Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Any Tanks Out There? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a Gaia tank?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:29 pm
Nenanah
Add me please!!!

Bump thread

4laugh Added~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:31 pm
Darkerdemons
Nenanah
Add me please!!!

Bump thread

4laugh Added~

Thanks!  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:51 am
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

lol Pretty soon I'm going to have to either make a second thread or move part of the list to a second page. Otherwise the glow timers tend to get a bit wacky since there are so many timers and show anti-aggregate messages.

Moving part of the list to a second page makes it a bit easier to keep track of all the tanks, but it is also harder to find whichever tank is glowing.

Favoring making a new thread for the aquarium forum, but just moving part of the list to a second page for the thread in the guild. What do you think?
Sounds like making a new thread is a good way to go. I'd just be sure to link the threads in the first post to make it easier to keep track of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 am
JoyRose
Darkerdemons

lol Pretty soon I'm going to have to either make a second thread or move part of the list to a second page. Otherwise the glow timers tend to get a bit wacky since there are so many timers and show anti-aggregate messages.

Moving part of the list to a second page makes it a bit easier to keep track of all the tanks, but it is also harder to find whichever tank is glowing.

Favoring making a new thread for the aquarium forum, but just moving part of the list to a second page for the thread in the guild. What do you think?
Sounds like making a new thread is a good way to go. I'd just be sure to link the threads in the first post to make it easier to keep track of them.

Will do! 3nodding  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:41 pm
Darkerdemons
Cerulean Miko
You can add my aquarium to the list. My aquarium bump thread = http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/cerulean-miko-s-aquarium/t.87707711/

I do not want to be notified when my tank is played.

o.o When I tried to link to the reply box in your thread I got a message that your thread is too old. Could you please try posting in your thread to re-activate it or create a new thread?
Oops..my bad. I just posted in my tank's bump thread. I didn't get an error message...so I guess my thread has been re-activated. If not, let me know.

Thanks for letting me know about my tank's bump thread. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:54 pm
Cerulean Miko
Darkerdemons
Cerulean Miko
You can add my aquarium to the list. My aquarium bump thread = http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/cerulean-miko-s-aquarium/t.87707711/

o.o When I tried to link to the reply box in your thread I got a message that your thread is too old. Could you please try posting in your thread to re-activate it or create a new thread?
Oops..my bad. I just posted in my tank's bump thread. I didn't get an error message...so I guess my thread has been re-activated. If not, let me know.

Your post worked like a charm. I will update the tank lists to include the thread. 3nodding  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:38 pm
Darkerdemons
Cerulean Miko
Darkerdemons
Cerulean Miko

Your post worked like a charm. I will update the tank lists to include the thread. 3nodding
Cool...thanks for letting me know. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:22 pm
ninja

Tank list in guild has been updated to include page two.

Tank lists in aquarium forum have been updated there are two separate threads now.

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Luna Fairytail

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:43 pm
Darkerdemons
ninja

Tank list in guild has been updated to include page two.

Tank lists in aquarium forum have been updated there are two separate threads now.

Add mine please  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 pm
Luna Fairytail
Add mine please

Just finished adding your tank. 3nodding  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

guns and wings

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:22 pm
Darkerdemons

May my tank be added please?
Bump Thread  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:24 pm
guns and wings
Bump Thread

Will do! 3nodding  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

guns and wings

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:24 pm
Darkerdemons
guns and wings
Bump Thread

Will do! 3nodding

Thank you. ♥  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:39 pm
I don't use my tank as it need flash player and my ipad don't support it sweatdrop
But if anyone would need fish for their tank then I could be of help, I would gladly gift fish to those who need some! smile  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:27 pm
whee First page of the tank guide is complete, hooray!

User Image  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces