Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Digimon RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 pm
Nykromantyk
Novama
but ideally, all the tamers in this rp will have non-canon digimon rookie partners and it won't be about whoever has the highest level digivolution available to them like in the anime. No one wants to be the tamer on the side that just watches as the op's go at it.

that's why I said no canon digimon and everyone gets a mega level

I went for a more canonical digimon (since there are also multiple of the main digimon, just not many) because I have only seen the first, second and tamers. Goign through the entire list of rookies to find one with a good evolutionary path would be time-consuming.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:34 pm
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk
Novama
but ideally, all the tamers in this rp will have non-canon digimon rookie partners and it won't be about whoever has the highest level digivolution available to them like in the anime. No one wants to be the tamer on the side that just watches as the op's go at it.

I went for a more canonical digimon (since there are also multiple of the main digimon, just not many) because I have only seen the first, second and tamers. Goign through the entire list of rookies to find one with a good evolutionary path would be time-consuming.

I did the same, but only because the crests of Trust and Determination were meant to be parallel to the crests of Freindship and Courage so I was hoping to try to make sure they both started with BlackGabumon and BlackAgumon with an altered line, though if I picked the only thing I would've changed with the Digivolution chain you picked was to make the Ultimate SkullGreymon, because as a kid I always kinda hoped that at some point Tai would've gain control over SkullGreymon instead of getting MetalGreymon  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:42 pm
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk
Novama

I did the same, but only because the crests of Trust and Determination were meant to be parallel to the crests of Freindship and Courage so I was hoping to try to make sure they both started with BlackGabumon and BlackAgumon with an altered line, though if I picked the only thing I would've changed with the Digivolution chain you picked was to make the Ultimate SkullGreymon, because as a kid I always kinda hoped that at some point Tai would've gain control over SkullGreymon instead of getting MetalGreymon

Skull greymon was when agumon was forced to digivolved to save Tai (Stupidity moment there, running straight into an arena with giant dinos...) so it wasn't something that was meant to be. It would be awesome if Tai had control, but the evolutionary would go into a black wargreymon. Replacing metalgreymon with blackwargreymon for this i think is fine cause all metalgreymon was was a metal claw, a metal head, wings and missiles in the chest(in the shape of fish. Who's idea was that?!).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk
Novama

Skull greymon was when agumon was forced to digivolved to save Tai (Stupidity moment there, running straight into an arena with giant dinos...) so it wasn't something that was meant to be. It would be awesome if Tai had control, but the evolutionary would go into a black wargreymon. Replacing metalgreymon with blackwargreymon for this i think is fine cause all metalgreymon was was a metal claw, a metal head, wings and missiles in the chest(in the shape of fish. Who's idea was that?!).

I know, I just thought SkullGreymon was a lot cooler  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:50 pm
Which digimon games did you guys play?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:00 pm
Novama

None. I tried playing one of the various apps for android but couldn't stick after day one.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:06 pm
Phoenix347
Novama

None. I tried playing one of the various apps for android but couldn't stick after day one.

You have a computer? could try playing one of the older games for free with emulators and roms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:23 pm
Novama
Phoenix347
Novama

You have a computer? could try playing one of the older games for free with emulators and roms.

Yes but I just don't want to run through different emulators.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:51 pm
Phoenix347
Novama
Phoenix347
Novama

Yes but I just don't want to run through different emulators.

I've tried a few different digimon video games, but the only one I've enjoyed and didn't get bored of after a couple days was Rumble Arena  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 pm
loth17

FemmeValentine

Butler Samael

HealingAssass1n
[

Faith, Loyalty, Honor, or Passion?  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:30 pm
I always thought the fighters were fun with friends, but lacked as a solo experience. It was the digimon world and digimon tamer games that had me play. they allowed me to pick the digimon, and develop them the way i saw fit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:37 pm
Novama
I always thought the fighters were fun with friends, but lacked as a solo experience. It was the digimon world and digimon tamer games that had me play. they allowed me to pick the digimon, and develop them the way i saw fit

well including myself 7 people have shown interest in this RP, so if each of them have made and sent me their profiles by friday, I'll post it friday around 9pm and we can start saturday around noon  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:44 pm
Is it too late to join?

Also, I enjoy Digimon Masters Online. Its an MMORPG and has a decent amount of digimon to play with. Though it is heavy with ingame purchases to enjoy it more, but not necessary to play or advance in  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:50 pm
Nykromantyk

Faith, Loyalty, Honor, or Passion?

Passion  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers