Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:33 pm
(Mist really isn't that god modding like. You need to stop being so worried about your character. Many things that are acceptable in Naruto would be god modding in almost any other occasion. The impure world reincarnation being among them. Once Michael masters the nine tails he could nuke a village out of existence.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami smiled in the direction of her attacker as he used his jutsu. "Interesting choice. You know something about my power but you misunderstand what it means to be an Uchiha." Izanami saw the mist thicken and frowned. Even with her advanced eyes this mist was bothersome. She saw shadows inside of the mist. It reminded her of the stories she was told as a child. False stories about leaf ninja stealing away the children of the Uchiha to harvest their eyes. Only later did she realize they waited until the Uchiha were adults to do that. She chuckled a bit to herself as the shadows got closer. She held up her Gunbai and began to spin it around as fast as she could. A fierce wind blew through the mist causing it to spiral around while still retaining its density. "UCHIHA RETURN!" Izanami activated the strongest of Gunbai's abilities. It could turn chakra into damaging wind release chakra. The mist which stretched far was all turned into a cloud of scything wind. The shark of the leaf's sanctuary was turned into a death trap. Anything but Izanami who was in the eye of the storm that was inside of the mist when this happened would be shredded. Trees were reduced to splinters and the ground was plowed of all life by the wicked wind. "DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT YOU HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST!" She yelled over the roaring of the wind.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan sat down on the tree branch, waiting for the action to begin. Then suddenly a mist surrounded the Uchiha female. He growled to himself knowing that he won't be able to see the action. You have to be kidding me. he thought. He stood up and punched a hole in the tree he was sitting in out of anger. He wanted to see the action and now he was reduced to seeing nothing. Are you serious!? Are you really serious right now !? He sliced the top of the tree off causing a loud bang as the upper tree half smashed into the ground. Suddenly the mist began to changed shape, he watched for more to happen. The best case scenario would be the disappearance of the mist. He heard a loud female voice exclaim something about fighting. He sat back down on the branch patiently. As soon as the battle was finished he would either head to the leaf village or disappear into the woods so that they couldn't find him.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

EA R0N1N

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:57 pm
The Android Soldier

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at her as she moved and soon began to change his chakra into wind release chakra but he smirked, even though he was in the mist and got cut up a bit, he just laughed, because he began to focus on the mist, their was still water in the air and he began making currents in the air protecting himself, Michael and the three sharks which as she had turned mist against him, he had taken precautions but smirked, sending out the three sharks inwards, the three sets of jaws emerged as they rushed to her as she had yelled over the wind, the layer of water was infused with his chakra to have protected them from the wind she created. He hadn't known that she would use an the gunbai but figured that she had some plan to counter him. Shayu then performed a few handsigns, his chakra began to create a soft thin aura around him, "Unleashed jutsu." He opened his eyes, both fully black, like a shark in a frenzy as his power, speed and reaction time increased. He was using a very risky move because he hadn't mastered it and it would damage him more then it would help after. He rushed forwards with lightning speed, bursting from the gale winds of his changed mist, trench knives in his hands, ready to strike if she was able to dodge his sharks attack.

(Good point and he just performed a two tier attack, if the sharks missed, he would be rushing to strike... I am curious to see what she thinks of his attacks.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"An interesting combination and a well planned defense. Despite your lesser power compared to mine you posses a great level of tactical thinking." Izanami complemented this child who faced off against her. "If I leave you to become a Jounin you could become a greater threat than your teachers. To bad the chance of you surviving this encounter without your teachers is very low." Izanagi made her hand signs while activating her Mangekyō Sharingan. "This is a technique I created in my experiments to push the limits of my eyes. Blaze release: Shadow clones." Three clones of Izanami coalesced into existence in front of her. When the sharks hit the clones they exploded into the black fire of Amaterasu, coating the sharks in the black flame. Izanami then leaped backwards to avoid the sharks. She coated the ground in front of her with the black flames to the shark ninja would not be able to continue his charge as it was. "So many Uchiha graves dug up. So few possessed the Mangekyo for me to absorb to obtain the techniques of the Sharingan. But it was worth it to obtain this level of visual prowess and this multitude of abilities." Izanami chuckled. "Perhaps if I had not wasted the time I would have more Kekkei Genkei by now."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:27 pm
The Android Soldier

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu's summons poofed away when they got countered and as the spot she had been in had been coated with black fire, he had stopped but not fully. Instead he dodged and moved to the side, but looked at her, "Really now... so your nothing more then a coward... using your sharingan to steal others genkei... how pathetic." He said as he looked at her, "And speaking of pushing your limits..." He said as he smirked, thanks to his unleashed jutsu, his chakra mist may have been changed to wind chakra but he dropped the chakra which should allow it to disperse but he looked her, "I bet that you are just as weak as your resolve." He said as he gripped his knives and rushed her only he focused his unleashed chakra that coursed through his body to his legs and it was like he was moving faster, speeding towards her like a bullet but then began to jump around, making himself a hard target as he kept his momentum going, speeding around her, before lunging at what he believed to be a blind spot.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"You misunderstand. I do not use my Sharingan to steal Kekkei Genkei. It is a wholly separate technique." Izanami explained as the shark ninja jumped around her. "Let me make one thing clear man of the mist. Power is something you are born with. My clansmen were no less skilled than my brother. But he alone possessed the Sharingan and so they stood no chance. The only reason I won was because his Amaterasu was no match for my Kamui. Kekkei Genkei are the only real power in this world. That and the tailed beasts of course." Izanami said as he lunged at her. Just as he was about to hit Izanami his attack went right through her as if she was just an illusion. "No matter how skilled your taijutsu or how quick your blade you can't hit that which can't be hit." Right as he passed fully through her Izanami activated the other ability of her Kamui. Both of them were enveloped in a swirling black abyss causing them to disappear. When they reappeared it was on a large island with grey sand surrounded by black waters. There was no sun and a grey fog surrounded everything. It was light enough not to obscure vision. "We are now inside my Kamui dimension." Izanami explained. "This shall prove a better grounds for fighting as there is plenty of water for your jutsu. I wish to see you at your strongest so I can inflict perfect despair upon you."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:55 pm
loth17

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu was surprised seeing that they were not outside the leaf village. He thought it over as he had heard what she said, "No but you still steal. I have heard of what some sharingan users do with their powers... many copy, others steal from each other... and now I have heard of you stealing others genkeis... how shocking." He said releasing his unleashed jutsu but he looked at her, "You seem powerful but you must be weak if you need to take others kekkei genkeis." He said as he put his knives away, but he slipped another chakra pill under his mask, chewing it and sighed, he was straining his body but he then thought over what she said, "Fine then... how about this, you come out and join me out on the water?" He asked as he jumped out to the water, stepping on it and looking back at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"If you are attempting to provoke me into becoming careless then you are mistaken." Izanami cracked her knuckles as she stepped onto the ocean. "I have transcended such base anger. My hate is the most refined of emotions. It makes me stronger and more focused. When a great love is betrayed it becomes an even deeper hatred. When great hope is shattered it becomes a crippling despair. In that way those emotions are two sides of the same coin." Izanami threw her Gunbai into the ocean. "This is no longer necessary so I will discard it to keep both my hands free." Izanami smiled at Hiroshi. "Tsukuyomi." The ninja found himself in a new realm. It was bathed in red light from a bloody moon. He was nailed to a cross and surrounded by multiple copies of Izanami. Each one held a different pain inducing device. "This is one of the four ultimate genjutsu of the Sharingan. Though it is mere seconds in the real world you will suffer nine days of agonizing torment within this realm." Izanami smirked. "Without a Sharingan or other type of eye jutsu to cancel this genjutsu you are trapped." Three seconds later in the real world the jutsu was finished and both returned to the real world with none of the physical injuries suffered in the genjutsu. But the pain was real. "Are you going to admit defeat now."

User Image

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:21 pm
loth17

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu listened to what was said, he thought over her words but when she had suddenly used the genjutsu on him, he had been in much pain. When he was released he thought it over as he heard what she said, about being trapped and after it was done he was knelling on the water. When she asked if he was done, he just began to laugh, "Defeat... you think that I was fully affected by your genjutsu?" He asked as he stood up, "As I said before, sharingan is just a waste... my senses aren't the same as a normal person and I controlled my jutsu, the basics for genjutsu disruption is canceling your own chakra and then applying a stronger surge. I wasn't able to use enough to break it but I was able to reduce the pain." He said as he looked at her, "And you talk about having hate make you stronger." He just laughed at that, "I watched my clan be murdered, we were feared assassins trying to make better of our clan but the hate we left caused our own downfall... now I am all thats left and I will not let some lunatic be the end of me." He said lowering his headband, keeping his eyes covered from being affected by genjutsu again, focusing on her chakra.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 pm
(I am actually really liking how this fight is progressing.)

Izanami Uchiha

"Then we are the same. The last of our clans. It seems to sad that a victory for any side will end in extinction." Izanami said with mock sadness. "Now you wanted me to stand on the water so how about showing me some of your water style jutsu. I would love to add them to my collection once I feast upon your broken corpse." Izanami quickly returned to her normal arrogant attitude. "Amaterasu." Izanami sent fire forward that moved as vast as she could look. Unless Shayu could find a way to move faster than her eye could follow or erect a strong enough barrier he would be finished.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:46 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael was taken aback by the sudden mist and attacks from the two ninja in front of him. Everything had happened so quickly he didn't even know what had happened til the two were about to go into some strange swirl, at which point he decided to jump in as well, activating his byakugan at the same time he charged at Izanami ready to attack her. But when he did reach her he was suddenly enveloped by the swirl from her eye and fell onto the ground the moment he went through the swirl. When he looked up and saw the other two already fighting and saw it as an opportunity to attack Izanami. So he pulled from the chakra Kurama allowed and formed the two tailed cloak again. He then formed an above average sized Rasengan and charged at Izanami again. "Rasengan!" He called out as he was about to make contact with Izanami from behind.

(Reedit)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:49 pm
Hyper_Fox2

(Izanami is in her Kamui dimension with Hiroshi. They have yet to return to the real world)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 pm
loth17
Hyper_Fox2

(Izanami is in her Kamui dimension with Hiroshi. They have yet to return to the real world)

(Oh I see I saw 'real world' when the genjutsu ended and assumed they were back : P)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:59 pm
Hyper_Fox2
loth17
Hyper_Fox2

(Oh I see I saw 'real world' when the genjutsu ended and assumed they were back : P)

(If you want to be part of the fight you could edit your post and say you tried to charge Izanami when she activated her first Kamui and got dragged along with her into her Kamui dimension. Also I found a picture for her dimension.)

User Image

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:16 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanagi stopped firing her Amaterasu at the shark ninja believing that that much fire would be enough. "Do you really think that you can get me from behind?" Izanami jumped towards Michael while activating her Kamui. She flew right through him as if she were nothing. Midair she turned around. "Wind release: Air Bullets." From her mouth shot a barrage of invisible air bullets. Each was strong enough to pierce right through a person's body. "Lets see your dodge Nine Tails."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out