Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Inuyasha RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:49 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Well I was trying to get it like Kagome, how she was reincarnation of Kikyo. I wanted him to be a reincarnation of Akari's dad. Being that, he finds a way to the past when the jewel shards were scattered.
But its fine. I can try another character

I'm sorry to do it, but please do <=/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:45 am
wise_ninja_person

If you'd like to join this RP, we'd love to have you, but please join using an original character, unless you really just feel driven to play one of the canon characters? I'd prefer to keep this as a separate story from the real anime and/or manga sweatdrop

----
lωl T0ki3 says:
Okay biggrin An original character would be easier anyways because then I don't have to worry about if I'm playing their role correctly. Only I would know. xd Just kidding, well sorta. Lol (/◕ヮ◕)/  

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:43 pm
T0ki3
----
lωl T0ki3 says:
Okay biggrin An original character would be easier anyways because then I don't have to worry about if I'm playing their role correctly. Only I would know. xd Just kidding, well sorta. Lol (/◕ヮ◕)/

Lol, well, just fill out a profile for your character, and whenever it's ready, either post it in here or send it to me, and I'll let you know when it's approved or if there need to be any changes smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:18 pm
wise_ninja_person
I'm just checking if there would be any interest in a RP set in the Inuyasha universe?

For this RP, I'm not asking for anyone to play canon characters; in fact, it's preferred for everyone to have OCs (original characters).
The setting would be a random village during the time that Inuyasha and company are searching for the jewel shards, probably early on after the shards have dispersed. What this means is jewel shards are mentioned, but none have appeared near this village.

Characters can be humans, demons, or half-demons.
The original setting is a village of my creation (but it's like all the villages in the show/manga. Some houses, rice fields, farming, etc, etc)

I'm hoping that if there's interest that this would be a group RP =)

When there's interest, I'll say more about plot, setting, etc

my Inuyasha OC is a half wolf demon whose mother was one of Kagome's unnamed female classmates who actcidently fell into the well and got lost resulting in a stockholm syndrome plot with Koga  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:20 pm
Nykromantyk
wise_ninja_person
I'm just checking if there would be any interest in a RP set in the Inuyasha universe?

For this RP, I'm not asking for anyone to play canon characters; in fact, it's preferred for everyone to have OCs (original characters).
The setting would be a random village during the time that Inuyasha and company are searching for the jewel shards, probably early on after the shards have dispersed. What this means is jewel shards are mentioned, but none have appeared near this village.

Characters can be humans, demons, or half-demons.
The original setting is a village of my creation (but it's like all the villages in the show/manga. Some houses, rice fields, farming, etc, etc)

I'm hoping that if there's interest that this would be a group RP =)

When there's interest, I'll say more about plot, setting, etc

my Inuyasha OC is a half wolf demon whose mother was one of Kagome's unnamed female classmates who actcidently fell into the well and got lost resulting in a stockholm syndrome plot with Koga

Heres the skele

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (if demon or half demon, add what type of demon)
[b]Appeared age:[/b] (demons and half demons can live for a long time; humans with spiritual powers also seem to age more slowly for different, individual reasons. you may include their actual age as well, if you want; it's not required)
[b]Gender:[/b] (physical gender. if your character doesn't dress or act according to its gender, mention that either here or in Other)
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (this needs to include a height even if a picture is given. the height can be an estimation. if no picture is used, describe their appearance)

[b]Short bio:[/b] (this should include important points, but doesn't need to be every detail of their lives. just include what you think is important. there is no maximum or minimum length requirement)
[b]Personality:[/b] (I'm the most lax on personality because I hate having to tell; I prefer to show. still, try to make an estimation on personality. this should include positives and negatives; everyone has flaws and everyone has at least one redeeming quality even if they try to hide it)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (anything above a powerless human's capabilities counts as an ability; this will include spiritual abilities. list the limits of your character's abilities; remember that your character is not all powerful. even Sesshomaru got his arm chopped off, and Naraku lost overall *spoilers*)
[b]Weapons:[/b] (whatever your character uses to fight, it goes here. remember that one-of-a-kind weapons have names. if your character's a pacifist, list that here)
[b]Other:[/b] (know something about your character that doesn't fit anywhere else? those things go here)

Post it here when done filling out and quote wise_ninja_person  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:54 pm
wise_ninja_person

Character name: Mamoru
Race: half wolf demon
Appeared age: 17
Sexual orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 300lbs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Short bio: A couple decades ago a young school about fifteen somehow ended up in this land and got lost. When she was about to be eaten by one of the many monsters of this world Koga saved her. After a few months she fell in love with him, it took another week after than before the wolf demon returned her feelings. After a year or so they had conceived a child, knowing that even if she could find a way home her parents would kick her out after they discovered her teenage pregnancy the sixteen year old chose to stop trying to go back to her own time and become the wife of her savior. Nine months later Mamoru was born and other then they basics of hunting and warrior training with the full wolf demons of his clan the half demon's life was uneventful, until now...
Personality: He's courageous, but occasionally doubtful, kind and loving, but shy at fist, though at the same time he is very hyper and outgoing, then to top it all off he's headstrong in battle, but chill around females when not fighting
Abilities: Superhuman Speed, Strength, Stamina, and Senses
Weapons: Furuburaddo mūn User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other:

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:40 pm
Nykromantyk
wise_ninja_person

Appearance:

Short bio: A couple decades ago a young school about fifteen somehow ended up in this land and got lost. When she was about to be eaten by one of the many monsters of this world Koga saved her. After a few months she fell in love with him, it took another week after than before the wolf demon returned her feelings. After a year or so they had conceived a child, knowing that even if she could find a way home her parents would kick her out after they discovered her teenage pregnancy the sixteen year old chose to stop trying to go back to her own time and become the wife of her savior. Nine months later Mamoru was born and other then they basics of hunting and warrior training with the full wolf demons of his clan the half demon's life was uneventful, until now...
Personality: He's courageous, but occasionally doubtful, kind and loving, but shy at fist, though at the same time he is very hyper and outgoing, then to top it all off he's headstrong in battle, but chill around females when not fighting
Weapons: Furuburaddo mūn User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other:

He sounds really cool, but I've made it a rule not to allow for characters from the future. I realize that it would be his mother and not him, but the same principle applies. Unless you can give me a really good explanation as to how she came back in time, I'll have to ask you to edit his mother before I'll be able to accept him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:47 pm
wise_ninja_person
Nykromantyk
wise_ninja_person

Appearance:

Short bio: A couple decades ago a young school about fifteen ended up in this land by being sucked in through the mystical explosion of an ancient Shinto Shrine, caused by the the shattering of the Shikon Jewel and got lost. When she was about to be eaten by one of the many monsters of this world Koga saved her. After a few months she fell in love with him, it took another week after than before the wolf demon returned her feelings. After a year or so they had conceived a child, knowing that even if she could find a way home her parents would kick her out after they discovered her teenage pregnancy the sixteen year old chose to stop trying to go back to her own time and become the wife of her savior. Nine months later Mamoru was born and other then they basics of hunting and warrior training with the full wolf demons of his clan the half demon's life was uneventful, until now...
Other:

He sounds really cool, but I've made it a rule not to allow for characters from the future. I realize that it would be his mother and not him, but the same principle applies. Unless you can give me a really good explanation as to how she came back in time, I'll have to ask you to edit his mother before I'll be able to accept him.
I edited his backstory giving a reason for how his mom got here, if that explanation isn't acceptable I'll edit it one last time...  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:11 pm
Nykromantyk
I edited his backstory giving a reason for how his mom got here, if that explanation isn't acceptable I'll edit it one last time...

If you could, please. The problem is that there has to be a reason for her being able to go through the well; it can't simply be that she somehow arrived in Feudal Japan.
With Kagome, it was because she had the Jewel of Four Souls in her body, and It wanted to go back to Feudal Japan. She and Inuyasha could pass through the well because they were "destined to be together" or something, but the first piece was still the Jewel itself making Kagome its carrier through time (which unlocks everything for the storyline).

Unless it's completely essential for the mother to be from the future, then I see no reason why she couldn't be from Feudal Japan. I can try to help you brainstorm if you want, but the decision is yours  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:18 pm
wise_ninja_person
Nykromantyk

If you could, please. The problem is that there has to be a reason for her being able to go through the well; it can't simply be that she somehow arrived in Feudal Japan.
With Kagome, it was because she had the Jewel of Four Souls in her body, and It wanted to go back to Feudal Japan. She and Inuyasha could pass through the well because they were "destined to be together" or something, but the first piece was still the Jewel itself making Kagome its carrier through time (which unlocks everything for the storyline).

Unless it's completely essential for the mother to be from the future, then I see no reason why she couldn't be from Feudal Japan. I can try to help you brainstorm if you want, but the decision is yours

Appearance:

Short bio: A couple decades ago a young girl about fifteen ended up lost. When she was about to be eaten by one of the many monsters of this world Koga saved her. After a few months she fell in love with him, it took another week after than before the wolf demon returned her feelings. After a year or so they had conceived a child, knowing that even if she could find a way home her parents would kick her out after they discovered her teenage pregnancy the sixteen year old chose to stop trying to go back to her home village and become the wife of her savior. Nine months later Mamoru was born and other then they basics of hunting and warrior training with the full wolf demons of his clan the half demon's life was uneventful, until now...
Other:

how's that?  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:21 pm
Nykromantyk
Appearance:

Short bio: A couple decades ago a young girl about fifteen ended up lost. When she was about to be eaten by one of the many monsters of this world Koga saved her. After a few months she fell in love with him, it took another week after than before the wolf demon returned her feelings. After a year or so they had conceived a child, knowing that even if she could find a way home her parents would kick her out after they discovered her teenage pregnancy the sixteen year old chose to stop trying to go back to her home village and become the wife of her savior. Nine months later Mamoru was born and other then they basics of hunting and warrior training with the full wolf demons of his clan the half demon's life was uneventful, until now...
Other:

how's that?

That works! I'll post his profile in the main thread! smile You can start posting whenever you're ready biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:37 pm
wise_ninja_person

Nykromantyk

User Image
Character name: Ren
Race: half wolf demon and half human
Appeared age: 16
Short bio: He is the younger brother of Mamoru. Being a year younger Ren hated being the youngest. Rem was often teased for having bright blue hair like his mother. His brother was skilled with a sword and better combat. Rem wasn't the kind to fight, he wasn't as strong as his brother. Soon later his parents let both Mamoru and Ren to explore the outside world with other humans. Since Mamoru was older, Rem has to stick by his side.
Personality: Ren is a quite boy who doesn't like violence unless needed. He can be childish but thinking he can do everything on his own. Pass all the bad, Ren is a caring guy who just wants people to accept him.
Abilities: Super Speed (Faster then his brother), Wolf senses and Healing
Weapons: None
Other:  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:09 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
User Image
Short bio: He is the younger brother of Mamoru. Being a year younger Ren hated being the youngest. Rem was often teased for having bright blue hair like his mother. His brother was skilled with a sword and better combat. Rem wasn't the kind to fight, he wasn't as strong as his brother. Soon later his parents let both Mamoru and Ren to explore the outside world with other humans. Since Mamoru was older, Rem has to stick by his side.
Personality: Ren is a quite boy who doesn't like violence unless needed. He can be childish but thinking he can do everything on his own. Pass all the bad, Ren is a caring guy who just wants people to accept him.
Other:

Nykromantyk

Is this character okay with you? He would be directly tied to your character(s)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 pm
wise_ninja_person
-KooL-LiSa-
User Image
Other:

Nykromantyk

Is this character okay with you? He would be directly tied to your character(s)
she already PM'd me about it and I agreed to it...  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:31 pm
wise_ninja_person
Nykromantyk
Appearance:

Other:

how's that?

That works! I'll post his profile in the main thread! smile You can start posting whenever you're ready biggrin
now to come up with a good opening post...  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff