat meowed. "So.. If you guys looking for a lake, then I might know where one is. I passed one up before reaching town... You wanna check if thats the lake you guys are looking for?" She looked at Kazu, trying to earn his trust.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai smiled "Yeah! Let's go!" he let out a cheer turning to Kazu. "See we're not lost." he teased his guardian. Kazu gave a small smirk "Sure, Kai sure." he teased. Granted they would have found some way to the lake, but at least they had found someone that knew for sure where it was.

Kazu couldn't help but to feel like the girl was hiding something, but figured it was probably just his paranoia kicking in. It was hard to trust people to be near Kai since most being could sense the strong demonic pressure. Plus Kai was still training to control his powers and occasionally used it by accident which made it a bit harder to have traveling companions. But Kai seemed so excited to have Akari traveling with them and technically Kai was the one in charge since Kazu was only there as a guard, though Kai tended to ask him what he thought of situations.

Looking at Akari, Kazu gave a small smile "Alright then, lead the way."

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:19 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

Surprise at the smile, Akari turn away "Okay its over hear..." She continued down the forest once again. She walked on the path, keeping her eyes straight ahead. -It shouldn't be too far...- She peeked over at Kai and Nao. -This kid isn't so bad... Just something isn't right... he feels so strong...- "So Kai what do you plan to do once we make it to the lake?" She asked, not wanting it to be silence between them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

The three followed Akari, Kai humming a little tune as he walked next to Akari, Nao and Kazu walking side by side right behind them. When Akari asked what he wanted to do, Kai's eyes lit up "We can swim, and fish, and have a BIG bonfire!" Kai said moving his hands in an arching formation to show the size.

Kazu couldn't help but to let out a little chuckle, Kai always had so much energy, he wasn't sure if that was just Kai or if it had to do with his heritage, but either way it was entertaining. "Don't forget, you still need to train." Kazu spoke with a smirk.

Kai turned on his heel walking backwards "Yeah!! Then I'll be able to beat you in a sparring match!" Kai spoke letting out a small laugh before turning himself back around. He could probably beat me now if he focused enough Kazu thought to himself. Despite Kai's appearance, the little guy was strong once he either focused enough or felt like he was in danger.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:18 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

Akari let out a laugh when Kai mention about a bonfire. "That sounds fun. Never had one of those." Looking behind her when hearing Kazu speak, she wondered -Him train? Makes since.... but what kind of demon is he- After Kai turn back, Akari had a thought of them fighting and Kai won. She could help but giggle "Training sounds fun too. But just out of curiosity, what kind of demon are you? You don't look like a bad one to me..." Looking back at Nao and Kazu "What about you? I never seen many demons.... Plus I always hear there not too good either... Most kill human just for sport..." She look down, remembering she too was a demon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:17 pm
"What am I?" Jigoku repeated the question. "It is polite for the lesser of two entities to introduce themselves first. Tell me half breed which demon lord do you trace your ancestry and who do you now serve?" Jigoku demanded. "I wish to know who is still alive after these long ages." Jigoku looked over the half demon. "And be polite. It is rude for a half demon to look a superior in the eyes. Have your kind lost all sense of decency in the last few hundred years?"

wise_ninja_person

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:38 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai puffed one of his cheeks a bit making a pouting face "Not all of us are evil. Like Kazu always says 'People are what they want to be' " Kai said cheering right back up. When Akari asked about what kind of demon he was Kai gave a playful smirk "I can't tell you that." he said with a little giggle.

Kazu smiled a bit as Kai stated that he couldn't tell Akari what kind of demon he was. He had taught Kai not to tell anyone about what or who he was because it would cause issues. "But I can tell you Kazu's. He's a wolf demon! Isn't that cool!?" Kai's voice broke Kazu out of his thoughts and his attention turned onto Kai who was smiling happily to Akari. He was going to say something but decided to let it go, Kai had always thought that wolf demons were cool.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:46 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

Akari just smiled and laughed if off. "Oh okay, I understand...." When hearing Kazu was a wolf demon, Akari stood silent. Still walking to the lake, had couldn't stop thinking about her passed. She accoutered a wolf demon, she was actually imprison because of one. Trying to ignore her thoughts "Oh I think we are almost there...." Walking a couple of blocks, they reached their destination. "Here we are, the lake" She said with a smile, forgetting how she felt earlier.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:02 am
User Image Kazima (or Kazi)

Walking towards the path that led to the village, a basket full of medicinal herbs under her arm and the dagger laid neatly on top of it, Kazima was almost relieved to see that the demons had gone. Something about the boy's words and actions left her stumped. They didn't seem to be threatening, but she also didn't fully understand demons and their endgame. She couldn't afford to struggle internally with what she should do, especially when a demon shows an act of kindness. One soft-hearted move could easily get her killed.

As she walked, she heard voices. Near the village, two people were on the beaten path. Two girls, one of which definitely had the evil presence of a demon. She hid behind a tree. Something was different about the other girl, the one with light brown hair, but Kazima couldn't pinpoint what it was. She sensed no evil in her so she didn't give it much thought and instead silently wished that she will kill the vile creature.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff